PDA

View Full Version : Misc NWS!!!! - Noches Descontrol - How Franky P does it in the club!!

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Aight, im posting pics from one of the clubs I went to as mentioned in the Mamas/Primetime thread. This is how we get down when my website comes to the club!

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Part2

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:14 AM

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:30 AM

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 08:35 AM
Last 2 pics
Pic Before Last - My cousins and my uncle 'cha
Last Pic - The kid having a good time

I got pics from tonite that are just as wild, but camera is dead. Im just getting home. But those are pics from Thursday. We have a party planned so big, LOL, just wait, youll see.

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 10:14 AM
That boy be in them clubs boy I tell ya!

uncle_el
04-02-2005, 10:36 AM
who's that chick in the last pic?!!?!

looks like you put on some weight there son!

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Yea, ive been living the nightlife, so the only thing in my diet as of lately has been Waffle House, 24 hour McDonalds, and Krystal. The girl in the last pic with me was a girl i met last night at atlanta peach. I took a picture of her and her sister and she wanted to take one. The girl in the other last pic with just booty is my homeboys girl. I can never understand someone letting their girl for like 2 years just go on stage and just start shakin booty

uncle_el
04-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Yea, ive been living the nightlife, so the only thing in my diet as of lately has been Waffle House, 24 hour McDonalds, and Krystal. The girl in the last pic with me was a girl i met last night at atlanta peach. I took a picture of her and her sister and she wanted to take one. The girl in the other last pic with just booty is my homeboys girl. I can never understand someone letting their girl for like 2 years just go on stage and just start shakin booty

you need to hit the gym, lol. i understand how it is.

the chick in the pic is cute.. hope you get to holla at her later!

looks like some cute ladies overall there... and if they freaks like that with the cameras present, i can only imagine what goes on when the cameras go off!

FrnkPwrs
04-02-2005, 02:31 PM
I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7. But thats a deciding factor in the next place that I move, if the gym is decent and 24/7.

Yea, a lot of freaks though! You gotta wild out at one of the latin spots before you head out to GA! Ill hook you up! Youll like compound though. I dont wild out as much there as I do at the other clubs, but its a very upscale outdoor club in midtown. Ill find those pics and post

uncle_el
04-02-2005, 02:37 PM
I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7. But thats a deciding factor in the next place that I move, if the gym is decent and 24/7.

Yea, a lot of freaks though! You gotta wild out at one of the latin spots before you head out to GA! Ill hook you up! Youll like compound though. I dont wild out as much there as I do at the other clubs, but its a very upscale outdoor club in midtown. Ill find those pics and post

people have been telling me to check out compound... just haven't had the time or desire. but i have some time now. post up some pics and inspire me!

Cliff
04-02-2005, 02:55 PM
the chick in the red dress got some cottage cheese don't she...and uhhh the white skirt needs to meet schick or gillette or somthing....dang man....and uh oh pimp that last girl is hot like fiyya

speedminded
04-02-2005, 03:22 PM
I need SERIOUS gym time! But im awake at all the wrong hours! I heard that the golds gym in gwinnett is open 24/7.Just let that last chick work you out...i bet she'd do a better job in alot less time ;)

Kevykev
04-02-2005, 08:05 PM
awwwwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :D

FrnkPwrs
04-04-2005, 05:28 AM
Man, yall gotta see the new girls on the team from this weekend! I thought it was going to wack because I went to one club and a girl cursed me out in front of everyone because I stood her up [the pimp hand is getting weak, LOL], but it shaped up. Ive got a new homegirl that I was supposed to kick it with last nite, but I didnt have time to. Shes got some tig ol bitties! Ive got video but no pics. Ill get some tommarow [later today] and post.

uncle_el
04-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Man, yall gotta see the new girls on the team from this weekend! I thought it was going to wack because I went to one club and a girl cursed me out in front of everyone because I stood her up [the pimp hand is getting weak, LOL], but it shaped up. Ive got a new homegirl that I was supposed to kick it with last nite, but I didnt have time to. Shes got some tig ol bitties! Ive got video but no pics. Ill get some tommarow [later today] and post.

lol. less talk and more pics!!!

blurred visions
04-19-2005, 02:22 AM
dude all those chicks are fucking gross. the last chick is cute but yellow teeth isnt a plus.

seeing nasty chicks dance on a stage isnt something to rant and rave about. getting a hot chick to dance on your cock is something worthwhile. i wouldnt give any of those bitches the time of day, :upchuck:

AtifSajid
04-19-2005, 07:49 AM
^ you ever have anything positive to say? Fucken retard..and Im being nice..

Pebbles
04-19-2005, 09:51 AM
dude all those chicks are fucking gross.

Those girls were kinda nasty looking

Jeff
04-19-2005, 11:19 AM
damnnnn frnkpwrs wat clubs are these that these girls are at haha and what is ur website that u said goes to the clubs? shittttt man u need ta hook me up everytime i go to latin clubs shit does not be like that haha

FrnkPwrs
04-19-2005, 11:21 AM
dude all those chicks are fucking gross. the last chick is cute but yellow teeth isnt a plus.

seeing nasty chicks dance on a stage isnt something to rant and rave about. getting a hot chick to dance on your cock is something worthwhile. i wouldnt give any of those bitches the time of day, :upchuck:

LOL, gotta love the haters! Check it out. I live in the "real world". I actually go out and see girls out in the real world and see these girls, take the pictuers, do my thing. The girls are nasty and you have only seen the faces of 2 girls. LOL, When you find girls out in public, not all of them are the product of hours with a makeup artist or airbrushing from photoshop. Maybe you are used to looking at women getting naked from pictures that are online and in magazines, but I dont see many problems with the girls i posted.

Shiiiittt, Id love to see the pictures of halfnaked girls in your personal collection though! I mean, thats the real way to talk shit, I mean, I could post pics of MORE chicks, and you can probally talk more shit like a bitter gay man, but up me one, lets see how you get down in the club! What clubs do you go to? I go to tons every week. Maybe we've bumped into each other, usually I remember when someone is at one with a supermodel. enlighten me

FrnkPwrs
04-19-2005, 11:23 AM
the website is www.descontrolenatlanta.com . Ive gotta change my sig, but thats thte site with all the latin coverage. My computer crashed the night befor the site was set to launch, so i put a quick verfsion of it up until i get my pc fixed. But basically if you go to any of the clubs on that webpage then you shoudl get hookedup. Weve got the dVD coming out soon, going to edit it in like 3 hours

Jeff
04-19-2005, 11:29 AM
yeah i go to santo every saturday and that shit is nothing like those pictures haha and last time i went to chaparall on thursday it wasnt like that ethier way to many guys in up there.. and friday.. cancun is completly empty haha me and my boy were the only ppl in there couple fridays ago

FrnkPwrs
04-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Yea, i gotta take cancun off that list, i was kinda tipsy when i put that up. Naw, chaparall is doing its thing right now. The fights arekinda killin it though. we are thinking about working a friday spot, but we just closed a deal on concert, so we are kinda busy. Santo Domingo gets packed, but Nova doenst know how to get the crowd tro that level. Usually when I go, my table looks like those pics though. But usually my crew is a catalyst in gettin things wild. My boy edwin used to do his thing at cuervo onstage, i talk to them offstage to get them onstage, and we just get it crazy. Now we got professional video crew, so its gonna get interesting! All of those pics are from chaparall, with the last one from Atlanta Peach. Atlanta Peach gets PACKED on saturday

Jeff
04-19-2005, 11:42 AM
hell yeah i need ta start hittin up atlanta peach every saturday after santo.. yeah i prolly seen yall up at santo i aint never at tables and shit but i always see ppl and theres mad girls at the tables sometimes but its all older people.. usually therell be like some mad old rich dudes wit drinks and the young girls just hangin around them haha

thinkfast®
04-19-2005, 09:09 PM
LOL haha tell 'em wadup Frank.. hey man how come I aint on the "get in free" list?? :D

Jeff
04-19-2005, 10:10 PM
shit put me on it too haha what i gotta do to get on that shit lol

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2005, 03:09 AM
lol dats terrible to talk about that girls titties like that. lol hey i jus want to say REPRESENT BORIQUAS Y LATINAS!!!!!! UUUUUN BEESSSSOOOS!!!!

FrnkPwrs
04-20-2005, 03:19 AM
LOL haha tell 'em wadup Frank.. hey man how come I aint on the "get in free" list?? :D

I got you! I havent been inside of SD for a minute. Just got out of meeting for thursday nights. I got some fat joe tickets for thursday if you dont want to go to aventura. Im not even sure if i want to go because it seems like its what everbody working with me is saying F the world to go to. Kiko rodriguz [my ex's cousin] is oging to be at SD, Fat Joe at the atrium, aventura at atlanta peach, and then i gotta go to chaparall to talk to the owner. NOT ENOUGH HANDS! LOL, then monchy and alexandra on saturday at the ballroom. Im slammed with work. Our site is up, but the day before launch my pc crashed so the site thats up isnt even the right one. One i made in a couple hours so our sponsors dont bitch. Imma talk to Nova thursday and clear some names on the list. Ill let you konw how many i got for sure

FrnkPwrs
04-20-2005, 03:22 AM
lol dats terrible to talk about that girls titties like that. lol hey i jus want to say REPRESENT BORIQUAS Y LATINAS!!!!!! UUUUUN BEESSSSOOOS!!!!

So what clubs can i find you wildin out at? I think Ive seen your car at Gwinnett Place Mall a couple years ago, but never at teh club. Ever go to the latin spots?

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2005, 03:35 AM
hahaha you've never seen my car..............i jus got mine. its a 240 sx 90' but yea i sty in Dunwoody. i got to latin spots like Havanna and Sactuary and some other spots. but i go everywhere from reggae to hiphop clubs to techno and rock. im real diverse ................................

speedminded
04-20-2005, 06:37 AM
hahaha you've never seen my car..............i jus got mine. its a 240 sx 90' but yea i sty in Dunwoody. i got to latin spots like Havanna and Sactuary and some other spots. but i go everywhere from reggae to hiphop clubs to techno and rock. im real diverse ................................Go everywhere eh? How about a little old school funk...MJQ tonight?

thinkfast®
04-20-2005, 05:10 PM
alright thats cool Frank, just let me know, I use to be cool with Nova but as soon as I started messin with Flavia a few years back he got some ego damage or something, LOL sometimes now he act like he dont know me.... oh and if you aint using any of those tickets (Aventura/Fat Joe) gimme a call, Im down for whatever Thursday night. gimme a time and place and Ill come pick 'em up!!

laters

Jimmy B
04-21-2005, 12:42 PM
frank, i got a bunch in my personal collection.. most of em from the pole in my basement! woo hoo!!! that was the best investment i ever made.. well.. that ans buyin house that can take soem partys!

4dmin
04-21-2005, 03:14 PM
I live in the "real world". I actually go out and see girls out in the real world and see these girls, take the pictuers, do my thing. The girls are nasty and you have only seen the faces of 2 girls. LOL, When you find girls out in public, not all of them are the product of hours with a makeup artist or airbrushing from photoshop. Maybe you are used to looking at women getting naked from pictures that are online and in magazines, but I dont see many problems with the girls i posted. well said... haters are normally A) gay B) not getting any other than rosie c) in denial ... the girls aren't my style and i think my wife is hotter but DAMN FINE POST CHIEF :goodjob:

Jimmy B
04-21-2005, 04:13 PM
yea, i agree with that paul,.. "real world" girls arent 10's, they dont have perfect bodies, etc.. i mean the girlsin the pix arent my style, but some of em.. yea.. some of em look/are dirty, but ya get those.. its what make the world go round!

Jeff
04-21-2005, 04:54 PM
idk, ive seen some real world 10's lol but i know wat yall are sayin

JUSHAVNFUN69
04-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I LOVE TO REAL GIRLS MORE THAN MAG GIRLS. AZZ AND UNWAXED IS SEXY AZZ HELL. REAL GIRLS = REAL LIFE!!!! PINCH YOURSELF FELLAS CAUSE YA DREAMING...LOL

KEEP THOSE PICS COMING YO!!!!

I LOVE GURLS GURLS GURLS GURLS...GURLS I DO ADORE!!!! :goodjob:

:jerkit: YES SURRRRR!!!! :jerkit:

04-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Damn... those are some SKANK ASS lookin bitches!!!

FrnkPwrs
04-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I go to the club more times in a month than most people go in a year [No, for real], and usually the girls that are all supermodelled up arent really going to be on stage showing ass and dropping their shirt grinding on the MC because it took them 3 hours just to get their hair straight.

In every instance though, I really hate the "supermodel" look. There are girls who look good, yea, but i like a girl that looks like its a possibility in seeing her, and not some airbrushed, lab created female. Those females you see in maxim and fhm, how many girls do you see that look like that in the street? LOL

and how can someone really say "Oh, that girl has yellow teeth?" WTF? Are you going to bust out and be like "Oh, she is wearing a summer dark with something other than a spring neutral".

My pc crashed so ive been doing most of my posting from my sisters laptop, but imma post some more, LOL, everyone keeps telling me to!

dereksi
04-23-2005, 07:26 PM
I think im blind and i just threw up in my mouth

FrnkPwrs
04-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Maybe youd be happier with 2 guys kissin or somebody fucking a camel. Sorry ass makes you sick, find the fag board

Julio
04-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Hahaha These chicks are nasty ! Frank sup man you can do better then this so called " real world girls " like that one chick you had at your crib back in the day doing the photoshoot.

Was all that shit in between there legs? I can see they don't shave but I see some bumps and shit?

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Ive been trying to find the disc with that girls pictures for the past 2 weeks! LOL, she was in love with you! "Julio is x, Julio is y", LOL.

I feel you, its just that the females that are dimes arent the ones on stage shakin booty! Ill post the tight chicks when i get downstairs

Tasuki_Civic
04-25-2005, 12:15 PM
lol

HEATON
04-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Yea Mama's is always like that, well atleast when they have Booty SHake contest, Gurls will do alot for 500$ Anyother time, just gott watch it up in the 2 cages..They either fighting or Kissing either way they shit is awesome. SHoulda been there when Bone Crusher, Bubba Sparxxx, and Kudzu was there..Hoes went crazy on stage, jumpin up to dance with them and gettin bucknaked.

Tasuki_Civic
04-25-2005, 03:55 PM
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/40c00358_12e17/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/8bce.jpg?pfunVbCBt.YszeGj

thinkfast®
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
what was that Tasuki, dont say it all at once LOL

Frank wheres the pics man. everyones raggin on you, shit man I aint felt this much pressure since prom night :D naaaaah meean homey

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 06:46 PM
LOL, sorting through aventura pics so i can finally get some uploaded to the site. Everyday i work on that damn thing. I got my computer workin so now i just work on the flash version of the site that i originally had. The version that is up is something i made in like an hour.

BTW, how was the fat joe thing? Did you go?

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 06:55 PM
PIc 01 - I like em thick like this, but shes not a dime, but i think she looks good
Pic 02 - I got a better pic of her, but columbian chick. Lemme find a full body
Pic 03 - My boy JP with his girl [on left]. There are some non candid pics, but i got like 1500 on my pc i gotta search through just from club nites

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Pic 01 - Bragging Rights! I know Julio and Ricky know who that is!

Damn, my pc is getting buggy, wont let me upload anymore pics

FrnkPwrs
04-27-2005, 09:39 PM
OK, here we go. STill sorting through disk. But let me guess, one girls eye is open larger than the other, the pic of the second girl ahs a crooked dimple, and the last booty shot the girl has hair on her butt? LOL, just waiting on the complaints!

Jeff
04-27-2005, 11:46 PM
ahahahahha i know the girl in the pink shirt in the middle picture hahah

JITB
04-28-2005, 02:30 AM
holy shit, i know the chick in the first set of pics....with the red dress, and the pink shoes...hahaha i went to school with her. nice to see her doing something with that big ass...lol

havent been to a club in awhile..cant wait until the summer..

Julio
04-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Pic 01 - Bragging Rights! I know Julio and Ricky know who that is!

Damn, my pc is getting buggy, wont let me upload anymore pics

that looks like Tono Rosario, but not sure, picture kinda blurry.

FrnkPwrs
04-28-2005, 11:36 AM
yea, its cuko. my digicam sucks, time for an upgrade!

uncle_el
04-28-2005, 04:28 PM
damn frnk, them chicks wild like that in the latin clubs?!

i like the chick in the blue... minus the white shoes... but she's cute.

guess i gotta get out to one of these clubs!

thinkfast®
04-28-2005, 06:15 PM
oh yea man, it gets real real hot once summertime comes :D

fuck, toño looks fuckin busted! holy shit he needs to stay off that crack man!!

nice job on the pics Frank post some more already! hey Jeff- I know the chick in the orange :(

j/k :D isnt that girl in the pink Mina? Mitra, or some dumb shit like that.. wasnt she signed up in the military or somethin??

Jeff
04-28-2005, 08:09 PM
nah her names franchesca and i really doubt she was signed up for the military lol

twiceascocky
04-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah that last girl you are with is fine, I need to find the spots where the latino chics be hanging, getting tired of the buckhead/midtown scene now.

FrnkPwrs
04-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Twiceascocky, they just opened a club right in suwanee. My crew was supposed to go out there last nite, but we will have pics next week. if i can get this damn computer running right, i can actually edit all of my pics and have them up sooner! ill keep posting as the come

Z33_kid
04-30-2005, 08:21 PM
damnnnn !!! girls be lookin fhya

Z33_kid
04-30-2005, 08:25 PM
except the ones with stuff stikin out an bumps an stuff ...

twiceascocky
05-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Twiceascocky, they just opened a club right in suwanee. My crew was supposed to go out there last nite, but we will have pics next week. if i can get this damn computer running right, i can actually edit all of my pics and have them up sooner! ill keep posting as the come

Let me know when you guys are riding, I need to find some new stuff to do :D

HiPSI
05-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Hahaha These chicks are nasty ! Frank sup man you can do better then this so called " real world girls " like that one chick you had at your crib back in the day doing the photoshoot.

Was all that shit in between there legs? I can see they don't shave but I see some bumps and shit?

stretch marks yo... probably about 5 kids apiece there

Jeff
05-01-2005, 08:05 PM
i think i saw u at santo last night frnk i wasnt sure though

blurred visions
05-02-2005, 03:21 AM
LOL, gotta love the haters! Check it out. I live in the "real world". I actually go out and see girls out in the real world and see these girls, take the pictuers, do my thing. The girls are nasty and you have only seen the faces of 2 girls. LOL, When you find girls out in public, not all of them are the product of hours with a makeup artist or airbrushing from photoshop. Maybe you are used to looking at women getting naked from pictures that are online and in magazines, but I dont see many problems with the girls i posted.

Shiiiittt, Id love to see the pictures of halfnaked girls in your personal collection though! I mean, thats the real way to talk shit, I mean, I could post pics of MORE chicks, and you can probally talk more shit like a bitter gay man, but up me one, lets see how you get down in the club! What clubs do you go to? I go to tons every week. Maybe we've bumped into each other, usually I remember when someone is at one with a supermodel. enlighten me

I'm not tryin to be as harsh as you took it but i mean dude come on? Look in this pic i reposted, seriously, did she forget to wipe the rest of her shit off her ass? Dude, you dont even know me, my type of club may be different than your type, but places I go we might like to dress up nicer and ball just a little bit higher than your clubs. Shaking your jiggly ass so everyone can see your shitstaines and stretchmarks is your club. Eleven50 is my #1 hot spot and dressing nice is one of the things with it. No one "shakes" there ass and generally you CAN walk out with a girl that ranks high on the scale and has a lower chance of an std than Latin clubs. One of the main reasons I don't go to places like that anymore is the fact that everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, and if you look at some little 4 foot mexican the wrong way, hes got his padres or whatever on you with switchblades and whatnot. Gang related shit is fucking gay and not my type of crowd, call me a pussy, but most of all call me smart. ;) But not to talk shit about latin clubs, I use to go to a lot like a year ago and got friends with the managers and then the owner of a group of clubs. Eclipse, El Norte, Carnavale, La Rumba, etc. Ive just grown out of that whole scene, the chicks there tend to be nasty, or if they arent a slut and they seem to be clean, then they are most likely with a guy.

As for my pics, I dont take pics. When I'm in a club, I'm never "camera ready." I'm sure your pimpin it with your cam around your neck, spare batteries and film in a fanny pack. Places I go, I will admit, girls dont show their ass crack. You might think, "well that sucks, you cant see shitty ass crack from crackwhores like I can," but no, the chicks that DONT shake their ass generally have a nice clean ass and save the ass shaking for later at their apartment. (If your lucky enough to get there)

Obviously if your at clubs that often then your looking for some PUSSY, which is a rare thing among some spanish chicks, because of how they have some morals where it takes a long time to have sex with them. Now dont harrass that comment by saying "maybe you just cant get any" because thats bullshit. Try finding a clean, thin, and beautiful spanish girl and you tell me how "easy" it would be to sleep with her. Luckly, I get my pussy on a regular basis and still strut my shit at a club on weekends. As for calling me gay, well thats just your outraged mind trying to take a quick cheapshot at me. I never once even hinted at being gay, but to you, I guess me disliking your shitstretched chicks makes me "gay."

Overall though I'm not trying to instigate an arguement with you because I DO realize we come from 2 different club backgrounds and the music, style, and people are totally different. And as for the real world thing, I'm still in the real world, but the girls I go for and generally get may be a few steps up than the girls you go for. And yet again, thats just another difference we have, so there is no right and wrong when it comes to this (meaning this paragraph).

Whatever, but anyways have fun, be safe, and dont fuck girls that look like this.....

:upchuck:

Julio
05-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm not tryin to be as harsh as you took it but i mean dude come on? Look in this pic i reposted, seriously, did she forget to wipe the rest of her shit off her ass? Dude, you dont even know me, my type of club may be different than your type, but places I go we might like to dress up nicer and ball just a little bit higher than your clubs. Shaking your jiggly ass so everyone can see your shitstaines and stretchmarks is your club. Eleven50 is my #1 hot spot and dressing nice is one of the things with it. No one "shakes" there ass and generally you CAN walk out with a girl that ranks high on the scale and has a lower chance of an std than Latin clubs. One of the main reasons I don't go to places like that anymore is the fact that everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, and if you look at some little 4 foot mexican the wrong way, hes got his padres or whatever on you with switchblades and whatnot. Gang related shit is fucking gay and not my type of crowd, call me a pussy, but most of all call me smart. ;) But not to talk shit about latin clubs, I use to go to a lot like a year ago and got friends with the managers and then the owner of a group of clubs. Eclipse, El Norte, Carnavale, La Rumba, etc. Ive just grown out of that whole scene, the chicks there tend to be nasty, or if they arent a slut and they seem to be clean, then they are most likely with a guy.

As for my pics, I dont take pics. When I'm in a club, I'm never "camera ready." I'm sure your pimpin it with your cam around your neck, spare batteries and film in a fanny pack. Places I go, I will admit, girls dont show their ass crack. You might think, "well that sucks, you cant see shitty ass crack from crackwhores like I can," but no, the chicks that DONT shake their ass generally have a nice clean ass and save the ass shaking for later at their apartment. (If your lucky enough to get there)

Obviously if your at clubs that often then your looking for some PUSSY, which is a rare thing among some spanish chicks, because of how they have some morals where it takes a long time to have sex with them. Now dont harrass that comment by saying "maybe you just cant get any" because thats bullshit. Try finding a clean, thin, and beautiful spanish girl and you tell me how "easy" it would be to sleep with her. Luckly, I get my pussy on a regular basis and still strut my shit at a club on weekends. As for calling me gay, well thats just your outraged mind trying to take a quick cheapshot at me. I never once even hinted at being gay, but to you, I guess me disliking your shitstretched chicks makes me "gay."

Overall though I'm not trying to instigate an arguement with you because I DO realize we come from 2 different club backgrounds and the music, style, and people are totally different. And as for the real world thing, I'm still in the real world, but the girls I go for and generally get may be a few steps up than the girls you go for. And yet again, thats just another difference we have, so there is no right and wrong when it comes to this (meaning this paragraph).

Whatever, but anyways have fun, be safe, and dont fuck girls that look like this.....

Wow.. But anyways............... eleven50 is the new backstreet.. nothing but a bunch of faggets go there. last time I went there it was wack. Good thing I got in for free and didnt waste my money and wasn't there long.
I agree the girls the he posted are nasty and shit, But no need to feel as if you are a higher then everyone else.

JITB
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
lol @ eleven50

blurred visions
05-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Wow.. But anyways............... eleven50 is the new backstreet.. nothing but a bunch of faggets go there. last time I went there it was wack. Good thing I got in for free and didnt waste my money and wasn't there long.
I agree the girls the he posted are nasty and shit, But no need to feel as if you are a higher then everyone else.

Most guys at that club aren't fags. You get this idea mostly because of the tight button up shirts worn and the music, or better said as the "atmosphere." :jerkit:

Julio
05-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Most guys at that club aren't fags. You get this idea mostly because of the tight button up shirts worn and the music, or better said as the "atmosphere." :jerkit:

Negative... ask Atif, paul , alex or Jamie, they were there with me... There were like 3 gay couples (guy) and one feak dancing on the wack stage.

Z33_kid
05-03-2005, 03:55 PM
lol funny stuff

FrnkPwrs
05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Eleven50 is my #1 hot spot and dressing nice is one of the things with it. No one "shakes" there ass and generally you CAN walk out with a girl that ranks high on the scale and has a lower chance of an std than Latin clubs.

One of many dumb ass shit statements in your post. Ok, realize, that is one of multiple clubs that I hit up. Eleven50 Eleven50 wah wah wah. Your seeing pics from just one club. I have pics from Compound, Whiskey Peach , La Bomba, Havana, and Tounge and Groove. This thread in general was in response to the people who asked me about how crazy some of these clubs get. So that eleven50 shit doesnt impress me. So you think latin clubs are pretty much spots to get stds eh?

One of the main reasons I don't go to places like that anymore is the fact that everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, and if you look at some little 4 foot mexican the wrong way, hes got his padres or whatever on you with switchblades and whatnot.
What the fuck do you put in your cornflakes? There is a difference between a mexican cantina from From Dusk Till Dawn and a latin club. Either way, what type of shit is that?

Eclipse, El Norte, Carnavale, La Rumba, etc. Ive just grown out of that whole scene, the chicks there tend to be nasty, or if they arent a slut and they seem to be clean, then they are most likely with a guy.

LOL, you call that the scene? It would have been different if your said Santo Domingo on Sundays back in the day, Vacilon, La Cueva. I seriously doubt if youve done anything more than passed Rumba since your opinion of the latin crowd is that we dont wear button up shirts and nice clothes. LOL, have you ever been to a Dominican spot or Columbian spot? For one, you only named one latin club in your short list. If your club plays pasito duranguese, then its not a latin spot.

then its

As for my pics, I dont take pics. When I'm in a club, I'm never "camera ready." I'm sure your pimpin it with your cam around your neck, spare batteries and film in a fanny pack....

....Obviously if your at clubs that often then your looking for some PUSSY, which is a rare thing among some spanish chicks, because of how they have some morals where it takes a long time to have sex with them.

Obviously?? LOL, im in the industry. I have my own website, I throw concerts, I do my own club nights, I do PR, artist management, marketting. So pretty much whatever you do at Eleven50 or anywhere, if I were there Id be your boss.

Overall though I'm not trying to instigate an arguement with you because I DO realize we come from 2 different club backgrounds and the music, style, and people are totally different.

See, thats the thing, you dont know about my scene if you think 4ft mexicans with switchblades are a threat because of gangs. I got my start in ATL working with Real Street Promo and Metro Boys. I know hiphop. I know the pop/95.5 the beat crowd. Ive seen the ditigal scene and used to be in that scene way before any of that shit was cool, when people where calling info lines for map sites.

And as for the real world thing, I'm still in the real world, but the girls I go for and generally get may be a few steps up than the girls you go for. And yet again, thats just another difference we have, so there is no right and wrong when it comes to this (meaning this paragraph).

Maldita, you dont even "my type". A freak is a freak, true, but my ex list is ferocious. I dont want to get into "All the girls I date look better than yours" but please believe that Im not diggin in the trash.

FrnkPwrs
05-03-2005, 06:31 PM
i think i saw u at santo last night frnk i wasnt sure though

I got there late, like at 1:30. I was chillin on the patio for the most part.

lemansz
05-03-2005, 07:02 PM
pretty weak crew of girls frankie. p

thinkfast®
05-03-2005, 10:11 PM
haha get em Frank!!! LOL dumb bitch talkin bout eleven50 like it's the shit..

but places I go we might like to dress up nicer and ball just a little bit higher than your clubs.

WTF is this about?? I see some of the skankiest nastiest chicks (worse then what you posted at my type of Latin spot) comin out of "your type of baller spot" at a dump like Club Europe LOL and you talk about easy? cmon man

Eleven50 is my #1 hot spot and dressing nice is one of the things with it.

like that makes you better then someone wearin a big belt buckle and boots? dude those homeboys are makin twice as much as you spendin hundeds a night at those places, and you are at the type of spot that is equal to goin to Mamas Primetime for white folks. Thats the choice of music for a lot of people from Mexico, Salvador, etc... You dressing nice just means, when you get your ass kicked for bein a prick you gotta clean up a $180 shirt instead of a $40 guayabera. get a grip homey Latinos got style as well, you can see that if you were in the right spots. (aka stay outta Chamblee prick) You obviously werent hittin the right Latin spots, you probably heard about a spot from your one Latin friend and didnt get lucky with a Latin chick so now they are impossible to get with LOL don't try me man!! :D

One of the main reasons I don't go to places like that anymore is..if you look at some little 4 foot mexican the wrong way, hes got his padres or whatever on you with switchblades and whatnot. Gang related shit is fucking gay and not my type of crowd, call me a pussy, but most of all call me smart.

Dude those 4 foot mexicans arent no joke when there are 10 of them ass raping you with those switchblades. Dont get it twisted man there's people out here ready to die for a homey/color, you will get laid out in a fuckin second. You dont know who the fuck is on this board, if I were you I wouldnt be callin that "gang shit" "gay". This is just another point that you arent in the Latin clubs that, make eleven50 look like backstreet '98.

Eclipse, El Norte, Carnavale, La Rumba, etc. Ive just grown out of that whole scene, the chicks there tend to be nasty...

This is what I was lookin for. You dont know shit about Latin clubs, I'm talkin Santo Domingo (pre shutdown) on Sundays, then Thursdays.. Havana, Wednesdays @ Tongue & Groove, Sanctuary, Living Room when PR Prod was there on Thurdays, I'm talkin when I was DJing at Fat Tuesdays when Vacilon was up there!! I was barely old enough to get in and I was spinnin 2 hour sets... cmon man shut the fuck up already.

Obviously if your at clubs that often then your looking for some PUSSY...
Hey FAG you know some people are in the clubs making a living?? how much of a dumb bitch are you, I mean cmon. People promote clubs, concerts, out there taking pics promoting their websites, hell I was with a few boys throwin out flyers in parking lots while people was in the club partying... It is nothing out of the ordinary if I was at clubs from Tuesday-Sunday, every night. Now it's different I made the choice to stop doin that for a living, I got a steady good payin job and a beautiful latin woman that gives me anything I want. Thats the shit I didnt have before, once I got it I appreciate it and NEVER take anything for granted :D

Jeff
05-03-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah frank i think i saw u right b4 i was leaving me and my boy diego were sittin down and u were takin a pic of this girl like standing my the tables close to the dance floor. post that picture because i think im in it

blurred visions
05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
haha get em Frank!!! LOL dumb bitch talkin bout eleven50 like it's the shit..

WTF is this about?? I see some of the skankiest nastiest chicks (worse then what you posted at my type of Latin spot) comin out of "your type of baller spot" at a dump like Club Europe LOL and you talk about easy? cmon man

like that makes you better then someone wearin a big belt buckle and boots? dude those homeboys are makin twice as much as you spendin hundeds a night at those places, and you are at the type of spot that is equal to goin to Mamas Primetime for white folks. Thats the choice of music for a lot of people from Mexico, Salvador, etc... You dressing nice just means, when you get your ass kicked for bein a prick you gotta clean up a $180 shirt instead of a $40 guayabera. get a grip homey Latinos got style as well, you can see that if you were in the right spots. (aka stay outta Chamblee prick) You obviously werent hittin the right Latin spots, you probably heard about a spot from your one Latin friend and didnt get lucky with a Latin chick so now they are impossible to get with LOL don't try me man!! :D

Dude those 4 foot mexicans arent no joke when there are 10 of them ass raping you with those switchblades. Dont get it twisted man there's people out here ready to die for a homey/color, you will get laid out in a fuckin second. You dont know who the fuck is on this board, if I were you I wouldnt be callin that "gang shit" "gay". This is just another point that you arent in the Latin clubs that, make eleven50 look like backstreet '98.

This is what I was lookin for. You dont know shit about Latin clubs, I'm talkin Santo Domingo (pre shutdown) on Sundays, then Thursdays.. Havana, Wednesdays @ Tongue & Groove, Sanctuary, Living Room when PR Prod was there on Thurdays, I'm talkin when I was DJing at Fat Tuesdays when Vacilon was up there!! I was barely old enough to get in and I was spinnin 2 hour sets... cmon man shut the fuck up already.

Hey FAG you know some people are in the clubs making a living?? how much of a dumb bitch are you, I mean cmon. People promote clubs, concerts, out there taking pics promoting their websites, hell I was with a few boys throwin out flyers in parking lots while people was in the club partying... It is nothing out of the ordinary if I was at clubs from Tuesday-Sunday, every night. Now it's different I made the choice to stop doin that for a living, I got a steady good payin job and a beautiful latin woman that gives me anything I want. Thats the shit I didnt have before, once I got it I appreciate it and NEVER take anything for granted :D

First off, if your goin to club europe then you really don't know what a club is. Girls might leave 1150 and head over there after, but those usually consist of the low down nasty ass chicks.

As for your comment on those big belt buckle guys spending hundreds at their spot proves another great point. Latin clubs purposly over price their drinks because they know latin people have CASH on them since a lot of them dont trust american banks. Which is fine though, it makes the latin club industry rise high and stay in business, but wouldnt attract me in any way.

So the spanish guys do have switchblades? Why? Shouldn't a club be a time to have fun? Clubs that I go to are very peaceful, you bump into someone, its OKAY. No one cares to act like a bigger badass than anyone else.

So your talkin about promoting. So my guesses are frank is promoting with his pics? Wow, they didnt convice me to go, actually turned me away. :upchuck:

Listen, I made my first original post to degrade those nasty ass chicks, not talk shit about your clubs or a certain race. Those bitches are fucking gross and you know it, so I'm sticking with my word on that.

Going to clubs are one thing, but getting into celebrity parties are another. So tell me, who here went to the Usher and Outkast party a month ago? I've found my leak into these underground parties and enjoying every minute of it. Partying with beautiful women is one thing, but partying with celebrities and beautiful women while drinking Crystal out of the same bottle in a private area is another. Thats my type of parties and scene I'm in, I'll enjoy it and you enjoy yours. END OF STORY.

Peace,
DJ)(JO

:cheers:

blurred visions
05-04-2005, 02:14 AM

Yea i heard about that, its the same owner as Eclipse, El Norte, El Carnaval, and a few other clubs around the Atlanta area. The guy that owns them all isnt even spanish either, hes from the middle east area I believe. I know some of the managers that probably are going to this club and getting it started, also some bouncers as well.

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 07:46 AM
As for your comment on those big belt buckle guys spending hundreds at their spot proves another great point. Latin clubs purposly over price their drinks because they know latin people have CASH on them since a lot of them dont trust american banks. Which is fine though, it makes the latin club industry rise high and stay in business, but wouldnt attract me in any way.
You are obviously not in the club industry. Is their a difference in clubs catering to cash and credit? There isnt a cash price and a credit price. And our drinks are the same price as anywhere, except for athens, where drinks are usually cheaper anywhere else because its a college town. BUt since that proves "another great point", please explain how at Imperio females frink free all night?

So the spanish guys do have switchblades? Why? Shouldn't a club be a time to have fun? Clubs that I go to are very peaceful, you bump into someone, its OKAY. No one cares to act like a bigger badass than anyone else.
Your taking it out of context. Hes saying that you need to have some respect when talking about people, especially when making assumptions where certain races would get offended. I can tell your full of shit, because if you went to a latin club you would know that there that we dont tolerate West Side Story switchblade dance battles in the club. We have security at the door just like any other club. But dont transfer your same jackass mentality you have to the street, where someone will stomp the shit out of you.

So your talkin about promoting. So my guesses are frank is promoting with his pics? Wow, they didnt convice me to go, actually turned me away. :upchuck:
Que comico mamaguebo, i wasnt trying to promote with those pics.those are pics i cant put on my site, but i wanted to show that there was a club that shit got wild at. That is it. Now if you want to throw me $1500 for a marketting retainer, I can tell you how even you can run some successful shit instead of rocking a bullshit 2 color banner in your sig.

Listen, I made my first original post to degrade those nasty ass chicks, not talk shit about your clubs or a certain race.[/quote]
Naw, you said some typical dumbass shit. You think you know spanish people but you dont know shit.

Going to clubs are one thing, but getting into celebrity parties are another. So tell me, who here went to the Usher and Outkast party a month ago? I've found my leak into these underground parties and enjoying every minute of it. Partying with beautiful women is one thing, but partying with celebrities and beautiful women while drinking Crystal out of the same bottle in a private area is another. Thats my type of parties and scene I'm in, I'll enjoy it and you enjoy yours. END OF STORY.

LOL, are you serious? See, I dont have to go and try to drop names and shit to try to blow. But what you dont realize is that Ive been doing this shit for a minute! Ok, you go to a party for Usher and Outkast. Damn, hurts my feelings, especially when I went to the Usher house party, chilled in bonecrushers studio on Pleasant Hill, went to TIs private birthday party at Magic City, kicked it with Frank Ski at V103, Drank Bottles with Camron and the Diplomats at the hotel, chilled at the Hotel with Tego, Abrante y Caiko, went out to eat with Aventura, smoked an L with Styles P, took Sean Paul to Linux to go shopping when in town, the list continues!And Ive only threw in latin names there is a chance you might recognize! Stop playing!

You are a DJ and I never heard of you! I know most of the superfriends personally. DJ Farenheit, Doc, Cowboy, Tay Rock, Shakim, Frank Ski, who you want? Hell, I help put the DVD togethor when B died. Legion of Doom, I got KoolAid and Playa Poncho on speed dial. Nobody heard of DJ JO. WTF is DJ JO? If you are in these Private Parties, how come Ive never seen you or heard of you.

When I first started doing this thing, Clay, [if you know TI, you should know Clay] told me "its hard to trust someone who Ive never scene at the clubs, streets, on the pole hanging thier posters, because that means your not out".

HOLD THE FUCK UP ONE SECOND!!!! Arent you the same person who said that you got excited because you got shocked in the ass, and you wanted the person to shock the other one so both would be tight? So how is fags opinion on females even valid? Just stop posting before my shit gets locked

blurred visions
05-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Now your tryin to start a "whos cock is bigger than who's" contest. I could care less who you "promote" or whatnot. Your so much into this spanish thing, but aren't you black? Surely being black shouldnt matter, or being anything other than hispanic shouldn't matter, but I'm sure there are pleanty of spanish folks at these clubs that DONT want you there.

Dude, just chill the fuck out. I tried ending this easy with my last post so lets end it. I don't care who you promote and I dont care what "awesome" parties you go to. Have fun with your "descontrolenatlanta.com." You dont care what I say and I dont care what you say, END OF STORY.

PS: If your trying to promote shit, remember that there will be people like me that dislike something. Don't attack the person back or else your "promoting" will be done negatively. Its just like a business, a happy customer tells good things about the company, an unhappy customer tells everyone they fucking know BAD things to turn them away.

:cheers:

Kevykev
05-04-2005, 12:46 PM
funny stuff guys, funny stuff.

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 01:01 PM
LOL, this thread has been nothing but laughter. Your the one who was talking who did the cock pulling with talking about sharing bottles with Usher like nobody ever has. Not me. You just opened a can of worms, thats all.

And black? LOL, in every one of my post, im my sig, it shows my flags. Call me DiploNegro all day, dont forget my dominican mother. You dont get out much do you? I know dominicans, puerto ricans, cubans, panamanians, and columbians that are wesley snipes dark as hell. You have no legs to stand on? Stop faking, tell me the truth, youve never been to a latin club have you?

EDIT: I realize that the people you shit on today can be the person who throws the biggest concert next month. Im not going to lose sleep on someone who is in the industry [LOL,you really are] that thinks that all latin clubs have females that are hoes or have STDs, or has gangbangers that are 4 foot tall with switchblades.

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Im on to move to other parts! Big ass concerts coming up at the ballroom! Lot pf bachata concerts. Then I found out last week about a BIG concert coming next year that the contract is solid on. Oh, and Nina Sky is coming with a reggaeton group soon too.

thinkfast®
05-04-2005, 05:25 PM
way to go Frank. no haters needed, no locking threads either :D GET THE BITCHES OUT!!!

PS you need to call me next party TI throws homey!! I gotta expand my mind, my culture!! LOL :goodjob:

HiPSI
05-04-2005, 05:56 PM
bahahaha, my club's bigger than your club :D

blurred visions
05-04-2005, 09:46 PM
I didnt say EVERYONE has stds at these clubs or switchblades, but its a more common thing. I mean seriously though..........

FrnkPwrs
05-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Spanish people are more likely to have STDs? Jst stop trying. Leave my thread

uncle_el
05-05-2005, 11:07 AM
man, how'd we go from having a thread for fun turn into a prejudiced and stereotyped filled thread? interesting that all of the people saying the chicks are garbage haven't posted 1 single pic of any chick. but i digress.

FrnkPwrs
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
yeah frank i think i saw u right b4 i was leaving me and my boy diego were sittin down and u were takin a pic of this girl like standing my the tables close to the dance floor. post that picture because i think im in it

Hold up, you talking about Diego with the black civic? He works with me if you are. Are you talking about the back wall where when you walk in the door, you go left and all teh way to the back? If so, I think I know whapicture you are talking about that I took. There was a table and i took a picture of the females there, and then of Tego and some chick, and rafy messed it up, and then some other chick. Or you talking about the table where u first walk in and where jonathon and cynthiahad their birthday table?

BOOSTEDeg
05-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Frank, I like them like you do. Nice and thick in the right places. Nice titties and a nice ass. My wifey is dominican and she got what I like, LOL. But yeah I see your pics and most females you got in the pics are nice, I could do without a few, the ones with the cellulite and excess stretch marks, but any haters that say they are nasty, I say whatever. I know if any of them offered up some ass to the guys saying they are nasty, or too fat, or whatever, they'd be ON IT!! Just like we would, LOL. Nice pics, besides the ones that look like you were drunk and they came out blurry. Me gusta.

D16Z6allMotor
05-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Yo John its James my bad i havent hit u up been mad busy ill call u up fa show 2 day yo i was going to ask u where the pic u took of me and rosy at chaparal 1 time

Jeff
05-08-2005, 09:56 AM
nah im talkin bout the table when u first walk in straight ahead of u a little to the right ... but ne wayz i met you last night at santo

Julio
05-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Frank, I like them like you do. Nice and thick in the right places. Nice titties and a nice ass. My wifey is dominican and she got what I like, LOL. But yeah I see your pics and most females you got in the pics are nice, I could do without a few, the ones with the cellulite and excess stretch marks, but any haters that say they are nasty, I say whatever. I know if any of them offered up some ass to the guys saying they are nasty, or too fat, or whatever, they'd be ON IT!! Just like we would, LOL. Nice pics, besides the ones that look like you were drunk and they came out blurry. Me gusta.

how you end up maried with a dominican girl in Augusta? hehe

Tasuki_Civic
05-08-2005, 06:30 PM

w o w...............its not that serious. and thats messed up you talkin about that girl like that....its stretch marks...........most women have them even the ones you see in the magazine from vogue to HIN. you shouldnt be so materialistic about your women........but hey its whatever floats your boat im not hatin on you....................cause i know exactly how i like my men.

JITB
05-08-2005, 08:02 PM
stretch marks never hurt nobody...

Scrilla
05-09-2005, 02:15 PM

lol

FrnkPwrs
05-09-2005, 07:38 PM
nah im talkin bout the table when u first walk in straight ahead of u a little to the right ... but ne wayz i met you last night at santo

Yea, nice meeting you. LOL, Im just walking in my house since Saturday night. But yea, im processing the photos and putting them up now. The site we ahve sucks compared to version 2 we got coming. Im busting ass right now to try to get the good one up.

Julio
05-09-2005, 07:47 PM

Helps traffic the tongue better. just follow the lines.

Jeff
05-09-2005, 11:04 PM
hey can u try and make the picture section easier to navigate.. like quicker to look through them and choose wat u wanna see u know what i mean?

FrnkPwrs
05-10-2005, 08:19 AM
yea, thats what im working on right now. ive got the pics from saturday, we hit 4 clubs, that i gotta put up. Im using regular gallery software. Im thinking about quitting my 9-5, well, 8-6 so i can put more time into the site.

BOOSTEDeg
05-11-2005, 02:03 PM
The wifey is from Yonkers, LOL. We met in Louisianna been ALL over and ended up here in Augusta, at least for a little longer, LOL.