PDA

View Full Version : Gathering in North Ga Mountains

Bacon
04-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Me and Zach ( 03RCode ) have been discussing getting some people together and head to the mountains for a photo shoot through a few curves. I have a professional photographer lined up to take the pictures. This meet, in no way, will tolerate any radical riders and you will be asked to leave. This is so that you can have pics taken while you enjoy the ride through the curves. Location will likely be the Unicoi Turnpike through Helen but this and other details will be sorted out soon. Right now, it's a matter of gauging interest at the moment.

At least 10 people would have to show interest or if less than that, we will need to pay a little extra to make up for the total price I was given.

Let's start getting some interest in this so we can make it happen. It's warming up and riding weather is almost perfect. Cars and bikes are more than welcome. The more the merrier.

03RCode
04-04-2011, 10:14 PM
We will settle for basically any type of riding as long as no one is put in harms way, and you can keep it in your lane. If you want to wear leathers and touch knee down go for it.

I'm down and have a couple others interested already.

Bacon
04-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Good deal. I have several from my area as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk