PDA

View Full Version : I need your help, life decision right here!!!

RL...
04-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Ok not rlly but all of a sudden I feel the need to have anal sex with my girl. Now the question is, do I ask her or do I just "surprise" her?

-EnVus-
04-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Nothing beats the face of surprise its priceless...

slostang
04-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Surprise.

h22 jones
04-22-2011, 09:00 PM
lmao if you ever realy want to get her to actualy do that dont suprise her because she will be scared for life and it will never happen lol.

msanch24
04-22-2011, 09:16 PM
wow.

Bacon
04-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Surprise butt secks...

ludeguy420
04-22-2011, 09:36 PM
dont surprise her.. ask her. that what i did with my girl an she lets me do it like every other month.. i surpried my ex an almost got slapped an got cut off for a month

h22 jones
04-22-2011, 10:32 PM
lmao

Relentless
04-22-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah dude, you should ask her, or she's gonna be like "wtf"..lol

metalmatt47
04-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Some of you guys on here are fucking disgusting.... LOL

msanch24
04-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Its not really a matter of trying not to get slapped, or just doing whatever you think will help you chances. It's about having respect for her and her body, and finding out if its something that is mutually desired.

msanch24
04-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Some of you guys on here are fucking disgusting.... LOL

Ill ASSume youve never tried it. soooooo....dont knock it.

metalmatt47
04-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Ill ASSume youve never tried it. soooooo....dont knock it.

lol I don't put my dick where shit comes out. Not my thing.

msanch24
04-22-2011, 11:57 PM
lol I don't put my dick where shit comes out. Not my thing.

but blood, urine, and eggs are all good. In my experience, if shes a clean girl, there are no "tell tale signs" of shit.

Echonova
04-23-2011, 01:05 AM
LOL... If you need help with your girl I'll deliver an ass-pounding worthy of Macho-man Randy Savage so she will be good and loose for you.

And because I like you I'll do it for free.

DeeAOne
04-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Surprise her if you want, it will be the last time you get some for awhile. They have to mentally prepare for that shit.

Slow Motion
04-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Ok, I didn't think I was clicking into an awkward situation, but I will go ahead and say that if you ever want to have sex with your girl again, you will not surprise her. You will sit her down and see if she is into that. And then you will make it as painless as you possibly can. But, on the other hand be ready if she has already had the experience before and didn't know how you would feel about it.

ludeguy420
04-23-2011, 04:31 AM
LOL... If you need help with your girl I'll deliver an ass-pounding worthy of Macho-man Randy Savage so she will be good and loose for you.

And because I like you I'll do it for free.

haha good shit man..:idb:

antj101
04-23-2011, 08:56 AM
lmao if you ever realy want to get her to actualy do that dont suprise her because she will be scared for life and it will never happen lol.

Sounds like you speak from experience... hahaha

Austin?
04-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Put a dick up your ass first to see how it feel. Then you can prepare for her reaction.

lanning
04-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Don't ask her

Tell her.

EG_Ryder
04-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Surprise her and hold on for dear life cause she will start to buck. If you make it 8 seconds then you know you did it right!

B18c1Turboed
04-23-2011, 11:26 AM
I would ask here first, who knows she might be wanting to take a shit.... Just saying!!!

B18c1Turboed
04-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Your question makes me think of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGRZuWXVhA

G.C
04-23-2011, 12:36 PM
roll one, smoke one, and we all just having funnnn~~~

SLOWR/T
04-23-2011, 01:08 PM
If your going to suprise her, do it with a finger or two first. That should give you an answer.

Halfwit
04-23-2011, 04:13 PM
ask her if shes ever tried it.... no matter the answer, wait a few weeks, and while having sex (preferably in spoon position) just rub ur finger over it. (make sure tto get some of her juices on ur finger first)

if ur givin it to her good, it will only give her pleasure, no real pressure at first, jsut to give it some nerve attention. (if shes totally against it, u can play it off as a mistake and be done)

then u rub it a little, not in, jsut rubbing the opening.

stop there.

not everytime, but every other few times having sex, give her that treatment (lets her get used to that area being touched, lets her know it makes her feeel good, gets her mentally prepared, lets her know u have an interest.

after a while, when the finger touches it, you get the "invite" she will moan or push against ur finger.

at this point, u start to put finger in a lil (middle) very slowly.

same thing, do that every few times u have sex.

soon she will be practically "begging" for it. pushing against ur finger, moaning as u are in both holes.

im serious. works everytime.

BanginJimmy
04-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Ask her, if she says no, then lay low for a week, then surprise her.

Got Milk?
04-23-2011, 06:57 PM
anal lolol

Got Milk?
04-23-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah dude, you should ask her, or she's gonna be like "wtf"..lol

bahahhahaha gotta love ur signature. bhahahhahahahahhaha o MAN!!!!! is there a video to this.

-EnVus-
04-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Depends if she is one of those big shitters who drops tanka turds... Lol

Browning151
04-23-2011, 09:23 PM
bahahhahaha gotta love ur signature. bhahahhahahahahhaha o MAN!!!!! is there a video to this.

Top Gear north pole episode, go to 12:44.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKseIq5xBY

CHADbee
04-23-2011, 09:54 PM
speaking from experience.....talk to her about it 1st or you might end up with shitdick :(

-EnVus-
04-24-2011, 12:08 AM
speaking from experience.....talk to her about it 1st or you might end up with shitdick :(
Ewww Roxie gave you poo dick lololol

Bacon
04-24-2011, 12:11 AM
Ewww Roxie gave you poo dick lololol

lol

h22 jones
04-24-2011, 05:41 AM
Lets just say i was young once to and have scared a few girls myself from ever giving some one a chance that that that new what they was doing because i sure as hell didnt at 16-17 years old. As ive gotten older ( trust me it took alot of fucking up to figure out how to do it right ) i learned that it dont matter what girl it is or what she says when you are not having sex they like it period as long as you do it right. Haf wit pretty much explained it but the bottom line is she isnt going to want to talk about it and she has to want it and be more turned on then you have ever gotten her to be able to do it. If you are a five or ten minute man then hang it up because this takes time . As half wit was saying start off slow just by mistakingly rubbing your finger across it in the heat of the moment and i assure you if you havnt touched it she will get off in the heat of the moment as soon as you touch it with your finger. If and when it gets to the point that yaw want to try it you have to figure out how to make it not hurt or that will be the first and last time you try it . So A. go get some anal ease which has a numbing aggent in it and realy helps for the first few time the only down fall is you will end up numb to and makes it hard to get off or B. you have to just play with it till she is so worked up it will just slide in . Dont get me wrong this might take 30-45 minutes but she will get there .I dont care how horny she gets and how many times she says just put it in dont or you will hurt her and that will be that just keep pressure till it goes in simple as that . Just that pressure will feel great to her . Being drunk helps being losened up also but even then trust me dont try to just put it or i promise you it want work . All these guys going around saying oh ived tried it but im just to big is bull shit it takes time and there is a method to it which i can say ive perfected lol.

To the guys in here that thinks its nasty get out of this thread lol. I wasnt going to go into this much detail but since other people are actually realy trying to help i figured hell i mine as well. I dont care how skinny a girl you have been with that must be a virgin because she is so tight it still dont feel like that feels so trust me its worth the effort. Its just has to be barely in to be past the part that hurts to them then everything goes smoothly so its not like you have to keep working the whole way. as soon as you get her turned on enough for it to go in any at all its over with good to go.

It is not up to you weither you get to do it , you have no control over that its all up to her the only thing you can do is turn her on as much as you can till it happens. For the girls that i have done it with they all prefer it that way over the other they say it feels better that way . playing with the front while trying it helps to . All women have the same nerve back there as they do in the front that feels so good so as long as you dont hurt her you will be good to go.

fyi no matter what do go from the back then back to the front or you will give her a bad infection and make sure its realy wet.

msanch24
04-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Lets just say i was young once to and have scared a few girls myself from ever giving some one a chance that that that new what they was doing because i sure as hell didnt at 16-17 years old. As ive gotten older ( trust me it took alot of fucking up to figure out how to do it right ) i learned that it dont matter what girl it is or what she says when you are not having sex they like it period as long as you do it right. Haf wit pretty much explained it but the bottom line is she isnt going to want to talk about it and she has to want it and be more turned on then you have ever gotten her to be able to do it. If you are a five or ten minute man then hang it up because this takes time . As half wit was saying start off slow just by mistakingly rubbing your finger across it in the heat of the moment and i assure you if you havnt touched it she will get off in the heat of the moment as soon as you touch it with your finger. If and when it gets to the point that yaw want to try it you have to figure out how to make it not hurt or that will be the first and last time you try it . So A. go get some anal ease which has a numbing aggent in it and realy helps for the first few time the only down fall is you will end up numb to and makes it hard to get off or B. you have to just play with it till she is so worked up it will just slide in . Dont get me wrong this might take 30-45 minutes but she will get there .I dont care how horny she gets and how many times she says just put it in dont or you will hurt her and that will be that just keep pressure till it goes in simple as that . Just that pressure will feel great to her . Being drunk helps being losened up also but even then trust me dont try to just put it or i promise you it want work . All these guys going around saying oh ived tried it but im just to big is bull shit it takes time and there is a method to it which i can say ive perfected lol.

To the guys in here that thinks its nasty get out of this thread lol. I wasnt going to go into this much detail but since other people are actually realy trying to help i figured hell i mine as well. I dont care how skinny a girl you have been with that must be a virgin because she is so tight it still dont feel like that feels so trust me its worth the effort. Its just has to be barely in to be past the part that hurts to them then everything goes smoothly so its not like you have to keep working the whole way. as soon as you get her turned on enough for it to go in any at all its over with good to go.

It is not up to you weither you get to do it , you have no control over that its all up to her the only thing you can do is turn her on as much as you can till it happens. For the girls that i have done it with they all prefer it that way over the other they say it feels better that way . playing with the front while trying it helps to . All women have the same nerve back there as they do in the front that feels so good so as long as you dont hurt her you will be good to go.

fyi no matter what do go from the back then back to the front or you will give her a bad infection and make sure its realy wet.

/thread lol

Bacon
04-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Tell her you want to spice things up a little and see what ideas you come up with. Start with toys and go from there.

h22 jones
04-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Hey i wish somebody would have helped me out then i could have had alot more fun before i decided to get married lol. Also if she says just marry me we have the rest of our lives to that she is full of shit it isnt going to happen lol.

RL...
04-24-2011, 10:57 PM
a) I don't have a girl, I hate relationships as I can't stay faithful to save my life. It's like eating steak everyday, sure i love steak, but I also love shrimp, and pasta, and ja jang myun(you dont have to know what that is) and can't just settle for eating the same thing everyday ya know
b) I've already tried anal..it's aight but not really my thing.
c) I just made this thread to bring some life back into the boring ass whorelounge. Where's all the callouts? Where's all the whores? Where's all the butthurt nubs. Where are the intense car debates about my car being better than your pos? QD's posts are as vicious as a poodle, my reps are in the green, this shit is all upside down. I've had someone literally and seriously threaten that they would take my life(lexiz32 or something?) on this forum. That's how intense this shit use to be lol.

h22 jones
04-25-2011, 12:29 AM
i remember them days lol. i have went at with the best. I remember when me and tom went at it about type r verses h22 ten years ago man was that heated lol. Normaly all the cool kids no each other so its always a one sidded argument becuase all that cool kids back up each other . Me and tom didnt know each other but both have alot of friends and mutual friends so that shit went on for ever and about 20 people got banned ,everybody wanted to kill each other over nothing lol man that was the days.

msanch24
04-25-2011, 10:09 AM
a) I don't have a girl, I hate relationships as I can't stay faithful to save my life. It's like eating steak everyday, sure i love steak, but I also love shrimp, and pasta, and ja jang myun(you dont have to know what that is) and can't just settle for eating the same thing everyday ya know
b) I've already tried anal..it's aight but not really my thing.
c) I just made this thread to bring some life back into the boring ass whorelounge. Where's all the callouts? Where's all the whores? Where's all the butthurt nubs. Where are the intense car debates about my car being better than your pos? QD's posts are as vicious as a poodle, my reps are in the green, this shit is all upside down. I've had someone literally and seriously threaten that they would take my life(lexiz32 or something?) on this forum. That's how intense this shit use to be lol.

I believe you haven't found the right girl.

And if you disagree, I'll fucking kill you.

Thegrizz
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Just ye'll "Suprise" and see how it goes....if anything youll have a good story for another bs post.haha :bannana:

allmotor-teg
05-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Put a dick up your ass first to see how it feel. Then you can prepare for her reaction.

thats a good one, i think thats a fair way. lmao!!!!!

allmotor-teg
05-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Just ye'll "Suprise" and see how it goes....if anything youll have a good story for another bs post.haha :bannana:

^ that will some good shit!!!