PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Auto Loan Providers For Poor Credit

VickNotic
03-08-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm in the market For an auto loan. But I'm not SO Great on my Credit. But I wana know if anyone has used some of these services. thanks

-EnVus-
03-08-2011, 11:22 PM
You have bad or NO credit ? My issue is i need to get my credit started i just never really tried. I have got it rolling a little by doing some finance loans etc... but that shit takes to long :(

VickNotic
03-08-2011, 11:35 PM
i have bad credit, trying to get a loan ... Yal know of any places that approves Bad credit for auto loans? trying to find some in the cobb county area..

-EnVus-
03-09-2011, 12:04 AM
i have bad credit, trying to get a loan ... Yal know of any places that approves Bad credit for auto loans? trying to find some in the cobb county area..
Hmm only thing i can think of is look at places tat use your "Job" is your credit deals..

Humphrizzle
03-09-2011, 12:52 AM
student loan is best bet. up to 13k a year.

Echonova
03-09-2011, 06:32 AM
No matter where you go the interest rate will be outrageous. Buy a $500 beater for now and save your money to pay cash later.

Doppelgänger
03-09-2011, 06:51 AM
JD Byrider is your only hope.

Browning151
03-09-2011, 11:35 AM
The dealership that I do work for uses Wilkes finance sometimes, but the down payment is usually really high to get them to buy the loan in the first place and then your interest rate is going to suck. Also had a friend use Peoples Financial a couple of times, pretty easy to deal with but your interest rate and down payment are going to be ridiculously high.

ISAtlanta300
03-09-2011, 12:03 PM
No matter where you go the interest rate will be outrageous. Buy a $500 beater for now and save your money to pay cash later.

Best advice in this thread. Just buy something cash. Otherwise you'll end up paying way more than what the car is worth. Waste of money.

whoaitzbrain
03-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Get a co-signer if you can.

VickNotic
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM
JD BYRIDER hahaa i dont think they carry what i want ... but thanks for the advices ... and as for beater I drive my integra for the beating days

Blitanicle99
03-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Gah. Almost same boat. I want to buy a car that is more than I can afford, but payments are easily doable, and I need to build my credit.

But I'm still a year away of having this stupid apartment complex off my tail. Thank god for statue of limitations laws.

quickdodge®
03-11-2011, 06:23 PM
You don't want to hit up a BUY HERE/PAY HERE lot at all. I got my Grand Am from one about 4 years ago and, although I didn't have to put but $200 down with $250/month payments, my interest rate was at 20%.

After two years, I paid it off and vowed to never fall into that again.

The thing is, Vick, these people that ]b\DO]/b] work with folks with bad credit make their money off those (bad credit) people. They bank on you not being able to make your payments and most places will repo your car if you're a day or two late. Couple of weeks later and your car is right back out for sale for the next sucker. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
03-11-2011, 10:32 PM
You don't want to hit up a BUY HERE/PAY HERE lot at all. I got my Grand Am from one about 4 years ago and, although I didn't have to put but $200 down with $250/month payments, my interest rate was at 20%.

After two years, I paid it off and vowed to never fall into that again.

The thing is, Vick, these people that ]b\DO]/b] work with folks with bad credit make their money off those (bad credit) people. They bank on you not being able to make your payments and most places will repo your car if you're a day or two late. Couple of weeks later and your car is right back out for sale for the next sucker. Later, QD.
Sounds a lot like "US Auto sales" if you are like half a day late on payment they lock the car ECU then Repo it....

RBS
03-12-2011, 07:20 AM
i need to build credit, i hate buying things full amount with cash ...

leobond001
03-12-2011, 09:05 AM
if you want to build your credit, get an orchard bank card. They report every month and stat you out with a 350 limit. Anybody can get one.

VickNotic
03-24-2011, 04:15 AM
yeah i've looked into orchard bank, but now. Made up my mind and IS going to start to pay off my credit cards since i'm hauling ass working.. decently now.. SO another question I would like to get 3 of my credit cards into one payment.. Yall Know of anyone in GA or the CObb area that does this locally and wouldn't charge me a arm and leg.. Cause few months ago i've hired an attorney to do the job for me but it's been like 3 months now and I dont see any kind of work being done. So i'm planning on canceling them. Lmk something folks

gottraction?
04-13-2011, 04:17 PM
you can do a debt consolidatoin like cccs. or incharge debt solutions. thye work fine as long as the creditor isnt trying to sue you. I work at a bankruptcy firm so i know whats possibly successfull lol