PDA

View Full Version : 350z vs Hatch (red with black front bumper and hood)

Batman
11-20-2005, 06:11 PM
so we chilled at N Lake mall meet and decided to hit up the Mtn Industrial area..it must have been at least 10 cars...so i was going about 60-70 when this hatch pulled up next to me..so whatever i gun it in 4th pull about 2 cars...and then i hear the turbo spool and the BOV...i was like HOLY SHIT!!! i down shift into third and he was catching up with me...and passes me..no telling how much he would have beaten me by cause there was traffic up front...i forgot the guys name..but he was there with a friend in a sick 05 rsx..great guys..hope to see ya next weekend again...be carefull=D..we'll run again=D

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah that was one sick hatch, i wanted to see Julio and Olmar (sp?) run.. but i get stuck at a light :(

SilverDC5
11-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, a boring night turned out to be a not-so-boring night. It was cool meeting everyone. I'm sure Artie (guy with the red hatch) and I will come back out next weekend...I think we should make Northlake mall the meeting location for Sat. nights. I never saw one cop, even though we didn't stay for very long.

That race between Julio and I (Alamar) was str8 sick, he pulled half a car on me from a second gear drop at 60mph to about 125. Close run. His car is strong. I can't wait til' I get hondata. :D Kpro makes me :jerkit: .

See you two next weekend! IMO Speedmonkey crew is cool once you get to know them a little. Two clean 350z's. :goodjob:

Later

BTW who was in the black EM1 Si?

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, a boring night turned out to be a not-so-boring night. It was cool meeting everyone. I'm sure Artie (guy with the red hatch) and I will come back out next weekend...I think we should make Northlake mall the meeting location for Sat. nights. I never saw one cop, even though we didn't stay for very long.

That race between Julio and I (Alamar) was str8 sick, he pulled half a car on me from a second gear drop at 60mph to about 125. Close run. His car is strong. I can't wait til' I get hondata. :D Kpro makes me :jerkit: .

See you two next weekend! IMO Speedmonkey crew is cool once you get to know them a little. Two clean 350z's. :goodjob:

Later

BTW who was in the black EM1 Si?

yeah dude, i got to meet alot of new people this time around, sorry about the mispell by the way.

thanks for the Speedmonkey props hehe. but me and Zeek are only 2 out of 8

350z - teamcar (me and my 2 bros)
350z - zeek
350z - juan
BPU 94 Supra 6spd TT - Ezekiel
BPU 300zx TT - Geovanni
04 Subaru WRX STi - team car (me and my 2 bros)
05 Subaru WRX cobb Stg 2 - Felipe
03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII - team car ( me and my 2 bros)

as soon as we all get issues straightened out, we have new jobs and need to make time to come out as a group of friends to a car meet.

but yeah, i hope to see everyone again, everyone was cool.

Batman
11-20-2005, 08:53 PM
it was one of the best nights ever, not many cars, but very nice cars with owners that know cars...we should have told the cop that we were waiting for the gas prices to fall so we can fill up...shouldnt we have?

AnclyT
11-20-2005, 09:17 PM
was this saturday night?
I was trying to find a meet to attend, but didn't know of any..

Batman
11-20-2005, 09:19 PM
yeap was at n lake mall..you should come out next weekend =)

SilverDC5
11-20-2005, 09:51 PM
it was one of the best nights ever, not many cars, but very nice cars with owners that know cars...we should have told the cop that we were waiting for the gas prices to fall so we can fill up...shouldnt we have?

I know right, he followed us for like a mile or so, he ran my tag and everything...:rolleyes:

Batman
11-20-2005, 10:03 PM
hahah the funny thing was..everybody made a left turn and i was going right so i tried to stall him i was like always waiting for all cars on 78 to pass...and he just went around me..hope we can get more cars out next weekend..

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 10:09 PM
i did get pulled over on my way home, cop asked me if i was at the QT with a bunch of other cars, i just said no, and he had me on my way quick...

no biggie. just thought i'd let you guys know.
haha.. it was hilarious, i zipped my jacket all the way up, straightened my glasses, turned the radio to 107.5 jazz and turned it up a bit and tried to look as nerdy as i could before he got to my window haha.. it worked i guess

alpinestar4life7
11-22-2005, 09:54 AM
zeek is my Herrrrooo

Vuongy_Dong
11-22-2005, 01:03 PM
i did get pulled over on my way home, cop asked me if i was at the QT with a bunch of other cars, i just said no, and he had me on my way quick...

haha.. it was hilarious, i zipped my jacket all the way up, straightened my glasses, turned the radio to 107.5 jazz and turned it up a bit and tried to look as nerdy as i could before he got to my window haha.. it worked i guess
lol.

EJ25RUN
11-22-2005, 03:57 PM

i'd be the best doing that :D

Speedm0(\)key
12-03-2005, 07:44 PM
i'd be the best doing that :D

you're not joking you geek.. haha j/k

Apache
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Smart thinking!!!!!!!

PSINXS
12-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah did turn out to be a decent night. who else saw the chopper fly over? and was it even a police copter?