PDA

View Full Version : IA Soccer was quite fun/hurting this afternoon...

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2005, 05:58 PM
So, Admin, Gtikid & brother, Ruah23, Soul, Morelian, chuck, Silver Jester, and a dude with Morelian came out to play. The breakdown:

Admin, Gitkid & brother, Soul and myself vs. Ruah23, Morelian & friend, chuck and Silver Jester.

The team I was on won 9-4. Hell, I even scored from my goalie position, lolol. That broke me down running the field. chuck and Soul(after he switched teams and Morelian scored on me.

Kristi came out during the game and watched. Silver Jester was the first to drop out followed by chuck, lolol.

All in all, fun times again. Good to see everyone and meeting SJ. Later, QD.

Kristi
11-20-2005, 06:50 PM
it was fun watching you guys trying to run down the field! lol, it was fun. if yall do it again i will come cheer you on again and this time i will bring bud light for you guys. :)

so qd - admit it, you enjoyed seeing me didn't you? lol ;)

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2005, 06:52 PM
so qd - admit it, you enjoyed seeing me didn't you? lol ;)

You couldn't tell? That wasn't a pickle I had. Lolol. Later, QD.

chuck
11-20-2005, 06:53 PM
haha, i got my goal then went into my early retirement...i can't run anywhere like i used to be able to, i should have just gaurded paul so i didn't have to run much.

Kristi
11-20-2005, 06:54 PM
You couldn't tell? That wasn't a pickle I had. Lolol. Later, QD.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that was a great comment. i thought i saw something poking out, ;) hahahahahahaha

when are yall doing it again? that is right up from my house. :)

Hektik
11-20-2005, 07:53 PM
For real that was fun we should do this more often. maybe ill manage to run a little more next time with out feeling like im going to pass out

gtikid
11-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Hahaha yea we had a lot of fun!! As always, the winning combination of Paul, Q, and myself, with the help from my bro and soul, won this game too. It was fun. I suck at street fighter :(

soul
11-20-2005, 08:07 PM
I need to get in shape ;)

Kristi
11-20-2005, 08:10 PM
lol, i liked paul's excuse for not being in shape - I'M A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER!