PDA

View Full Version : Now that she is all cleaned up!

Dwisforme05
04-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Now that i had some time to get my car back to the condition it used to be in, decided to snap a few more.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5301/5672505564_703dea816c.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5229/5672502858_d9b1949ea3.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/5079957378_038e484cd9.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5227/5671952391_4295f0dab7.jpg

Scotsman
04-30-2011, 08:43 AM
looks awesome , now you need a new tag ,lol

Dwisforme05
04-30-2011, 09:20 AM
lol i think im gonna keep it. its gonna be really funny once i get my cams in

Mr.Ek9
04-30-2011, 11:16 AM
The wheels look like babies. Beef those bitches up baby.

G.C
04-30-2011, 01:59 PM
nice car. not feeling the tinted tail lights though

quickdodge®
04-30-2011, 04:58 PM
The wheels look like babies. Beef those bitches up baby.

It's a respectable looking car now. Not a "donk." Lolol. Wheels are perfect.

nice car. not feeling the tinted tail lights though

I agree. Looks like it's trying to fit into the import crowd. Later, QD.

DB4LYFE ™
04-30-2011, 05:02 PM
looking good like always!

~DB4LYFE

GlennsEK
04-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Not much of a mustang fan but looks clean

DustnU
04-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Good lookin stang for sure, love the lip and that you kept the v6 grille.

Wicho_ej6
04-30-2011, 10:19 PM
awesome pics and nice stang bro cant wait to see it when its done ....

Mr.Ek9
05-01-2011, 01:00 AM
It's a respectable looking car now. Not a "donk." Lolol. Later, QD.

There is more than rim height to look at, and those look no wider than stock. Don't be so quick to judge. Height is fine on the wheels. Ride height however...

quickdodge®
05-01-2011, 06:11 AM
There is more than rim height to look at, and those look no wider than stock. Don't be so quick to judge. Height is fine on the wheels. Ride height however...

First off, the "lolol" at the end of my response was to denote that I wasn't being a bit sarcastic and for you not to take me like I was attacking you.

"Quick to judge?" The only thing I passed judgment on was that it was a respectable looking car? Are you saying, in your opinion, that it isn't?

And about the wheels. Did you mean beef them up in regards to width? If so, I can agree with you my comment will be stricken from the records. I took it as your basic wacko import owner that thinks every car needs to have wheels ten sizes too big. Later, QD.

Dwisforme05
05-01-2011, 11:22 AM
well the car came with 235s. the widest i can really go is a 255, which is what i have on there. i enjoy turns so i dont want a 275 popping off the rim. thanks for all the comments and for the compliments QD.

lanning
05-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Awesome pictures, congrats on the upgrade.

Mr.Ek9
05-01-2011, 01:16 PM
First off, the "lolol" at the end of my response was to denote that I wasn't being a bit sarcastic and for you not to take me like I was attacking you.

"Quick to judge?" The only thing I passed judgment on was that it was a respectable looking car? Are you saying, in your opinion, that it isn't?

And about the wheels. Did you mean beef them up in regards to width? If so, I can agree with you my comment will be stricken from the records. I took it as your basic wacko import owner that thinks every car needs to have wheels ten sizes too big. Later, QD.

I was not, nor have I ever taken you seriously. But, you did judge me to be a "typical import owner" although you more than likely know my car and how I do business. I was talking about width not height, so I guess we are in agreeance.

As far as the car itself goes, overall it is pretty easy on the eyes other than a few touches I dont care for. Tinted taillights, Unpainted skirts, and the Spoon replica lip lol.

well the car came with 235s. the widest i can really go is a 255, which is what i have on there. i enjoy turns so i dont want a 275 popping off the rim. thanks for all the comments and for the compliments QD.

Then buy new wheels bigger than 8" wide. I know about the previous motor setup and see you obviously have no problem spending money in that department with the swap and such, but maybe wheels should be one of the next upgrades on the list. Not even a different style really (although I detest black with polished lip wheels) just wider. Or hell, in the meantime buy some spacers just to help fill it out a little better. Not hellaflush shit; MEATFLUSH.

Mmmm_Bacon
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
id get si's

candycoated
05-01-2011, 03:46 PM
ummmm.....yea definatly a sweet ride lol

slostang
05-01-2011, 04:01 PM
7.5" diff taken a shit yet?

quickdodge®
05-01-2011, 09:16 PM
I was not, nor have I ever taken you seriously. But, you did judge me to be a "typical import owner" although you more than likely know my car and how I do business. I was talking about width not height, so I guess we are in agreeance.

So case closed and we're on the same page, LOLOL!!! Lolol. I assumed you to be, not judged. And yes, I know of your cars....and approve! It's all good.

And Dwisforme, you're welcome, sir. Later, QD.

Dwisforme05
05-01-2011, 09:58 PM

As far as the car itself goes, overall it is pretty easy on the eyes other than a few touches I dont care for. Tinted taillights, Unpainted skirts, and the Spoon replica lip lol.

Then buy new wheels bigger than 8" wide. I know about the previous motor setup and see you obviously have no problem spending money in that department with the swap and such, but maybe wheels should be one of the next upgrades on the list. Not even a different style really (although I detest black with polished lip wheels) just wider. Or hell, in the meantime buy some spacers just to help fill it out a little better. Not hellaflush shit; MEATFLUSH.

it is coming on my list soon but im focused about getting some more power out of her first. i dont have a dime in the swap also. i actually made money going to a better platform to build off of.