PDA

View Full Version : obd0 block in obd2b car HELP

GAsHONDABOI
04-20-2011, 04:07 PM
OK i have 1 99 si that i am building a block for. Its a B18A1 for ls vtec of course. didnt know but the block is a obd0. am i going to have any problems putting my ac brackets and ac back onto my car??? i want to have ac and power steering back on my car when im completete.

So with this being said pretty much will i be able to keep my factory options using a obd0 block and if not how can i get around this??? would the mount work being cady-cornored???

any comments in help will result in a kind rep for the kind person...thanks in advance

blown_ss
04-20-2011, 07:56 PM
im almost sure that you can use the same ps bracket but im not sure about the ac. you might have to use the crv bracket. i could be wrong. i would just try to mount the brackets. another thing i dont think it matters if the block is obd0,obd1, or obd2 when it comes to the ac.

GAsHONDABOI
04-21-2011, 11:59 PM
im almost sure that you can use the same ps bracket but im not sure about the ac. you might have to use the crv bracket. i could be wrong. i would just try to mount the brackets. another thing i dont think it matters if the block is obd0,obd1, or obd2 when it comes to the ac.

thank you sir...anyone else ran into this problem???