PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 White 240sx LE (abs/lsd) $2700

quazar
11-20-2005, 10:26 PM
WARNING: LARGE PICS TO SHOW DETAIL
Best offer.

Hey guys.. I'm going to be starting school again in January and I'm trying to raise some funds for tuition.

The car is completely stock except for the Eclipse CD-player and custom built door plates behind the stock panels that houses Polk Audio 6x8" speakers in the front doors.

This car has about 152k miles on it.
VIN: Jn1MS36P3MW013932
White exterior
Grey leather interior
5 speed
cruise control
Anti-lock brakes (lsd)
Power windows
Power Doorlocks
Sunroof
A/C works (blows cold)
Heat works (blows hot)
Everything works in this car as it's supposed to.

The car has had all its major maintenance done by the previous owner and has good Yokohama Avid tires all the way around. The body of this car is very straight except for one minor decent on the driver side fender and some paint coming off the right front of the bumper. The 1/4 panels, doors, roof, hood, and hatch have absolutely no rust, dings, scratches or hail damage.

I bought the car from a customer of mine at work after it had been bumped mildly in the rear. I had the damage professionally repaired at a body shop and sourced the same color stock rear bumper for the car. I also had another small dent in the rear right 1/4 panel taken out at the same bodyshop.

The interior of this car is in really good shape except for some minor wear on the driver seat leather (no large rips, cracks, or tears) and the rear seat has the obligatory small splitting of the seams at the top. No cracks in the dash, broken trim panels, or sagging door panels. I will also include the factory sunroof sunshade that clips up there.

I do have the title in hand for this car. The only area of concern on this car is that it does have a salvage title because the minor damage caused by the accident was more than 50% of the estimated value of the car. However, the car has been repaired properly by a state-rebuilder-certified bodyshop and the car is ready for inspection (hence no paint on the rear lower 1/4 panel0). Inspection will run about $200 and after that the car will have a good title.

This is a very clean car and everything works as its supposed to... it would be an excellent daily driver and honestly I'd hate to see it go because I had some plans for this car.

I know its a bit of money but the car is definitely clean and worth it.

Here are some updated pics of the car... better light.. more detail.

http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240011.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240012.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240013.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240014.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240015.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240016.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240017.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240018.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/misc/Forsale/misc/PB240027.JPG

quazar
11-22-2005, 08:36 PM
bump

best offer.

teggy 2nr
11-23-2005, 08:41 AM
ka24de or ka24e?

ajunkys
11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
2000 is a lil steep

quazar
11-23-2005, 10:51 PM
thanks for your opinions on my pricing. its a ka24de.

Lower4
11-23-2005, 11:09 PM
89-90 are always ka24e
91-94 are always ka24de

bump for a VERY clean 240!

babowc
11-24-2005, 12:04 PM
mine is a 90.. i have a de :)
swapped..
anywys, lsd? which lsd>?

quazar
11-24-2005, 01:26 PM
mine is a 90.. i have a de :)
swapped..
anywys, lsd? which lsd>?

oem vlsd

quazar
11-24-2005, 09:08 PM
bump for new pics.

HiPSI
11-25-2005, 11:57 AM
bump for a good seller....

this car is CLEAN. price is better than the other beat up 240's on here.

quazar
11-29-2005, 11:06 PM
bump best offer.

teggy 2nr
11-30-2005, 09:14 AM
trades?

lazyboi444
11-30-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey Eugene i didn't know you had a Hatch! Why sell it?

xechno
11-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Honestly... will you give refund to the buyer if the state rejects the car?

quazar
11-30-2005, 09:05 PM
trades?
no trades. thanks.

I got 1500 cash, what sup ? I stay near Riverdale....holla at me on my email [email protected]

sorry the car is too nice to sell for $1500.

Hey Eugene i didn't know you had a Hatch! Why sell it?

i have to sell it because i need to pay for school. :( boo.

i've spent a considerable amount of money to have the vehicle repaired properly so i do not see why it shouldn't pass inspection. i've disclosed everything i know about this car, the condition and have provided many pictures of it. i will also be providing the proper documentation and pictures for the inspection of this vehicle. several drift-involved people can attest for the condition of this car. the car is sold as-is for best offer. if i were to have the vehicle inspected... then i would certainly ask a little more for the car. however due to my commitments to school, i'm not in the financial position at this time to get the vehicle inspected.

Nopaintsls
11-30-2005, 09:06 PM
ka24de or ka24e?

91 and up come with a DE

xechno
11-30-2005, 10:32 PM
la di da this became more of an issue then i expected

quazar
12-01-2005, 01:59 AM
then 1500 was a perfect offer for a SALVAGED car. You have no gurantees for it to pass and you are asking to much for a SALVAGE TITLED car.
I have gone through MANY 240sxs and everyone who knows me would agree. It doesn't matter how much you spent cause YOU spent too much. I don't wanna sound mean but if anyone pays more then 1500 for a 240sx with that many miles and a salvage title they over paid.
Yes might seem I'm hating but I am just putting you and everyone else in a reality check. The car in any book is worth 1500 I understand that 240sx are over valued street wise but you car is Salvaged and 1500 being book price is worth it if someone is willing to pay it.

Thanks for your honest opinion on my vehicle. I value your opinion about my personal judgement however I do not agree with it. My personal opinion is $1500 is a little low for my car and it would be decent of you to reciprocate the consideration that I have put towards your views. Like I said before, my car is in really good shape ; and if I had the extra financial abillities I would go get the car inspected. Thanks for putting me in my reality check, however I suspect that my sense of reality is obviously extremely skewed according to your standards. It is not your place to put myself and everyone else on a reality check. Why have you owned so many 240sx's? Can you not keep them together in one piece? Or perhaps you're looking for the better car like everyone else here? I trust that you are an enthusiast as well.

The Nissan 240sx is one of many cars that no longer abides by the pricing led by Kelly Blue Book, NADA, Edmunds etc. The pricing of this vehicle is soley market driven by enthusiasts, therefore you will see that the pricing on these vehicles certainly reflects the demand of the market.

I have confidence that my car is a very clean, well running 1991 240sx LE that retains all functionality with an impeccable service record. It had very minor rear damage and the vehicle was repaired properly by a reputable bodyshop. I have followed all the rules and regulations during the repair of this car and I also have taken all the measures that the state requires for a vehicle to pass the inspection. I believe that this car will deliver exactly what I have described it will and nothing less. However, if someone chooses to purchase this vehicle, they must follow the exact guidelines provided by the DMV for inspection for the vehicle to pass. I did not repair this vehicle to a lower standard nor do I expect the next owner to bring this vehicle to a lower standard before inspection. That is why I can not offer any gurantees or warranties on this vehicle. I would definitely allow an adjustment in the price of the vehicle to reflect the costs of the inspection.

Many others will agree that I am not in this scene to deceive anyone or to mislead anyone. I feel my personal reputation is on the line everytime I make a post on any forum, speak with another person, or run a drift event. Therefore, I would not do anything to jeopardize my reputation. I certainly would not sell a piece of junk.

I have posted that I will sell my vehicle to the best offer. Therefore, it is my personal judgement that deems what the best offer is. If no one buys this vehicle; it is my problem... not yours. Do we see clearly on this?

Thanks for your concern.

quazar
12-01-2005, 02:07 AM
I'd like to apologize to everyone else for my lengthy rebuttal.

I do not feel that I should be told by someone that has no authority over me what I should sell my personal items for without knowing me or the condition of the items first hand..

Apologies.

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
12-01-2005, 08:30 AM
bump for quazar...he's had some of the cleanest & nicest rides here in ATL...

no apology need man...

Joe

teggy 2nr
12-01-2005, 08:58 AM
lol

sorry if im not super aknowledge in the field of 240sx's, im a honda guy, plus i don't think u knew 100% about 240's way back when, considering my age, i have a right to be naiive...so stfu!

RutRoe
12-01-2005, 09:14 AM

Dude you should recognize the difference in this car and perhpas the car you are selling or others you have sold....

Here's a guy that's not only known in the community, but he's well known for being a good honest guy. He's never done anyone wrong and he's not about to start.

I saw how quick you were to tell people they didn't know what they were talking about when your fiberglassed front end-busted carbon fiber hood-zip tied on bumper- 240crap x got criticized, and yet here's a nice one that was actually taken care of and you think you have some sort of area to be critical about it.

Eugene couldn't have been more honest about the car. He's got detailed pics, he's found an inspection station and their hours of inspection so that either he can take it or the new owner....if you were interested in the car you could have taken 5 minutes to search and find that info out...

But no, you'd rather try to start a shit throwing contest... well, start by throwing a big turd at your nasty 240 with its zip tied on bumper.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house and don't be critical of someone else's 240 when yours has been widely criticized for being a piece of shit...although clearly OZ took care of the paint which looks nice, so now you've got a POS with nice paint.

AS a MOD on IA, not only will I back and defend honest sellers, I will go to whatevers lengths I need to, to make sure people like Eugene always can sell their stuff over here and I'll be happy to clarify the difference between questioning something and being an assface.

Sorry we've clouded your thread Eugene, but you obviously did a great job explaining everything and you in now way needed my help.

1439/2000
12-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I like 240's. I used to have a sweet one.

Vteckidd
12-01-2005, 11:33 AM
this car is clean, and it will pass inspection. Eugene is a stand up guy, and this car is pretty damn immaculate.

just put it in autotrader and itll sell.

Or

Perhaps, if peple think its a HUGE issue, get the car to pass inspection, and take it off your price. IE if you want $2700, tell a potential buyer ill sell it to you for $XXXX -$xxx for resinpection. Or, Get it inspected, adn sell it for $3500 cause a clean 240sx will go for that much in stock trim.

but dont attack the man cause he is beinh honest and had the car repaired professionally.

Trey
12-01-2005, 12:10 PM
That is one of the CLEANEST 90-91 240s I've ever seen on any local site. The majority are worn out pieces of shit. I'll also vouch for Eugene and say he will not do anyone wrong. He's as OG as they come in the Atlanta car community. If you are reading this and have been "tuning" cars for 5+ years, you're still a n00b with respect to him.

Good luck on the sale man.

Dudeman
12-01-2005, 12:39 PM
yea bump for this man, and who in the hell would talk shit about that 240?its clean, just look at the dash its actually not cracking! wow the leather seats are actually in one peice! OMG the hood is'nt rust colored. if this car is so overpriced then dont buy it, why dont you go on autotrader and find me a 240 for cheaper in better condition? do that and then you guys will have some credit, i swear the reason i dont post here is because of uneducated rice boys with their kitted 240's y0! just bc you got a cf hood doest make you the damn drift king. LOL@IA!!! now chuck norris will give you a ROUNDHOUSEKICKTOTHEHEAD!!!

Black R
12-01-2005, 01:13 PM
That's a good deal! $3k?

Fuck, I paid less than that for my POS and it needs over $2k in work!!! :(

JoeCoolinATL
12-01-2005, 01:42 PM
looks like a killer deal to me. id buy it if i had the cash!

God
12-01-2005, 01:50 PM
then 1500 was a perfect offer for a SALVAGED car. You have no gurantees for it to pass and you are asking to much for a SALVAGE TITLED car.
I have gone through MANY 240sxs and everyone who knows me would agree. It doesn't matter how much you spent cause YOU spent too much. I don't wanna sound mean but if anyone pays more then 1500 for a 240sx with that many miles and a salvage title they over paid.
Yes might seem I'm hating but I am just putting you and everyone else in a reality check. The car in any book is worth 1500 I understand that 240sx are over valued street wise but you car is Salvaged and 1500 being book price is worth it if someone is willing to pay it.

jeez i need to ban you.

RutRoe
12-01-2005, 02:33 PM
GOD knows his stuff.

IndianStig
12-01-2005, 04:07 PM
nice car man

i have two cars two sell

i could give some cash

pm me your number, your location, and AIM

or IM me

fastboyamin thats mine

i have like 3 ppl that want this car, not including me

xechno
12-01-2005, 05:37 PM
quazar: no hard feelings.
RutRoe: Are you trying to say I am not a honest seller? Are you trying to tell me I haven't been on this fucking site longer then him?
Have I dicked anyone on this site ever? Now who started the name calling and bashing? I was stating my 2 cents like clearly everyone does on this site be it my thread or not but you took it beyond that. Not only by bashing me but started bashing the car I was selling in someone elses thread. Wtf do you mean I said I didn't know anything about the zip ties... I fucking listed everything wrong with my car in my fucking thread and I was honest about that shit and told everyone about that on the thread and before they came to see the car.

BTW I was tipsy as fuck last night when I typed that up and was gonna delete it right now when i realized what I had typed just to find Rutroe bashing me and my car in this thread. I think he's in a bashing mood today as i have seen other threads he's tripping out in today.

Take a fucking chill pill then come see me.

Quazar my apologies about what I had typed up good luck on your sell but I guess I was speaking out loud what I was thinking.

IndianStig
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
i swear to god that you have to type it

wouldnt it be harder to type a mistake?

lol

im jp

RutRoe
12-01-2005, 07:47 PM
OH dude, I wasn't "tripping out" as you put it. I was completely realistic about the fact that you were in no position to be critical of anyone else.

I never mentioned you were a bad seller, or a bad person, nor did I make mention of how long you had been on the site.

Don't act like your shit don't stink. You said stuff that was out of line and I pointed that out because this is a good seller who is my friend, plus I'm a mod who has every right to point out that you were wrong.

Glad to see your bumper got fixed, but dont try to change shit after you say it.

JoeCoolinATL
12-02-2005, 01:30 AM
awwwwwwwww group hug

znismo
12-04-2005, 12:23 PM
If u change ur mind and wanna trade pm me my Z is below in my sig.. (a lil cash though to.)

JUstin

quazar
12-04-2005, 01:11 PM
If u change ur mind and wanna trade pm me my Z is below in my sig.. (a lil cash though to.)

JUstin

sorry.. not interested in the Z31.. it looks clean. but i gotta pay for tuition.

Humphrizzle
12-04-2005, 06:21 PM
2000 dollars acceptable?

JoeCoolinATL
12-04-2005, 07:43 PM

JUstin

specs?

Humphrizzle
12-05-2005, 05:03 PM
please reply for the offer.. i need a car

znismo
12-05-2005, 11:21 PM
no prob clean car and it deserves anoth bump!

JoeCoolinATL
Is doing your mom.

I JUST PM u so we don't take over his thread thanks man!

Justin

Dudeman
12-06-2005, 11:15 AM
i really wish i could trade you straight up for this....consider maybe?

quazar
12-06-2005, 12:56 PM
i really wish i could trade you straight up for this....consider maybe?

i like how clean your DA is man.. but unfortunately i've already owned a DA with a swap.. little bigger than a B16.. don't get me wrong... i love the cars. i just need to pay for tuition and get rid of my spare cars.

http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/images/DA9/P4200003.JPG
http://www.suicidemag.com/quazar/images/DA9/P4200010.JPG

Humphrizzle
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
DAMN you did a nice job with that DA.

RutRoe
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Eugene does a nice job with all his cars... its a recurring theme.

Humphrizzle
12-06-2005, 03:19 PM
yeah. im gonna have to come look at that this week or weekend.. i hope to god i get this car.

Dudeman
12-06-2005, 07:25 PM
bump for a cool dude and a steal of a car.

12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
bump for a great guy and a good trust worthy seller....

Humphrizzle
12-06-2005, 09:07 PM
cant.. not enough money.

quazar
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
bump.. it's back up for sale for $2200..

Joelomite2j
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
bump.. it's back up for sale for $2200..

I could get that money by weds.... if you are interested im looking to buy a car right now and a 240 is what i want...

_Tray_
09-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Im lookin forward to purchasing this .... somtime soon hopfully

green91
09-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Are you gainesville area?

quazar
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Are you gainesville area?

hey man. i'm in the norcross/peachtree corners area. not too far from gainesville tho.. bout 30 minutes?

IndianStig
09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
hey man. i'm in the norcross/peachtree corners area. not too far from gainesville tho.. bout 30 minutes?

so do you have a telephone number?

Joshua Mansfield
09-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Im in Woodstock, how long will it take for me to get to the car and take a look at it?

hondamex7217
09-16-2006, 02:10 PM
No this is not mark evens whoever that is my name is coreyblade

oscar987
09-19-2006, 03:29 AM
pm'd

JDMdelsol805
09-19-2006, 05:45 AM
clean ass 240! i wouldnt sell it, i little work here and there and that thing would be sic. 240 look so good would fixed up right!

falkenrider
09-19-2006, 03:29 PM
yo man, have u sold da car yet.....cause ive looked at da pics and ish, pretty interested n it if u still have it...

quazar
09-19-2006, 03:40 PM
thanks for the interest in my 240sx. it is located in norcross, ga.

this car is a very nice car and everything is as i've described on the vehicle. the pictures are 100% accurate representations of the vehicle. i have to remind you guys that this car does have a salvage title on it and it is ready for inspection. i have all the paperwork done and it just needs to go to an inspection (don't have the time as of yet).

the price for the vehicle is as-is sans inspection with no warranties on the vehicle beyond the sale as i'm not a dealer or broker. if it doesn't sell this way, i'm not in a hurry. i'll go ahead and get it inspected when it is convenient for me and the increase price of car.

if you guys have any questions about the car or is interested in looking at it.. please send me a PM. thanks.

babowc
09-19-2006, 09:03 PM
hoooo thsi thing still didnt sell?
>_< i sold 3 cars while you didnt sell one!

wanna trade the vlsd for my open diff + cash?
:) lmk

quazar
09-20-2006, 12:21 AM
hehe. isorry man, 'm not going to part out the car. i'm just going to get the vehicle inspected and adjust the price to reflect the car. perhaps put on my silvia front end, coilovers, low offset wheels, exhaust, momo steering wheel and race seat... and then put the car up on ebay.

Osiris
09-20-2006, 02:28 AM
Im very interested in this ride. I'm hoping to close up an isurance claim concerning my 93 Altima this week and then I will be set. You can contact me at [email protected].