PDA

View Full Version : SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Kristi
11-18-2005, 01:57 PM
My boss just came up to me and told me I still have 84 hours vacation time left. Well there is no way I can use all that before I quit - so he said that he would just give me a bonus check for the remaining time that I don't use. On top of that I'm getting my end of the year bonus for staying an extra two weeks. So that last pay check is going to be kick ass! It will be like 3K (after taxes)!

A.P. Photography
11-18-2005, 01:58 PM
:goodjob: nice

Kristi
11-18-2005, 02:01 PM
then it will be time to go shopping for some clothes that fit since my are all too big now!

IntegraXTR
11-18-2005, 02:02 PM
damn thats nice

kilpatty43
11-18-2005, 02:02 PM
sweet...so youre getting me my savard jersey right? thanks

Kristi
11-18-2005, 02:03 PM
sweet...so youre getting me my savard jersey right? thanks
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

how about no! I could buy me a Petrovicky Jersey tho....hmmmm.....good idea. :)

kilpatty43
11-18-2005, 02:05 PM
how about you get his numbers and name put on yours? and buy me a savy one :)

Kristi
11-18-2005, 02:06 PM
how about you get his numbers and name put on yours? and buy me a savy one :)
i don't know about that.........depends on how nice you are to me between now and then :D

what else could i buy? hmmmmmmm, i guess i could just save it up and use it as part of my down payment on my G. but spending it sounds so much better!

BufordŽ
11-18-2005, 08:16 PM
what else could i buy? hmmmmmmm, i guess i could just buy Ryan's CompTech Super Charger with High Boost Pully! I think I will!

Thanks, Kristi! That's farking awesome of you to do! Damn, I feel like the luckiest man on earth!

Kristi
11-18-2005, 08:16 PM
hahaha, nice try buford

BufordŽ
11-18-2005, 08:34 PM
I thought it was. lol. You know you want to.

Hulud
11-18-2005, 08:34 PM
hey i need a sugar momma.....

lol

sooooo....
hows it goin? lol

Kristi
11-18-2005, 08:35 PM
nah, i think i'm going to save it and use it as a down payment or either use it to buy new furniture when i get my apartment. i'm going to sell everything in my house now and start over fresh.

Julio
11-18-2005, 08:35 PM
So why are you selling your house to go into an apartment?

BufordŽ
11-18-2005, 08:36 PM
That's strange. You have really nice stuff.

Kristi
11-18-2005, 08:39 PM
So why are you selling your house to go into an apartment?
because i want to be closer to work and i don't have the time to deal with it anymore. i thought i couldn't afford it for awhile, but money is fine now, i'm doing better than i ever have financially. i just don't have the time to keep it clean, bother with the yard, etc. so i'm going to sell it and get an apartment in duluth closer to my new job and also save that money i make from the house and not pay so much for rent/mortgage. it also will be smaller - easier to take care of - no yard etc. i was going to sell the house anyway and buy one with james - but that isn't happening now so i'm going to stick with my plans. i will feel relieved once it is gone, one less thing i have to worry about. :D :goodjob:

Kristi
11-18-2005, 08:42 PM
That's strange. You have really nice stuff.
aw, thanks! i've basically started over on a fresh slate and i want to just start with all new stuff as crazy as it sounds. plus my living furniture is sage green and i don't want to keep that color in my apartment. and i've been wanting a new bed, so i'm going to get one. :) along with new electronics, etc.

Julio
11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
hnm.. Me personally dont want a to deal with a house neither.

But, since you already bought that house.. And now dont want to deal with it.. why not just rent the house out?

I know some people dont really care when renting a house.. But why get rid of it when you already have it...

Kristi
11-18-2005, 08:51 PM
just don't want to have to hassle with any of that to be honest. i've thought of renting it out to my brother and his friends, but i really don't want to do that. plus, i don't even know where to begin in doing that. i would rather just get rid of it and make all the money i can while i can.

Hulud
11-18-2005, 09:37 PM
nah, i think i'm going to save it and use it as a down payment or either use it to buy new furniture when i get my apartment. i'm going to sell everything in my house now and start over fresh.
you dont want to be my sugar momma? im hurt
:(

Kristi
11-19-2005, 09:59 AM
you dont want to be my sugar momma? im hurt
:(
sorry, i've been people's sugar momma for WAY too long and now its time to spoil myself instead of men!

Kevykev
11-19-2005, 11:49 AM
sorry, i've been people's sugar momma for WAY too long and now its time to spoil myself instead of men!

Damn you were a suggah Momma?

Go ahead girl and spoil yo self!

or pm me for paypal info, which ever you feel like doing :D

nah good for you though

Kristi
11-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Damn you were a suggah Momma?

Go ahead girl and spoil yo self!

or pm me for paypal info, which ever you feel like doing :D

nah good for you though
lol - i've always been everyone's sugar momma - both my friend and ex boyfriends and i'm sick of it!

i'm gonna spoil myself. its gonna be great!

and if i need your paypal info - i will let you know ;)

collins
11-19-2005, 11:25 PM
:liar:...lol. c'mon now, that went both ways, so dont complain too much.

Julio
11-20-2005, 08:19 AM

:smileowne

Kristi
11-20-2005, 11:56 AM

did i say in particular your name? ummm, no. but i did spend a lot of money on you, thank you. i'm not saying you didn't spend it on me so don't get all huffy and puffy about it. :goodjob:

collins
11-20-2005, 06:44 PM
well actually, no you didnt specify, but you put it on here, and i'm the only one everyone on here knows about, so................ what would YOU think? also, relax! you seem a little tense.

Kristi
11-20-2005, 06:47 PM
not tense at all actually. i'm great! and just because they don't know any of my other ex's doesn't mean that i'm automatically talking about you. most people on here know what i got for you, so its not a secret. i'm referring to the down payment on the car for my ex and all the shit i bought them. chill out - you seem too tense there buddy

collins
11-20-2005, 06:49 PM
nah, i'm cool. peace out.

Kristi
11-20-2005, 06:52 PM
bye sparky