PDA

View Full Version : Its a girl.

FasTech
04-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Found out as of yesterday that I will be the proud father of a little baby girl. Words can't even express how excited I am. On top of all that news.. As soon as we left from our doctor appointment, we rushed over to the Collisum Hospital in Macon to see the newborn of her Uncle. Right after that, we rushed to the Houston Medical center in Warner Robins to see Joe's (aka: Romeo) newborn baby girl. Talk about a packed day! :crazy:

Relentless
04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Mating season eh..

03RCode
04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
My little girl was born a little over a week ago now, they are definitely something else man. Congrats!

Bacon
04-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Everyone around me is having a girl.....:(

Hopefully my next one is a bouncy little girl.

FasTech
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
My little girl was born a little over a week ago now, they are definitely something else man. Congrats!

Congrats to you also, my friend. I know its going to be a totally different game, but I am counting the days before she gets here! lol.

ludeguy420
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
yall are crazy.. yall are 21 an want kids.. not me.. i want to wait for now.. plus i dont know if yall know the rule but dont be a dummy cum on the tummy.. thats what i do an its work so far for me.. but congrats man

Bacon
04-15-2011, 01:24 PM
yall are crazy.. yall are 21 an want kids.. not me.. i want to wait for now.. plus i dont know if yall know the rule but dont be a dummy cum on the tummy.. thats what i do an its work so far for me.. but congrats man

What's wrong with having kids at a younger age than most? Enlighten me on your thoughts.

FasTech
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM

5 months ago, I would have told you I didn't want any kids right now. Things happened, and this is the outcome. Do I regret it, no.. I love the fact I'm going to be a father. At first, I didn't think I was ready but as you know you are about to have a child.. you get your shit straight and grow up. Its live and this is what you are suppose to do. Plus, I wanna be sorta young when my kids are grown up so I can get back out and do stuff that I haven't done. Thanks for the congrats, bro.

FasTech
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
What's wrong with having kids at a younger age than most? Enlighten me on your thoughts.

Younger age than most? I dont think so. More than 85% of Georgia's pregnant women are between 18-25. Thats a fact. I'm sure that goes for most the United Stats also. Of course, you have your late 20s/early 30s women having babies too, but 90% of the time.. they already have kids. I think I'm doing pretty good, along with everyone else 21+ older having a kid because kids in middle school are getting pregnant now.

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2011, 03:07 PM

Stupidity reigns supreme here.

Congrats, OP. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
04-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Stupidity reigns supreme here.

Congrats, OP. Later, QD.

good one QD. but congrats on the baby girl fastech. way i see it is like you said, you wanna enjoy your younger years with them.

ludeguy420
04-16-2011, 04:58 AM
i agree wanting to be young when your kids are growing up.. i want the same thing.. i know you dont plan on having kids at a young age but it does make you grow up fast an hits you hard.. i wouldn't regreat it if it happined to me ether.. its one of those thing that happin that i would never change in a million years if it happined to me..( an to QD i was just saying thats what i do nothing stupid in that to me) That how i feel about having a kid right now. I look at it as i'm young an dont want to be tied down i want to live life with no regreat an make it count because you only get one life to live.. but like i said before congrats man

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2011, 06:23 AM
i agree wanting to be young when your kids are growing up.. i want the same thing.. i know you dont plan on having kids at a young age but it does make you grow up fast an hits you hard.. i wouldn't regreat it if it happined to me ether.. its one of those thing that happin that i would never change in a million years if it happined to me..( an to QD i was just saying thats what i do nothing stupid in that to me) That how i feel about having a kid right now. I look at it as i'm young an dont want to be tied down i want to live life with no regreat an make it count because you only get one life to live.. but like i said before congrats man

That's all well and good, but don't come in another thread calling people "crazy" because they want what you don't and telling some ridiculous homemade rule. That's completely uncalled for. Later, QD.

Bacon
04-16-2011, 06:33 AM
I am personally very happy that I have the chance to be a father as young as I am. My dad is 63, has had two heart attacks, and isn't getting any younger. My son is his first known grandchild of his blood ( he has two older kids but they haven't talked in 12 years ) so I wanted to give him a grandchild he can enjoy before his passing.

I have total respect for anyone who wishes to wait to have kids and all that I ask is you have respect for people who wish to have them younger.

.:Stirfry:.
04-16-2011, 07:10 AM
damn son!. CONGRATS TO ALL..

ludeguy420
04-16-2011, 09:28 AM
That's all well and good, but don't come in another thread calling people "crazy" because they want what you don't and telling some ridiculous homemade rule. That's completely uncalled for. Later, QD.

it was just a saying man.. i wasn't literally calling them crazy.. im sorry if anybody took it the wrong way not intended to make people mad...

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Congrats man! It'll be a total blessing.

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2011, 10:23 AM
it was just a saying man.. i wasn't literally calling them crazy.. im sorry if anybody took it the wrong way not intended to make people mad...

Cool. It's all good, then, dude. Later, QD.

JessAlba452
04-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Huge congrats to you :D Girls are AWESOME!!!

SUBY_RUE
04-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Found out as of yesterday that I will be the proud father of a little baby girl. Words can't even express how excited I am. On top of all that news.. As soon as we left from our doctor appointment, we rushed over to the Collisum Hospital in Macon to see the newborn of her Uncle. Right after that, we rushed to the Houston Medical center in Warner Robins to see Joe's (aka: Romeo) newborn baby girl. Talk about a packed day! :crazy:

Congrats man, I have a 2year old daughter. There a hand full....

FasTech
04-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Late, I know. Been super busy but thank you all for the nice comments.

DynamicSound
04-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Congrats!

chaseamundo
04-28-2011, 10:05 AM
idk if i'd be able to handle a girl ahha.
It would be so stressful as a dad raising a girl lol

Nerdsrock22
04-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Congrats! I was probably driving right by the hospital when y'all were in there having kids.