PDA

View Full Version : Hey QD, I got something for you...paranormal activity on camera

dtmcnamara
04-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Ok so my girls roommate was over at her friends house when they heard some noise coming form the upstairs. They decided to walk over to the stairs to get a better listen when they saw a shadow...but no one was in the house but them. They continued to look when a child from the 1800s appeared form the left of the top of the stairs and just stood there. They pulled their cellphone out and actually got a legit picture of the kid...QD i know you will love this.

Also before you go and say BS on this download the original and zoom in for yourself. Taken today with a cell phone...Maybe we will catch it again real soon

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/IMG_5117.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/IMG_5117.jpg

Crazydelsol
04-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Dam I dont see anything lol

Nerdsrock22
04-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Looks like a shadow.

ezone
04-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Looks photoshopped

-EnVus-
04-14-2011, 10:24 PM
From my investigation of the photo i see the persons shadow is overlapping the banister post this doesn't make sense...

big mac
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
fake and gay

Captain-Obvious™
04-14-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm calling bullshit as well.

dtmcnamara
04-15-2011, 01:12 AM
believe what you want...i can get better picture of the hall if you want to see that this is not just a photoshopped picture from the internet....shit is legit

i will be going there this weekend to hang out with some Zoom H4n mics in hand. hope to catch some of the sounds heard on a regular basis

iamdallas
04-15-2011, 02:48 AM
lolol

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2011, 07:08 AM
believe what you want...i can get better picture of the hall if you want to see that this is not just a photoshopped picture from the internet....shit is legit

i will be going there this weekend to hang out with some Zoom H4n mics in hand. hope to catch some of the sounds heard on a regular basis

Could you show us what we are looking at? That might help.

You should also post the full size original res picture.

Theycall_Metue
04-15-2011, 07:33 AM
i believe in ghost/spirits.
i was born in thailand in south east asia. after the massacres from the vietnam war, see or hearing things like this is, is actually a comon thing. this is why mostly everyone over there have dogs. to keep away the unwanted if you know what i mean.

FasTech
04-15-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm not calling BS. This kind of stuff is real and happens to alot of people. My house was built infront of a graveyard about 15 years ago. The man who built my house hung himself somewhere on the property. Reasons not known. I have talked with some of his family and it did infact happen on my property. The buried in my backyard date back to the Spainsh Armda War to WWII. Crazy stuff happens around here on a daily basis. I'm too lazy to record and do all this stuff, but you're more than welcome to come stay at my house and see for yourself.

j0nbunklah0m
04-15-2011, 03:03 PM
the ghost is holding up a "C" must be in a gang

SlammedSedan
04-15-2011, 10:08 PM
I will stand up for you on this I have seen shadows half in walls in my house so just because it's over lapping something doesn't mean it is photo shopped. Now what I don't understand is if you zoom in you can see a hole/disfigurement on the head. Meaning it was an accidental death due to a shooting. Makes sense to the war thing you said. From the way it is looking I would say a 10-12 year old boy. If you really want more on him hit the books son and learn more on what kids have lived in that house and died around that age. You will have a easier time if you can figure out the name of the child. Trust me it works I studied this shit in school and have had first hand contact with spirits. But at the same time be careful cause it may have been a murder and he just wants to cross over so don't mention the parents by any means. Enjoy it hope you get some good shit on it I am in to see/hear more

quickdodge®
04-16-2011, 12:05 AM
I will stand up for you on this I have seen shadows half in walls in my house so just because it's over lapping something doesn't mean it is photo shopped. Now what I don't understand is if you zoom in you can see a hole/disfigurement on the head. Meaning it was an accidental death due to a shooting. Makes sense to the war thing you said. From the way it is looking I would say a 10-12 year old boy. If you really want more on him hit the books son and learn more on what kids have lived in that house and died around that age. You will have a easier time if you can figure out the name of the child. Trust me it works I studied this shit in school and have had first hand contact with spirits. But at the same time be careful cause it may have been a murder and he just wants to cross over so don't mention the parents by any means. Enjoy it hope you get some good shit on it I am in to see/hear more

I completely disagree with your theory on this.

McNamara, I'd love to get with you on this, man. It'd be good to get back in the "spirit" of the "hunt" again, sir. I still have all my equipment. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Bring the ghost to the next V

Bacon
04-16-2011, 06:34 AM
I completely disagree with your theory on this.

McNamara, I'd love to get with you on this, man. It'd be good to get back in the "spirit" of the "hunt" again, sir. I still have all my equipment. Later, QD.

I've seen a couple of your home videos. I believe one of them a weiner dog was in it.