PDA

View Full Version : Umm, database error?

Browning151
01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Database error again? Second time in the past week, I thought they fixed this?

Bacon
01-29-2011, 09:44 PM
I had issues using Tapatalk but not with my laptop.

-EnVus-
01-29-2011, 09:46 PM
The site has been doing pretty good so no bitching guys

Bacon
01-29-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm not bitching about it. All I got was some error message when I went to use Tapatalk saying it's been disabled but it's working now. Haven't had any issues with the site on my laptop in months.

Browning151
01-29-2011, 09:59 PM
The site has been doing pretty good so no bitching guys

I'm not bitching, just pointing out that its started happening again and that I though they fixed it. If I was bitching I would have said "omg wtf, why IA no fucking work, this shit fucking suckzzzzz blah blah blah" like a n00b.

-EnVus-
01-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Alright ill reword that "Complaining" about the error is that better lol...Trust me i haven't been on IA all day then an hour ago i tried and i got the error also.
I was disappointed myself but also knew it wouldn't be long that it gets fixed that you have to keep in mind we are working on the SPAM epidemic.
IA like almost all other forums has been hit hard by the Spam bots and we had to tweak a few things to divert them.

Echonova
01-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I haven't been on a bunch this weekend, but I haven't seen it yet, therefore it's not happening.

Browning151
01-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Alright ill reword that "Complaining" about the error is that better lol...Trust me i haven't been on IA all day then an hour ago i tried and i got the error also.
I was disappointed myself but also knew it wouldn't be long that it gets fixed that you have to keep in mind we are working on the SPAM epidemic.
IA like almost all other forums has been hit hard by the Spam bots and we had to tweak a few things to divert them.

I know IA has been dealing with the spam like everyone else lately, so if a couple of database errors gets rid of that I'm ok, as long as it doesn't end up being a regular occurrence again.

BanginJimmy
01-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Nother forum I am on went down for a few hours yesterday also for some type of update that was supposed to greatly reduce the spam.