PDA

View Full Version : Why was my thread removed?

SRK420a
04-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Why was my thread removed "Rear Diffuser Idea"

iamdallas
04-24-2011, 10:57 PM
You may be considered a competitor to sponsors or something?? I have no clue.....

SRK420a
04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Thats fucked up man they don't tell me anything, they dont move it they just erase it all.

jonathanjone
04-25-2011, 11:31 AM
b/c the mods are bitchs? most of my posts are deleted. giv sum1 power, they will abuse it. if u will notice, they give no warning, no messages, no nothng. sound bitch to me. and i looked for rules for posting shit, they dont seem to exist anymore.

jonathanjone
04-25-2011, 11:35 AM
oh, i found y mine was deleted. b/c i dont hav 50 rep points. aint that sum gay shit. b/c 50 fuckin ppl didnt clik that they like my shit, i cant fuckn post? importatlanta is one of the best forums for the south car scene. unfortunatly, its run by fuckn retards. i wish it would get replace like fb did myspace

Scotsman
04-25-2011, 04:01 PM
oh, i found y mine was deleted. b/c i dont hav 50 rep points. aint that sum gay shit. b/c 50 fuckin ppl didnt clik that they like my shit, i cant fuckn post? importatlanta is one of the best forums for the south car scene. unfortunatly, its run by fuckn retards. i wish it would get replace like fb did myspaceactually you do meet the requirements to sell , i will look into why it was deleted , but you need to keep your bashing to yourself , more than likely you didnt follow the rules , we shall see , and to the OP , pm me and i'll give you the heads up ,:locked:

Scotsman
04-25-2011, 04:05 PM
actually you do meet the requirements to sell , i will look into why it was deleted , but you need to keep your bashing to yourself , more than likely you didnt follow the rules , we shall see , and to the OP , pm me and i'll give you the heads up ,:locked:bingo we have a winner , you did not post block code or pm the vin to a mod , the rules are there and you neglected to follow them , we dont have to have a reason to delete if you didnt follow the rules , they are posted;)