PDA

View Full Version : Damn BUMS!

wanggsticky
03-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Just wanted to share with every one that goes to atlanta (downtown) often. I go to GSU and there are lots of "armed"- strapped - robberies lately. I've been getting many emails about it.

Well, my experience:

I was walking to class, i had to cross Wooddruff Park which i believe is the "Chill Spot" for them, then out of nowhere this guy; which is 2 times my size and he was high, comes up to me and says

Bum: " Yo, give me a cigarette, and blah money blah change blah..'"
Me: Sorry i dont have any.- Keeps walking
Bum: I know yoo lying nigga, imma beet ur ass and jack u of all ur SHYT!
Me: Keeps walking *Gives the finger*:wgaf:
Bum: WHAT!? FUCK ME? FUCK YO MOM NIGGA! I FUCKED YOU MOM! BITCH! Get out of class and ill beat ur ass when you come back.
Me: :wtf: :screwy:This guy is crazy. Takes a quick look back just in case* He's still in the park yelling out FUCK this, fuck that, fuck you, etc.:321:

Just a little experience i encountered and wanted to share with everybody to keep the WL rolling!

msanch24
03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Atlanta has been getting so much worse lately. People don't even wait until you're in an alley anymore before the mug you.

Echonova
03-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Damn, just another day in the hard slums of GSU...

But for real, they are like dogs. If they smell fear they will fuck with you, you give that bum the fucking Eye of the Tiger as he's approaching and he won't say shit.

Nemesis
03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
ONE OF THOSE FUCKING BUMS WANTED TO DRIVE MY CAR AT THE VARSITY MEET.

RBS
03-09-2011, 12:47 PM
^LOL

you need to carry a weapon with you Frank, a sharp chopstick or poisoned rice

wanggsticky
03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
ONE OF THOSE FUCKING BUMS WANTED TO DRIVE MY CAR AT THE VARSITY MEET.
lmao. thats a big no-no there

Damn, just another day in the hard slums of GSU...

But for real, they are like dogs. If they smell fear they will fuck with you, you give that bum the fucking Eye of the Tiger as he's approaching and he won't say shit.
lmao! "Eye of the Tiger" made my day

Atlanta has been getting so much worse lately. People don't even wait until you're in an alley anymore before the mug you.
yeah, like half of the robberies were in broad day liight, its crazy!

thegovanator
03-09-2011, 01:49 PM
It's not that bad dude, just ignore them. I've been going to GSU for a couple years, just don't give pay them any attention. As far as the armed robbery thing, the kids that are getting robed are out walking around in the middle of the night on streets which are shitty i.e. Auburn Ave (I got offered prostitutes on that street one night). Don't be a dumb ass and there isn't anything to worry about. Giving the bum the finger just made it worse for you, I understand they are homeless and aren't fun and smell but they are still people.

RBS
03-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I understand they are homeless and aren't fun and smell

:lmao:

wanggsticky
03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
It's not that bad dude, just ignore them. I've been going to GSU for a couple years, just don't give pay them any attention. As far as the armed robbery thing, the kids that are getting robed are out walking around in the middle of the night on streets which are shitty i.e. Auburn Ave (I got offered prostitutes on that street one night). Don't be a dumb ass and there isn't anything to worry about. Giving the bum the finger just made it worse for you, I understand they are homeless and aren't fun and smell but they are still people.

i always ignore them, its just until he said he was gonna beat my ass and jack me. lmao, i refuse beggers that demand but i give when asked well atleast most of the time.

wanggsticky
03-09-2011, 02:17 PM
^LOL

you need to carry a weapon with you Frank, a sharp chopstick or poisoned rice

lmao is that was you carry now?

Captain-Obvious™
03-09-2011, 11:56 PM
You go to the wrong GSU. You don't get that at Georgia Southern.

thegovanator
03-10-2011, 11:10 AM
You go to the wrong GSU. You don't get that at Georgia Southern.

Yea but there you get the clap

Evil Goat
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Yea but there you get the clap

so true.....so true....

OG-Skinny
03-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Gotta love living in the #2 most dangerous city in America.

iamdallas
03-11-2011, 03:47 AM
At the Varsity Thursday my friend gave some bum pocket change because "he just got out of jail..." and needed bus fair. We walked across the lot and about 5 minutes later the asshole walked up and asked him for change again for a DIFFERENT REASON. They don't even try anymore.

Evil Goat
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
if people in atlanta weren't such pussies it wouldn't be as dangerous....

BanginJimmy
03-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Gotta love living in the #2 most dangerous city in America.

Not even in the top 10.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/11/22/whats-the-most-dangerous-city-in-america/

I'm surprised Chicago isnt even in the top 10 either.