PDA

View Full Version : Looking to race 95 camaro/Supra in sig!!!!

n4b
11-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I have a 95 camaro and the supra in the sig,If anyone is looking to race for money please reply,Thanks in advance;) ,Will travel from NY once money is locked up:eek: .:D

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 02:46 PM
wow, somehow there are no words to express how retard'd this post is. why not be cool, come to atl, find a race on the highway and have fun there... (but i don't condone street racing :rolleyes:

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 02:59 PM
do we need to call out the lynchmobile?

5.7camal
11-18-2005, 03:06 PM
for pinks?

The Ren
11-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Wow dude.. just.. wow

Xrated O.G.
11-18-2005, 03:09 PM
I have a 95 camaro and the supra in the sig,If anyone is looking to race for money please reply,Thanks in advance;) ,Will travel from NY once money is locked up:eek: .:D

WOW... You have really got to be one of the most ignorant sons of a bitch to ever be introduced to the world wide web..... Im sure you could come on down with both of your vehicles and find some vehicles to run, but there is nobody dumb enough around here to accept your challenge over the web. I say bring the shit box on down here and I will personally set up several vehicles for you to choose from.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 03:21 PM
ooo don't pick me.... don't pick me. unless its a mountain run, then pick me pick me ! :D

CSquared
11-18-2005, 03:28 PM
lol... I dont think i need to say anymore than that.

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:33 PM
wow, somehow there are no words to express how retard'd this post is. why not be cool, come to atl, find a race on the highway and have fun there... (but i don't condone street racing :rolleyes:

Been to atlanta,heard all the promises of races and still looking,Now as far as retarded,If you responded look in the mirror.

Only racers need reply:eek:

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:34 PM
do we need to call out the lynchmobile?

Do you need a free phone call?:eye:

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:35 PM
for pinks?

This is not the T.V show,Racing for pinks is for kids,How old are you?:(

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Wow dude.. just.. wow

Too blunt?,If so then only racers need reply;)

CSquared
11-18-2005, 03:40 PM
You do realize that 95% of your posts so far have been about racing for money? Also, do you realize that no-one has shown a even the slightest bit of interest in said offers?

Nobody cares guy... Give up the act. Find someone to race in New York if it is that important to you. I could probably tell where to go depending on where you are located.

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:43 PM
WOW... You have really got to be one of the most ignorant sons of a bitch to ever be introduced to the world wide web..... Im sure you could come on down with both of your vehicles and find some vehicles to run, but there is nobody dumb enough around here to accept your challenge over the web. I say bring the shit box on down here and I will personally set up several vehicles for you to choose from.

Coming from you there is no weight in your typing,Now if you really want to see ignorant stip what you have and I will do the same,If my vehicle or your vehicle is any different from what is written then you win some free money,Now if you are affraid then I suggest leaving this thing of mine for the real racers,This can be easily set up with Vteckid,Now let's see who is the keyboard racer?:blah:

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:44 PM
lol... I dont think i need to say anymore than that.

Only true racers need reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now let the negotiations begin;)

n4b
11-18-2005, 03:45 PM
ooo don't pick me.... don't pick me. unless its a mountain run, then pick me pick me ! :D

:lmfao:

CSquared
11-18-2005, 03:46 PM
read my last post... I know a bunch of guys on long island that would probably be interested.

B16a2 Civic
11-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Only true racers need reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now let the negotiations begin;)

wheres Jeff Gordon and teh rest of NASCAR when you need em

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 03:50 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok lets see your 2jz trash doesn't prove a fuckin thing. i've had my fair share of fast cars but you're a dumbass since no one has ever replied to your "real racers will race for cash" or maybe its kinda like this, you're a dumbass, no one likes you, stay in NY and win some money there, what are you pulling an intial D now? are you wanting to be the king of all of american, by winning races in your little supra? dude grow up seriously, your a choad (used specifically for reference to B). as far as real racers, drag races are for people who like straight lines, why dont' you learn to go into a corner or something, just cause you can spank (anything :rolleyes:) in a straight line doesn't make you a racer. i mean hell, mommy and daddy have paid for plenty of "real racers" if you going to judge on throwing away money to a pointless race to a dumbass in a supra who's got his nuts in a twist b/c no one will be a "real racer" and race him for cash. If you've got some real brass balls why not take mr 5.7 up on his offer? i mean he's a real racer b/c thats a shit load of money man, why not bring your NY boosted bitch down and get your ass spanked by a american car? maybe you'll win a vette or maybe you'll get your ass handed to you, lose your supra, realize your a dumb ass and stay the fuck in ny?

kreedok
11-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Just let the man do his shit.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:02 PM
here on IA we just like to make fun of people who are dumbass's. mainly the people who ask, where are the street races? anyone wanna race for cash? you guys know where i can get some drugs? does anyone still race at this old race spot..... his thread fall into the IA lets make fun of him cause he's a dumbass.... but i'll leave him alone, i said my piece and i'm done. have fun kids...

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:04 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok lets see your 2jz trash doesn't prove a fuckin thing. i've had my fair share of fast cars but you're a dumbass since no one has ever replied to your "real racers will race for cash" or maybe its kinda like this, you're a dumbass, no one likes you, stay in NY and win some money there, what are you pulling an intial D now? are you wanting to be the king of all of american, by winning races in your little supra? dude grow up seriously, your a choad (used specifically for reference to B). as far as real racers, drag races are for people who like straight lines, why dont' you learn to go into a corner or something, just cause you can spank (anything :rolleyes:) in a straight line doesn't make you a racer. i mean hell, mommy and daddy have paid for plenty of "real racers" if you going to judge on throwing away money to a pointless race to a dumbass in a supra who's got his nuts in a twist b/c no one will be a "real racer" and race him for cash. If you've got some real brass balls why not take mr 5.7 up on his offer? i mean he's a real racer b/c thats a shit load of money man, why not bring your NY boosted bitch down and get your ass spanked by a american car? maybe you'll win a vette or maybe you'll get your ass handed to you, lose your supra, realize your a dumb ass and stay the fuck in ny?

Not an insult and I will not lower myself to your level,However history has shown that people for a lack of better verbal expression usually use the language such as yourself to express themself,Now if you really want to impress me speak english and not the profound words you are use to being called,Thank you sir and have a nice day:D

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:05 PM
i'm sorry let me use smaller words since you're having problems understand my undertones i've used..... you......are.....a.....fucking....<make sure you don't miss that one its a very good descriptive word...dumbass.... was that easier for you to understand?

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:09 PM
here on IA we just like to make fun of people who are dumbass's. mainly the people who ask, where are the street races? anyone wanna race for cash? you guys know where i can get some drugs? does anyone still race at this old race spot..... his thread fall into the IA lets make fun of him cause he's a dumbass.... but i'll leave him alone, i said my piece and i'm done. have fun kids...

Lets look at the word Dumbass,How is it that you know so much about it?Does it date back to your childhood days?,Were you exposed to the word by your teacher?,Was it used by your parents to express their love for you?,Only you can answer these questions and as such I expect nothing more of you,Keep up the good vocabulary and if you get a chance give me some more personal vocab history:D ,Thank you and have a nice day.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:10 PM
good luck with your race, fucktard (<-there's another one for ya) hope you break a rod :D

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Just let the man do his shit.
Thank you sir,This is in no way new to me,I encounter children everyday of my life and this is no different,What amaze me is how over the internet people can let me get them bent out of shape,I must be one very powerful person,Thanks again and I hope when I do race to double your money,Thank you and have a nice day.;)

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:14 PM
just for reference, there was no bending of anys shape other than laughter at you.

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:15 PM
read my last post... I know a bunch of guys on long island that would probably be interested.

I also know some guys on LI,Now if you mean smallblockposse.com or smallblockposse.net give them a holla,The name is the same on both boards.

Check them out and see if this post is a joke;)

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:17 PM
just for reference, there was no bending of anys shape other than laughter at you.

I see you are still typing,Take a deep breath and call your doctor,I mean therapist:D

B16a2 Civic
11-18-2005, 04:17 PM
i dislike how you all ignored my NASCAR comment.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:19 PM
no i liked it b! nascar is gay.... circles prove nothing but that you have the ability to turn left.... or right with a suspension overhaul lol.

Luv2spd
11-18-2005, 04:21 PM
This is funny. How come when someone says how stupid you are for making a dumb post the next thing they say is - isn't it funny how I can get people so bent out of shape over the internet? :rolleyes:

Anyway...
I saw how in the other post someone took you up on your offer and said they'd race you for $1k. How come you changed it from the Camaro to the Supra? And why didn't you take him up on it? Oh, right. I forgot. No one will actually race for money. Take your "1000 hp" Supra and give it a rest. I'm tired people making these posts but no one being serious. If you seriously want a money run, go back and find where someone posted these before as a joke and find out who replied. I'm sure they will take you up on it. Bring your car down to GA and then ask for a money run.

And I liked the Jeff Gordon comment.

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:29 PM
i dislike how you all ignored my NASCAR comment.

I must admit it was truly original and very funny:D ,It is the good people like yourself that keeps the internet interesting,If getting a race on here is like this I am going to be here for a long time,:lmfao:

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:32 PM
This is funny. How come when someone says how stupid you are for making a dumb post the next thing they say is - isn't it funny how I can get people so bent out of shape over the internet? :rolleyes:

Anyway...
I saw how in the other post someone took you up on your offer and said they'd race you for $1k. How come you changed it from the Camaro to the Supra? And why didn't you take him up on it? Oh, right. I forgot. No one will actually race for money. Take your "1000 hp" Supra and give it a rest. I'm tired people making these posts but no one being serious. If you seriously want a money run, go back and find where someone posted these before as a joke and find out who replied. I'm sure they will take you up on it. Bring your car down to GA and then ask for a money run.

And I liked the Jeff Gordon comment.

I am going to say this once for the mental midgets,I was challenged to a mile race with a 1/4 mile car,Now I accepted the race with a car to run the mile,So where did you get lost?:eek:

silver
11-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey I am going home guys!! See you later... anyone need anything from the store??

Luv2spd
11-18-2005, 04:34 PM
I got lost when it never happened. Especially with you being to quick to bring your car down and race. :jerkit:

B16a2 Civic
11-18-2005, 04:35 PM
I must admit it was truly original and very funny:D ,It is the good people like yourself that keeps the internet interesting,If getting a race on here is like this I am going to be here for a long time,:lmfao:

ahhh, hope ya get ya race.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:37 PM
yeah baby, can you get some milk i think we're out....

n4b
11-18-2005, 04:45 PM
ahhh, hope ya get ya race.

I appreciate your respect and comment,I have raced people from all over on this thing of ours called the internet,The way it's done is someone neutral from both states holds the dp$,Both car owners state how their vehicle is set up,Such as Stock longblock,Headers,Turbo,Nitrous,Charger,Full interior,Gutted interior,Things along those lines,Once both parties meet and both cars are inspected and one is shown to be different from the way it was described then they lose the dp$,Its that simple,Now if someone really wants to race all they have to do is negotiate the race and make it happen,Now those who don't want to race should sit back and see how it's done.
I have someone in Ga. as I type that will lock up a dp$ if it came to that but this is only for the real racers.
Good night sir.

WINDSOR
11-18-2005, 04:51 PM
If you are serious there are some guys down here that run for big money. Are you wanting to run the supra? It will be dead stop 1/8 mile.

If you really want to run someone go make this same callout in the ATlanta section of www.streetcarforums.com

There is nobody that hardcore on this forum.

Xrated O.G.
11-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Coming from you there is no weight in your typing,Now if you really want to see ignorant stip what you have and I will do the same,If my vehicle or your vehicle is any different from what is written then you win some free money,Now if you are affraid then I suggest leaving this thing of mine for the real racers,This can be easily set up with Vteckid,Now let's see who is the keyboard racer?:blah:

Fuck you and your keyboard racer comments. Quit talking all that shit from way the fuck up north and just bring your stable of shit boxes on down and find some money races when your here. Im not going to ask Mike(Vteckid) a damn thing about you. You came on here talking all of your worthless garbage trying to feel like a badass. Im talking to you not him and for damn sure not on here in a public forum about setting up a damn money race. Fuck you and the shit box you rode in on.

And if you dont like the relies your getting from the local folks, then get the fuck off the board and go bother some other people who actually give a shit.

TOSS OF YOU FUCKIN WANKER...

Xrated O.G.
11-18-2005, 04:56 PM
If you are serious there are some guys down here that run for big money. Are you wanting to run the supra? It will be dead stop 1/8 mile.

If you really want to run someone go make this same callout in the ATlanta section of www.streetcarforums.com

There is nobody that hardcore on this forum.

EXACTLY..... I cant wait to see the responses you get from that group...

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2005, 04:57 PM
i don't think i understood that last sentance but i'll agree with it.

Speedm0(\)key
11-18-2005, 05:11 PM
n4b PM me

CSquared
11-18-2005, 06:13 PM
I also know some guys on LI,Now if you mean smallblockposse.com or smallblockposse.net give them a holla,The name is the same on both boards.

Check them out and see if this post is a joke;)

I have met a few of the guys from smallblock posse on random occasions but they aren't who i am talking about. Just a couple of random friends and acquaintences i have that arent affiliated with any groups. You ever been out to edison avenue?

n4b
11-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I go there all the time,As a matter of fact before Matt from Lizzard racing moved from across the street by the hero store I was his best customer,Do you know Matt? Or his sister?,What about the twins Lorn and Mike,Both mustang lovers,You can pm me if you don't want to type it here.
Ask anyone about the guy with the Green hardtop camaro or the white convertible,If you know Edison then you should also know SK speed on sunrise,They can tell you who I am :).

n4b
11-18-2005, 08:26 PM
n4b PM me

pm sent:)

n4b
11-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Fuck you and your keyboard racer comments. Quit talking all that shit from way the fuck up north and just bring your stable of shit boxes on down and find some money races when your here. Im not going to ask Mike(Vteckid) a damn thing about you. You came on here talking all of your worthless garbage trying to feel like a badass. Im talking to you not him and for damn sure not on here in a public forum about setting up a damn money race. Fuck you and the shit box you rode in on.

And if you dont like the relies your getting from the local folks, then get the fuck off the board and go bother some other people who actually give a shit.

TOSS OF YOU FUCKIN WANKER...

Just to point out the lack of live brain cells remaining before you go totally senile,I made a post asking who wanted to race,You responded with profanity,If I am correct you were not asked to respond,Now the fact that you responded and have nothing to race me with just shows your haterism,Now all you have to do is say I am very sorry sir,Please forgive my foolish behavior and just maybe,Just maybe I will let you continue to play with those barbie dolls you love so much,Now go sit in the corner until you are spoken too and don't say a word:eek: .
I know your kind and it will kill you not to respond but lets see if Iam correct

collins
11-18-2005, 08:54 PM
i've had my fair share of fast cars....

tell me again, why DID you sell the skyline? i miss that thing damnit!

lol, nice comment about the mountains. we need to go back up.

n4b
11-18-2005, 09:28 PM
tell me again, why DID you sell the skyline? i miss that thing damnit!

lol, nice comment about the mountains. we need to go back up.

Just a question,What do you consider to be a fast street car?:cool:

collins
11-18-2005, 09:51 PM
define street. are you talking about highway? or are you talking about, say, mountains?

Tracy
11-18-2005, 09:53 PM
n4b, can you please use a period instead of a comma when you get to the end of a sentence? I'm not usually bothered by things like that...but it's kind of bothering me for some reason :)

Thanks in advance;)

collins
11-18-2005, 09:54 PM
lol tracy, you tard. :doh:

CSquared
11-18-2005, 10:20 PM
I go there all the time,As a matter of fact before Matt from Lizzard racing moved from across the street by the hero store I was his best customer,Do you know Matt? Or his sister?,What about the twins Lorn and Mike,Both mustang lovers,You can pm me if you don't want to type it here.
Ask anyone about the guy with the Green hardtop camaro or the white convertible,If you know Edison then you should also know SK speed on sunrise,They can tell you who I am :).

Yeah i know where s&k speed is... Im actually from that area maybe 10 min down hempstead turnpike. I met a couple of those guys a few times but im not really on name basis with any of them. I could probably name a few other people that you'd know but i doubt they'd be cool with their name being thrown around.

Over the summer i was on edison the night the cops raided the area... Not that they dont show up pretty much every night... but they trapped us in the parking lot of the shop right behind the deli(i forget the name). Were you up there by any chance that night? There were tons of people.

Goinfasterthanu
11-18-2005, 10:28 PM
This can be easily set up with Vteckid,Now let's see who is the keyboard racer?:blah:

Who would have ever thought you and him were friends..lol...you act just like him..

n4b
11-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah i know where s&k speed is... Im actually from that area maybe 10 min down hempstead turnpike. I met a couple of those guys a few times but im not really on name basis with any of them. I could probably name a few other people that you'd know but i doubt they'd be cool with their name being thrown around.

Over the summer i was on edison the night the cops raided the area... Not that they dont show up pretty much every night... but they trapped us in the parking lot of the shop right behind the deli(i forget the name). Were you up there by any chance that night? There were tons of people.

I may have been there that night,There were alot of money races and lots of cops:eek: ,I was able to get away by going thru a secret backroad which exited by the gas station where you buy the race gas.(That was for tracy):D .

Hey tracy!!!!If anything else bothers you like for example your girlfriend please let me know and I will take her off your hands:eye: .

n4b
11-18-2005, 10:43 PM
n4b, can you please use a period instead of a comma when you get to the end of a sentence? I'm not usually bothered by things like that...but it's kind of bothering me for some reason :)

Thanks in advance;)

Don't let it bother you tracy,Just look at the pictures instead(.)
And btw,I like your first baby:) .

n4b
11-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Who would have ever thought you and him were friends..lol...you act just like him..

Personally I don't know the guy,My friend is the guy with the blue srt4 who just won the import shoot out,I just know of him because he does the tuning on the Neon.
As far as acting like him Hmmmmmmmm:lmfao: ,I am older in years but not looks:D

n4b
11-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Tracy,Would you be willing to try one of my cars at the track?.I am sure you would get me on the lights but I will get you for the money$$$$$$$$$$$.

SilverJester
11-19-2005, 12:04 AM
So don't you think you should post up your mods, hp, 1/4 times....something, if your going to try and setup races for money? Depending on your mods I know people across the midwest (chicagho, south bend, indy, and sandusky areas) with cars running in the 9-11's. But I find it really strange your looking for races on the internet but hey, as long as your the one driving across the country.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Excuse me, nbwhore. Funny how you are trying your best(failing, but trying) at down-talking these people and yet you are the one to be looked down upon. If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less idiotic once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Also, I notice that you you don't put a space behind the comma in each of your posts. Why? Is this the cool thing to do now? Later, QD.

The Ren
11-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Lorn from Ga?

SNapper
11-19-2005, 10:05 AM
n4b, most these people on ia are just bashers they don't even do real street racing. you just gotta sorta out the races from the bashers.

n4b
11-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Excuse me, nbwhore. Funny how you are trying your best(failing, but trying) at down-talking these people and yet you are the one to be looked down upon. If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less idiotic once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Also, I notice that you you don't put a space behind the comma in each of your posts. Why? Is this the cool thing to do now? Later, QD.

I will make this short and sweet,Your opinion is like an Asshole Everyone has one.
That is coming from the heart of street racing,have a nice day and god bless:D

n4b
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Lorn from Ga?

The lorn I am speaking about lives in ny,Both him and his brother race mustangs and before that AWD talons :) .

n4b
11-19-2005, 11:50 AM
n4b, most these people on ia are just bashers they don't even do real street racing. you just gotta sorta out the races from the bashers.

Thank you SNapper,I understand that there are alot of people on the forum who aspire to be the things they see in the movies but due to parental controls have limitations;) .
This is the internet and as such will have all types of personalities,Some good and some bad.
I don't let it get to me because I have been doing this for too long,Trust me when I tell you this,90% of these people would not last a day in the real underground game of ours,With that being said,Lets take it with a grain of salt.
One love.
Now where are the true street racers/Track included?:eek:

The Ren
11-19-2005, 12:15 PM
The lorn I am speaking about lives in ny,Both him and his brother race mustangs and before that AWD talons :) .
There is a lorne here in Atlanta too that is a big mustang buff.. ironic.. but seriously dude.. if you wanna race.. take it to the track.. Street racing= stupid

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 01:07 PM
There is a lorne here in Atlanta too that is a big mustang buff.. ironic.. but seriously dude.. if you wanna race.. take it to the track.. Street racing= stupid

ricers street racing = Stupid.

dont mother anyone. please

if people decided to "street" race, im sure they know what could be the consequences of their actions and accept them, there is a way to the illegal responsibly.

thats the problem here in Import atlanta, over half the people here have shit to show for, few really even race.

so here is my point, nothing is wrong with n4b's thread, you dont race?.. stay the fuck out of it.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Well, hopefully, you will take yourself out before you take out an innocent family or someone else. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:23 PM

ANYONE street racing = Stupid.

thats the problem here in Import atlanta, over half the people here have shit to show for, few really even race.

I'm not one of those people. So, according to your criteria, I can talk.

so here is my point, nothing is wrong with n4b's thread, you dont race?.. stay the fuck out of it.

Actually there is something wrong with this thread. Street racing locations, times and all the other bullshit that goes with it are not to be discussed on here. Kepp it off the board. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
11-19-2005, 01:24 PM
hahahaha...this is just amazing..wow

GO TO DALLAS OR COMMERCE NIGGAH :eek:

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:37 PM
^^^ Dallas? WTF?!?!? Were you thinking of Reynold's? Later, QD.

WINDSOR
11-19-2005, 01:42 PM
^^^ Dallas? WTF?!?!? Were you thinking of Reynold's? Later, QD.

probably thinking of the track in Dallas,GA. Southeastern dragway

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Well, hopefully, you will take yourself out before you take out an innocent family or someone else. Later, QD.

hey, some fat bitch soccer mom can be putting on make up and talking on the phone at the same time, lose control of her fucking oversized ever so popular SUV, and roll it, and kill several people on the highway.

you're not going to stop anything with bitching, sure you can say wha tyou want in the end, for it is the interWEB, if i take myself out doing something i wanted to do, yes.. thats all on me, if i die.. that would be my problem would it not? , like i said.. and i really hope i dont have to go into detail.. you CAN do the illegal responsibly.

no one has discussed locations, no one has said anything to my knowledge yet except "ATLANTA".

and no you wouldnt fit the criteria for you dont own a car worth a shit in the sense of "FAST" car. not that it is bad, you are a grown man, with grown problems, wife and kids. im sure you have more import things to care about other than owning a sports car.

so in the end.. bottom line.

you can tell me that im 100% wrong with everything i said. and keep bitching.

or. you can throw a fit and ban me. up to you Mr. QD

no one i know here as of yet has any credibility/or right to say anything to anyone to be taken seriously, this is supposed to be an enthusiast forum.. yet we have sex, relationship therapy sections where everyone feels like they are a shrink.. wtf... everyone here lets IA become life. its so gay.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:46 PM
probably thinking of the track in Dallas,GA. Southeastern dragway

Yea, I was thinking that, myslef, but for an import run? Aren't imports more suited to a 1/4 mile track rather than an 1/8? That's why I questioned that, lolol.

BTW, Windsor, hit me up when you move out this way. Later, QD.

WINDSOR
11-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Yea, I was thinking that, myslef, but for an import run? Aren't imports more suited to a 1/4 mile track rather than an 1/8? That's why I questioned that, lolol.

BTW, Windsor, hit me up when you move out this way. Later, QD.

nah not really. My talon runs hard in the 1/8. A FWD car might run crappy though in the 1/8 on street tires though.

SMOKENU
11-19-2005, 01:51 PM
I will make this short and sweet,Your opinion is like an Asshole Everyone has one.
That is coming from the heart of street racing,have a nice day and god bless:D

Whats done to your 95 camaro??? I have a firehawk to run. I just got it done not that long ago. I have only had it on the street twice. I have been slammed with work and have not had a chance to run it against anyone yet. When are you coming to Ga next? We could set some races up for sure. If you are a true street racer also it would not be all about the MONEY either. It would be about the rush of the race. Pm if you would like if you insterested.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:54 PM
hey, some fat bitch soccer mom can be putting on make up and talking on the phone at the same time, lose control of her fucking oversized ever so popular SUV, and roll it, and kill several people on the highway.

I applaud you on that one because I completely agree.

you're not going to stop anything with bitching, sure you can say wha tyou want in the end, for it is the interWEB,

Again, you are exactly right. This sucks. So far I can't rebut anything you post.

if i take myself out doing something i wanted to do, yes.. thats all on me, if i die.. that would be my problem would it not? ,

Although I mean that for most street racers, that lone post by me wasn't directed towards you.

no one has discussed locations, no one has said anything to my knowledge yet except "ATLANTA".

Yes, I realize that, but that is what this topic was supposed to be for.

and no you wouldnt fit the criteria for you dont own a car worth a shit in the sense of "FAST" car.

Yes I fit the criteria. How many people on here have any form of auto racing championship in their years? I know of one person in this thread that does.

not that it is bad, you are a grown man, with grown problems, wife and kids. im sure you have more import things to care about other than owning a sports car.

I'd love to be able to get a sports car. But, once more(even though I don't see the need for you to bring my family into this), you are right. That comes first. BTW, I don't want just any ole sports car. I'm going old school as soon as I can. Late 70's.

Unfortunately, I can't say that because, at least in this thread, you said nothing that I found fault in.

You haven't done anything to be banned over. As far as the fit...it takes one to know one.

no one i know here as of yet has any credibility/or right to say anything to anyone to be taken seriously, this is supposed to be an enthusiast forum.. yet we have sex, relationship therapy sections where everyone feels like they are a shrink.. wtf... everyone here lets IA become life. its so gay.

Goddamnit quit saying shit that makes sense. I'm trying to retain my E-thug mentality and champion here and you keep holding me back. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 01:56 PM
nah not really. My talon runs hard in the 1/8. A FWD car might run crappy though in the 1/8 on street tires though.

Ahhh, gotcha. Later, QD.

1439/2000
11-19-2005, 02:08 PM

Yeah I nominate a few dsms around here for 1/8th mile.

Well just the Obrian 2g gsx. And maybe batlgrounds evo once its straightened out.

Batman
11-19-2005, 03:22 PM
Look like Ny doesnt have a scene

n4b
11-19-2005, 04:55 PM

I must say this,"I truly appreciate your adult opinion" and that is from the heart.
I must also add this "I know first hand the legal consequences of illegal street racing".
Not to be a basher of imports but up here impoprts have been the major cause of all the heat we are getting right now.
I have been doing this thing for 20 years and only of late have it been so bad,Case in point, When the domestic car owners meet to do the thing it's alwaly in a responsible adult atmosphere, No burnouts in the middle of the street, No loud music playing in front of private homes , No 360's etc.
On the other hand when the imports meet to do the thing it's major chaos, It could be due to the difference in age but one thing is true, We are all paying for it in some way or another.
I say do what you like in a safe respectful atmosphere,I prefer the track myself but sometimes in the heat of the moment when the track is closed we find our own track;) .

Speedm0(\)key
11-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Goddamnit quit saying shit that makes sense. I'm trying to retain my E-thug mentality and champion here and you keep holding me back. Later, QD.

:lmfao: damn yoU!

n4b
11-19-2005, 05:05 PM

dont mother anyone. please

if people decided to "street" race, im sure they know what could be the consequences of their actions and accept them, there is a way to the illegal responsibly.

Someone also made a very good point,If you don't feel like posting on the forum, You can always pm me to set something up.
Once again I cannot stop people from voicing their opinions but this thread was started for the real diehard racers who actually have a vehicle with not just exhaust and intakes.
I will not get into how much $$$ is in my cars but it's not for the faint hearted.
I don't descriminate because any 2 cars can race. Now let the negotiations begin:D

n4b
11-19-2005, 05:07 PM
hahahaha...this is just amazing..wow

GO TO DALLAS OR COMMERCE NIGGAH :eek:
:D :D

n4b
11-19-2005, 05:09 PM

you're not going to stop anything with bitching, sure you can say wha tyou want in the end, for it is the interWEB, if i take myself out doing something i wanted to do, yes.. thats all on me, if i die.. that would be my problem would it not? , like i said.. and i really hope i dont have to go into detail.. you CAN do the illegal responsibly.

and no you wouldnt fit the criteria for you dont own a car worth a shit in the sense of "FAST" car. not that it is bad, you are a grown man, with grown problems, wife and kids. im sure you have more import things to care about other than owning a sports car.

so in the end.. bottom line.

What he said:D :D ;)

Flamed03
11-19-2005, 05:14 PM
so, when are you coming to atlanta?

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Please, from now on keep all discussions of street racing in PM or E-mail. That is all that is asked.

nb4, you are obviously about my age from you stating that you have been into cars and shit about 20 years. I have also been around the automotive scene for almost 20 years, starting in '87 with lowriding. I too, drive a domestic, so that means I am not some teenager(or young dude) with a Honda trying to start shit without reason.

I'll lock this thread now. As you can see, I am locking this without an attack on you so that you don't think that I am going after you and then keeping you from you coming back. Just please keep anything else in PM or E-mail. Thanks. Later, QD.