PDA

View Full Version : Misc TONITE: 04/02/05 DJ MEATBALL Birthday Blowout at Club Locura

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Tonite at Club Locura DJ Meatball is having his birthday party. The club will be THICK, for all of those who want to try out a latin club, this will be the best night to come on out. A special surprise celebrity guess is going to appear and its guaranteed to be mutiple females for each guy. Let me know what the deal is! Im not doing my usually club jumping tonite so I can be there. Club Locura is on Jonesboro RD in Forrest Park and is the same club that the Hot107.9 Morning show does their night with Griff and the New ComicView is at. Check it out!

Seventh_Gear
04-02-2005, 01:22 PM
John its james u got vip 4 la locura

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 02:32 PM
ya tu sabe! You goin up there? Pm me your number!

thinkfast®
04-19-2005, 09:59 PM
I hear La Locura is doin a Latin/Hip Hop thing over here in Gwinnett again?? I was talkin to Ruben outside the Tego concert (I ended up not goin, they were tryin to charge $50/ticket!! WTF) and hes talkin bout he is gettin the clubs packed over in Forest Park but no latinos are spendin the $$!! so hes comin back out here...

FrnkPwrs
04-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Yea, they are doing tow things. The other clubis going to be on Holcomb Br. I was just talking to him last night about it, and also something big and new that they are supposed to be doing. So well see what jumps off. Forrest park is straight, but not as many latinos as like norcross, and its a distancfe most people havet think over before driving. Holcomb br is more like it!

thinkfast®
04-20-2005, 05:12 PM
haha yea thats what Im talkin bout... yea he mentioned holcomb bridge, I just cant remember where he said, I think they he is tryin to get a spot locked down or something, then do it every weekend. Man he still has this hate goin for Nova too, I guess in the end when nova did his boomerang shit Ruben wasnt expectin that, or kept out the loop, I dunno. but its all good, competition never hurt noone, at least the good people!! :D

Speedm0(\)key
04-30-2005, 01:30 AM
if a club in the suburb part of atlanta dedicated itself to industrial type music and only that.... it'd make alot of money, surprised none of my latinos have experimented with that yet

FrnkPwrs
04-30-2005, 05:13 PM
if a club in the suburb part of atlanta dedicated itself to industrial type music and only that.... it'd make alot of money, surprised none of my latinos have experimented with that yet

What do you mean by industrial type music?

thinkfast®
04-30-2005, 09:47 PM
they got crews like that out West, into industrial as well as house/oldschool/trance and what not. Party crews were where it was at back then, man I miss bein home. Out here it is kinda one demensional, I mean its still seperated by color/culture really. Out in cali you see chinas in latin clubs, you see the hardcore rebel in the house/dance clubs... it would be nice if someone started with that...

dm1995
07-20-2005, 01:46 AM
hey isnt that club owned by a pureto rican guy? my home girl carolina dates him

smoxe
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Theyre twins,so may date one of em,Ones married..Also Frank Powers..Who you be?Im up there on aregular and what not..Car?