PDA

View Full Version : Guys who shitted their pants!

Got Milk?
04-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Here is the story.

Earlier, me and my buddy went out to test our new toys, his scoped m16 and my 12 gauge. So after the fun, his girl was driving and we were coming down 124 in law. She some how cuts of a jeep, not even cut off, but she got in front of them. The jeep gets next to us and it's two black dudes talking shit. So we roll down the windows and simple say, what's up.

So we are driving to texico gas station where I left the car. When we get there, I transfer my 12 gauge and ammo to my car. We stand there for a minute talking a chillin, make plans for tomorrow. As we are doing this the jeep that we cut off earlier parks next to us. At this time, Texico was empty.

The passenger of the jeep gets out and starts talking shit, "why you cut us off, what's witht he window rolling down, etc.." My buddy replies, chill dude, my girl was driving. They continue talking shit, and this is when we had enough.

He pulls his loaded m16 and i pull my 12 gauge out the back of my seat. So of course we get serious and start walking towards them talking shit back at this point, at this point you know what happened. Guys shitted their pants, jumped back in the jeep and left.

Be careful who you fuck with.

Anyways, how was your night?

CRXdelsol
04-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Hahahaha lmao that's some funny s#!t

-EnVus-
04-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Brandishing a firearm in public hmmmmm

quickdodgeŽ
04-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Here is the story.

Earlier, me and my buddy went out to test our new toys, his scoped m16 and my 12 gauge. So after the fun, his girl was driving and we were coming down 124 in law. She some how cuts of a jeep, not even cut off, but she got in front of them. The jeep gets next to us and it's two black dudes talking shit. So we roll down the windows and simple say, what's up.

So we are driving to texico gas station where I left the car. When we get there, I transfer my 12 gauge and ammo to my car. We stand there for a minute talking a chillin, make plans for tomorrow. As we are doing this the jeep that we cut off earlier parks next to us. At this time, Texico was empty.

The passenger of the jeep gets out and starts talking shit, "why you cut us off, what's witht he window rolling down, etc.." My buddy replies, chill dude, my girl was driving. They continue talking shit, and this is when we had enough.

He pulls his loaded m16 and i pull my 12 gauge out the back of my seat. So of course we get serious and start walking towards them talking shit back at this point, at this point you know what happened. Guys shitted their pants, jumped back in the jeep and left.

Be careful who you fuck with.

Anyways, how was your night?

You're a pansy if you didn't pull the trigger, lolol. You should have contested him to a bout with a gallon of milk!

My gun story is better. But damn. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
04-08-2011, 09:43 PM
You're a pansy if you didn't pull the trigger, lolol. You should have contested him to a bout with a gallon of milk!

My gun story is better. But damn. Later, QD.

haha, I would love to hear your story. They are always interesting.

David88vert
04-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Never pull a gun out unless you intend to shoot to kill.
If they had called and reported you, and you got caught, you would be facing felony charges. Even if you won in court, it would always be on your arrest record.

Bacon
04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Riveting tale.

wanggsticky
04-09-2011, 04:08 AM
well, my story of "shitting in my pants" is different. i was thinking more of the term "SHART" from your title. lol

iamdallas
04-09-2011, 04:17 AM
haha, I would love to hear your story. They are always interesting.

Its a good story, I must admit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Got Milk?
04-09-2011, 09:17 AM
If they had called and reported you, and you got caught, you would be facing felony charges. Even if you won in court, it would always be on your arrest record.

We didn't intend to pull the guns, we were trying to calm the situation down. We are usually calm and mature about things, but they kept talking shit, which we had enough after a while. You don't even know how fast the 2 black dudes went back to the car and left.

ghostrida3
04-09-2011, 01:22 PM
2 guys with no guns and 2 guys with them...sound like some punk stuff to me. Why pull the guns if the the 2 other are unarmed. I dont get it? This sounds like a story about beating up little kids or something.

Evil Goat
04-09-2011, 02:20 PM
gettin' gay up in here....idiots

when I pull my daily you will be shot....I don't pull because I'm afraid of getting my ass whipped

Got Milk?
04-09-2011, 07:06 PM
2 guys with no guns and 2 guys with them...sound like some punk stuff to me. Why pull the guns if the the 2 other are unarmed. I dont get it? This sounds like a story about beating up little kids or something.

If that's how you see it. LOL If they didn't turn around and run back to the car and drive off, it would have been worse. Shooting someone in the back is life in prison even if you were in the right. Why would you have guns and still fight? Seems stupid to me, lol.

afterfire
04-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Seems stupid to me, lol.
Pulling a gun on people "talking shit" is what seems stupid. If people put guns in the faces of every shit talker we would be in trouble. I'm all about right to carry, and think everyone should do their best to do so. That said, you are the kind of idiots that make law abiding gun owners look bad. The only time someone should see your weapon is if you have no other option than to shoot them with it.....and all they should see is the flash.

Nemesis
04-10-2011, 03:52 PM
If I had a gun at 21..... *sigh*... yeah....

Got Milk?
04-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Pulling a gun on people "talking shit" is what seems stupid. If people put guns in the faces of every shit talker we would be in trouble. I'm all about right to carry, and think everyone should do their best to do so. That said, you are the kind of idiots that make law abiding gun owners look bad. The only time someone should see your weapon is if you have no other option than to shoot them with it.....and all they should see is the flash.

So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? Just have it in my car for the looks? When you are followed and threatened by random people, bet your ass my 12 is coming out.

slostang
04-10-2011, 04:24 PM
My 12ga > All others.

Thats all im sayin.

Evil Goat
04-12-2011, 04:02 PM
So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? Just have it in my car for the looks? When you are followed and threatened by random people, bet your ass my 12 is coming out.

you're an idiot....first off you broke ass bitch noone carries a fucking 12ga shotgun for protection....do you know how stupid that statement sounds? people who carry, or at least smart people who carry, conceal their weapon....you're not concealing a 12ga dipshit. this just goes to show that stupid people are lucky....had I been on the receiving end of that bullshit you and your boyfriend would have been dead wherever you hit the ground

-EnVus-
04-12-2011, 04:07 PM
you're an idiot....first off you broke ass bitch noone carries a fucking 12ga shotgun for protection....do you know how stupid that statement sounds? people who carry, or at least smart people who carry, conceal their weapon....you're not concealing a 12ga dipshit. this just goes to show that stupid people are lucky....had I been on the receiving end of that bullshit you and your boyfriend would have been dead wherever you hit the ground
They pulled on the only 2 brothers who wasn't carrying that day that could have return fire. Either killing them or everyone else around.....Mistake that could have ended much much much much worse.

RL...
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM

This is the truth. You're also a pansy for pulling the gun out to scare them off. Either ignore them or leave. I would've called the cops on your ass and idiots like you who are that quick to pull out a gun that don't deserve he right to carry.

01CDMLUDER
04-12-2011, 07:02 PM
I thought this was gonna be a story about you shitting your pants...

That would of been a lot better

I bet if you laid a warm fudge dragon in your pants those guys would of went back to their car just as fast as they did when y'all pulled your guns out

ISAtlanta300
04-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Brandishing a firearm in public hmmmmm

This.

ISAtlanta300
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? .

But you DIDN'T "USE" it. If you had no reason to use it (shoot to protect your LIFE), you had no reason to take it out.

slow_hatch
04-13-2011, 05:23 PM
:no:

Jecht
04-14-2011, 12:06 PM
ITT: OP brags about scaring off two unarmed guys with a shotgun and gets verbally mauled by other forum members.

Browning151
04-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm going to have to agree with some other people in this thread, don't show it unless you're ready to use it. There's a difference between scaring someone off because you have a gun and defending yourself because you feared for your life. I carry a side arm daily (concealed), and the only time I would even consider using it is as a last resort, no reason to go around brandishing a weapon if all they are doing is "talking shit." That's the kind if situation that turns people against your right to carry. Be responsible and think, if everyone pulled a gun every time they had a disagreement the right to carry would have been gone a long time ago.

slostang
04-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Im shocked at everyones inability to smell the troll...

Got Milk?
04-15-2011, 05:33 AM
Yes, of course. Shooting people in the back is all legal and fine. Damn it, should have pulled the trigger.

Theycall_Metue
04-15-2011, 07:41 AM
lots of hate l0l0l0l0l

SlammedSedan
04-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Well I have to say how was he to know they didn't have guns. You never know what they have until it's to late. So maybe he was scared and feared what they might have. But pulling them and not killing them was stupid cause if they did have guns in their car then it could have ended bad for you. Because I'm sure you put your guns down before they got out of sight. So always be prepared for the worse but never pull unless you plan on shooting and always shoot to kill. So if at some point you start to think you was in the wrong for shooting them nobody is there to say you was.

.blank cd
04-16-2011, 01:15 AM
If this is true, the OP is lucky he didnt get his ass beat. LOL

PlatanoPower
04-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Ga is a castle doctrine state and subsequently your motor vehicle an extension of your castle.

Stay in your car or retreat to it and keep it moving.

Now if your boxed in or a forcible crime is being committed against your person or vehicle I'd green light the use of your alternative hand brake.

rmeyer114
04-17-2011, 08:29 PM

agreed no matter if they were in the wrong you can still get fd in the A for it

PlatanoPower
04-17-2011, 08:51 PM
This is the very reason why criminals have the upper hand.

Gun owners who carry daily for the sole intention of defending themselves from violent threat are the victims.

Imagine the pressure balancing instinctive action to defend yourself all the while weighing in repercussions of doing so. HA.

In reality when seconds matter the police are only minutes away. That deranged motherfucker trying to KILL you isn't thinking about anything but getting away after doing so. Why are you going to wait for that person to make the first move?

Echonova
04-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm going to sit behind my computer and tell everyone what I would have done in that situation.

I would have handled it in the correct (yet not completely legal) fashion.

Slow Motion
04-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Nobody knows............................................t he trouble i've seen.

Kainedogg
04-18-2011, 01:39 PM
12 gauge would have been messy. Glad you didn't shoot.

MistaCee
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I wonder what the OP would have done if he didnt have a gun.

PlatanoPower
04-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Invest in a sling and open carry if you wish to avoid brandishing a weapon illegally.

GlennsEK
04-18-2011, 09:10 PM
that some funny ass shit! Get owned!

Got Milk?
04-19-2011, 06:26 AM
I wonder what the OP would have done if he didnt have a gun.

I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.

SleeperWRX
05-15-2011, 11:46 AM
I would of approached you and ask you to pull the fukin trigger, ( you don't have the balls) and if you fail too I'd take your 12 gauge from you and beat the living bjesus out of you kid

SleeperWRX
05-15-2011, 11:49 AM
and if you're talking about the same texaco thats next to LPD, you should be lucky

Got Milk?
05-15-2011, 01:21 PM
I would of approached you and ask you to pull the fukin trigger, ( you don't have the balls) and if you fail too I'd take your 12 gauge from you and beat the living bjesus out of you kid

You wanna do something? Lets meet up, where you wanna meet up bitch ass.

Edit: I'm serious. ill PM u my number.

Now I'm just waiting for YOUR bitch ass to call me.

Evil Goat
05-22-2011, 11:42 PM
I took a month to think about it....my conclusion? it's too bad those guys were unarmed....

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 07:09 PM
You wanna do something? Lets meet up, where you wanna meet up bitch ass.

Edit: I'm serious. ill PM u my number.

Now I'm just waiting for YOUR bitch ass to call me.

Has to be the most idiotic thing ever said in a gun thread.

Followed closely by your first post...

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.

So why did you need the gun?

2jdm4drift
05-24-2011, 08:30 PM
all i'm saying is I walked away once...I was stabbed. Now, shoot first ask later.... The gun was not meant to harm anyone in this situation but to disfuse everything. it proved a point and stopped everything.

guy with the biggest hammer swings the hardest. and the only people that are bitching are the ones that think there is no evil in people. you are all foolish and I hope for your sake that you never walk down the wrong ally

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 08:48 PM
all i'm saying is I walked away once...I was stabbed. Now, shoot first ask later.... The gun was not meant to harm anyone in this situation but to disfuse everything. it proved a point and stopped everything.

guy with the biggest hammer swings the hardest. and the only people that are bitching are the ones that think there is no evil in people. you are all foolish and I hope for your sake that you never walk down the wrong ally

Yep, and if they had pulled out a gun on a shotgun wielding 'friend', it would have been in self defense.

2jdm4drift
05-24-2011, 09:05 PM
lol they would have been the ones to start and instigate everything... from a real legal standpoint there is nothing wrong with bearing arms. hidden from plain sight or out in the open. its the same as a cat bowing up or a bull pawing the ground. its letting the people that are confronting you that you will not stand for nor tolerate their actions.

americans as a whole are pussies... they are ok with being ran over and intimidated. i say fuck all of that. stand up for yourself and have a back bone.

2jdm4drift
05-24-2011, 09:09 PM
on a side note why is it that everyone commenting on this... we all have wrx's?

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 09:31 PM
lol they would have been the ones to start and instigate everything... from a real legal standpoint there is nothing wrong with bearing arms. hidden from plain sight or out in the open. its the same as a cat bowing up or a bull pawing the ground. its letting the people that are confronting you that you will not stand for nor tolerate their actions.

americans as a whole are pussies... they are ok with being ran over and intimidated. i say fuck all of that. stand up for yourself and have a back bone.

There is a difference in talking shit and pulling a firearm.

on a side note why is it that everyone commenting on this... we all have wrx's?

I've counted 3. An a Dodge, a Lexus and a Mach1

2jdm4drift
05-25-2011, 10:39 AM
lol scoobys together anywhere is rare...

RL...
05-25-2011, 01:07 PM

So having a backbone to you means to brandish and aim loaded guns at others in public for no GOOD reason? It's not that American's are pussies, it's that you're a dumbass. Learn how to act mature and walk get in your car and drive away and laugh it off. Or if you really want to be a tough guy be a man and use your fists. Aiming a loaded gun towards unarmed people for no good reason is pussy, for real.

On a side note I've known 3 people to have wrx's/sti's and while I like the cars, those guys were all idiots. Hmmmmm

Got Milk?
05-25-2011, 04:41 PM
So having a backbone to you means to brandish and aim loaded guns at others in public for no GOOD reason? It's not that American's are pussies, it's that you're a dumbass. Learn how to act mature and walk get in your car and drive away and laugh it off. Or if you really want to be a tough guy be a man and use your fists. Aiming a loaded gun towards unarmed people for no good reason is pussy, for real.

On a side note I've known 3 people to have wrx's/sti's and while I like the cars, those guys were all idiots. Hmmmmm

I might be an idiot for pulling a shotgun on 2 black dudes who followed me to a gas station and tried to stir shit up. Yes, it was idiotic on my part. What would be even more idiotic if I actually pulled the trigger on 2 black guys that turned their backs and ran away. All you guys that are saying you would pull the trigger probably never held a gun or will ever hold one in your life time. Before owning a gun, know the right and wrong. Was I wrong that I pulled the shotgun on 2 black guys who followed me, no. Did I know what those guys were up to, no. If they had a knife and their motive was to stab me and my friend? No I didn't, that is why I didnt take any chances. Throw fists? What are we, 15? I throw my fists when I'm 100% sure that you are not packing anything. You guys crack me up.

:goodjob:

Does a Police Officer shoot his gun every time its drown? No the fuck he doesn't. It is used to control the situation and diffuse everything.

According to 95% of the people in this thread, police should shoot their guns every time its drawn.

Evil Goat
05-26-2011, 11:17 AM

let me promise you one thing....had you pulled a gun on me to prove a point you would have been dead where you hit the ground. Guns are not means of showing someone you're a badass, those who carry lawfully do so for protection from threats....pulling a gun out to diffuse a situation is threatening to me and I promise you I don't pull to point to shut some kids with road rage up, I pull to shoot and I will put 2 in your chest, you continue moving and I'll put one in your head and calmly call 911.

Evil Goat
05-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Does a Police Officer shoot his gun every time its drown? No the fuck he doesn't. It is used to control the situation and diffuse everything.

According to 95% of the people in this thread, police should shoot their guns every time its drawn.

Are you a police officer? fucking idiot...

Got Milk?
05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Are you a police officer? fucking idiot...

No you fucking idiot, I'm using it as a reference.

Just because you draw a gun doesn't mean you need to shoot it. If it diffuses a situation, why pull the trigger, fucking idiot...

stillaneon
05-26-2011, 03:58 PM
I might be an idiot for pulling a shotgun on 2 black dudes who followed me to a gas station and tried to stir shit up. Yes, it was idiotic on my part. What would be even more idiotic if I actually pulled the trigger on 2 black guys that turned their backs and ran away. All you guys that are saying you would pull the trigger probably never held a gun or will ever hold one in your life time. Before owning a gun, know the right and wrong. Was I wrong that I pulled the shotgun on 2 black guys who followed me, no. Did I know what those guys were up to, no. If they had a knife and their motive was to stab me and my friend? No I didn't, that is why I didnt take any chances. Throw fists? What are we, 15? I throw my fists when I'm 100% sure that you are not packing anything. You guys crack me up.

:goodjob:

Cops draw their weapons to be ready in case of an emergency, and unlike you have the necessary training to tell the difference. Pretty depressing when the first instinct you have is to pull a loaded firearm and not just get back in your car and walk away.
You're lucky, more than anything, that you even have the opportunity to post today.

David88vert
05-26-2011, 04:59 PM
No you fucking idiot, I'm using it as a reference.

Just because you draw a gun doesn't mean you need to shoot it. If it diffuses a situation, why pull the trigger, fucking idiot...

Legally, you put yourself in the position of being charged with aggravated assault (felony charge). If an officer was on the scene, he could have charged you with it, and you would have to prove that you were defending yourself from bodily harm. Basically, you would need for the other guys to have some sort of weapon to show that you were defending your life. Since the other guys did not physically touch you, they would be guilty of a misdeameanor at worst.
Assuming that you could show that, and win in court, you still would rack up sizeable costs for attorney fees. Luckily for you, it did not come to that.
Hopefully, next time you can avoid letting yourself be put into a situation where you feel that you need a firearm to protect yourself from verbal attacks.

5spdfrk
05-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Most gas stations have security cameras, had the "two big, bad bullies" called the cops on you and your macho friend and the cops actually pulled the video, you may have been posting a fudge packing story from your quaint 10x6 cell instead of this stupid one...and why was your first instinct (other than pulling a gun on some smack talkers) to post this story on a public forum? Did you think that everyone was gonna pat you on the back and give you an "atta-boy"? Quit being a douche and giving legit gun owners a bad name.

My guess is that this story is either complete BS and they like to live in this bravado type of fantasy or these two are the kind who get the feeling that they're superman when they're carrying, but would've ducked and run had they not have been.

P.S. Please don't PM me your number so we can go fisticuffs and all that, just grow up and the next time something like this "happens" don't post about it or better yet, just walk away.

whoaitzbrain
05-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Only pussy ass kids pull guns...I pull fists!!!!! I don't give a fuck what race you are or who the fuck you are.

Got Milk?
05-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Only pussy ass kids pull guns...I pull fists!!!!! I don't give a fuck what race you are or who the fuck you are.

You won't get far with that attitude, trust me.

Most gas stations have security cameras, had the "two big, bad bullies" called the cops on you and your macho friend and the cops actually pulled the video, you may have been posting a fudge packing story from your quaint 10x6 cell instead of this stupid one...and why was your first instinct (other than pulling a gun on some smack talkers) to post this story on a public forum? Did you think that everyone was gonna pat you on the back and give you an "atta-boy"? Quit being a douche and giving legit gun owners a bad name.

My guess is that this story is either complete BS and they like to live in this bravado type of fantasy or these two are the kind who get the feeling that they're superman when they're carrying, but would've ducked and run had they not have been.

P.S. Please don't PM me your number so we can go fisticuffs and all that, just grow up and the next time something like this "happens" don't post about it or better yet, just walk away.

The guy that I was talking to about PMing the number is one of my old friends.

Story is not BS, just what went down.

And trust me, I'll fight anyone, no matter the size. But if I'm not sure what you have on you, the 12 will always be in my back seat ready to solve or diffuse a situation.

Evil Goat
05-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Legally, you put yourself in the position of being charged with aggravated assault (felony charge). If an officer was on the scene, he could have charged you with it, and you would have to prove that you were defending yourself from bodily harm. Basically, you would need for the other guys to have some sort of weapon to show that you were defending your life. Since the other guys did not physically touch you, they would be guilty of a misdeameanor at worst.
Assuming that you could show that, and win in court, you still would rack up sizeable costs for attorney fees. Luckily for you, it did not come to that.
Hopefully, next time you can avoid letting yourself be put into a situation where you feel that you need a firearm to protect yourself from verbal attacks.

this...

Evil Goat
05-26-2011, 10:35 PM
But if I'm not sure what you have on you, the 12 will always be in my back seat ready to solve or diffuse a situation.

lol...by the time a person pulled their "12" I would have pulled my 3lb trigger twice ripping 2 hollow points through their chest

noone carries a 12g around as protection....with the exception of idiots....wait, nevermind....

whoaitzbrain
05-26-2011, 10:44 PM
attitude? dude, your the one pulling guns out for stupid ass reasons. ...you are lucky, fool! you sound like a dam redneck!!! I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!

Evil Goat
05-26-2011, 10:50 PM
attitude? dude, your the one pulling guns out for stupid ass reasons. ...you are lucky, fool! you sound like a dam redneck!!! I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!

no you wouldn't...

whoaitzbrain
05-26-2011, 11:15 PM
no you wouldn't...

riiite...smart ass. fuck you...like I'm supposed to respect you and Your ugly ass graphics on that DC...please!

Bacon
05-26-2011, 11:57 PM
riiite...smart ass. fuck you...like I'm supposed to respect you and Your ugly ass graphics on that DC...please!

He drives an IS.....:thinking:

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 01:45 AM
He drives an IS.....:thinking:
ohhhh! cool!!! an IS! THATS SWEET LMAO ..YALL NEED TO GET YOUR DICK WET!!! AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BROAD YOU'VE BEEN TAPPPIN...STEP YOU'RE GAME UP OL' FUCK ASS METRO ATL COOL GUYS

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 01:48 AM
dude Bacon.....Your name reminds me the smell of your mom's dirty asshole. ...you ain't shit but an E-THUG.....LMAO!

94_teg_ls
05-27-2011, 02:21 AM
dude Bacon.....Your name reminds me the smell of your mom's dirty asshole. ...you ain't shit but an E-THUG.....LMAO!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zSFMapHML0g/TYgH8GrOA3I/AAAAAAAAC8k/roRfUZhfxKE/s320/you_mad_camron.jpg

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 02:33 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zSFMapHML0g/TYgH8GrOA3I/AAAAAAAAC8k/roRfUZhfxKE/s320/you_mad_camron.jpg
Funny guy! You must like camrons gap enough to repost some shit I've already seen like 4 times...clown

David88vert
05-27-2011, 07:05 AM
You won't get far with that attitude, trust me.

On this, we completely agree.

David88vert
05-27-2011, 07:09 AM
I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!

No, you wouldn't. You get upset from just some talk in a thread, and want your account deleted, because you can't take it.

You would have been too scared to say anything back, and would have run off crying for someone to help you.

You are the weakest link - good-bye ..... and good riddance.

David88vert
05-27-2011, 07:10 AM
ohhhh! cool!!! an IS! THATS SWEET LMAO ..YALL NEED TO GET YOUR DICK WET!!! AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BROAD YOU'VE BEEN TAPPPIN...STEP YOU'RE GAME UP OL' FUCK ASS METRO ATL COOL GUYS

Spoken like a 29 yr old virgin....

David88vert
05-27-2011, 07:11 AM

And you are trying to e-thug and are failing ... like you do at the rest of your life - fail.

Bacon
05-27-2011, 09:01 AM
I got a good laugh out of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 09:19 AM

lol, that's a business card kid....I wouldn't own a 4cyl car to save my life

see thread "Fuck your hondas, V8's are where its at" you homo

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 09:51 AM
but you have it on your business card representing your company??????? that really makes a lot of sense, hmmm. and Mr mustang Guy...your insults don't bother me at all. sorry, I'm just sick of seeing old guys like you think they know everything, 29 year old virgin? that's funny dude...spoken like a mature man that has been tappin the same old ass pussy for years now, clever.

David88vert
05-27-2011, 10:03 AM
So, you show that knowing how to close your browser and not come back to a site is beyond your capabilites. You are all talk, really pathetic.
I don't know everything, but it's obvious to everyone that I am more intelligent that you are.
I am mature, and have been married for many years. It's called being faithful, but that is a concept that is beyond your ability to understand.

stillaneon
05-27-2011, 10:07 AM
but you have it on your business card representing your company??????? that really makes a lot of sense, hmmm. and Mr mustang Guy...your insults don't bother me at all. sorry, I'm just sick of seeing old guys like you think they know everything, 29 year old virgin? that's funny dude...spoken like a mature man that has been tappin the same old ass pussy for years now, clever.

You would look a lot less ignorant if you would take the time to research what you're saying. And 'Tappin' the same old pussy', is there a crime against monogamous relationships? You either don't have the maturity to sustain a long term relationship, or you can't find a woman dumb enough to put up with the stupid shit you say.

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm married too! fucking idiots don't even know me

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm married too! fucking idiots don't even know me

poor poor wife....send her my regards....

whoaitzbrain
05-27-2011, 10:42 AM
so now u wanna talk shit about my wife???... you don't know me so don't test me...I know your place of business fool

stillaneon
05-27-2011, 10:54 AM
so now u wanna talk shit about my wife???... you don't know me so don't test me...I know your place of business fool

You're such a dumbass. Just because he Advertises for JJSpec doesn't mean he works there.

stillaneon
05-27-2011, 10:55 AM
poor poor wife....send her my regards....

My Sentiments exactly. Apparently he found the one creature on this earth that can function with a lower braincell count than he has....

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 10:55 AM

lol...wanna take a wild guess of who has a case of pent up married man with kids rage and the douche on IA who shouldn't write checks his ass can't cash?

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 10:56 AM
You're such a dumbass. Just because he Advertises for JJSpec doesn't mean he works there.

ding ding ding....winner winner chicken dinner!

Echonova
05-27-2011, 11:07 AM
I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 11:09 AM
I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

sig material!

VIP Style
05-27-2011, 12:25 PM
LOL that thread is awesome.
lol, that's a business card kid....I wouldn't own a 4cyl car to save my life

see thread "Fuck your hondas, V8's are where its at" you homo

VIP Style
05-27-2011, 12:29 PM
LOL let it go homie.

Got Milk?
05-27-2011, 03:06 PM
lol...by the time a person pulled their "12" I would have pulled my 3lb trigger twice ripping 2 hollow points through their chest

noone carries a 12g around as protection....with the exception of idiots....wait, nevermind....

Don't worry, there is a 9mm in the glove box, and an ar15 in the trunk. It's w.e.

And I agree with a lot of you. It was a dumb what I did, pulling the 12. I guess it was one of those split second decisions. But what was smart(or should I say lucky) is that I didn't do anything dumb beyond that, and that it dissolved the situation.

Got Milk?
05-27-2011, 03:08 PM

You sound so though mister. Would you like to come to the gym where I train at and we can put some gloves on, or no gloves and have some grown man fun? Let me know, I wanna see you sticking me in the jaw, lol.

Bacon
05-27-2011, 03:17 PM

Im on my phone so I can't tell if you have been banned or not but id skull fuck your wife while you watch and not even think twice. You've been tested. What's up?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Evil Goat
05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Don't worry, there is a 9mm in the glove box, and an ar15 in the trunk. It's w.e.

lol...if you say so....there's a 9mm easily transportable hand gun in the glove box and you choose a gawdy shotgun?

if you say so...

Got Milk?
05-27-2011, 03:51 PM
lol...if you say so....there's a 9mm easily transportable hand gun in the glove box and you choose a gawdy shotgun?

if you say so...

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7143/24438318875522799601576.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/24438318875522799601576.jpg/)

VIP Style
05-27-2011, 10:47 PM
LOL man you are wild.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7143/24438318875522799601576.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/24438318875522799601576.jpg/)

Evil Goat
05-28-2011, 12:30 PM

do you really sleep with a silk turquoise cover? :gay:

Got Milk?
05-28-2011, 01:23 PM
do you really sleep with a silk turquoise cover? :gay:

haha shush. Wasn't my pick, my girl picked it out. It does keep me cool over night, so can't complain. ;)

Evil Goat
05-29-2011, 11:45 AM
haha shush. Wasn't my pick, my girl picked it out. It does keep me cool over night, so can't complain. ;)

lol, just messing with you...hey the walls in my room are dark red...with pretty shit everywhere....the wifes pick of course

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2011, 12:03 PM

lol, just messing with you...hey the walls in my room are dark red...with pretty shit everywhere....the wifes pick of course

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif

Later, Not http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif.

Evil Goat
05-29-2011, 10:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif

Later, Not http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif.

go be mediocre somewhere else

Echonova
05-29-2011, 11:08 PM

lol, just messing with you...hey the walls in my room are dark red...with pretty shit everywhere....the wifes pick of courseGod Damn... Am I the only real man left?

I sleep under a fucking stuffed Bengal Tiger I illegally poached while at the same time pillaging 3 African villages. And our bedroom is painted whatever color I say it is. My wife can't tell colors with two black eyes swollen shut.

Got Milk?
05-30-2011, 11:10 AM
God Damn... Am I the only real man left?

I sleep under a fucking stuffed Bengal Tiger I illegally poached while at the same time pillaging 3 African villages. And our bedroom is painted whatever color I say it is. My wife can't tell colors with two black eyes swollen shut.

:screwy:

Evil Goat
05-30-2011, 08:39 PM
God Damn... Am I the only real man left?

motherfuckin' truth!

Echonova
05-30-2011, 11:07 PM
motherfuckin' truth!What do you think of Evil Goat's post?

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/vettaevans/gray_dot.png I Approve

...I Disapprove

efman
05-30-2011, 11:56 PM
ya this is agg assualt, those people could have legally shot you. just saying....

One_Bad_SHO
06-02-2011, 05:52 AM
I didn't read all 6 pages so fuck it if what I say has been said already. Anyway... it's a good thing these 2 guys didn't have guns on them as well. It would have been a waste of life had that situation escalated. It wouldn't be the first time someone has died or gone to prison because of road rage. Regardless, glad you're ok dude.

khmerxnight
06-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Hahaha!! I appreciate the entertainment! Work is slow -_-

Echonova
06-11-2011, 03:42 PM
I prefer Spankwire when work is slow...

Am I saying too much?

justinxecushyn
06-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Dangerous very dangerous. Race of said individuals shouldn't have played a role in the matter. Stupidity, especially over driving is something that firearms never need to be used. An apology would have been sufficient. Regardless, if it were me, if someone approached me after an argument esp with assault rifles or shotguns, would have triggered a general fear for my own safety in which I would have pulled my weapon and defended myself accordingly. Scenarios like this always play a huge role in why people get killed over senseless acts...smh, and you drive a subi c'mon this scenario is for the honda crowd.