PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN. 350z vs Swap, bolt on EG vs SRT4

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 01:28 PM
well.. here it goes again, everyone that knows me knows im utterly in love with the bottom line, i dont bullshit too much, and im always about the honest truth. besides.. the 350z isnt what i would call FAST.. but it loves the hwy, its a car that honestly i dont realy like to beat on much for the car is almost stock and i know what its capable of rather well.

Morelian9 eg hatchback. our previous battle i kept putting 1.5 cars on him from 40-110 not really trying my hardest.. no point since we were doing 37-38mph rolls where i COULD be in first (my first gear tops out around 44mph) leaving me at a kinda crappy powerband place in 2nd gear. finally on the no bullshit run from a slightly over 40mph pull i put 3 cars on him at 130ish.

the excuses/causes for this loss were:
radar went off, radar went off again, i cant hear your honks (this one to my knowledge would be true), my axle broke.

anyway, he said it didnt happen that way. but oh well.. if blue is red to him.. then hey.. blue is red haha. and i lose patience teaching people things.

Last night again he wants to run. so im like "no bullshit this time.. lets do a 70 kick", he says no.. that its too high, and i decide ill let him have his way again.. he says 60.. i say.. well if you can do 60 why didnt you do 50 when we agreed to it last time.. he finally says 50 and im game, before leaving i say "hey.. no bullshit, 50mph", again.. never did any of the pulls we did were we at 50 but again.. oh well, its for fun.

on several attempts, we had bloopers mostly from him. he'd go WOT with out honks, would go on 2nd honk several times and i gave chase figured i'd pass him eventually but he kept missing 3rd gear, later he said something is wrong with his transmission.

finally... on the only run that i'd consider "LEGIT" we run from a 45-125mph where he gunned it before the 3rd honk slightly and i gunned it right after him. at 120-25ish had 2+ cars on him.

on the first battle i beat him by 3 cars around 130ish.
he lost (according to him) broken axle.

2nd battle. 2+cars at 120-25ish and still pulling.
he lost again because now 4th gear went out.. hmmm..

why would you keep going when you broke something?... i know if i broke something hell.. i'd let off right away. so in the end. wether the car is broken OR not, you lost twice. and those are facts. the end to that one.

SRT4.. cool guy, with a girlfriend with great highway roll counting skills, gave us the 1-2-3 at around 40ish, had 1.5 cars on him at 100 and i was still pulling decently and he let off.

2nd time, 50mph roll with the SRT4, 1.5 cars on him again at 100 and this time around he seemed to be keeping that distance between us for a bit, i was pulling away again up top and he let off, great runs, all solid.. no bloopers.. and most importantly, NO BULLSHIT. great runs man

everyone out there was pretty cool in the end. wether i win or lose, i always tell it like it is. theres no reason not to. leave the bullshit for the ricer kids

TheFireMan
11-19-2005, 01:29 PM
:goodjob:..chhhyyeeeah

Goinfasterthanu
11-19-2005, 01:35 PM
still wanna run you in my hatch....hehe

morelian09
11-19-2005, 02:00 PM
i'll andmit he beat me. its kool i lost, not bad for a hatch with a screwed trany though and to say the truth every run i would get ahead of you and four gear wouldn't go in and i would stop don't say its not true, its on video. and the run you so call "lagit" i told you when we meet up that it threw four out. i just can't uderstand why you talk so much shit

at the ihop you were cool saying you understood the issue with the car and you saw aswell as heard it when we raced, but now you come on and post up like a cucky bitch saying you took me by about 3 cars bullshit i"ll post up the video when i get it back from susan. then everybody can see that i always took u untile four gear and thats because fourth wouldn't go in. but you know i guess tofaced people are always like that.

you say u took the srt-4 by about 1.5 cars i take him about 2-3 cars everyones seen me do it on hwy and from a digg so with that said i doint think theres a possible way you can take me for more then half a car at most if your lucky stop acting all cucky, like your the shit :jerkit:

1439/2000
11-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I dont really see how that ;ast post makes since.

WINDSOR
11-19-2005, 02:10 PM
i'll andmit he beat me. its kool i lost, not bad for a hatch with a screwed trany though and to say the truth every run i would get ahead of you and four gear wouldn't go in and i would stop don't say its not true, its on video. and the run you so call "lagit" i told you when we meet up that it threw four out. i just can't uderstand why you talk so much shit

at the ihop you were cool saying you understood the issue with the car and you saw aswell as heard it when we raced, but now you come on and post up like a cucky bitch saying you took me by about 3 cars bullshit i"ll post up the video when i get it back from susan. then everybody can see that i always took u untile four gear and thats because fourth wouldn't go in. but you know i guess tofaced people are always like that.

you say u took the srt-4 by about 1.5 cars i take him about 2-3 cars everyones seen me do it on hwy and from a digg so with that said i doint think theres a possible way you can take me for more then half a car at most if your lucky stop acting all cucky, like your the shit :jerkit:

why don't you just get yours fixed and go out and actually beat him and then you talk shit. I mean all i hear from you are excuses.

jackdaripper
11-19-2005, 02:16 PM
All I know is its a moot point, no money was won and woopdyfucking do you beat a n/a honda. Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.

1439/2000
11-19-2005, 02:16 PM
why don't you just get yours fixed and go out and actually beat him and then you talk shit. I mean all i hear from you are excuses.

:D

1439/2000
11-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.

Not really. The 350 would hook up and take off on the Honda.

I rev to 5k, dump the clutch, and floor it. Not really any skill for me.

Goinfasterthanu
11-19-2005, 02:27 PM
ill race the 350 from a stop...Its called lsd

Batman
11-19-2005, 02:48 PM
All I know is its a moot point, no money was won and woopdyfucking do you beat a n/a honda. Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.

1st of all the honda guy here WANTED to race, he knew what he was up against, so your statement in not valid. BTW, do you have a car to back up your smacktalk? if not then STFU...if yes...bring it

As for the honda guy...Why do you race a broken car all the time? buy yourself something else...it doesnt like you...or you dont know what your doing....whats it gonna be? if you knew your car you would know how much HP your axels or your tranny can hold...you admit that you loose, but then you bring up the SRT4 guy and claim you beat him worse than the Z...its a backhanded way to slap the Z driver in the face...very clever :blah:

morelian09
11-19-2005, 03:31 PM
no he didn't want to run from a digg so we didn't but i think i could take it from a digg

The Golden Child
11-19-2005, 04:17 PM
just post the daym vids ..

jackdaripper
11-19-2005, 04:33 PM
1st of all the honda guy here WANTED to race, he knew what he was up against, so your statement in not valid. BTW, do you have a car to back up your smacktalk? if not then STFU...if yes...bring it

Look if you don't know me you had better ask someone. I always have fast cars, many more and way faster then you have been. If you want to lock in a bet, for next weekend bring your pocket book and we can get to it. Cause im gonna :idb:

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Look if you don't know me you had better ask someone. I always have fast cars, many more and way faster then you have been. If you want to lock in a bet, for next weekend bring your pocket book and we can get to it. Cause im gonna :idb:

run your own car, and maybe we'll have something, your turbo integra vs my STi off the line 0-100, i'll bet ya 10 bucks and a pack of marlboro reds? deal

like i said.. its not a big deal i got him, my 350z is slow, i just hate excuses. but ok dominic toretto, im sorry we all cant be car thugs and run for 3somes and money.. but its not your fault.. its MY fault.. cause i cant run nitrous and be gangster. im an amateur.. plus i have a heavy foot :(

yo zeek, arturo is playing again next thurs, we are going again right?

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 04:47 PM

ok, see this is the thing... you keep saying "YO DONT DOUBT THE EG YO.. EG AINT NO JOKE".. to me that sounds like shit talking. i mean.. sure its a sleeper if you're racing something that traps less than 100mph.

the 350z is slow.. and i beat you. your piece of shit broke, its not my fault, but i've already ran ya how many times?.. 8?.. out of the legit runs where you didnt fuck up, or didnt gun it too early, you got beat by over 2 cars.

so... in the end, i beat you in a car that i dont really drool over.. and you got beat in a car that you glorify.

Batman
11-19-2005, 04:51 PM
^^^^^^
Well Said..

Ludester
11-19-2005, 05:10 PM
damn this happen last night? shit I knew I should have left... shit!!!

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 05:11 PM
dude thinks he took me until 4th... wtf.. dude kept gunning it with NO honking.. and then when there was honking he'd go on the 2nd honk.. geez.. thats what i get, i mean i deserve this for chasing after you hoping to finally shut you up and then.. of course.. misshifts up the ass or lettin off when im pulling back. and even when you do get beat you still make up excuses.. damn you sure you arent related to STiKilla?

post the video of you pregunning it, and going on 2nd honks

Ludester
11-19-2005, 05:15 PM
^^^ I agree if its all in fun then why not do it right? no money is involved run straight up if you win you win if you loose you loose its all in fun wasn't it?

purplehazing
11-19-2005, 06:28 PM
speed monkey want me to handle your light weight:boxing: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=9#)
yo morelian you got :smileowne

jackdaripper
11-19-2005, 06:41 PM
run your own car, and maybe we'll have something, your turbo integra vs my STi off the line 0-100, i'll bet ya 10 bucks and a pack of marlboro reds? deal

like i said.. its not a big deal i got him, my 350z is slow, i just hate excuses. but ok dominic toretto, im sorry we all cant be car thugs and run for 3somes and money.. but its not your fault.. its MY fault.. cause i cant run nitrous and be gangster. im an amateur.. plus i have a heavy foot :(

yo zeek, arturo is playing again next thurs, we are going again right?

Hmm what turbo integra, ive never owned one of these. But make it 10 bucks and a yoohoo cause I dont smoke, and I will run you in either one of my cars. :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Hmm what turbo integra, ive never owned one of these. But make it 10 bucks and a yoohoo cause I dont smoke, and I will run you in either one of my cars. :goodjob:

saw the pic in sig, looks like ITR gauges. assumed it was turbo since you're talking smack haha

i only race smokers, screw your yoohoo

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 08:36 PM

As for the honda guy...Why do you race a broken car all the time? buy yourself something else...it doesnt like you...or you dont know what your doing....whats it gonna be? if you knew your car you would know how much HP your axels or your tranny can hold...you admit that you loose, but then you bring up the SRT4 guy and claim you beat him worse than the Z...its a backhanded way to slap the Z driver in the face...very clever :blah:

haha.. well he beat that guy from a dig i beleive, guy with SRT4 who was very cool by the way admitted he sucked off the line and recently found a better method. however.. i did stop at 100mph with 1.5 cars on him.. maybe even 2 and pulling decently hard, no need to shift the hell out of the Z, i was tired from the 8 bullshit runs with the EG, get your speedometer fixed or have the guts to do a 50, also.. there is this thing called "REV MATCHING".. you guys drop gears and jerk the car and chirp crazy tire, no wonder yall break shit

Goinfasterthanu
11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Ok speed monkey...Ill give you props on the sti and i know it would take me from a dig but this 350z ........ I am tired of hearing about it beating this and that...I also think you talk a LOT of shit..So here it is RACE MY HATCH !!! I am tired of you saying you beat this hatch or that hatch....Here is mine..No problems ... Just waiting on you..I have asked 3 times and you ignore me! SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT!! You arent scared of a little 182whp car are you? Also I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ...All i ask is i want it on tape so you cant come back and tell a bunch of shit like you do every race...50 to 120 ...Sounds good to me...let me know...

bambooi
11-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Ok speed monkey...Ill give you props on the sti and i know it would take me from a dig but this 350z ........ I am tired of hearing about it beating this and that...I also think you talk a LOT of shit..So here it is RACE MY HATCH !!! I am tired of you saying you beat this hatch or that hatch....Here is mine..No problems ... Just waiting on you..I have asked 3 times and you ignore me! SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT!! You arent scared of a little 182whp car are you? Also I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ...All i ask is i want it on tape so you cant come back and tell a bunch of shit like you do every race...50 to 120 ...Sounds good to me...let me know...
:eek:
:goodjob:

1439/2000
11-20-2005, 10:51 AM

But the thing is is that his his is stock and yours is modified. And he still beats you. Its all relative. Stop saying My little 182 hp car when his has a little more power but weighs more. Thats a dumb argument.

Goinfasterthanu
11-20-2005, 11:56 AM
But the thing is is that his his is stock and yours is modified. And he still beats you. Its all relative. Stop saying My little 182 hp car when his has a little more power but weighs more. Thats a dumb argument.

And he still beat who? Not me .... Im not saying my hatch is the shit but it will beat a stock 350z..I do it all the time at commerce on street tires. All im saying is the guy with the blue hatch either cant drive or needs to work on his car. I have seen a few posts where he makes fun of hondas {or people who drive them} a little to much.... Then he goes on to say he beat a m3..lol...my ass... If he wants to wait till my next dyno tune ill even run the sti... All im saying is its a STOCK 350z some of these kills are BS....So i wanna see if it is this fast. Mabye its a factory fluke car...lol... If i was on here saying 350z's suck he would be saying the same thing...

Goinfasterthanu
11-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh and mine is not far from stock...I just have e/i and a hondata..lol

1439/2000
11-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Whatever. Race him then.

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 12:10 PM
woah.. i thought goingfasterthanu was cool, im at work, ill reply fully in a bit

Goinfasterthanu
11-20-2005, 12:31 PM
I am just dont like to see honda sux this and hatch is slow this...Mabye i took it wrong ...mabye his hatch sux that bad .. All honda drivers are not like MaD JdM VtaK...Thats what im trying to get at.... But yea the m3 i dont see how that happened at all{he must not know how to drive it}. I dont wanna come off like a ass hole , if i did im sorry. It just seemed like you were bashing hondas making us all look like a bunch of losers with worthless swaps... I just wanna see this fast stock 350....

HalfBaked
11-20-2005, 12:32 PM
You talk about all these damn cars you constantly race and beat yet you still won't race me.

Stop being a damn pussy.

bambooi
11-20-2005, 03:13 PM
You talk about all these damn cars you constantly race and beat yet you still won't race me.

Stop being a damn pussy.
are you talking about the hatch or the 350z/sti?

HalfBaked
11-20-2005, 03:30 PM
are you talking about the hatch or the 350z/sti?

350z/STi.

WINDSOR
11-20-2005, 04:22 PM
bahahah,monkey being called out by everyone.

HalfBaked
11-20-2005, 04:24 PM
bahahah,monkey being called out by everyone.

But I've been calling him out for atleast a month now.

IntegraXTR
11-20-2005, 04:45 PM

go out to one of the meets and call him out then, he "should" accept the challenge if everyone is watching.

4dmin
11-20-2005, 05:41 PM
when we gonna race bitch... :D nice kills... my dub is waiting on ya - i beat on another 350z this weekend and i was in 5th :goodjob:

Batman
11-20-2005, 06:03 PM

Dude shut up come to the next meet and i'll give you a run...i havent seen you this weekend...im just as fast as SpeedMonkey =D

WINDSOR
11-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Dude shut up come to the next meet and i'll give you a run...i havent seen you this weekend...im just as fast as SpeedMonkey =D

which won't be fast enough to handle the sentra. You better hurry and put the APS kit on that slug. ;)

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 07:04 PM
the only m3's my 350z has outran were e36's.. some very modded, and some with a bunch of modifications have even beaten me, i have made posts about this, i never talk shit when it comes to running a car. i've never beaten an e46 m3 if thats the m3 you are talking about, you might have gotten confused and thought i was running in the 350z when indeed it was the STi, im the type of person that just says what happened. is it my fault all these honda guys want to run the 350z?. no. they came to me, i didnt come to them (with exception of Morelian9, i had to show him that theres a difference between beating driver and beating a car). i mean whats the point of running half baked in my Z?.. thats his swapped motor project car, my STi would probably give him a good run but i work 7 days a week, Halfbaked its ok if you want a shot at me. you'll just do it when i have time, i have said this to you Halfbaked. you live in east bumble fuck egypt cobb county. if you want to run its when i have the time.

i dont bash on hondas, i bash on morons. have you met Morelian9?.. race him and then you'll see what im talking about, i mean.. maybe he's a legit guy who in all "honesty" has a car that conveniantly breaks down every time he loses.. shit i wish i had a car like that.

you guys are gettin pissy over a 350z.. my cruiser car like its something threatening.

Halfbaked. when i have time ill run you. dont come on here and call me a pussy. i have a job that requires serious time. you're running me with your project, im throwing the same in return when i have the time.

Goingfasterthanu, i never meant to offend anyone.. matter of fact.. only three honda's ive even accepted to race (on this board) were silverdc5, Rottieater, Morelian9. i've beaten them all, rottieater's H22 eg hatch and silverDC5 were by little not much both gave me a a fucking run.. and i mean fucking run, Morelian9 was by 2+cars at 120

i have ran rotieater's car plenty of times, awesome car.. highly impressive midrange, theres no way i can deal with its weight/power from a dig or low MPH roll in the 350z
want to make it interesting?.. lets do a 70kick-130mph and yeah you can video tape it if you want, that would be cool. maybe you can beat the 350z who knows, lets go have fun.

also you say you'll get it on tape to shut me up, dude... are you implying that i've lied about all i have said about Morelian9?, i mean.. its ok if you are. i honestly dont need anyone here beleiving me, it was for fun and i know what happened and its cool, but yeah i guess just hit me up on PM's or something and we'll get a day and time to get together or something. or i might be out in gwinnetts spots from time to time you can find me there.. im the only mexican out there who made it over 6ft in height.

HalfBaked
11-20-2005, 07:07 PM
It is my daily, the only car I have.

If you need me to come down there to meet you I'll be happy to. I don't know where cops camp out in your area of town tho.

run4cover
11-20-2005, 08:50 PM
But I've been calling him out for atleast a month now.don't sweat it....seems monkey is a little leary of sr'd powered nissans...guess nyteryder got everyone shook...lol...I've called him out in his STI also, he plays it off like it's too fast for my s13....thinks that 350z is a match.....nah, not likely....especially on the highway.

Oh,oh...yall got the master shit talker started....imma get in someone else's shit too...and I know nothing about his car, but he's an instigator driving a DSM....turbo galant to be exact :rolleyes:

Batman
11-20-2005, 09:01 PM
which won't be fast enough to handle the sentra. You better hurry and put the APS kit on that slug. ;)

Oh i dont care if he beats me..i just wanna run doesnt matter who's faster...but Turbonetics single turbo will be here soon enough...and theres always someone faster out there =)

HalfBaked
11-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Yea, I mean the sentra is probably faster haha.

But your car looks better if thats it in your sig.

Batman
11-20-2005, 09:04 PM
don't sweat it....seems monkey is a little leary of sr'd powered nissans...guess nyteryder got everyone shook...lol...I've called him out in his STI also, he plays it off like it's too fast for my s13....thinks that 350z is a match.....nah, not likely....especially on the highway.

Oh,oh...yall got the master shit talker started....imma get in someone else's shit too...and I know nothing about his car, but he's an instigator driving a DSM....turbo galant to be exact :rolleyes:

I'll run you in the Z =D

Batman
11-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Yea, I mean the sentra is probably faster haha.

But your car looks better if thats it in your sig.

Yeap thats mine..the cf hood had to go back to veilside...they'll send me a new one in december =D..

run4cover
11-20-2005, 09:24 PM
I'll run you in the Z =D
sure thing....I'll hit you up as soon as my ecu gets here and I put the car back together......no more speed limiter :goodjob:

what's done to the z33? I'll give you a heads up, I don't plan on being a bolt-on car when I'm back out to play here shortly.

Batman
11-20-2005, 09:28 PM
sure thing....I'll hit you up as soon as my ecu gets here and I put the car back together......no more speed limiter :goodjob:

what's done to the z33? I'll give you a heads up, I don't plan on being a bolt-on car when I'm back out to play here shortly.

Bolt ons mostly im waiting for my Esprit Ecu..It takes forever to get it..
Other than that..Test pipes, TD exhaust, CAI, Plenum spacer...i may have my SAFC on to by next weekend but i doubt it..but yeah def show up, i wanna see that beast...i love sr20's

Speedm0(\)key
11-20-2005, 10:15 PM
leary?.. dude, i cant meet up everyone that wants to run, i work 10 hr days 7 days a week, reason i even ran Morelian9 for example was because i happend to be out where he was and he came to me and asked to run.

i never said my STi was toooo fast. its decent. and could take on over half of the cars that show up at these meets (haha.. the ricer part mostly). however you claimed to be on a pretty much stock SR20 setup, so yeah the 350z would give you a much better run i said. the STi would get ya. now with new toys and time giving i will race.

let me make this clear, if you are around when im around sure, ill race. after all its someone else always who wants to run me. i dont have the time unfortunately. if you want to set something up. PM me. thats what ya got to do

morelian09
11-20-2005, 10:37 PM
the shit continues. since your job recuires you to work so much and your never out lets just put something out there and see if you can make space in your busy all most unberable schedule...... to every one who wants to race speedmonkey, everyone go to northlake mall meet this saturday. maybe he can make time with a week in advance notice?

Batman
11-20-2005, 10:58 PM
the shit continues. since your job recuires you to work so much and your never out lets just put something out there and see if you can make space in your busy all most unberable schedule...... to every one who wants to race speedmonkey, everyone go to northlake mall meet this saturday. maybe he can make time with a week in advance notice?

dude...he owns a restaurant..its a big responsibility..everybody that knows him knows that was at every meet everywhere before he opened it up and never turned down a race.... :blah:
You should come and eat there sometime...oh no wait...your being a dick...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

morelian09
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
just talking shit like he does i know its a lot of work :goodjob:

bambooi
11-20-2005, 11:25 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
:lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
11-21-2005, 01:29 AM
yeah... since my job "recuires" too much of my time and i have an "unberable" schedule, and my life was good "antil" an EG spanked me on the hwy by - 2+ car lengths.

seriously.. im going to have to ask you to spell correctly, im tired of reading your posts 2 to 3 times to understand what the hell you are saying.

feel good, i made time these past 3 weekends for you so feel special, the northlake mall meet i attended to meet up Julio with his RSX, and to see how he would do against the Silver RSX that pulled me a bit during a race after i beat you.

you got beat once, and then called me out for a rematch and once again you got beat. there you go.
im not saying your car is slow, slow would have been me killing you by 5-6 car lengths, im not here to say hondas are slow and they all have bitchmade drivers who cant lose. im simply here to say YOUR honda is not what you made it out to be, that YOU break shit due to crappy driving skills, and that YOU are a bitchmade driver. and YOU got beat. end of story with you.

for those who said i never lose:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=29455

agains the m3.
40-120mph the m3 beat me by about 2.5-3 car lengths, amazing what i/e/reflash do for the m3.

on a run awhile back i also lost to Speeding Evo by about 2 car lengths at 150

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw few new faces out in gwinnett yesterday night, good seeing ya tony and all the other people that drove a bit to hang out yesterday.. anyway my story

couple of hispanic guys in M3 e36's wanna run.. so we set a place up.. all full bolt on m3's, and ECU reflashes/Chips/EDM maf sensors (blah blah.. dude i dont know shit about bmw's but i learned a little something yesterday) and i suspect weight reduction though im not too sure, however... green m3 guy wants to run the STi from a dig (my brother was in the STi) so we insist on a roll on for chances were we would own him but he insisted, so we got a quick run in and well.. wasnt pretty, brother was ahead by 4-5 cars and still pulling by 100mph.. cool guys though

they later insisted in runing the Z on the hwy with their Black m3, so i okay'd it, we went out on the hwy were we did a 50mph pull and 70mph pull, he honked, on the 50 he jumped about half a car up instantly and we kept that .5 car distance all the way up to 130mph.. i lose

run 50 again, he jumps again a .5 car, this time i start creeping up slightly at 100+ and run out of space, dammit.. i cant avoid the jump

70mph pull (green BMWm3 joins in).. black m3 jumps a fender (im not even looking at the green one)... he starts to pull away slightly at around 90mph and then the pull stops at around 105mph i start coming back.. nice solid run it was fun.. i lost again by about .5 car were he wouldnt pull and i wouldnt pull.. he just keeps jumpin from the start and holds it.

the green M3 got owned by the STi, but owned me and the black m3 on the hwy, i dont know anything about BMW's but they were all chipped/full bolton/catless and the guys seemed to know their stuff and did alot of autoxing and stuff and one guy im pretty sure was an actual driver.. cool guys, hope to see yall again SOON!!!

TS REFLASH HERE I COME

run4cover
11-21-2005, 10:42 AM
leary?.. dude, i cant meet up everyone that wants to run, i work 10 hr days 7 days a week, reason i even ran Morelian9 for example was because i happend to be out where he was and he came to me and asked to run.

i never said my STi was toooo fast. its decent. and could take on over half of the cars that show up at these meets (haha.. the ricer part mostly). however you claimed to be on a pretty much stock SR20 setup, so yeah the 350z would give you a much better run i said. the STi would get ya. now with new toys and time giving i will race.

let me make this clear, if you are around when im around sure, ill race. after all its someone else always who wants to run me. i dont have the time unfortunately. if you want to set something up. PM me. thats what ya got to do
hahaha...it's not that serious man, I was just poking at you.....but yeah, we'll run...350z or sti, makes me no never mind....all in fun. My car won't be anything particularly fast once it's back together, just upgrading from the t25 to something a little larger, but still too small to talk shit :D .....just aiming to hold steady boost to redline....and not having a damn 110mph speed cut :rant:

Oh yeah, about the talking shit part...I usually do....even after I get my ass stomped into oblivion :lmfao:

run4cover
11-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Bolt ons mostly im waiting for my Esprit Ecu..It takes forever to get it..
Other than that..Test pipes, TD exhaust, CAI, Plenum spacer...i may have my SAFC on to by next weekend but i doubt it..but yeah def show up, i wanna see that beast...i love sr20's
esprit ecu, huh....i seen they have a pretty nasty z33....i think their n/a car won best motoring's z33 shootout....nice.

beast? my car!?!?!?! :lmfao: compared to a stock 96 mustang gt it's a beast :D

Ok, I'm lost...what's a TD exhaust? Is that that plenum spacer that supposedly makes like 10rwhp? or was that a complete manifold? I vaguely remember reading about it.....nice car either way. :bigok:

Nyteryder
11-21-2005, 11:10 AM
dude...he owns a restaurant..its a big responsibility..everybody that knows him knows that was at every meet everywhere before he opened it up and never turned down a race.... :blah:
You should come and eat there sometime...oh no wait...your being a dick...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

What resturant?

Speedm0(\)key
11-21-2005, 11:41 AM
hahaha...it's not that serious man, I was just poking at you.....but yeah, we'll run...350z or sti, makes me no never mind....all in fun. My car won't be anything particularly fast once it's back together, just upgrading from the t25 to something a little larger, but still too small to talk shit :D .....just aiming to hold steady boost to redline....and not having a damn 110mph speed cut :rant:

Oh yeah, about the talking shit part...I usually do....even after I get my ass stomped into oblivion :lmfao:

sorry man, i guess it was just weird how everybody thinks i win all the time and i never run races i might lose in. oh well. fuck em all. haha

esprit ecu, huh....i seen they have a pretty nasty z33....i think their n/a car won best motoring's z33 shootout....nice.

Ok, I'm lost...what's a TD exhaust? Is that that plenum spacer that supposedly makes like 10rwhp? or was that a complete manifold? I vaguely remember reading about it.....nice car either way. :bigok:

a TD exhaust is a True Dual.
alot of the plenum spacer manufacturers make ridiculous claims, specially MD and Skunk , i beleive a few of the actual lower&upper manifold replacements make a bit of power.

no basic bolt on or spacer or full replacement manifold will add any signifcant power in the Z33, the ECU runs the car rich and fails to make adjustments (specially at higher RPM). any full bolt on z33 will still make around 240-250whp on a dynojet, the way to go is only with he Technosquare reflash that makes the necessary a/f map, ignition timing adjustments to make power out of bolt ons.

and to make it all worse... 350z parts have porsche/bmw part prices

What resturant?
PM me , you should bring the wife out for dinner

Pedal
11-21-2005, 11:54 AM
the kid with the hatch said he would post a video and has yet to do it...so we are still waiting

Goinfasterthanu
11-21-2005, 02:03 PM
yeah... since my job "recuires" too much of my time and i have an "unberable" schedule, and my life was good "antil" an EG spanked me on the hwy by - 2+ car lengths.

seriously.. im going to have to ask you to spell correctly, im tired of reading your posts 2 to 3 times to understand what the hell you are saying.

feel good, i made time these past 3 weekends for you so feel special, the northlake mall meet i attended to meet up Julio with his RSX, and to see how he would do against the Silver RSX that pulled me a bit during a race after i beat you.

you got beat once, and then called me out for a rematch and once again you got beat. there you go.
im not saying your car is slow, slow would have been me killing you by 5-6 car lengths, im not here to say hondas are slow and they all have bitchmade drivers who cant lose. im simply here to say YOUR honda is not what you made it out to be, that YOU break shit due to crappy driving skills, and that YOU are a bitchmade driver. and YOU got beat. end of story with you.

for those who said i never lose:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=29455

on a run awhile back i also lost to Speeding Evo by about 2 car lengths at 150

Now that was well said ...........

Goinfasterthanu
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Pm me and lemme know when we could meet up sometime. Just hurry after my next dyno tune ill have an extra 75hp and about 100f/t tq on tap...

Speedm0(\)key
11-21-2005, 02:26 PM
i dont know when i can make it out again, probably in a couple of weeks, you can PM me if you'd like next weekend.

2.3 Evo 8
11-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Someone mentioned running for a yoohoo? I'm in for a yoohoo and a pack of ho ho's!

Speedm0(\)key
11-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Someone mentioned running for a yoohoo? I'm in for a yoohoo and a pack of ho ho's!

that was the Jack guy, ill run for marlboros or tacos

Batman
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM

Yeah the spacer helped...but iam getting the esprit Manifold as well soon =D
those parts just take forever to get in..looking into esprit cams as well

2.3 Evo 8
11-22-2005, 07:19 PM
that was the Jack guy, ill run for marlboros or tacos

BET! I'll do it for 2 steak soft tacos from Taco Hell, hold the veggies. Only steak, cheese, and the lime sauce. Oh and a large Pepsi!!!

You win, you can have your cowboy killers!

Deal?

Speedm0(\)key
11-22-2005, 09:22 PM
BET! I'll do it for 2 steak soft tacos from Taco Hell, hold the veggies. Only steak, cheese, and the lime sauce. Oh and a large Pepsi!!!

You win, you can have your cowboy killers!

Deal?

wait there little man, how about.. if i lose you buy me cowboy killers to make me feel better deal?

Batman
11-22-2005, 09:30 PM
hahah what a deal! its a win win situation for both of you!!

2.3 Evo 8
11-22-2005, 11:59 PM
wait there little man, how about.. if i lose you buy me cowboy killers to make me feel better deal?

How about we flip a coin, heads I win or tails you lose! ;)

Speedm0(\)key
11-23-2005, 03:10 PM
How about we flip a coin, heads I win or tails you lose! ;)

challenge taken. lets do it!