PDA

View Full Version : General Chat you know you own a 4th gen lude when.....

uho
03-14-2011, 11:27 PM
-you know you own a 4th gen when you search "prelude jdm" or "prelude bb4" on ebay..

-when you see another 4th gen and the first thing you ask the owner, "vtec?"

-when you tell somebody you have 2 bars left in gas..

-when you have a 94 Accord lip

-when you notice a 4g in a 1,ooo ft of you, when knowingly you prolly wouldnt have seen it if you didnt have a prelude..

-you know when you own a 4g when you can only fit a napkin in ur glove box

-you kno you own a 4g when you put ur cup between ur seat and door panel LOL

-when ricers burn off stoplights because they think your reving at them, however its only bouncing idle..

- and this has to be a winner. You know you own a 4th gen when your ash tray is bigger than your glove box..

- and the finally LOL: Someone asked me if it was a Toyota Supra and I replied with "No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night..."

msanch24
03-15-2011, 10:22 AM
a couple were chuckle worthy. the rest are pretty bad man lol. and i used to own a 4th gen.

uho
03-15-2011, 11:28 AM
ha i didnt come up with that i saw it posted on pz so i thought i'd share it on here, but yeah i agree some are bad

Echonova
03-15-2011, 04:04 PM
You know you're a 4th Gen Prelude fanboi when...

You actually put Premium gas in it like the owners manual says

You think the rear seats are useful

You think it's the same as a S2k, only with a hardtop and FWD

You think it's faster than other Honda's because of the massive .4 liter difference in engine size over a 1.8 Honda motor. Even despite it being in a bigger, heavier (yet less practical) package.

You think ... Ah fuck it. You get the idea.

msanch24
03-15-2011, 08:25 PM

This. Hahaha

uho
03-15-2011, 11:05 PM
You know you're a 4th Gen Prelude fanboi when...

You think the rear seats are useful

You think it's the same as a S2k, only with a hardtop and FWD

You think it's faster than other Honda's because of the massive .4 liter difference in engine size over a 1.8 Honda motor. Even despite it being in a bigger, heavier (yet less practical) package.

You think ... Ah fuck it. You get the idea.

haha those are pretty good man

98blackcivic
03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
yo man i saw that thread lol

since i own a 4th gen i:

go NUTS when i see another one...my girl's getting sick of me screaming PRELUDE!
i always fill up on premium..hi there $60 fillup
no glove box..but u can still put a pack of ciggs in there and close it shut..it works.
no cup holder..ive mastering shifting, steering with no PS and holding a cup @ the same time.

does anyone else notice how rapidly ur gas guage declines after the half pt mark...but thats all hondas.

the guages are sick
and finally
the 2.3 is torquey as hell!

Echonova
03-16-2011, 10:04 PM
no cup holder..ive mastering shifting, steering with no PS and holding a cup @ the same time.
240's have the same problem, and I have never understood this. But just go to e-Bay motors and search "din-sized cupholder", buy one, install, problem solved.

Edit: No need to put "JDM BB4 Prelude Cupholder" or anything like that.

uho
03-16-2011, 11:34 PM
yo man i saw that thread lol

since i own a 4th gen i:

go NUTS when i see another one...my girl's getting sick of me screaming PRELUDE!
i always fill up on premium..hi there $60 fillup
no glove box..but u can still put a pack of ciggs in there and close it shut..it works.

does anyone else notice how rapidly ur gas guage declines after the half pt mark...but thats all hondas.

the guages are sick
and finally
the 2.3 is torquey as hell!

ha yeah man i feel ya i love my lude i get the same way when i see another lude too especiall if it looks good, haha well if you have a h23 you should get good mpgs, now if you had a h22a like me i could understand bc of the short gears

98blackcivic
03-17-2011, 02:09 AM
actually not really...h23 can get better gas mileage only with F series trannies and specifically the f22b2 tranny..loong ass gears.. right now i think with conservative driving i can squeeze out 350 to a full tank.
h23's gears maybe tab bit longer than h22s..but by all means they are short.

uho
03-17-2011, 02:34 PM
ah okay didnt know that, yeah i wish i had f-series but oh well i love my H

msanch24
03-17-2011, 05:58 PM
f22 ftw. Slow as balls but ive never owned a car where you can literally forget about the gas gauge for weeks at a time.

98blackcivic
03-17-2011, 08:48 PM
yea my girls cd7 gets alomost 400 to the full tank on the 14 gallon tank of 87

msanch24
03-17-2011, 09:18 PM
under spirited driving, id get about 360. on cruises to and from school i get as high as 420. no pun intended.

uho
03-17-2011, 09:26 PM
f22 ftw. Slow as balls but ive never owned a car where you can literally forget about the gas gauge for weeks at a time.

f22a might be slow stock n all but there great for turbo n can def make some power

msanch24
03-17-2011, 11:35 PM
f22a might be slow stock n all but there great for turbo n can def make some power

Truth. Cant say i have plans yet but i know for sure that when the day comes to make some more power in the CD, i won't be swapping to DOHC

iamdallas
03-17-2011, 11:54 PM
i get as high as 420. no pun intended.

I still go nuts over a bb4. I saw one today, and... ^^^^

Tapatalk

alpine_aw11
03-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Damn bb4's don't even have cupholders? I mean my last 4 cars haven't had them either but the newest one out of those was a 91.

uho
03-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Damn bb4's don't even have cupholders? I mean my last 4 cars haven't had them either but the newest one out of those was a 91.

they do but only one n its small, bfc monster can wont fit

98blackcivic
03-18-2011, 09:58 PM
yea that make shift cup holder in the 92 and 93s..lol

it fails..ive had many drinks spill over
:(

Ziptied
03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
When you start finding men attractive?

When you couldn't afford a nice car?

I could keep going....

msanch24
03-26-2011, 12:49 PM
rude...

Drummerboy
03-26-2011, 01:00 PM
I've never had a problem with the cupholder, I put mine there and make the passenger hold theres, lol.

I loved my F22, in stock form, its one of the best honda motors to boost imo.

We'll see how the F20A does with boost soon.

Ziptied- Wanna see what a 4th gen can do?

uho
03-26-2011, 01:53 PM
he's just hatin cuz he wishes his car was as sexxy as a 4th gen. ^ drummerboy- haha i do the same thing. lolz and hurry up n get-er done sir n post that dayum build thread. lolz

Drummerboy
03-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah that much be it. I'm going hope next weekend, I'll grab the camera then and post up the pictures.

btw, you're about to have a text.

01CDMLUDER
03-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Lol at the haters.. Probably drives a civic lol

...when you get a pulled over and the cop writes integra, accord, or some Acura on the ticket

And I use premium.. It would dumb not to. It's not like it actually cost that much more than regular

I miss my old 4th gen..

Echonova
03-27-2011, 10:42 PM
he's just hatin cuz he wishes his car was as sexxy as a 4th gen. ^ drummerboy- haha i do the same thing. lolz and hurry up n get-er done sir n post that dayum build thread. lolzWait... Are you talking to me?

A.) My car is sexier than any 3rd, 4th or 5th Gen. If you think otherwise you're a fanboi.

B.) Funny how the same thread about how great they are, you mention finishing building one because it blew up.

C.) Your girl wants my cock. True story

D.) Eh, do I really need to continue?

uho
03-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Wait... Are you talking to me?

A.) My car is sexier than any 3rd, 4th or 5th Gen. If you think otherwise you're a fanboi.

B.) Funny how the same thread about how great they are, you mention finishing building one because it blew up.

can you please post a pic of your car sir??? and if your referring to "drummerboy" on the blown motor maybe you should learn your facts b4 you assume as to why it blew sir. and the comment about my gf thats cute man. seems your not mature enough to take a lil joke

msanch24
03-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Im pretty sure we were talking about ziptied's comment. I didnt think you were "hating", echo. lol

SHHHH
03-28-2011, 08:16 AM
When you start finding men attractive?

When you couldn't afford a nice car?

I could keep going....

Hahaha funny but snide

Echonova
03-28-2011, 06:09 PM
seems your not mature enough to take a lil jokeLOL. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Edit: My natural sarcastic nature does not always come across the right way via the interwebz. Inflection is lost in a post.

But my bad. I meant no harm.

uho
03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
LOL. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Edit: My natural sarcastic nature does not always come across the right way via the interwebz. Inflection is lost in a post.

But my bad. I meant no harm.

hahahaha damn man you got me good, your good i like yo sarcasm. lolz

Echonova
03-29-2011, 06:17 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to uho again.

Elbow
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
You know you're a ricer when:

-when you search JDM or the Japanese code for your car on eBay.

-When you mention VTEC.

-When you can't buy gas.

-When you have an Accord lip.

-When you notice other ricers 1000ft ahead of you.

-When you carry napkins in your car.

-When your car doesn't have cup holders.

-When you make your car idle weird.

- When you use your ash tray.

- When you dream of people complimenting your car.

iamdallas
04-01-2011, 10:29 AM

...yup.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

01CDMLUDER
04-08-2011, 05:58 PM
You know you're a ricer when:

-when you search JDM or the Japanese code for your car on eBay.

-When you mention VTEC.

-When you can't buy gas.

-When you have an Accord lip.

-When you notice other ricers 1000ft ahead of you.

-When you carry napkins in your car.

-When your car doesn't have cup holders.

-When you make your car idle weird.

- When you use your ash tray.

- When you dream of people complimenting your car.

Says the guy that drives a... Miata? Lol

When u carry napkins?... I don't get it?..but then again I don't carry napkins

Cup holders? A lot of cars don't have cup holders or barely have them.. Cup holders are mainly an American thing it seems..

Marcus: Hey man where-where-where's your cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: I don't have one.
Marcus: you mean you don't have one? 80,000 dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet... Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
Marcus: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs.

iamdallas
04-09-2011, 04:34 AM
I have cup holders... don't use them. Don't trust em'.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ludeguy420
04-09-2011, 05:17 AM
i wouild have to say echo has a sexy miata an hella fun to take the curbs in at thescotsman house

98blackcivic
04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
my 4th gen is currently parked...
im replacing alot of shit
after this
ill have new
inner and outer tie rods
new rotors, brake pads, brake master and clutch cylinder and brake lines
new cv axles
new shocks, springs
brand new tires
saw blade lude wheels
strut and tie bars and
im getting new steering linkages...
im prolly forgetting a couple things....

5thgenlevi
08-08-2011, 10:44 PM
bb6 ftw. at least they had a small excuse for a cup holder

Ziptied
08-09-2011, 10:56 AM
bb6 ftw. at least they had a small excuse for a cup holder

For your 5th post, you've proved that you have terrible taste.

Elbow
08-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Says the guy that drives a... Miata? Lol

When u carry napkins?... I don't get it?..but then again I don't carry napkins

Cup holders? A lot of cars don't have cup holders or barely have them.. Cup holders are mainly an American thing it seems..

Marcus: Hey man where-where-where's your cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: I don't have one.
Marcus: you mean you don't have one? 80,000 dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet... Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
Marcus: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs.

Just saw this, haven't had a Miata in a long time...

Drummerboy
08-09-2011, 05:52 PM
-When you know what a sex blocker is.

-when you hold 22psi on a stock block non factory turbo car for 2 years.

98blackcivic
08-10-2011, 08:17 AM
-when u get terribly excited to talk to other 4th gen owners about their cars

-when u wave @ other 4th gen owners and then drive alongside them on the highway