Aznxtasy
03-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Bright red Milano red integra.
1996 LS body 4-lug with LS Meshies
Front Lip
Type R Wing
Type R Optional Sideskirts
Dark Tint around 15%

Got Hmotorsonline.com Decal with clubintegra decals as well. MarketAmerica decal on the passenger side front windshield.

Stolen 3/9/2011 between 3am-9am.

Tag Number BLK0578 with Skunk2 license plate cover.

If anyone lives in the doraville/chamblee area keep an eye out. Otherwise I got nothing else. F&#@
If anyone see's anything gimme a call 404-790-9019

I'll even offer up $1000 to someone who finds it.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/167959_792350161987_22603194_41037313_5304156_n.jp g

Echonova
03-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Damn. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

gerardojdm
03-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Where in GA was it stolen from?

VIPNiSS
03-09-2011, 02:17 PM
dude wtf!! that sucks.. they are stealing LS now too? i thought only Type R's and GSR's were hot!

240sx_boi
03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
damn i just saw this at the varsity last week! it was clean! i really do hope u find it in one piece

whoaitzbrain
03-09-2011, 03:47 PM
fuck man that sucks!! good luck hope you find it in one piece

Eg4LiFe
03-09-2011, 09:14 PM
damn i just saw this at the varsity last week! it was clean! i really do hope u find it in one piece

thats why you don't go to varsity meet. i'ts like a shopping center for thief

firby911
03-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Sucks man,hope you get it back.

Aznxtasy
03-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah... about that. At the varsity and somebody scoped the Type R swap. Biggest mistake of my life ever to pop the hood.

Captain-Obvious™
03-09-2011, 11:52 PM
I think it's more likely they stole your car because it was clean and got lucky. But, that still sucks. Did they take it from your house or were you out somewhere?

Aznxtasy
03-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Towed outta my driveway after I asked around. Apparently around 4:30am when i was fast asleep. Guys rolled it outta my driveway somehow. Pushed it down the road a little. And got it onto a flatbed.. couldnt have taken 5min Because my roommate heard 2 bangs and whatever was drivin took off.

Seun
03-10-2011, 08:45 AM
any info on the flat bed? was it a black dodge duelly?

240sx_boi
03-10-2011, 03:27 PM
thats why you don't go to varsity meet. i'ts like a shopping center for thief

you can go just dont be a show off w/ your car and pop your hood

B18c1Turboed
03-10-2011, 04:47 PM
The bad thing, towing companies have access to your registration. They can find where anyone lives just by a tag number. I have all my cars registered at my old house, they aint going to catch me slipping..

Aznxtasy
03-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Doraville cops just called me tonite. Said they found my car in college park damaged. I wonder how bad...

RBS
03-11-2011, 10:51 AM
you can go just dont be a show off w/ your car and pop your hood

this is not the reason why people get their cars stolen, its because they showoff and they know for a fact they have no means of security.

Black4DrEK
03-11-2011, 11:30 AM
dude wtf!! that sucks.. they are stealing LS now too? i thought only Type R's and GSR's were hot!

Your are highly mistaken

Doraville cops just called me tonite. Said they found my car in college park damaged. I wonder how bad...

Damn! Who woulda thought!?!?!?!?!

this is not the reason why people get their cars stolen, its because they showoff and they know for a fact they have no means of security.

THIS

4wslude
03-11-2011, 11:30 AM

Aleast they found it hope it isn't to bad damaged

Aznxtasy
03-11-2011, 01:29 PM
I saw it. Its a shell now. Even took trunk release levers and all. My car has lost its soul.

RBS
03-11-2011, 03:08 PM
I saw it. Its a shell now. Even took trunk release levers and all. My car has lost its soul.

sorry to hear. if you ever decide to rebuild another honduh, keep in mind you must secure your car first otherwise you will be in the same hole again.

Aznxtasy
03-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Just to let you know I had removable steering wheel. Column lock, clutch lock and alarm. I don't know how much more security you can have. But sure I agree with security. Should I walk into walmart with ecu in hand too?

4wslude
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Got any pics of it

404 THE DC4
03-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Garage is one way to save your cars life!

ebkmike
03-12-2011, 02:10 PM
did you register your clutch lock? they cover up to 2500 - 5000 if stolen.

fuckingJDM
03-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Damn dude I hate hearing about stolen cars. One of my homies eg6 got stolen about a month ago. He told me that his car was also founded in college park. He's gonna find out who's doing this shit

Bacon
03-14-2011, 05:56 AM
Damn dude I hate hearing about stolen cars. One of my homies eg6 got stolen about a month ago. He told me that his car was also founded in college park. He's gonna find out who's doing this shit

Sounds like he's gangsta! :ninja: Good luck with that.

RBS
03-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Just to let you know I had removable steering wheel. Column lock, clutch lock and alarm. I don't know how much more security you can have. But sure I agree with security. Should I walk into walmart with ecu in hand too?

removable steering wheels dont work as good as most people think they do, clutch lock is useless and must have been a very basic noise maker alarm. tis the truth, and yes you should walk into walmart with ECU in hand :D

very gangstur :fire:

JDMDA_1.7
03-14-2011, 11:48 AM
damn man am sorry to hear that shit.fucking thieves

Relentless
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM

You know it!

Steezy-Ek
03-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Dang saw this car at the last V meet. Sucks bro. Hope u find it bro

civic gsr
03-17-2011, 08:58 PM
well some dudes gotta be from around the area cause my friends car was found around that area to... also i havce my alarm set to the sensitive mode if u barelly touch it that shit will scream my name ....

jdm eg6
03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Maybe.. these bitches will cut a hole thru the door and take Ur car they don't give a fuck
They getting smarter coming with new ideas

STRteg
03-18-2011, 01:50 PM
It's a lesson i'm sorry but if you have money for swaps paint and body work and all these axtras and you cant afford some lo jack? (Which should have been the first thing you did) then you get what you get there are gps tracking systems seat position sensors kill switches all types of shit you should have done and If i were you and i didnt have a garage my ecu would be chillin with me in my bed at night as well as all the other security measures, and you didnt have a kill switch? alarm? anything?......lolol these kids will never learn

STRteg
03-18-2011, 01:52 PM

lolol

Bacon
03-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Lojack is the only way to go anymore.

Aznxtasy
03-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Do i have to re-iterate? I had alarm with immobolizer and pager. quick release with steering column lock. Clutch Lock. And it was still stolen.

My shit got towed, not broken into. I got the shell back, these guys didnt even break a window. So I dunno what you can really do if they just wanna straight up steal it.

Aznxtasy
03-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Actually also a buddy of mine told me about how valets use jacks with wheels on them to move cars in and out of tight spots. I wouldnt be surprised if the car thieves actually used that method to get it outta my driveway.

RsonGt3's
03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Actually also a buddy of mine told me about how valets use jacks with wheels on them to move cars in and out of tight spots. I wouldnt be surprised if the car thieves actually used that method to get it outta my driveway.

Tilt sensor triggers the alarm and an exta siren needs to be also included to the alarm incase they disconnect the battery you have to make the thiefs call for attention wen they are stealing your car Do anything you can to prevent the theft and always have your pager on loud everywhere you go even if you're at church and for last I know low jack is pricey but its very well worth it if you have a Honda

Bacon
03-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Lojack notifies you of the car's movement if it begins to move away from the transmitter on your keys. Lojack locates the car if it's stolen. Alarms don't.

KevinT707
03-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Lojack notifies you of the car's movement if it begins to move away from the transmitter on your keys. Lojack locates the car if it's stolen. Alarms don't.
Just curious, how much does it cost to get LoJack installed & maintain the service? Thanks

civic gsr
03-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Just curious, how much does it cost to get LoJack installed & maintain the service? Thanks

YEAH WHAT HE SAID ANYBODY IN HERE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS ???

lanning
03-18-2011, 11:15 PM
https://store.lojack.com/
I found some information here, pretty cool. Says they will come out to your house or business and install. No monthly fees.

Bacon
03-19-2011, 12:17 AM

I was quoted $1295 for them to come to the house and install it. When they come out, they do a thorough install to hide everything and you can't be near them when they do it.

Example:

~2001 ITR - $10k
~JDM front - $1300
~turbo kit - $4500
~wheels/tires - $1500
~suspension - $2000
~lojack - $1300

Your shit gets jacked and you are notified within five minutes and LoJack is able to pin point the cars exact location within accuracy of several feet and alerting the proper authorities to catch them before it gets stripped........you get the picture.

And why did I just quote you and your old screen name show up?

94_teg_ls
03-19-2011, 12:18 AM
i found my lojac box under carpet

STRteg
03-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Do i have to re-iterate? I had alarm with immobolizer and pager. quick release with steering column lock. Clutch Lock. And it was still stolen.

My shit got towed, not broken into. I got the shell back, these guys didnt even break a window. So I dunno what you can really do if they just wanna straight up steal it.

lolol yes please you need alot of " re-iterating" (lol) and let me school you real quick, what sensors do you have on this so called alarm? Which is probably some cheap ass shit with some bs two way pager that is easily bypassed by thieves. If you were really worried about it you would of had a decent alarm or at least some decent sensors like 5 ft proximity sensors or vehicle weight pressure sensor hood sensor etc etc i promise you you had a cheap ass pos alarm because if you had shelled out the right kind of money that proximity sensor would have let you know whats up long before they get it pushed out,rolled out,pulled out, or wtf ever. Actually ... I could kind of just end this post with that... but i'll keep going lol immobilizer all you were prepared for was someone coming to drive your shit away you werent prepared for the proper measures if you were you would have had lo jack plain and simple you would have had a hidden gps tracking unit, your alarm would have been equipped with the proper sensors.
What a joke clutch locks lol quick release lol you secured the car for someone getting into it which was a huge miscalculation real thieves these days never enter the vehicle snatch trucks and alarm bypasses are the way they go you should have secured your vehicle from the outside in not the inside out NOOB. I'm so sick of these damn pity threads I have no sympathy for anyone that has a clean ass paint job and a swap on a 15 year old car that has been known ever since its creation to be a victim of theft and half ass security measures is the best you did?? get real and get right stop boo hooing when your car gets taken and sit there and say you dont know what else you could have done?? then you didnt deserve the car in the first place

Austin?
03-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Well said^^^^

KevinT707
03-27-2011, 01:08 AM
I was quoted $1295 for them to come to the house and install it. When they come out, they do a thorough install to hide everything and you can't be near them when they do it.

Example:

~2001 ITR - $10k
~JDM front - $1300
~turbo kit - $4500
~wheels/tires - $1500
~suspension - $2000
~lojack - $1300

Your shit gets jacked and you are notified within five minutes and LoJack is able to pin point the cars exact location within accuracy of several feet and alerting the proper authorities to catch them before it gets stripped........you get the picture.

And why did I just quote you and your old screen name show up?
I don't know what that last sentence means but good info though!

jfryer496
04-06-2011, 06:17 PM
all cars are hott.... its FUCKING idiots that would even think about stealing somebodys ride. thats for idiots that need a real job and a life. somebody needs to be knocked the fuck out