PDA

View Full Version : fs: motorola droid x

whatever210
02-12-2011, 09:17 PM
sold

Nex
02-12-2011, 10:52 PM
will this cdma work still with out service. features such as mp3, web surfing , video etc. or does it need to be activated ?

91LudeSiT
02-13-2011, 11:33 AM
will this cdma work still with out service. features such as mp3, web surfing , video etc. or does it need to be activated ?

It should work just fine without activation, my guess is you want to use it like an ipod touch. Make sure you put it in airplane mode to disable the 3g modem and extend your battery life.

Just FYI, this is the same price it would be to renew your contract and get one.

whatever210
02-13-2011, 06:11 PM
It should work just fine without activation, my guess is you want to use it like an ipod touch. Make sure you put it in airplane mode to disable the 3g modem and extend your battery life.

Just FYI, this is the same price it would be to renew your contract and get one.
1. its sold for asking price. within 6 hours.

2. yes you can get this phone if you renew...but if you not up for a renew for another year then this is perfect for whoever. so fuck off.....wait are you gunna neg rep me? lol like that would matter bitch.

3. mine comes with power mat

91LudeSiT
02-19-2011, 09:59 AM
1. its sold for asking price. within 6 hours.

2. yes you can get this phone if you renew...but if you not up for a renew for another year then this is perfect for whoever. so fuck off.....wait are you gunna neg rep me? lol like that would matter bitch.

3. mine comes with power mat

Whoa, no need to be a douche, I was merely trying to help you out by saying that this was cheap.