PDA

View Full Version : Bigger is better right?

Thedalton
04-20-2011, 08:41 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj3ojtW3wc1qiq8bjo1_500.jpg

this gives me ideas for my sol...

andrewu
04-20-2011, 08:50 PM
the pic sucks and i cant tell whats behind the sol but almost looks like the trans top or whatever the automatic top thing is, if it is im jealous since im a lazy ass.

Thedalton
04-20-2011, 09:08 PM
i thought it was a trans top too, i would love to not have to burn myself taking the top off after its been out in the sun

andrewu
04-20-2011, 09:13 PM
ya i fabricated my own trans top. just made the trunk lid open straight up and a midget in the trunk takes the top back, but u still have to unlock it :tongue1:

Thedalton
04-20-2011, 09:20 PM
how much would it cost for you to make me one of those? and do you have to feed the midget?

andrewu
04-20-2011, 09:28 PM
uhhhh im not sure prolly more than i paid. i got the midget off passwordjdm and it was the last one in stock. they had choices of different ethnicities and everything. they may hav some asians in stock now not sure tho. everything else needed can be bought at home depot or hardware store for like $30. and as for the food, all i do is get one of those automatic pet feeders and put it back in the trunk and fill it up with lucky charms every week, the asian version may require rice, but it works great. i may do a write up for everyone.

Thedalton
04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
ill def look into that, the auto-feeder is a great idea especially for me. midgets give me the heebeejeebies, do you think a small child would work, at least for a few years? the only issue i see is child labor laws

andrewu
04-20-2011, 09:46 PM
hey its not child labor if the child is yours/relatives. there is also the very rare jdm version which is with trained monkeys but hot sun plus parking lot screams unreliable. next step is keeping midget/child/monkey hydrated. i will look into it and let u know when i find something. i heard about this ebay.babies.com site or ebay.toddlers.com both seem sketchy but they are really cheap only thing is the babies/toddlers are russian so the hydration will be more expensive since you will have to keep vodka back there instead of water. hahaha good stuff should definitely do a write up with pics. lol.

[3000gt20s]
04-21-2011, 01:25 PM
uhhhh im not sure prolly more than i paid. i got the midget off passwordjdm and it was the last one in stock. they had choices of different ethnicities and everything. they may hav some asians in stock now not sure tho. everything else needed can be bought at home depot or hardware store for like $30. and as for the food, all i do is get one of those automatic pet feeders and put it back in the trunk and fill it up with lucky charms every week, the asian version may require rice, but it works great. i may do a write up for everyone.

LOL @ THIS.......+2 FOR YOU MY FRIEND

omidzahedian
04-26-2011, 03:00 PM
that is a trans top, the picture was takin in Japan.

six7teen
04-28-2011, 03:35 AM
that is a trans top, the picture was takin in Japan.

in that case, what a waste of an EG2 :(