PDA

View Full Version : cm7k24 BAD SELLER!!

EJ6
04-17-2011, 09:08 AM
i met up with him to buy a h22 tranny, he posted about in my thread..went up there every thing looked good,told me it was a h22 tanny an if i got problems just call him up he'll do a refund...got home bolt it up an all but the mounts dont match up...its a 90-91 F22 TRANNY.... i wasnt piss about it being a f22 tranny...what im piss about is theres no way ima make it bolt up...so it wont work...i want my refund....call me back...atleast pick up an give me some time of heads up

EJ6
04-18-2011, 09:45 PM
update---------

he responded back to me yesterday, an i told him the situation with the tranny. His response was ''oh its identical i bought it like that'' so how are you going to tell me when we met up it shifts fine in your car, if it never worked in your car. I just want my money back. LMK something

Romeo
04-18-2011, 10:07 PM
All you need should be a different trans mount.

chrisdohck
04-19-2011, 01:39 PM
^^ i think ur right it should still bolt up just need mount

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2011, 05:51 PM
All you need should be a different trans mount.

^^ i think ur right it should still bolt up just need mount

That's not the point. Later, QD.

Romeo
04-19-2011, 08:08 PM
That's not the point. Later, QD.

Nobody said it was. But if it came down to your car being driveable or not, i'm sure you'd find the correct mount. Lol.

EJ6
04-19-2011, 09:23 PM
if you find some mounts for that tranny to go in a 96 civic send me a link....but like i said i was in a rush to get that car running, i already bought another tranny. the point is HE said it was a H22 tranny, i wasnt piss about it...til i tried to bolt it up an it had a different mount point, so theres no way ill find it to work.unless they do have a different mount..if i knew i had to buy mounts etc to make this tranny work, i wouldnt have bought it. Exspecially (sp) it being a f22 tranny, as much as i spent i could have easily went H2B..

cm7k24
04-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Alright,
First of all.. Who the hell are you? I'm pretty sure I have never meet you nor have I ever sold you anything...

Second of all. I have all message saved saying I don't know what tranny it is just because it was a spare that at one point was in my car but was removed. And used the same mount. And he insisted to buy the tranny. Never at any point did I say it was an h22 tranny. But I guess you wouldn't know because it wasn't you..

Echonova
04-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Alright,
First of all.. Who the hell are you? I'm pretty sure I have never meet you nor have I ever sold you anything...

Second of all. I have all message saved saying I don't know what tranny it is just because it was a spare that at one point was in my car but was removed. And used the same mount. And he insisted to buy the tranny. Never at any point did I say it was an h22 tranny. But I guess you wouldn't know because it wasn't you..Winnar!!!!!

Taken from the For Sale ad...

used but good condition competition clutch stage 2.
Accord tranny, i got from a member on here, accord 5 speed short gear tranny,
was told it was good. with a brand new throw out bearing,

quickdodgeŽ
04-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Nobody said it was. But if it came down to your car being driveable or not, i'm sure you'd find the correct mount. Lol.

All the other shit is just that...shit. The point was he was told it was one tranny when it wasn't. So it shouldn't even be in this "discussion." Later, QD.

EJ6
04-21-2011, 06:34 PM
first of all this is white_rice...check the wtb thread if any one care heres the link http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?311567-h22-5pd-transmission!.......second of all...tranny mount wont bolt up to the chasis..i tried it on a eg h22 mount, ek h22 mount an still doesnt bolt up....third...you CLEARLY said if i have any issue call you an you'll give me a refund..but besides all this messaging bs...how about you return a phone call...

cm7k24
04-21-2011, 09:35 PM
i said i have a tranny, and when i talked to you i clearly mentioned to you about the tranny... and you kept saying okay i'll buy it. or are you just going to leave that out making it sound bad on me? and i told you that if the tranny was bad that i would refund it, not because you have a different mount set up. thats on you, not me.

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Alright,

Second of all. I have all message saved saying I don't know what tranny it is just because it was a spare that at one point was in my car but was removed. And used the same mount. And he insisted to buy the tranny. Never at any point did I say it was an h22 tranny. But I guess you wouldn't know because it wasn't you..

i said i have a tranny, and when i talked to you i clearly mentioned to you about the tranny... and you kept saying okay i'll buy it. or are you just going to leave that out making it sound bad on me? and i told you that if the tranny was bad that i would refund it, not because you have a different mount set up. thats on you, not me.

I'm not taking sides here at all (I already know which way I'm leaning), but you're contradicting yourself badly. Did you or did you not sell the dude the transmission? Later, QD.

cm7k24
04-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Yes, I did sell it to him. And before we meet up I explained everything to him. The tranny, and how I've never run the tranny. Yes the tranny was IN my car at one point and I pulled it out before my car ran because change of mind on motor set up.. I did say I'd offer a refund if something was wrong with the transmission. NOT for him having the wrong mounts. And yet he came trying to bash me as a bad seller because of his mistake and him not listening.

I have sold to ALOT of members on here and delt with a lot of people and NEVER had a problem. And even refunded people for something that was bad that I aquired in a trade. If those certain people read it I'm positive they will vouch for me,

This kid was in such a hurry and spaz to get the tranny he only listened to what he wanted and now he's trying to say I jipped him.

EDIT: to QD's comment. White rice pm'ed me for the tranny and ej6 is saying I'm a bad seller, I guess it's cool to use your friends screen name or to have 2 names? Who knows.

Mista Foe-Doe
04-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Winnar!!!!!

Taken from the For Sale ad...

this is proof from the sale thread everything about the tranny.....i vouch for jamal ....the tranny was in the car while the motor build was taken place.... then removed becuz we went a different route .....