PDA

View Full Version : Well I lost my U2 virginity tonight

The Ren
11-19-2005, 12:12 AM
I had never been to a u2 concert before tonight and im not a huge fan but after getting home I must say wow.. they are fantastic in concert.. Other than getting elbowed in the chest by a 6'3 260lbs guy (sasquash) that Scott punked out..We met some cool people from LeGrange Ga. who actualy snuck their camera in and got Scotts email addy so they will send us pics if they came out ok... We got General Admission tickets and we were MAYBE 15 feet from the stage:goodjob: Great times!!

HyPer50
11-19-2005, 12:27 AM
U2 eh? :goodjob: :gay:

soxfan30
11-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Come on now, they put on a great live show.

I think it's funny that I'm only 5'8" though and the guy got punked out by someone a lot smaller than him. Oh well...I had fun tonight though.

The Ren
11-19-2005, 08:18 AM
I will say the opening band was awesome and I personally liked them as much if not more than u2 and that was Institute (Gavin Rosdales new band).. They even played a couple of Bush songs which I am a big fan of..

HyPer50
11-19-2005, 08:26 AM
Come on now, they put on a great live show.

I think it's funny that I'm only 5'8" though and the guy got punked out by someone a lot smaller than him. Oh well...I had fun tonight though.

What the hell is punked out? I'm guessin' you mean you beat his ass... in which case if your only 5'8", you should damn well know that height doesn't mean anything in a fight.... just gives them a longer reach, doesn't mean anything else.

HyPer50
11-19-2005, 08:26 AM
I will say the opening band was awesome and I personally liked them as much if not more than u2 and that was Institute (Gavin Rosdales new band).. They even played a couple of Bush songs which I am a big fan of..

Bush broke up? Geez... I guess when you quit watching MTV for a few years you lose track of all your old favorite bands... Is Gavin still goin' out with Gwen? lmao.. I'm back in 2002.

The Ren
11-19-2005, 08:28 AM
Bush broke up? Geez... I guess when you quit watching MTV for a few years you lose track of all your old favorite bands... Is Gavin still goin' out with Gwen? lmao.. I'm back in 2002.
Gavin and Gwen are married now...

HyPer50
11-19-2005, 08:30 AM
Gavin and Gwen are married now...

Sweet... guess I'm not too far behind now then. Is John Lennon and Yoko Ono still married?

The Ren
11-19-2005, 08:31 AM
Sweet... guess I'm not too far behind now then. Is John Lennon and Yoko Ono still married?
lol.. nice one...

soxfan30
11-19-2005, 12:09 PM
What the hell is punked out? I'm guessin' you mean you beat his ass... in which case if your only 5'8", you should damn well know that height doesn't mean anything in a fight.... just gives them a longer reach, doesn't mean anything else.

Nah man, punking someone out means they stepped down from you. I basically told the guy that he kept banging into my gf and he elbowed her in the chest, and he said to me "What do you want me to do? Stand still?". I said "No dude, but fuckin' watch what you're doing. You're hitting a girl who's half your size and you hurt her." He had this look in his eyes when he turned around that he wanted to hit me, and I was kind of expecting him to, but after my response, he turned back around and basically stood still the rest of the show. He didn't turn around once, and he didn't bang into Ren anymore. The only thing that pissed me off was that he didn't say sorry to her.

imbosile
11-19-2005, 12:11 PM
^^^ hahah thats awesome