PDA

View Full Version : 4 C's

Princess12
11-21-2005, 02:59 PM
My boyfriend and I have been looking at engagement rings recently so he can kinda get the "idea" of what I like. Well yesterday, he took me to Jared so I could look a little more, and of course since I'm a girl, I wanted to look at a few...ok fine more like the entire store, but I figure hey, I'll be wearing it for the rest of my life, so I might as well find what I like best. Anyway, after about 2 hours of learning about the "4 C's" :Carat, Color, Clarity, Cut I found a ring that I really liked, but you should have seen the look on Rick's face ( A look that any guy who is married or soon to be married is familiar with I'm sure) when the guy behind the counter read him the total price of the setting and diamond. LOL...Priceless...."but it comes with free financing baby."

4dmin
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
^ lol ya my face did that when i bought the engagment ring and wedding band :eek:

they basically gave me my band b/c it didn't cost shit b/c of what i spent on kates... diamonds are the worst investment... its a stone

Kristi
11-21-2005, 03:06 PM
hahaha, its funny. i made a face like that when james and i were shopping for engagement rings. i was like - its HOW MUCH? lol i kept telling him he can't spend that much. lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-21-2005, 03:07 PM
haha, funnay!

5thgcelica
11-21-2005, 03:24 PM
yeah. ive honestly started to put a little away here and there towards it..
wont be getting married anytime soon, but shit..that stuff aint cheap! lol

The Golden Child
11-21-2005, 04:16 PM
must be alot of ZERO's

carrascopa
11-21-2005, 05:08 PM
fuk that i have a hookup at the LA jewelers mart.. a distributor.. im sitting on a beautiflu 1.5 karat rock.. was thinking about putting it into an earing... the mark up on jewelry is sick as hell too... im lucky i know a distributor

99ITRGIRL
11-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Ill prob. get my ring out of the .25 machine! lol

YokotaS13
11-21-2005, 05:29 PM
my wife has one of hte Cs, A CZ.
when she earns it, she gets a diamond

Princess12
11-21-2005, 06:25 PM
fuk that i have a hookup at the LA jewelers mart.. a distributor.. im sitting on a beautiflu 1.5 karat rock.. was thinking about putting it into an earing... the mark up on jewelry is sick as hell too... im lucky i know a distributor

Yea....it is very ridiculous and you're pretty damn lucky to know a distributor...time for an introduction lol

Leisa
11-21-2005, 07:25 PM
my wife has one of hte Cs, A CZ.
when she earns it, she gets a diamond

what the fuck :eek: please tell me you are kidding!

Princess12
11-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Lol...for real Leisa

collins
11-22-2005, 12:13 AM
well i had a ring. it was a 2carat. luckily they let me return it when i explained the situation.

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 01:04 AM
i love my baby with all my heart, and shell get the best. she knows that. she doesnt deserve anything less. im just waiting on the rite moment, but it might come tomarrow or it might come in a few years... you never even know if i bought a ring yesterday after the store or what... just wait and see princess. i love you

collins
11-22-2005, 01:05 AM
ata boy. dont rush it. you'll know when the time is right.

God
11-22-2005, 01:19 AM
go to solomon brothers or brown jewelers.
stay away from that mall crap and anything else you see on tv or on 955 or 1005 or whatever sucky radiostation you hear ads on.

YokotaS13
11-22-2005, 01:29 AM
what the fuck :eek: please tell me you are kidding!
Nope not at all. She agreed to it, she didnt want to sign a prenump.
I have entirely too much invested from me workign from 14, to let half of it go becuase of a bad marriage.

I could buy a house in cash right now if i had to. and im 20.

Kristi
11-22-2005, 09:12 AM
i love my baby with all my heart, and shell get the best. she knows that. she doesnt deserve anything less. im just waiting on the rite moment, but it might come tomarrow or it might come in a few years... you never even know if i bought a ring yesterday after the store or what... just wait and see princess. i love you
awww, that is so sweet!

Princess12
11-22-2005, 04:46 PM

Awwww....thanks baby. I hope it comes before a few years lol, but I'm patient and will wait a lifetime for you. I love you sweetie.