PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett sheriff, police agencies use loophole to catch speeders

B18c1Turboed
02-25-2011, 11:18 AM
http://m.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/gwinnett-sheriff-police-agencies-852098.html?cxtype=rss_news

Im sure their is some loophole that you can fight in court now.

SLOWR/T
02-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Thats easy to beat. Its hear say. If the cop doesn't witness the crime but has another one tell him its hear say. Wouldn't stand up against me in court.

B18c1Turboed
02-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Espically if the other police officer aint there....:)

David88vert
02-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Legally, both officers will have to show up in court. Gwinnett is betting that most people will just pay the ticket, and not bother with showing up.

rmeyer114
02-26-2011, 08:22 PM
thats such horseshit..how u gonna say that oh i saw joe blow speeding down pleasent hill.. not sure if hes goin fast or not but hey fuck it hes movin li lfaster than everyone else pull em over... gay..

Brick
02-27-2011, 08:33 AM
thats such horseshit..how u gonna say that oh i saw joe blow speeding down pleasent hill.. not sure if hes goin fast or not but hey fuck it hes movin li lfaster than everyone else pull em over... gay..

That's not at all what it is, genius. This is no big deal. Officer from SO gets someone on radar/laser. Officer from city pulls them over, gives citation, and notes on citation as observed by officer Joe Blow from the SO. Officers of the same agency do it all the time. One sits and runs radar or laser and others go and make the stops. This gives no "loop hole" or extra ability to fight a speeding ticket in court.

Firefightin_tC
02-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Just don't speed and you don't have shit to worry about.

B18c1Turboed
02-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Most people dont fight the tickets. But in realitty if both police arent present the ticket will get thrown out. As said before it is here say and must be proven in court.

djpikachu1
02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I like bunnies:)

Firefightin_tC
02-27-2011, 02:49 PM
^^^ As do I.

Julio
02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
To funny..

Echonova
02-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Fuccing pigs always triing 2 keep da white man down wit there "lazers" and they're "paceing" and rihting tikets wit carbun paper so u cant read it.

Bacon
02-28-2011, 02:10 AM
Just don't speed and you don't have shit to worry about.

:goodjob:

Sneezin
02-28-2011, 01:16 PM
if i ever get pulled over for speeding i ask the cop to see their permit to run the laser/radar gun.

alpine_aw11
03-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I believe some counties definitely got their permits renewed, I got 2 tickets on the way to Milledgeville last night lol.

Firefightin_tC
03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
if i ever get pulled over for speeding i ask the cop to see their permit to run the laser/radar gun.

Bullshit.

You'll give him your license and registration...he'll tell you why he pulled you over. You'll sign the ticket and be on your way.

ISAtlanta300
03-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Bullshit.

You'll give him your license and registration...he'll tell you why he pulled you over. You'll sign the ticket and be on your way.

LOL for telling da truth!

Echonova
03-02-2011, 01:15 PM
So the other day I was driving back home from South Carolina taking the back roads. Was on a decent straight stretch of road and saw a GSP heading in my direction. No biggie, I wasn't doing anything wrong... Or so I thought.

Cop has the audacity to flash his high beams at me, and I'm all like "WTF?!?!? Wut da fuc dis pig want?"

Look down and I was 10 over the limit. So I slowed down, as the GSP pig officer passed me he waved and mouthed the words "Thank you".

Fucking cops always trying to keep a man down. Ima fight this injustice, IT'S TIME TO TAKE OUR BATTLE TO THE STREET!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

Sneezin
03-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Bullshit.

haha,,,aiight i wont argue with you. i do give them my shit, but like i said i ask them for their cert, and if its out of date i say something. and now your on your way.

Firefightin_tC
03-02-2011, 04:28 PM
haha,,,aiight i wont argue with you. i do give them my shit, but like i said i ask them for their cert, and if its out of date i say something. and now your on your way.

And if it's out of date...you just give him the finger and run off?

Once again, bullshit.

You sign the ticket...mumble to yourself and go about your business.

Sneezin
03-02-2011, 04:39 PM
And if it's out of date...you just give him the finger and run off?

Once again, bullshit.

You sign the ticket...mumble to yourself and go about your business.

oo this motherfucker knows everything,,haha must be bc he drives a tc, my 16yr old sisters has one of those,,

no dude thats fucking stupid, mumble to myself ha,, yeah i aint a bitch like you. if i got something to say i will say it. and if it is out of date i will steal his gun and shoot him in the face, and put my knees to my chest and rock back and fourth, here now i gave you something to talk shit about

go on with you shit.

Firefightin_tC
03-02-2011, 06:49 PM
oo this motherfucker knows everything,,haha must be bc he drives a tc, my 16yr old sisters has one of those,,

no dude thats fucking stupid, mumble to myself ha,, yeah i aint a bitch like you. if i got something to say i will say it. and if it is out of date i will steal his gun and shoot him in the face, and put my knees to my chest and rock back and fourth, here now i gave you something to talk shit about

go on with you shit.

What does this have to do with me driving a tC?

And me a bitch? No, I'm a grown ass man, who knows the difference between right and wrong and its mature enough to accept responsbility if I'm in the wrong.

You're not that fucking that stupid? Well, you sure are proving otherwise.
And I don't need to talk shit about you...you're doing a fine job of that for me.

So if you want to continue this little exchange of words in the internet, I'll be more than glad to entertain you for the rest of IA to see.

Your move, little man.

ISAtlanta300
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Holy shit !! Dude's a hard ass !! Wouldn't wanna mess with him !!

(sarcasm)

Sneezin
03-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Holy shit !! Dude's a hard ass !! Wouldn't wanna mess with him !!

(sarcasm)

are you replying to me? did i say one word about beating someones ass,, or that i would do anything beside ask a cop a question?

guess if you got to talk shit on a forum instead in person to make yourself feel better go ahead, makes me happy to see you happy,,hehe have a nice day!!

Sneezin
03-04-2011, 12:39 AM
What does this have to do with me driving a tC?

And me a bitch? No, I'm a grown ass man, who knows the difference between right and wrong and its mature enough to accept responsbility if I'm in the wrong.

You're not that fucking that stupid? Well, you sure are proving otherwise.
And I don't need to talk shit about you...you're doing a fine job of that for me.

So if you want to continue this little exchange of words in the internet, I'll be more than glad to entertain you for the rest of IA to see.

Your move, little man.

Little man talking here,
has nothing to do with it, just like you calling bullshit to someone you don't know that just said they would ask a simple question...

next

stillaneon
03-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Little man talking here,
has nothing to do with it, just like you calling bullshit to someone you don't know that just said they would ask a simple question...

next

This is Cute.

most officers offer their certificate and to calibrate when they pull you over.

I know, I have a lot of certificates to show my knowledge of procedures on a traffic stop :)

Firefightin_tC
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Little man talking here,

next

But I don't have to know you.

But when you're acting like a douche...I'm going to assume you're a douce until proven otherwise.

Douche.

Sneezin
03-04-2011, 12:50 PM
But I don't have to know you.

But when you're acting like a douche...I'm going to assume you're a douce until proven otherwise.

Douche.

pretty sure i made a simple comment then you came in with bullshit, trying to put words in my mouth. how does that made me a douche?

alpine_aw11
03-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Is there any way to find out which counties/cities can still issue a speeding ticket that actually counts?