PDA

View Full Version : never go to applebee's on pleasent hill

GirlieZ
11-20-2005, 10:28 PM
:jerkit: :2up: :2up: never. the service was shityy, the food cold, and they swore to my face. im cancelling my visa transaction ASAP! :2up: :2up:

collins
11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
wow, thats pretty shitty man. lol i'd def. "dispute" that transaction.. lol

The Golden Child
11-20-2005, 10:31 PM
yea i went to red lobster on pleasant hill and service sucked and food got cold ..
with a side of hair in cole slaw

GirlieZ
11-20-2005, 10:31 PM
and im callin corprate as soon as they open, ask daniel and adrienne they were with me too. im gettin some ppl fired. i am in that profession, never been treated that way before. its over for them OVER!

apex
11-20-2005, 10:32 PM
DMAN, still??????

i ate there this summer and the waitress came to our table twice, to take the order and deliver the food. Never got the water i asked for and we had to FIND her to get the check. fock them indeed.

Negrodamus
11-20-2005, 10:33 PM
you'd see better results if you talked to a manager rather than bitch on the internet.

collins
11-20-2005, 10:37 PM
we had to FIND her to get the check. fock them indeed.

shit, i'da walked. if i have to find THEM in order to pay them, then they must not want my money THAT bad.

-disclaimer: that is with the exception that the said eatery is extremly busy. if not, then peace out!

GirlieZ
11-20-2005, 10:37 PM
im yea def talked to one, he didnt give two shits, so i am just lettin you all know to save you the time of day, thank you

RandomGuy
11-21-2005, 12:09 AM
lol damn... cussed to your face? thats crazy?... I woulda gotten them fired that day if they did that to me... its a job, you gotta carry yourself even semi-professionally even if it is only a waitress-ing position... wtf?

thinkfast®
11-21-2005, 12:23 AM
yea bump all the talkin, you throw a cuss word at me, on duty or not you about to get clocked out.. :boxing:

no job is worth gettin your ass kicked over. unless you have a lotta flare pieces. then you are alright :D

GirlieZ
11-21-2005, 01:49 AM
yea believe that ill be callin the manager at 6am when he opens!

IndianStig
11-21-2005, 02:07 AM
that is some bad shit man

ive had bad service being in High School and ppl getting the perception that we wont tip, but never been cussed at

note to all waiter's and waitresses- most students would tip if you didnt sit us in a corner and shove us aside caues you have a perception we wont tip, and then make a 1.5 hr dinner into 3

GirlieZ
11-21-2005, 02:28 AM

ive had bad service being in High School and ppl getting the perception that we wont tip, but never been cussed at

note to all waiter's and waitresses- most students would tip if you didnt sit us in a corner and shove us aside caues you have a perception we wont tip, and then make a 1.5 hr dinner into 3

i agree, i am in college but i look young, good genes i guess haha. but i am also a cocktail waitress at a resturant comperable to Houstons or Ruth Crris..so i basically know good service, and when servers are pulling bullshit. i tip awesome if you do your job, i wish i had been a secret shopper they so would have there balls being busted right now. I also talked to my GM, and she knows people at corporate in applebee's. She totally agrees with me, ome ppl are getting fired.

IndianStig
11-21-2005, 03:09 AM
i agree, i am in college but i look young, good genes i guess haha. but i am also a cocktail waitress at a resturant comperable to Houstons or Ruth Crris..so i basically know good service, and when servers are pulling bullshit. i tip awesome if you do your job, i wish i had been a secret shopper they so would have there balls being busted right now. I also talked to my GM, and she knows people at corporate in applebee's. She totally agrees with me, ome ppl are getting fired.

if you dont mind me asking

im looking for a job, how much do you usually make in tips a night? you dont have to answer, but it would be greatly appreciated.

get them fired, my sister threwup there back in like 2002 but i dont know the treatment they gave us, lol

JDMBeau
11-21-2005, 04:43 AM
one of my friends worked for applebees....and in the thing they used to slice lemons her finger go cut the tip off. she bled in like 25 lemon slices....they washed them off, and she went to the doctor....

RISKYB
11-21-2005, 08:15 AM
screw them we can eat any where but there

collins
11-21-2005, 08:20 AM
that sucks too cause i really liked that chicken dish with the cheese and sauce over it with the tortilla chip strips!! that shit is so good.... i guess i'll just have to go to the applebees in tucker to get my fill. lol

thinkfast®
11-21-2005, 08:56 AM
its called Fiesta Lime.

get your faux Latino dish names right :D

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Fuck that place ... I have never experienced such disrespect from a server in my life … If I had the power I would fire the manager and 2 of their servers … but I don’t so all I can do is go through their chain of command

BTW:

Corporate number: Joe Polibore 770.623.0360 ext. 272
Store’s number: 770.497.8723
Manager’s name: Omar Lopez

Buford®
11-21-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm glad I wasn't there. I would have been thrown out, especially with my temper. Tell these nice people exactly what they did to you. I'd tell it, but I don't have the full story.

God
11-21-2005, 04:14 PM
you'd see better results if you talked to a manager rather than bitch on the internet.

exactly.

God
11-21-2005, 04:17 PM

bullshit. you still wouldnt tip.

houstons is not in the same class as ruth's chris

and the most important thing

this is what you people get for eating at national chains.
with the 100000000s of small locally owned places in atlanta with better food and non national chain tactics where the food is shipped precooked and frozen youd think you would stop going to them

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 04:30 PM

im yea def talked to one, he didnt give two shits, so i am just lettin you all know to save you the time of day, thank you

exactly.

Justine needs to tell the whole story so we dont have any stupid replies

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 04:33 PM

I bet I left more of a tip when I was in high school than you do now

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 04:33 PM
this is what you people get for eating at national chains.
with the 100000000s of small locally owned places in atlanta with better food and non national chain tactics where the food is shipped precooked and frozen youd think you would stop going to them

I agree ... Fight the Man!

God
11-21-2005, 04:38 PM
I bet I left more of a tip when I was in high school than you do now

i highly doubt it. i avoid national chain places like the plague and rarely have bad service, so i always tip 20-40%
i was a waiter once so i know how many assholes dont tip.

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 04:44 PM
i highly doubt it. i avoid national chain places like the plague and rarely have bad service, so i always tip 20-40%
i was a waiter once so i know how many assholes dont tip.

And people have to understand that tipping is their lively hood ... always tip your waiter even if its only 10% due to bad service ... but 20% is a good amount ... the most i've done is 60%

IndianStig
11-21-2005, 05:11 PM

STFU, you dont know me, or what i do when i go out to a restaurant

if its good service ill leave 20%, i admit im in hs, and not rich so its not like im gonna tip you $20 when the meal was $60

you prolly leave like a fucking dime and argue that you found hair in your pasta after your 7/8ths done with it so its free :2up:

God
11-21-2005, 05:48 PM
STFU, you dont know me, or what i do when i go out to a restaurant

if its good service ill leave 20%, i admit im in hs, and not rich so its not like im gonna tip you $20 when the meal was $60

you prolly leave like a fucking dime and argue that you found hair in your pasta after your 7/8ths done with it so its free :2up:

nice try, but read the rest of the thread genius

ruah_23
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Went there once and never come back. Go to the one at sugar Hill insted.Their service are much better.

CiViCCuTie
11-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah there was SAND, something really gritty, in my salad...I so would have gotten thrown out thats why I went out and started up the car :D plus when our waiter found out we complained he had another waitress come over and help him and the entire time she was saying "I'm going to help you out cause you are the best!" and some other bs...and when they walked back in the kitchen you could tell they were making a big deal about us...Like I said I would have gotten thrown out if I dealt with it! FUCK APPLEBEE'S on Pleasant hill! :2up:

CopyRight
11-21-2005, 06:26 PM
where's Pleasant Hill? is that anywhere near Dekalb?

CiViCCuTie
11-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Um no...be thankful! LOL

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 07:20 PM
everything on Pleasant Hill is going down hill!

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 08:08 PM
HERE COMES JUSTINE

GirlieZ
11-21-2005, 08:08 PM
here is the run down

aka the timeline

10 minutes to get greeted

10 minutes to get drinks

15 to get alcohol

23 minutes to get our order, which came out cold, and even ghey daniel doesnt like cold cheesesticks. even though he likes cheesesticks in his ass.

35 minutes to get a manager over to our table. when he gets over he mocks us and doesnt offer to do anything to make us happy.

when our server came to prebus (mind you he never gave us his name), he and a big fat black bitch were saying ohh yaddah your the best server ever. That same bitch swore at me and tried to start shit.

when we cashed out, the server didnt apologize, only tryied to cover his ass, even though daniel wanted to do him in the ass(jk :ghey:)

also they wouldnt give us the store number, it took 3 tries. they know they suck and now the world knows, paintball em biotches!

XBLG20
11-21-2005, 08:10 PM
even ghey daniel doesnt like cold cheesesticks. even though he likes cheesesticks in his ass.

even though daniel wanted to do him in the ass(jk :ghey:)

just go ahead and omit those

smiley723
11-22-2005, 12:05 AM
I have had problems there before. I know one of the servers and I make sure to get seated in her section every time. I have had more problems at the one in Buford(or Sugar Hill) more than Pleasant Hill. I almost got thrown out of the one in Buford on my 21st bday!! I called the server a bitch and said she was a poor excuse for a server. Mind you I was drunk off my ass, but she was. I went in there recently and heard this same waitress talking to someone about how her daughter sits in the living room with her and her friends while they smoke up!! What a great world we live in!!