PDA

View Full Version : Dreams thread?

PlatanoPower
02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
I've always been intrigued by dreams in general, especially since I've been having vivid dreams since childhood. One of my first vivid and very unsettling dreams I had as a child was that of dinosaurs emerging from the ground at a church.
The scary part is that the church and setting of the dream was very real. I lived across the street from that church and field where the afforemention happened. I've experienced numerous times what I'm going to describe as an out of body experience. Falling asleep and waking in my dream is what it feels like. Or realizing that I'm dreaming and having a bit more control of myself in the dream. I'm going to go as far as to say that I've mastered certain aspects of my dreams. Such as being able to PAUSE my dream especially when being chased by scary monsters. lol It's always crappy because I usually time it right before I become monster breakfast. Then there's times I've actually died, death by alligator is never fun.

This morning I had a very weird dream though... I don't know if I was having an out of body experience or not but I definatly was aware that I was not in the physical world.

I'm going to call it the "ZONE"

I knew I was in the "ZONE" because of the clouds. The sky was partly cloudy, scattered and moving FAST. The colors seemed to have a bleeding touch to them. I soon realized I was standing in front of my house. From there I could see a badly congested highway, people were standing on their cars etc... Suddenly my sister appeared from the vast and seemed bothered. She rumored of some apocalypse or event that was going to happen and that's when I took to the streets to see for myself.

Now I don't remember every detail or can put together what I saw next in order.

I tried to stay close to home because with these experiences I have a tendency to lose setting easily. The "ZONE" world is sometimes constantly changing, morphing and inanimate things sometimes have life. It's almost is if I was experiencing the absolute culmination of life at once, I saw things that were, are and may come to be.

I'm going to cut this short and get to the gravy. Hell was spawning on Earth, I mean DEMONS the kinds you don't see at the movies were literally ripping people to shreds, etc... I quickly returned inside and watched through the blinds as wild animails chased people and ravaged at walls. At one point my dad opened the front door and I accompanied him. We were suddenly approached by 5-6 large barking dogs. Soon after a 7-8 foot tall figure approached. It had the body of a man, wearing a suitlike robe and the head of a DOG. A black dog with black eyes. At that point my dad turned around and went inside while I held my ground in front of my door. The dogs retreated and soon after the tall dog headed man did aswell... At some point we ended up on a bus heading to who knows where and were definatly harrased by some bird of prey similar to the size of a small van. It was definatly sticking it's long neck and dinosaur like head through the bus window and taking chomps at my fellow bus mates.

I woke around 5:30 a.m. from this and shrugged it off as a twisted nightmare. I drifted back into a light sleep and was reintroduced into the "dream". Our bus had taken us to a compound like building with many screens. We were watching the world consumed by hell. The military was defenseless against these beings and animals which were ripping their armor like the very ground they were spawning from.

add or share your crazy dreams!

nreggie454
02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I had a dream last night that Snooki got liposuction and she was skinny with her really fat face in tact. I saw through her plastic lies and was sure that she would be a lardass again.

civic gsr
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
i dreamed of a fine ass milf blowing me in my car

5speed
02-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I have had lots of dreams which would fall under the category of Deja Vu if you will. My first was when I was 7 or so. It was so real I could think reality now is a dream. My grandmother got in a fight with her roommate(really her lesbian lover). Terry(roommate) knocked 3 pictures off the wall that had about 8 on it. I remember the specific pictures to this day. About a year later after the dream it happened. Those exact pictures from the dream were knocked of the wall and frames broken. Its not one of those things where you feel like it happened before. I clearly knew I had the dream before bc it was one of the first that was so real to me.

I have had crazier things happen but thats another story.

Evil Goat
02-03-2011, 01:50 PM
psyhic...lol

wanggsticky
02-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I have had lots of dreams which would fall under the category of Deja Vu if you will. My first was when I was 7 or so. It was so real I could think reality now is a dream. My grandmother got in a fight with her roommate(really her lesbian lover). Terry(roommate) knocked 3 pictures off the wall that had about 8 on it. I remember the specific pictures to this day. About a year later after the dream it happened. Those exact pictures from the dream were knocked of the wall and frames broken. Its not one of those things where you feel like it happened before. I clearly knew I had the dream before bc it was one of the first that was so real to me.

I have had crazier things happen but thats another story.

damn, thats crazy...

Echonova
02-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't dream... Ever.

Well, I know I do but I never remember them even when I first wake up.

CaTcH22
02-03-2011, 06:33 PM
I get to drinkin and have strange dreams... Its usually about alligators or tornados. DONT ASK ME WHY.

iamdallas
02-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Last night I dreamed that I boosted my car and my friend kept telling me the turbo wasn't big enough... that's all I remember. :screwy:

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2011, 07:57 PM
its crazy you made this thread. just this morning a texted a good friend of mine i met through IA that i dreamed he hated me. come to find out he didnt hate me. but as of yesterday he does hate someone else.

98blackcivic
02-04-2011, 12:14 AM
i kicked it with my boy today cuz he just got out
he said he had a dream last night i was coming to kick it with him
strange

Humphrizzle
02-04-2011, 12:29 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/97accordjdm/tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500-3.jpg

5speed
02-04-2011, 12:58 PM
damn, thats crazy...

LOL, I wish

I don't dream... Ever.

Well, I know I do but I never remember them even when I first wake up.

Same thing with my wife. I always have cool dreams to talk to her about but she has nothing