PDA

View Full Version : Mini-me not starting

92mini
02-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I have a 95 Honda Civic with a mini-me swap. I just changed my head studs and head gasket but it wont start. It turns over but no fire? I already checked my firing order and its all right could my timing being off make it not fire? Please need an answer asap!!!

JF868849
02-21-2011, 08:21 PM
I think it would fire no matter what check your dizzy maybe your wires tap on your main relay sometimes it will let it get gas but not fire I know sounds dumb but its happen to me before lol

jcs
02-21-2011, 08:38 PM
in not fire do you mean crank?also pull a wire of the plug and put to a chassis ground and see if it sparks if so pull the plug and do the same if it sparks the dizzy more than likely isnt the problem...i would check to make sure everything is tdc with your timing and also check and make sure your getting gas....

Sneezin
02-22-2011, 09:48 AM
deff borrow someones main relay and see if that works,,,

one day one of my cars (95 del sol) decided not to crank, i went over everything for 3 days....and it ended up being the main relay

JF868849
02-22-2011, 12:06 PM
in not fire do you mean crank?also pull a wire of the plug and put to a chassis ground and see if it sparks if so pull the plug and do the same if it sparks the dizzy more than likely isnt the problem...i would check to make sure everything is tdc with your timing and also check and make sure your getting gas.... x2 make sure your timing is right but it will crank 2 teeth retarded or advnaced just run like ass lol

CaTcH22
02-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Make sure the ground wire is good on the t-stat housing.