PDA

View Full Version : Have the galant to give away

JoeCoolinATL
04-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Well, i have the galant again since person 1 never had time to fix it so no biggie,
but i still want to get rid of it, but due all the emails and pms and calls i got last time of people offering 300-500 for it heres the deal-
first person to give me a new psp still in box with all the stuff it came with can have the car.
its a 95 galant.
the timing belt has slipped or snapped. stock everything including stock mitsubishi radio only things ever added to the car are 2 stickers, a uga sticker and a greek sticker my sister put on there.
the title is clear and waiting along with the keys so post in this thread or pm me.
my email is [email protected] but i have class saturday and sunday from 8am-6pm so i wont be able to answer them or this post most likely until each night after then. unless i can get away from class for a few.
but like i said above even tho people kept emailing and calling offering cash all i want for the car is a new psp bundlepack thing and the car& clear title are yours,

condition of car-
interior- great. even has a tape player! woohoo
no broken glass or anything
both sides have scratches from my sister driving
front bumper has a crack where she drove to close to the post in a uga parking garage.
has 2 stickers on back window, 1 uga 1 sorority sticker.

so post here or pm me.

if more than one person wants to trade psp for the 95 galant, im gonna go with whoever has the most games preferably at least one :) so i can play it haha like ridge racer or something

JoeCoolinATL
04-02-2005, 11:08 PM
mike from import lounge came over and we drove it and whatnot so as of right now mikes claiming it. if for some reason it doesnt work out ill post the car again.

JoeCoolinATL
04-03-2005, 04:36 AM
oh here were the pics i forgot to post-
www.flip7.net/galant

quickdodgeŽ
04-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Looks like a whole lot of people are interested here. Later, QD.

brittoknee
04-11-2005, 01:26 AM
update?

JoeCoolinATL
04-11-2005, 02:11 AM
mike from importlounge its taking it soon as my psp gets delivered wooohooo.

edit-
ill probaly be parting with 2 of my 4 bmws for cheap soon. they are e30's
one is an 86 325e 4dr silver auto. stock 2.7L inline 6 one is 88 325is 2dr red stock 2.5L 170hp/170tq