PDA

View Full Version : 95 civic w/gsr swap injectors not workn

pacocrix
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Was driving fine symtomaticly actd like it ran out of gas...lookd at fuel pump first, its priming....checkd an it is getn fuel all the way to banjo on fuel rail.....plugs hav no gas on them so its not coming thru injectors, now idk if its the signal or mechanical.....relay an fuses are all good, dizzy is getn spark....im stumpd, tryd both p28 an 72 ecu

Please lmk if u hav any ideas thanks

*EFilliated*
03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately since the car is not obd2 it Wnt throw a check engine light for specific cylinder missfire. Check voltage to all injector clips, if all receive voltage then u need to check each individual inj.

Tech5
03-22-2011, 06:38 PM
:(:(:(

Tech5
03-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Could be ecu , main relay

*EFilliated*
03-22-2011, 06:41 PM
If it was the main relay I don't believe the pump would prime, correct me if I'm wrong

B18c1Turboed
03-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Fuel filter.....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pacocrix
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Main relay is good i hav 2 tryd both, as for ecu tryd 2 of them too an still same

I dont think its the fuel filter...the gas is getn to the fuel rail

Now that ive got the car home an hav ran better diag on it, doesnt look to be getn spark either....i went an got another dizzy (brand new) cant get spark off cap or plug....im thinkn my ecu has a bad ground or som'n ive tryd just about everything i can think of......any trouble shootn suggestions

Btw this problem blows

pacocrix
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Main relay is good i hav 2 tryd both, as for ecu tryd 2 of them too an still same

I dont think its the fuel filter...the gas is getn to the fuel rail

Now that ive got the car home an hav ran better diag on it, doesnt look to be getn spark either....i went an got another dizzy (brand new) cant get spark off cap or plug....im thinkn my ecu has a bad ground or som'n ive tryd just about everything i can think of......any trouble shootn suggestions

Btw this problem blows

*EFilliated*
03-22-2011, 10:13 PM
and no CELs?

pacocrix
03-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Well iab an knock, but i just havnt pin'd them yet, but no CEL, the ecu hasnt kept any codes, so that made me think it was just iab an knock i know those get lost aftr car turns off

Cynical 1
03-23-2011, 11:41 AM
since nobody has said this...

have you checked all your fuses under the dash, and under the hood on the pass side firewall?

*EFilliated*
03-23-2011, 06:56 PM
He sayed he checked fuses

since nobody has said this...

have you checked all your fuses under the dash, and under the hood on the pass side firewall?

pacocrix
03-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Ok i really got into it tonight, i got 12v goin to injectors, ALL grounds are good, clean all connections with electric cleaner

When it died on road, was very unlike timing slip'd (was on the phone goin in a turn so i really dont know by the time i was on side of road it was over an i missd it lol) but i checkd anyway an WHAT DA YA KNOW broke timing belt....awesome i know

So the question is now....do u think any damage was done...im not skill'd enough to take off head a check ive got a belt, an will get chain wrench 2mrrw an put on new belt....what do u think, is the head toast?

pacocrix
03-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Ok i really got into it tonight, i got 12v goin to injectors, ALL grounds are good, clean all connections with electric cleaner

When it died on road, was very unlike timing slip'd (was on the phone goin in a turn so i really dont know by the time i was on side of road it was over an i missd it lol) but i checkd anyway an WHAT DA YA KNOW broke timing belt....awesome i know

So the question is now....do u think any damage was done...im not skill'd enough to take off head a check ive got a belt, an will get chain wrench 2mrrw an put on new belt....what do u think, is the head toast?

pacocrix
03-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Phone is actin like car sorry for double post lol

*EFilliated*
03-24-2011, 08:58 PM
ive never experienced this, but just replace the belt, make sure timing is done correctly and if ur lucky there may be no damage, try that. and also find out what caused the belt to break, that isnt common to happen

Tech5
03-25-2011, 01:18 AM
9 out of 10 the valves are bent ...hell I seen a guy install a timing belt on a GOOD running car and first turn over it bent valves . So while you had way more rpms then 800 I am sure something is messed up . But I would always install a belt just to see might get lucky my friend