PDA

View Full Version : Some pics of my damn Mustang!

Nemesis
04-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Since I washed the car off this morning I decided to snap some pics while I was visiting my parents. Got a few new mods this year, nothing crazy, big brakes, new exhaust, some fresh new street tires, new grille, and an air freshener. Most everyone has already probably seen it since I go to more Import meets than domestic lol

:boobies:

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/misc/nomnom3.jpg

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/misc/nomnom2.jpg

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/misc/nomnom4.jpg

Jzen
04-10-2011, 02:21 PM
NICE!

Sneezin
04-10-2011, 02:25 PM
nice stangalang, the front end looks mean as fuck

Mmmm_Bacon
04-10-2011, 02:36 PM
are those apexi n1s?

:P

looks good man

Wicho_ej6
04-10-2011, 03:05 PM
sexy ass stang

Echonova
04-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Needs more stance before it's legit.

Nemesis
04-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Needs more stance before it's legit.

maybe when I get those Tein Flex coilovers ill stance it LOL

Genji-Sama
04-10-2011, 03:27 PM
The only stang of this gen in existance that I would drive :goodjob: :goodjob:

alpine_aw11
04-10-2011, 05:28 PM

No offense but that's silly.

That being said, this is one of the nicest rides on the forum. Well played sir.

LIKEG6
04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
What exhaust is that?

I like the meaty tires you have out back. Stang is looking good as usual

Nemesis
04-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys.

What exhaust is that?

Exhaust is Bassani Race

I appreciate the kind words, but there are a lot nicer S197 mustangs out there than mine. :) Id personally give up mine for the Monster Energy one driven by Vaughn Gitten :)

KodyH
04-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I have always loved you car sir.

Franco Tirador
04-10-2011, 09:26 PM
only thing missing are engine shots

lanning
04-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Moar low and maybe some cool hood pins.

Car looks good as hell, love the last picture.

Echonova
04-10-2011, 09:54 PM
maybe when I get those Tein Flex coilovers ill stance it LOLGet some Racelands and do it now!

But you know I love you and your car no matter what Georgie!!! :)

Nemesis
04-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Moar low and maybe some cool hood pins.

Car looks good as hell, love the last picture.

Thanks man, Moar low is something Im going to be looking into later this year.

CHADbee
04-10-2011, 09:59 PM
[email protected]

im waiting on a most list :ninja:

RBS
04-10-2011, 10:04 PM
i like your exhaust

-EnVus-
04-10-2011, 10:05 PM
After seeing that nasty girl touching it at the V id have that hood vaccinated then washed again..

mistergou
04-10-2011, 10:44 PM
looks good!

im_hung
04-10-2011, 11:09 PM
looks so intimidating with that front mount

i wouldn't change the ride height... looks just right the way it is now

Samhonda95
04-10-2011, 11:10 PM
paint the top radiator support black. it being white sticks out like a sore thumb......

but very nice car

alpine_aw11
04-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Some will really disagree but if you went lower I would throw some te37's on it. That would be so boss

VooDooXII
04-11-2011, 02:48 AM
VERY nice! I like that hood :goodjob:

Drummerboy
04-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I miss the cowl hood. Does this hood help with cooling at all, or is it just for the sex factor?

Nemesis
04-11-2011, 05:58 AM
I miss the cowl hood. Does this hood help with cooling at all, or is it just for the sex factor?

Its about a 1000 more times functional than the Cowl hood. Those two front ducts funnel air right to the blower filter. The black vents are slotted right over the motor.

Bacon
04-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Ride height is great. :goodjob:

I'd black out the radiator support as mentioned to clean up the front a little.

Nemesis
04-11-2011, 06:26 AM
After seeing that nasty girl touching it at the V id have that hood vaccinated then washed again..

:lmfao: I dont talk about that night

Ride height is great. :goodjob:

I'd black out the radiator support as mentioned to clean up the front a little.

+45 its something Im going to probably do

SHHHH
04-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Looks good! :goodjob:

speedminded
04-11-2011, 10:15 AM
+45 its something Im going to probably doMust do something about the gutter guard in the hood ducts! Other than that...perfect!

Nemesis
04-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Must do something about the gutter guard in the hood ducts! Other than that...perfect!

I hate that too, Im still open for ideas. Unfortunately, I cant really pull that grille out , everything is molded shut underneath and there is no way to get to it. If I cut it out, theres no way for me to mount a different one in there. :(

AlanŽ
04-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Damn George! Thing just gets better and better. I may be selling the tC and picking one of these up in the near future and just doing bolt ons but that is a damn good looking car.

Nemesis
04-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Damn George! Thing just gets better and better. I may be selling the tC and picking one of these up in the near future and just doing bolt ons but that is a damn good looking car.

You can find 07-08s for really good deals nowadays. If you are interested in the mods, tuning, and performance aspect of things I post a lot on S197forum.com

As far as reliability goes.... Ive had it for almost 3 years and 30k miles now, beat the ever living piss out of it many times...tracked it, boosted it, raped it, drove it to Indianapolis, and the only thing Ive ever had to replace was a 6 dollar rear pinion seal lol For being the first year of production (05), I am pretty impressed. It has faired way better than my WRX ever did. Not that I have anything against Scoobies, I still have much love.

If you ever catch me at a meet other than the Varsity, you can feel free to take it around for a spin.

Code-Aye
04-11-2011, 03:41 PM
being blown is better, hahaha like a boss

changaroo
04-11-2011, 04:41 PM
AINT GOT SHIT IN MY 600 HP NA CRX, NIGGUHHH.

AlanŽ
04-12-2011, 11:38 AM
You can find 07-08s for really good deals nowadays. If you are interested in the mods, tuning, and performance aspect of things I post a lot on S197forum.com

As far as reliability goes.... Ive had it for almost 3 years and 30k miles now, beat the ever living piss out of it many times...tracked it, boosted it, raped it, drove it to Indianapolis, and the only thing Ive ever had to replace was a 6 dollar rear pinion seal lol For being the first year of production (05), I am pretty impressed. It has faired way better than my WRX ever did. Not that I have anything against Scoobies, I still have much love.

If you ever catch me at a meet other than the Varsity, you can feel free to take it around for a spin.

Good to know. I may have to take you up on that offer one day. My aunt has an 06 Auto BPU I think and shes loved it. Everytime I go see her the weathers usually garbage so I end up going out for joyrides in the snow. She said the same thing about reliability.

Thing right now is I'm trying to get some debt paid off first before I go trying to jump into a new whip. Moved out of my parents in January and the GF and I got a place right behind Park Place in Dunwoody so I took on a lot of new bills at the beginning of the year. I'm running the internet department at Dyer Volvo. We just got an 06 with around 60K on it in and im itching to pull the trigger cause I could get it at cost trade in the tC and finance about half of it and have a half way decent payment. I just know now isn't the right time plus I need to sell my car to make it affordable. I really wanted to go get an S2K or a C5 coupe but the girlfriend already has a 2 Seater and I just feel like I'd be remiss if we had two two seaters in the family. Hence how I ended up here but funny thing is I started looking at 03+ LS's last night out of the blue. IDK ive got some time to figure it out but we'll see what happens

Nemesis
04-12-2011, 11:44 AM
You cant go wrong with a C5 vette, they are pretty affordable now too, anything LSx based is a good solid choice. Id pass on the S2K, but thats just me. Once you get into the seat of something with torque you wont want to ever give it up.

AlanŽ
04-12-2011, 11:56 AM
You cant go wrong with a C5 vette, they are pretty affordable now too, anything LSx based is a good solid choice. Id pass on the S2K, but thats just me. Once you get into the seat of something with torque you wont want to ever give it up.

Haha oh I know. I need to swap out a few things on the tC get it 100% and then I'm gonna put it up for sale. I'm thinking I should be able to get around 8 for it. I'll probably just get something around 15K put a couple down buy from a private party to avoid sales tax. I've been looking at C5's mileage on a 15K one seems to be right around the same with the S197's ~40-60K. Like I said just worried about the whole two seater thing. She gave me the thumbs up last night to go for it but she also said I might regret it because we do take a lot of trips and will probably taking a couple of more now that her dad has moved to FL, but IDK somehow I doubt I'll regret it when I'm NLS a mountian of torque :D.

uho
04-12-2011, 12:16 PM
nice stang bro! turbo?

speedminded
04-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I hate that too, Im still open for ideas. Unfortunately, I cant really pull that grille out , everything is molded shut underneath and there is no way to get to it. If I cut it out, theres no way for me to mount a different one in there. :(There's always a a way. I'll check it out closer next time and toss around a few ideas!

DA9_Vito
04-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Love this mustang.