PDA

View Full Version : Misc Guess who's back together?????

quickdodge®
04-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Daz and Kurupt have put aside the beef and there will be a DPGC again. Awesome news for the West. This isn't a joke. Snoop, 40 Glocc, Daz, Kurupt, and Jayo Felony back together again. Later, QD.

chuck
04-02-2005, 09:59 AM
damnit, i thought we were gonna get to talk about the backstreet boys!!! haha

Brett
04-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Thats what I thought it was gonna be about...lol

Mr.Big
04-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Yea cuz i heard that shit too. They all need to come out with some shit

bicsintegra
05-20-2005, 09:51 AM
Daz and Kurupt have put aside the beef and there will be a DPGC again. Awesome news for the West. This isn't a joke. Snoop, 40 Glocc, Daz, Kurupt, and Jayo Felony back together again. Later, QD.

that is good news for the west coast dpg was a tight album even though they dissed new york.

quickdodge®
05-20-2005, 05:53 PM
they dissed new york.

That was the best part, lolol. Later, QD.

ironchef
05-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Whats DPGC?

thinkfast®
05-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Kurupt and dat nigga D A to the muthafuccin Z, D.P. muthafuccin G.C.

D.P.G.C. = Dogg Pound Gangsta Clicc cuz.

get a grip.

hey QD, you heard their new shit out ride to the fullest??

"gimme a- piece of mind, a nickel a nine; somethin to chip a nigga from ankle to spine.. we mobbin niggas, if they try to bring up the past, unless they talkin bout '95 Kurupt an Daz.. unlkess they talkin bout '92, '3, or '4, we shatterin muthafuccas like car windows" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bitches eat dick like pickles, if Imma go out, I'm goin out like Brian Nichols"

damn man they about to beat this fuckin rap game up!!! WEST COASTIN BABY I'M FEELIN CHIPPER :D

quickdodge®
05-21-2005, 05:47 AM
^^^ I'll send you some more shit that I have. They have been heavy in the studio lately. Later, QD.

Julio
05-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Hnmm... I hope they sell records this time around. Actually, I hope the album is hot. Because they are lacking in both of those departments.
Snoop hasnt put out nothing worth listening to in years. Daz only does well when Hes singing backup for another singer and Kurupt sucks.
Only time these guys really shined was back in 1993 in that good old classic Doggystyle... do you guys remember that ? hahahhaha

quickdodge®
05-21-2005, 10:20 AM
I do and you're pretty much on point with all your comments. Daz and Kurrupt are good together. They remind me of Eazy. As big a fan as I am of his, I will admit that he needed NWA to make him better. He's one of those rappers that did great in a compilation track rather than solo. That's how I definitely feel on Kurrupt. Daz can flow a little, but as DPGC, they are much better. I am going to link you guys to their tracks now. Later, QD.

ironchef
05-21-2005, 12:17 PM
I do and you're pretty much on point with all your comments. Daz and Kurrupt are good together. They remind me of Eazy. As big a fan as I am of his, I will admit that he needed NWA to make him better. He's one of those rappers that did great in a compilation track rather than solo. That's how I definitely feel on Kurrupt. Daz can flow a little, but as DPGC, they are much better. I am going to link you guys to their tracks now. Later, QD.
Please do, i want to hear some of their stuff.

thinkfast®
05-21-2005, 12:22 PM
thats gangsta

quickdodge®
05-21-2005, 12:38 PM
RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS... to hear the new DPG track called, "We Don't Give A Fucc." This shit is good. Later, QD. (http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/tha_dogg_pound-we_dont_give_a_fucc-(dubcnn).mp3)

thinkfast®
05-21-2005, 08:23 PM
yea that shit sounds pretty good... I still think they can't beat "ride to the fullest", they gonna have to come hard with somethin to top that...