PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a second job

JDM onlyy
03-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Well times are starting to get tough cause I'm trying to get out of debt and start rebuilding my credit. I make enough to pay for these things but I don't want to be living paycheck to paycheck, so with that being said, does anyone know of any places hiring for 3rd shift or really early morning shift because I have to be at my work parking lot by at least 2pm. Any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

iamdallas
03-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Well times are starting to get tough cause I'm trying to get out of debt and start rebuilding my credit. I make enough to pay for these things but I don't want to be living paycheck to paycheck, so with that being said, does anyone know of any places hiring for 3rd shift or really early morning shift because I have to be at my work parking lot by at least 2pm. Any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Check out home depot. Request to work freight. It's seasonal and you work 8 to midnight. I just got hired. Haven't started yet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

-EnVus-
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
QT is always lookink

JDM onlyy
03-13-2011, 11:25 PM
I worked at QT before and we didn't get along very well...lol I re-applied though and I'm gonna see if they call me.

8-12 won't work for me. I don't get off til midnight sometimes. Usually before 11 though. So I'm looking for something 3rd shift or really early morning so I can get off before 1pm