PDA

View Full Version : Misc Quick-How is the new Wil Smith?

Brandon C
04-02-2005, 11:39 AM
I am not trying to be funny but that MR. Nice Guy track is not Bad at all and was wondering how the rest of the album was?

quickdodge®
04-02-2005, 02:28 PM
I think it is an alright track, myself. Weird to hear Will Smith flowing like that. He said he decided to try to make something that wasn't so funny all the time like all his previous stuff. He was moving a little away from PG. I hear the CD is not bad. Later, QD.

Brandon C
04-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Thats Cool I was Just Curious cause I saw the cd at Best Buy.

quickdodge®
04-02-2005, 03:34 PM
I have heard it was worth picking up. He's got quite a line-up of producers on there. Later, QD.

Brandon C
04-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Thats what I Heard Maybe I'll download it and Check it out.

drupason
04-02-2005, 05:00 PM
i dunno man that stupid song they got playing on mtv now sucks!

quickdodge®
04-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Which song? Later, QD.

MitsuEvo6
04-02-2005, 05:55 PM
i think as wills albums go..it's a good album.

Kevykev
04-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Will's been working pretty hard lately.

Movies, more movies albums etc.

BTW we have the same b-day found that out in like the 6th grade. :p

yerrow
04-03-2005, 01:23 AM
shut up

SL65AMG
04-04-2005, 08:03 AM
BTW we have the same b-day found that out in like the 6th grade.

lol ....uhhh sweet....

shut up

lol dont bash on kev.... hes excited

Brandon C
04-06-2005, 12:54 PM
I saw him on Leno last night not bad

JustinSane110™
04-11-2005, 04:03 PM
BTW we have the same b-day found that out in like the 6th grade. :p
Nice, me and Jay-Z have the same b-day, lol.

NzProjeKt
04-11-2005, 04:30 PM
You see alot of rappers/singers trying to get into acting and later cross over to Hollywood but it seems as if Big Willie is doing the opposite... he should just stick with acting.. thats where the real moneys at anyways... especially since he only acts in high budget or high anticipated movies that usualy become instant blockbusters

It would have probably been better if Will hadnt released Lost or Found....
I dont what it is, but i cant seem to vibe to none of the tracks on the CD..

quickdodge®
04-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Sheeet. Will Smith is probably the only East Coast rapper I can enjoy listening to. If he hadn't started by rapping, he may not be where he is. Good to see him stick to what brought him out in the first place. Later, QD.

uproot
04-11-2005, 09:24 PM
i dunno, cuz you know.... without lil jon i dont think this cd will be big. WHAT!

Kevykev
04-11-2005, 09:43 PM
lol ....uhhh sweet....

lol dont bash on kev.... hes excited

Thanks for the backin ' me up.. :bigok:

don't worry donnie's gay, replies to all of my post with a simple "Shut Up"

He's gay like that.

quickdodge®
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Fuck Lil John. Lolol. I can't stand to listen to his shit. He was cool only when he put out Who You Wit?. After that, fuck him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/liljohngrad.jpg

Later, QD.

uproot
04-12-2005, 07:26 AM
lol

Brandon C
04-12-2005, 08:12 AM
I thought that when lil John and the eastside Boys did Booty Bass they were great.

quickdodge®
04-12-2005, 08:18 AM
That's what you get for thinking. Lolol. Later, QD.

uproot
04-12-2005, 08:24 AM
OKAY!!

SaraX5
04-13-2005, 01:07 AM
I really cannot get into his music. Plus... I can't see myself even dead serious buying his CD if I did. His music sucks and always has

Brandon C
04-13-2005, 11:04 AM
who are you refering to? the POst started about Will Smith and Then Evolved into Fuck Lil John...

Julio
04-13-2005, 12:09 PM
fuck lil jon.

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 02:09 PM
^^^ Hell yeah. Julio and I finally agree on something in rap. Lolol. Sorry, Sales. It did get turned around, didn't it? Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
04-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Sheeet. Will Smith is probably the only East Coast rapper I can enjoy listening to. If he hadn't started by rapping, he may not be where he is. Good to see him stick to what brought him out in the first place. Later, QD.

Yea True.... But you must admit that he is a much better actor than he will ever be a rapper...

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 03:39 PM
I don't know about "much better." He is a better actor. But I still always give it up to him for what he did in the past. No cussing, no talking shit, no murderous raps, and no womanizing and still made it? No one can touch that. Not even Hammer. Hell even that joke DC Talk couldn't pull that off. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
04-13-2005, 06:12 PM
You see alot of rappers/singers trying to get into acting and later cross over to Hollywood but it seems as if Big Willie is doing the opposite... he should just stick with acting.. thats where the real moneys at anyways... especially since he only acts in high budget or high anticipated movies that usualy become instant blockbusters

Ok, for those who are new to hip hop, Will Smith started in rap. Will Smith has sold MILLIONS of records, and like QD said, without being hardcore. Hes from the hood, and he talked about things that a lot of people could relate to, and he still kept a respectable stance. He taught people how to be hood and gangsta, but without being ignorant. Nobody remembers him boycotting the grammys? I grew up listening to "Nightmare On My Street" on vinyl, and I remember it like it was yesterday. When making comments like that, remember "Parents Just Dont Understand" and "Summertime". Good music!

As an artist, Will Smith is good, and talented. Its not the that music I personally enjoy, but I respect him for it. Its hip hop that people wouldnt mind buying the CD for their kids

NzProjeKt
04-13-2005, 06:48 PM
I grew up listening to "Nightmare On My Street" on vinyl, and I remember it like it was yesterday. When making comments like that, remember "Parents Just Dont Understand" and "Summertime". Good music!
As an artist, Will Smith is good, and talented. Its not the that music I personally enjoy, but I respect him for it. Its hip hop that people wouldnt mind buying the CD for their kids

Well of course he is talented after all he is the Fresh Prince...
But like you said yourself.. "its not the music i personally enjoy".. That was the whole point of my comment... And when you compare his old joints to his new CD, you can instantly tell that he has taken a much different approach with it.. Matter of fact I found it to be a rather dissapointing approach because i know how talented he could have been with it...Anyhow I have been a big fan of his since back in the day...

AtifSajid
04-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I checked out his CD and I like it very much.