PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods Camber?

chompsticks
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Never really fooled around with camber, but who does it? Can you get the alignment shop to add camber or do you guys mess with it yourself?

I ask because i currently have 18x8 +31F and + 27 rear and rubbed a little both front and backs with stock camber.

Got a new set of wheels coming in

and the offest is going to be +25F and +15 or +20 in the rear depending on if I use a spacer or not and know I will be rubbing.

It is for my Nissan cube on Tanabe coil-overs

msanch24
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Get a camber kit and set it up how you want it. I dont think alignment shops will do anything other than stock camber unless you "know a guy".

BoxOn20s
02-15-2011, 09:09 AM
I went to Allspeed and just told them how much camber I wanted. I dont think they actually care as long as you dont complain that you have uneven tire wear. Also done be surprised if they charge a little extra.

whoaitzbrain
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Kauffman will mess around with all that shit but they charge like 100 bucks, sucks because they are the only ones around me that can fit my car in their pit!

Sneezin
02-28-2011, 02:04 AM
well if you know its going to bad enough where you know your going to have uneven wear you might as well mess with it yourself,,thats what i say but im a tight wad