PDA

View Full Version : I am going to kick twisted ass at the shootout

namahs
04-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey george,
I just wanted to let you know that Tracy is going to walk the dog on you and your front wheel drive piece of crap. That car is only good for doing burnouts and keeping bird shit off the ground. See you there, if you dare. hahah, i kill myself....take a look at what i am going to pound you with. I just finished the 3 liter evo stroker motor with a 200 shot. Here are the results.

http://www.batlground.com/images/shoot1.jpg

Dragonfly5338
04-01-2005, 10:26 PM
:eek:

SleepingTalon
04-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm not worried about your 3 liter stroked evo, I've got some lil' secrets of my own...lets put it this way, the 4G is no longer in either of my dsm's...hehe, I've seen the light, all you need to know is that its modular and belt driven. Maybe you should rent AAP's supra for the day, I heard their's is the fastest on in the area! Better yet, go straight to the source and get mvp to build one for you, I'm sure that'll help your cause! See ya' sunday wanker!

namahs
04-01-2005, 10:32 PM
whatever, i see your fingers talking but i dont see any action. you need to crawl back to your shop tonight and fill your block with concrete, then you need to weld your wastegate shut and run 60 pounds through your motor. Then you just might not get walked at the track. Or better yet why dont you build that sti that has been collecting dust at your shop, or are you scared to pop the cherry on that beauty.

Julio
04-02-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm not worried about your 3 liter stroked evo, I've got some lil' secrets of my own...lets put it this way, the 4G is no longer in either of my dsm's...hehe, I've seen the light, all you need to know is that its modular and belt driven. Maybe you should rent AAP's supra for the day, I heard their's is the fastest on in the area! Better yet, go straight to the source and get mvp to build one for you, I'm sure that'll help your cause! See ya' sunday wanker!

Ouch! even my center nut felt that

namahs
04-02-2005, 02:17 AM
dont encourage him julio, he is out of contol without a car to back him up..lol

SleepingTalon
04-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Dan, I know the secret to your EVO and all its success. What everyone else doesnt realize is that it all rides in the hands of your 2 secret weapons. Thats right, TWO SECRET WEAPONS! I think its about time that I let the cat out of the bag, besides, Im sure everyone wants to know how you do it. Im sure that many of you are aware that Dan has quite a crew of people over at the shop, but there are 2 people that are responsible for all the technical expertise, engineering, and all the hands on engine building. There names are Taz and Brent! There, I said it! Now all of you other shops can contract out their knowledge and services for all your own benefit, instead of Dan fucking hogging it all to himself! Jeez Dan, your so damn selfish! HAHA, whatcha gonna do now Daniel-san without your star techs?!? You might as well just part out that glorified 2g, close down that shop, and go sell parts at Subaru! I heard having that job at least might qualify you as a Subaru expert! MODULAR OWNZ YOU! See ya' Sunday ya' little milky licker!

iloveboost
04-02-2005, 06:23 AM
Oh my.

Brett
04-02-2005, 07:30 AM
Am I safe to assume there is some "Bad" vibes between these 2 shops? lol

4dmin
04-02-2005, 07:37 AM
SUNDAY IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!

chrisdavis
04-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Too bad I gotta work cuz I would love to see this :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE VIDEO TAPE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!

Pablo
04-02-2005, 08:33 AM
there sure is alot of shit talking goingon here. let's see who has the biggest cojones!

Greddypacked
04-02-2005, 08:55 AM
You see this is when you can bring it and talk the sh!t cuz the showdown is tomorrow and people will see if you can back it up. Hehe...:D

Boosted S60R
04-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Am I safe to assume there is some "Bad" vibes between these 2 shops? lol
No there just messin!

MitsuEvo6
04-02-2005, 09:09 AM
when and where do i need to be to see this?

collins
04-02-2005, 09:47 AM
yo what time the shootout start?

chnco
04-02-2005, 10:09 AM
hah! This is some good shit.

Rumor has it that Evo got walked on the highway!

Xrated O.G.
04-02-2005, 10:58 AM
This is some DAMN GOOD SHIT... This should make for some very entertaining shit to watch at the shootout. I always knew there had to be some sort of secret weapons over there at BG, but I would have never thought they could have been able to hire Taz and Brett to do all of the tuning. Now knowing that it all makes sense.

Xrated O.G.
04-02-2005, 10:59 AM
hah! This is some good shit.

Rumor has it that Evo got walked on the highway!

Which one of your "buckets" are you gonna have at the shootout?

namahs
04-02-2005, 02:55 PM
George,
your such an as*hole. Now i wont be able to make anything fast anymore. You have ruined my business. I am going to have to sue you now. I dont think i can go to the shootout, i really need to look for another job. Anybody want to buy an evo?
dan

SleepingTalon
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Shame on all of you who actually thought that Dan and I were fighting! Please be sure to stop by the sponsors section tomorrow and say "hello" to the 2 biggest pricks on the internet, BG and Twisted. See ya' at the Showdown, holla back youngin'!

Greddypacked
04-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Schmack talk is fun to do before competitions, gets the blood flowing. Im sure we all knew you were bsing.

SleepingTalon
04-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Dan and I are coming to OWN everyone tomorrow! All your base belong to us!

Greddypacked
04-02-2005, 04:46 PM
^^^ :lmfao: Yea right, i still havent pulled out my 800 :eek: (rwhp) Greddy powered 240. I will eat your Talon and the little 3.0 stroker EVO like they are go carts w/ training wheels. Go back to preschool bitoch and learn how to tune. Sike, i wish. Look forward on seeing the EVO :look: :bow: run and beat some VR4's and TT stealths as for the Talon woot!

BufordŽ
04-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Very funny. I knew they were joking the whole time.

boosted1jz
04-03-2005, 03:08 AM
LOL u guys crack me up!!!!! wish i could make it.... but i have TOOOOOOO much shit going on :( ....... plus i dont think any of you could handle the pure powaz of the mighty bonestock sohc automatic 240sx

Brett
04-03-2005, 07:25 PM
So who talked the talk and was able to walk the walk at the end of the day out of this little contest the 2 of you had??

WINDSOR
04-03-2005, 07:52 PM
So who talked the talk and was able to walk the walk at the end of the day out of this little contest the 2 of you had??

haha none of these guys. Peter with the gold hatch won the showdown with a 10.85@143 run over a nitrous hatch in the finals...he took home 750 bucks and a nice plaque. It was all hondas in the semis....Battleground EVO got nervoous or something running our friends untuned turbo civic and redlit...oops. Sleepingtalon was sleeping i guess. It was fun for sure...hot but fun.

You guys need to stop letting the honda guys win your shootouts. :D

4dmin
04-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Battleground EVO got nervoous or something running our friends untuned turbo civic and redlit...oops. nervous? right, what is there to be nervous of they have already gotten into 8's w/ a supra i wouldn't be surprise to see that evo do better than a 10.85 since today was the first time getting it out and they ran 11.4 w/ full interior ;) (possibly better don't know)

peter had some nice runs today i got alot of pics...

WINDSOR
04-03-2005, 08:15 PM
nervous? right, what is there to be nervous of they have already gotten into 8's w/ a supra i wouldn't be surprise to see that evo do better than a 10.85 since today was the first time getting it out and they ran 11.4 w/ full interior ;) (possibly better don't know)

peter had some nice runs today i got alot of pics...

yeah not sure what happened...it staged deep for some reason and then left early costing them the race....oh well...i think they ran a [email protected] good time

green91
04-03-2005, 09:07 PM
i knew it was a joke, considering i looked at the dsm yesterday at batlground :)

WINDSOR
04-03-2005, 09:09 PM
i knew it was a joke, considering i looked at the dsm yesterday at batlground :)

not a joke...the FWD dsm was there if you are talking about the green one

green91
04-03-2005, 09:21 PM
the green and white ones were both there

BTLFED
04-03-2005, 09:53 PM
not a joke...the FWD dsm was there if you are talking about the green one

He's talking about their "flame war" earlier in this thread. I showed him both of George's cars at BG on Saturday.

I was supposed to go but my alarm clock own3d me so I didn't wake up this morning. :(

Tracy
04-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Dan's a dumb ass...that's what his problem was :) JK! We were still dialing in the 2-step on the AEM. We hadn't had a chance to dial it in until yesterday.

I was actually very nervous. I've never launched anything that had a 2-step. It's supposed to be easy, but it's a lot of things to remember at first. I'm going to have to practice! I'm excited.

Dragonfly5338
04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I told you Tracy, drink a beer and chill - you'll do just fine. ;)

TRAY_STi
04-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Just easin the tension baby.... hehehe

Dragonfly5338
04-04-2005, 01:27 PM
get back to work tray. make me my money

Tracy
04-04-2005, 01:30 PM
I told you Tracy, drink a beer and chill - you'll do just fine. ;)

Yea. I bet if Dan didn't hog the car and I got more than 2 stinking passes...that would have eased the tention, too. You know how he likes to hog my shit all of the time. He actually made me cry at the line (the test launces). He was yelling at me while he was trying to teach me how to launch on the 2 step. You know, I'm supposed to be a pro drag racer like him :) I did much better once his ass finally got out of the car.

WINDSOR
04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
He's talking about their "flame war" earlier in this thread. I showed him both of George's cars at BG on Saturday.

I was supposed to go but my alarm clock own3d me so I didn't wake up this morning. :(

I'm confused. I saw the green dsm running 13s at silver dollar sunday? Were they supposed to run them or what? evo against the green fwd?

Xrated O.G.
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Yea. I bet if Dan didn't hog the car and I got more than 2 stinking passes...that would have eased the tention, too. You know how he like to hog my shit all of the time. He actually made me cry at the line (the test launces). He was yelling at me while he was trying to teach me how to launch on the 2 step. You know, I'm supposed to be a pro drag racer like him :) I did much better once his ass finally got out of the car.

Dont let the pressure of Dan get to ya. Just remember that practice makes perfect. We all have faith in you, sooner or later it will all come natural to ya.

Tracy
04-04-2005, 04:20 PM
awwwwwww. Thanks George. I wasn't sure why I liked you, but now I know :)

boosted1jz
04-04-2005, 05:54 PM
wait! tracy... r u crying??? R U CRYING!!!!??!? THERES NO CRYING IN DRAGRACING!!! hit the benches!!!

BADASSMOTHERFUCKER
04-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Shame on all of you who actually thought that Dan and I were fighting! Please be sure to stop by the sponsors section tomorrow and say "hello" to the 2 biggest pricks on the internet, BG and Twisted. See ya' at the Showdown, holla back youngin'!

Hey fuck you guys I'm the biggest prick on the internet.

Matt

Tracy
04-04-2005, 06:29 PM
wait! tracy... r u crying??? R U CRYING!!!!??!? THERES NO CRYING IN DRAGRACING!!! hit the benches!!!

I know. But I'm still a girl :/

T.S.
04-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Yea. I bet if Dan didn't hog the car and I got more than 2 stinking passes...that would have eased the tention, too. You know how he like to hog my shit all of the time. He actually made me cry at the line (the test launces). He was yelling at me while he was trying to teach me how to launch on the 2 step. You know, I'm supposed to be a pro drag racer like him :) I did much better once his ass finally got out of the car.

Now i know why i beat you in the pusstang tracy :bowdown: ....b/c you had tears in your eyes....and for the record i thought you did really good you beat the shit out of me...Although i do drive a v6 mustang. ( and Cue the Flamming! :jerkit: )

T.S.
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
I had a blast yesterday even though my best was only a 16.1. HAHAH i laugh at it myself....O yeah and tracy please thank your daddy for the killer hamburgers i know everyone who had one said they kicked ass...again!

Tracy
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Now i know why i beat you in the pusstang tracy :bowdown: ....b/c you had tears in your eyes....and for the record i thought you did really good you beat the shit out of me...Although i do drive a v6 mustang. ( and Cue the Flamming! :jerkit: )

Awwwwwww. I feel better now:)

My daddy is the best! He always cooks for us. And he drinks lots of beer, too. LOL! He was hammered by the time he left. It's the only time he lets my mom drive. :D

T.S.
04-04-2005, 06:48 PM
wohooo Hot Chick in a Hot Car look out :eek: ............... :drink: << this ones for you!

Thats awesome yeah he made a really good hamburger....You should see me and Paul we look like to little Tomatoes.... :mad:

Julio
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM
yeah, please thanks mr tracy for the burgers they was of the hook.

Tracy
04-04-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah, please thanks mr tracy for the burgers they was of the hook.

LOL! You did call my dad Mr. Tracy! LMFAO! No problem. Glad we got to hang out yesterday. It was nice to finally see you again.

Tracy
04-04-2005, 06:54 PM
wohooo Hot Chick in a Hot Car look out :eek: ............... :drink: << this ones for you!

Thats awesome yeah he made a really good hamburger....You should see me and Paul we look like to little Tomatoes.... :mad:

Maybe we should put you on some burgers and eat you up! Wouldn't that be fun? :)

Julio
I had a blast... Everyone was pretty cool, really rare to see this days. I thought that was pretty cool.

Tracy
and there was no fighting. I was sure there was going to be. Although I did get one really good picture. I'll post it in a minute. Let me get it.

4dmin
04-04-2005, 07:13 PM
i missed the f'n burgers... thats ok, i had a moon pie and sour creme & onion pringles on the ride home ;)

ps. tracy, who cares about the times you ran... your ass still looks better than dans \/

Tracy
04-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Whoa! That is a good "ass" picture. My butt rules! JK

chnco
04-04-2005, 09:57 PM
After the party there was the after party! And I can chug a beer faster than all you bitches

HalfBaked
04-04-2005, 10:46 PM
After the party there was the after party! And I can chug a beer faster than all you bitches

Too bad you couldn't keep it down!

I passed the fuck out last night.

T.S.
04-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Maybe we should put you on some burgers and eat you up! Wouldn't that be fun? :)

Hell yeah im down for that, and then dan can kick my ass..... :D

BTLFED
04-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Whoa! That is a good "ass" picture. My butt rules! JK

A damn fine ass, indeed. ;) :p