PDA

View Full Version : Imbosile's thread....

AznTraitor
11-20-2005, 08:40 PM
okay, instead of asking all those questions you have wandering around in that empty space you call a head...

ask them all in here, and we'll answer them for you....

drift league? there really isnt one, but there is a drift circuit....to get started you basically sign up and show up and show the world your drifting...it will cost you, because you wont have a sponsor. If you are good, then you might get a low level sponsorship and work from there, once you are really good, it's possible to land a full ride sponsor and all you have to do is show up and drift to your hearts content....you'll probably have to sell that eclipse of yours (if mommy and daddy will let you of course) and find a RWD car, because they seem to have better luck in drifting, but if you're good, then you can drift a fwd.

Rican219
11-20-2005, 08:41 PM
You are always on this dude's case
:lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-20-2005, 08:46 PM
this guy is going to commit e-suicide

Brett
11-20-2005, 08:48 PM
A FWD drift car? :lmfao:

YokotaS13
11-20-2005, 08:53 PM
dude does it D1 with a EF, saw it in honda tuning

imbosile
11-20-2005, 08:56 PM
okay, instead of asking all those questions you have wandering around in that empty space you call a head...

ask them all in here, and we'll answer them for you....

drift league? there really isnt one, but there is a drift circuit....to get started you basically sign up and show up and show the world your drifting...it will cost you, because you wont have a sponsor. If you are good, then you might get a low level sponsorship and work from there, once you are really good, it's possible to land a full ride sponsor and all you have to do is show up and drift to your hearts content....you'll probably have to sell that eclipse of yours (if mommy and daddy will let you of course) and find a RWD car, because they seem to have better luck in drifting, but if you're good, then you can drift a fwd.

ok thanks man, i just asked a simple question and you have to go and be a smart ass as usual. Thanks for the thread btw.

AznTraitor
11-20-2005, 08:58 PM
ok thanks man, i just asked a simple question and you have to go and be a smart ass as usual. Thanks for the thread btw.

smart ass? no.....I'm giving you the chance to ask all the automotive questions you might have...I mean, we are a automotive enthusiast website, so I'm just trying to share my knowledge, and I'm sure others are willing to do the same!

so go ahead and ask!

Repost Squintz
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
for some reason i find this thread funny... +1 to azn traitor

The Yousef
11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
i got one!!!!!

what is this veetak everyone is bragging about? and how does one get it?

RandomGuy
11-20-2005, 11:59 PM
A FWD drift car? :lmfao:
TRAYSLIDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

wes_297
11-21-2005, 12:00 AM
i dont know but i think i have it?

B16a2 Civic
11-21-2005, 08:37 AM
i thoguht Peter was gon try and be nice Lol

AznTraitor
11-21-2005, 08:59 AM
i thoguht Peter was gon try and be nice Lol

I am...that's why I started this thread!

that way we can compile all of his questions into one, instead of him just randomly asking them and then everyone flaming him...it's easier this way....

imbosile, I find it really hard to believe that you are not taking advantage of this great opportunity....

we are all here to help you and pull you out of "retard" level...

B16a2 Civic
11-21-2005, 09:16 AM
I am...that's why I started this thread!

that way we can compile all of his questions into one, instead of him just randomly asking them and then everyone flaming him...it's easier this way....

imbosile, I find it really hard to believe that you are not taking advantage of this great opportunity....

we are all here to help you and pull you out of "retard" level...

ahh ok, so this way we can just all flame him in here, then spread out

SOHC MONSTER
11-21-2005, 09:23 AM
ahh ok, so this way we can just all flame him in here, then spread out
lol :lmfao: .....

AznTraitor
11-21-2005, 09:35 AM
I just dont understand why he would pass this up.

Imbosile, here is your chance....use it!

because if you start fanning out and asking your questions when I have given you this opportunity, then I'm not gonna be able to hold back all the members of this website from flaming you and constantly calling you a "retard", "idiot", "douche-bag","shit-head", "liar","assclown","fairy","tool-bag","vagina-face","bitch" etc...you get the point....well, maybe...."dickhead", "numbnuts", "turd-burgler", "sped", "dash", "cock gobbler", "asshat"....etc, etc....if you need anymore examples, just let me know or others, I'm sure they can help.

The Yousef
11-21-2005, 09:36 AM
I just dont understand why he would pass this up.

Imbosile, here is your chance....use it!

because if you start fanning out and asking your questions when I have given you this opportunity, then I'm not gonna be able to hold back all the members of this website from flaming you and constantly calling you a "retard", "idiot", "douche-bag","shit-head", "liar","assclown","fairy","tool-bag","vagina-face","bitch" etc...you get the point....well, maybe...."dickhead", "numbnuts", "turd-burgler", "sped", "dash", "cock gobbler", "asshat"....etc, etc....if you need anymore examples, just let me know or others, I'm sure they can help.

bloody hell! i wish i had enough room to fit that in my signature...:lmfao:

AznTraitor
11-21-2005, 12:12 PM
oh, btw..."dash" isnt refering to your quicknes...

D-dumb
A-ass
S-shit
H-head

Dumb Ass Shit Head. Got it? If you need an explanation of "Sped" let me know.

B16a2 Civic
11-21-2005, 12:18 PM
ahhh Lol, you are too much P

AznTraitor
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
ahhh Lol, you are too much P

hey! I'm being nice...just making sure he understands everything to the fullest. I mean, he's a youngin and all, and he sure does ask alot of questions, so I'm just getting the obvious ones out of the way.

sheesh, everyone probably thinks I'm just picking on him or something!

ahmonrah
11-21-2005, 12:22 PM
well he's young. so he's getting guidance from one of the best. ........assholes on IA. nah !! j/k

B16a2 Civic
11-21-2005, 12:23 PM
i see you being NIce, i have seen you be mean....im glad your extending your hand to help Lol

CopyRight
11-21-2005, 06:39 PM
hahaha, azn...you are one funny dude.

imbosile
11-21-2005, 09:36 PM
so how many times are you gonna sit here and say your not trying to be an asshole, when obviously you are. Sorry I have questions about car stuff. People like you can never just answer a simple car question without first starting off with bragging about how much better you are than the person asking the question, I mean can't you just answer my questions without being a dick ALL the time, seems like at your age you would be somewhat mature.

TheFireMan
11-21-2005, 09:37 PM
This thread isint going anywhere.

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
^^^ Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

imbosile
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
This thread isint going anywhere.

yea i know

DrivenMind
11-21-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't have a problem answering any questions when I feel I have a semi-worth reading response...

just be careful posting around Azntraitor he's got a short fuse and once it burns out all hell tends to break loose.

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 06:40 AM
I don't have a problem answering any questions when I feel I have a semi-worth reading response...

just be careful posting around Azntraitor he's got a short fuse and once it burns out all hell tends to break loose.

now that's not true, I always give people a chance.

Imbosile...seriously...ask a SERIOUS question....and I dont think that I'm better than anyone, just at this point in time, I'm better than you....but we can change all that...we can get you up to speed on the automotive world, and you wont have anymore questions. Look, you're 17yrs old....you have a chance to not be a typical teenage idiot, you've already gotten two strikes againest you on this website from the past, so let's go ahead and make this last one count.

ask a serious automotive question you might have.

CiVeK9
11-22-2005, 06:43 AM
+1 for my cuz PETER

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 12:55 PM
I still dont see any questions....

B16a2 Civic
11-22-2005, 12:57 PM
so how many times are you gonna sit here and say your not trying to be an asshole, when obviously you are. Sorry I have questions about car stuff. People like you can never just answer a simple car question without first starting off with bragging about how much better you are than the person asking the question, I mean can't you just answer my questions without being a dick ALL the time, seems like at your age you would be somewhat mature.

theres your question P

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 12:59 PM
theres your question P

I'm not being a dick, just waiting for a valid question.

Rican219
11-22-2005, 01:01 PM
:crazy:

B16a2 Civic
11-22-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm not being a dick, just waiting for a valid question.

and there you have it folks

B16a2 Civic
11-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Jordan would like to kno when the ps3 will come out, he asked this in another thread

DAMN, after seeing all those on ebay, i wish i would of bought one and then sold it......wow a couple hundred extra bucks would be nice, so whens the ps3 coming out?

edit: what is the difference between the core system and the regular?, is it that the core system is upgradable? and the other isnot?

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
no....he's gotta do the leg work....that was a nice gesture for you though...

come on jordan...you know you want to ask some question you got floating around in that head of yours. Truly you arent scared of my "e" power?

imbosile
11-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Jordan would like to kno when the ps3 will come out, he asked this in another thread

hmmm.....lets see......if i posted the question then what the fuck do you think.....?

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 07:17 PM
well, there hasnt been a official release date but only rumors, and the rumor is
March 2006.

man, you got beef with B16 now?

imbosile
11-22-2005, 07:20 PM
man, you got beef with B16 now?

no i don't, i am just wondering why he would ask if i wanted my question answered. if i didnt want it answered then why would i have asked it in the first place.

Halfwit
11-22-2005, 07:44 PM
i dont know what to say, but keep going

AznTraitor
11-22-2005, 08:19 PM
no i don't, i am just wondering why he would ask if i wanted my question answered. if i didnt want it answered then why would i have asked it in the first place.

dont be scared, ask your questions since you think I'm so much better than you.

B16a2 Civic
11-23-2005, 07:47 AM

i dont like your tone of font young man.
you watch your font when you talk to me!!

Rican219
11-23-2005, 08:16 AM