PDA

View Full Version : Many memories- Z06

SilviaK93
11-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Well today is a happy and sad day all in one. I sold my Z06! In looking for a home where I can invest and live for the next 5-7 years I found it very difficult to obtain the price range I am looking for. The Z06 $612 a month payment doesn't make it any easier. So- I made the right but hard decision of selling it. Now I will be able to purchase a home that I can be happy with.

I dont see it as so much a sad day as the day I sold the Sil, because I can always buy another AND I WILL!!!! Once I am settled I plan to buy another Z06 or something of the same caliber.

In addition I sold the BIG BODY- Grand Prix. Counting on this vehicle in my position of work was not a good idea. It had142k miles on it and was having an issue here and there.

So all in all I had sold both cars and now have a lower payment with a Nissan Murano.

Just an FYI to all, and to all the haters you can celebrate as you dont have to worry about seeing taillights from me for a longggggggggg time.:D

Until my next street killer- see ya :goodjob:

JITB
11-19-2005, 06:14 PM
TT murano?

someitmes u got to take that step.... house>> car

Rican219
11-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear bro but Congrats and good luck on tha house bro :goodjob:

Julio
11-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Congrats Hommie! thinking ahead.. is always a good thing!

WINDSOR
11-19-2005, 06:16 PM
yeah man i hear ya. I'm closing on my house next month but still have my toys but i don't have any payments on them but they are no zo6. That thing was slow anyway so maybe soon you can build something faster. ;)

Brett
11-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Damn hate to see it go, But I fully understand. I hope this doesnt means you wont be around anymore. Cant wait to see the house. What year Murano did you get? Post pics of it.

kilpatty43
11-19-2005, 06:46 PM
im gonna cry

Kristi
11-19-2005, 07:07 PM
nissans are better anyway ;)

The Yousef
11-19-2005, 07:09 PM
wow dude...i'm kinda sad to see her go...but congrats on the house nonetheless! can't wait to see what you come up with next....:goodjob:

11-19-2005, 07:18 PM
i cant argue with ya... congrats on the house...where are you looking .. i should be moving into ours around january... hurry up and get anothe rstreet killa... i wanna run ya now..

The Ren
11-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Sad to see her go..but getting a house is well worth it.. Cant wait to see your next street killa.. but until then dont be a stranger ya hear?

nightracer
11-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Yea man I feel you on that, I stopped modding my porsche to focus on graduating college. You have to prioritize in life but haters will still talk shit. Come back 5x harder and slaughter their asses. :goodjob:

Ruiner
11-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Nice, Marshall. It's a shame that we never got to run them. :) Perhaps in the future you and I will terrorize the road again. ;)

SilviaK93
11-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Thanks all for the kind words. I picked up a 2003 Murano SL. Loaded w/o navigation and AWD. Like it so far- rides like a car and tons of room for such a small looking vehicle. This will compliment me getting a house very well. Love the Z as you all know! I hated seeing it go, BUT you know you got give alittle to get alittle. There was just no way I could afford a $1500 mortgage with a $612 car note at the same time.

I am looking Suwanee Station at this moment. Near the intersection of McGinnis Ferry and PIB. Single family home ranch style is my goal- they should be ready to be moved in by July/Aug 06. That is fine as my lease is up in June. Reason for selling car so soon------ gotta get the credit score back up for the best loan. Now I have six months to do nothing but that! :D

Next street killer------hmmmmmmmmmmm........
I have thrown around the idea of another 240/Silvia conversion, S13. This time is would hit the streets with 450rwhp. I know what it would need and I could do it myself. I am also thinking of a 2004 Z06 in a few years. These are my two directions at this point, but wont be intitiated until I am settled in a house for 6 months at least.

I am sure I will see you guys around some time- take care all! :)

Leisa
11-20-2005, 12:09 AM
congrats Marshall...

lets start by changing your signature...lol.. just teasing :)

collins
11-20-2005, 12:09 AM
good luck with everything marshall! just think of all the car payment cash and insurance money you'll be saving! lol. congrats on the casa!

tony
11-20-2005, 08:52 AM
Damn man I hate to see the Z06 go, but I understand your reasoning. You made the switch back to the right side though, the nissan side. :goodjob:

lol Congrats on the house and the new ride, don't be a stranger.

Deaf Pimp
11-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Good move Marshall... houses always appreciate, cars don't. Good luck with everything!

nightracer
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
nissans are better anyway ;)
Mothafuckin WRD!!!!!!!!1