PDA

View Full Version : Sports Rapelisberger vs. Vick

alpine_aw11
02-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Alright, I'll get it out of the way that I'm aware Big Ben was not officially convicted and never went to jail, but I do believe 100% that he did sexually assault the girl in Milledgeville(I have several friends there who know her). If he didn't do it, she wouldn't have gotten paid. On top of that, with his previous charges added in, am I the only one who thinks it's bullshit nobody cared about Ben's crimes compared to the massive nationwide reaction Vick got? Just because Vick wasn't in a situation where he could write checks to get out of it doesn't change a thing imo.

Roethlisberger's story was well documented of course, but once he got a 4 game suspension(LOL, WUT?) noone cared anymore. Vick goes to jail, misses way more time, loses all of his endorsements/money, and there were still protestors when he returned. Organizing dog fights is better than being a big stupid pussy and forcing yourself on a woman. And apparently Big Ben is already a changed man, lol. Right.

Bigt8aford
02-06-2011, 06:17 PM
I couldn't agree more. Thing that gets me is the Vick really shows talent when he gets to the Eagles. lol

alpine_aw11
02-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Vick was good with Atlanta also, just a bit too inconsistent/injury prone.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 10:29 PM
what they both did was wrong and both did deserve to be punished by law, but vick got bent over BAD. Funny how every animal activist group you could think of was asking for vicks head, but on the other hand you barely heard a peep out of groups that stand up for women who fall victim to sexual abuse. I do hope that both men are truly sorry about their past and continue to move in the right direction. Vick appears to be on the right track, and I hope Big Ben is on track as well.