PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. 350Z

mz.Z33
01-27-2011, 05:02 PM
2 months ago, i was involved in a pretty bad accident. i've had the car for almost 3 years up til this day.... long story short----

i was coming up to an intersection. both lights green, the guy ahead was about to turn but he didn't have the green signal arrow to turn. he didn't yield to me & luckily he swerved enough not to hit me head on. my air bags deployed, his didn't. completely totalled the front driver side of my Z & his front end gone, the other driver refused medical attention, didn't get a ticket, didn't say a word to me at the scene... for me-- no ticket (wasn't my fault), i was hysterical, taken to the emergency room, left with injuries & tons of medical bills... a&&hole.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ladie_racer/1108101235950001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ladie_racer/1108101238.jpg
SAD, I KNOW :(

REST IN PEACE MY LOVE.

--------------------------------------------

AND IF YOU'RE INTERESTING IN GETTING ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT, I GOT PLENTY OF INFO FOR YOU... FEEL FREE TO ASK! :)

peace.

5speed
01-27-2011, 05:33 PM
What were the speeds in this? Looks like the Z held up pretty well(i.e. keep you the driver safe).

Echonova
01-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Why didn't they ticket the other driver??? That's gonna hurt you when his insurance refuses to pay...

But at least you're ok. Sorry 'bout your Z

Edit: Somehow I over looked this happened two months ago.

FostyTG28
01-27-2011, 05:40 PM
That sucks, big time. What sucks worse, having to pay those bills and god knows how fucking expensive hospital bills are...

Evil Goat
01-27-2011, 09:29 PM
if you were involved in an accident as you described and you pay a dime on medical bills or to replace then car then you're an idiot

i had something similar happen in a 1990 accord with 180k miles on it....got $5300 for the car and about 3500 to cover about 1800 in medical bills and all i had to do was mention lawyer when they called with their first offer to settle the accident

NJSC
01-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Seriously. ^ he's got it figured out. And if they don't want to play ball then get the lawyer.

Relentless
01-27-2011, 09:52 PM
keyword here: LAWYER!

mz.Z33
01-27-2011, 10:31 PM
thanks for the response everyone....
i did get a lawyer for my personal injuries. his insurance had to pay off my car & is still in the process of paying off all my medical bills... because i got the lawyer, i didn't have to pay a single penny on any of them. i'm still in the process of settling with his insurance company because i'm still going to physical & occupational therapy. that counts a lot cuz my lawyer said the more medical bills i racked up, the better of a case i got against this guy. this dude completely messed me up- my left hand was swollen like a balloon (the air bag threw my hand off the steering wheel & hit something pretty hard when it deployed), seat belt burn across my chest, & had bruises all over upper body & face. my biggest advice for anyone who had to go through what i just went through: lawyer up! it's gonna help so much.

G.C
01-28-2011, 12:13 AM
thanks for the response everyone....
i did get a lawyer for my personal injuries. his insurance had to pay off my car & is still in the process of paying off all my medical bills... because i got the lawyer, i didn't have to pay a single penny on any of them. i'm still in the process of settling with his insurance company because i'm still going to physical & occupational therapy. that counts a lot cuz my lawyer said the more medical bills i racked up, the better of a case i got against this guy. this dude completely messed me up- my left hand was swollen like a balloon (the air bag threw my hand off the steering wheel & hit something pretty hard when it deployed), seat belt burn across my chest, & had bruises all over upper body & face. my biggest advice for anyone who had to go through what i just went through: lawyer up! it's gonna help so much.

sorry this happened, but at least your alive without any major damage to your body. hope you win your case.

95integra123
01-28-2011, 09:40 AM
OMG that sucks

mz.Z33
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
it does suck. i miss my baby so much... it had so much potential. i'll be settling on my case soon so hopefully i'll be up in a new ride soon. for now, i got me a 06 Altima... figure it would be a good time for me to get a DD before i start school. i don't plan to get another Z for now, i'll save it for later on in the future. i currently have my eye on something else... don't wanna ruin the surprise but when i do get it---- i won't be mz.Z33 anymore. thanks for all the responses yall! peace.

DVSRX-7
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
And I thought they were 'Built Ford Tough'... Sorry for the accident. Seriously involve a lawyer, get your money.

Julio
02-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Sucks about your wreck.... good thing you are alive and apparently getting better.

On the other side- I will play the old asshole role...

Is pretty sad that you already have your eyes on another car..
Is pretty sad that you are " Trying to Rack " Up bills to build a case against the other guy...

Good way to have your priorities straight.....
Because of people abusing the system ( not saying you are ) Insurance premiums are so high....

Ok , back to normal.. If you are really hurting, then I wish you well...
Glad you are alive and * cough * abusing the system..

If I was you, I would do the same thing.. hahaha

mz.Z33
02-05-2011, 12:16 PM
lol i do have my eyes on another car but it'll be about a year or two before i get it. i got me a DD b/c i didn't wanna get a brand new car considering how my financial situation is at the moment. i'm still not over my Z so i'll feel like shit if i replace it right now... it was my baby, my pride & joy. when i got my license, it was the same year the new Z's came out. i dreamt of having that car for so long & when i finally got it, i was so proud dude! i had busted my ass for so long & there it finally was on my driveway... i'm sure yall can understand that right? it's your baby.
anywhoo... if you wanna say i'm abusing the system, i guess. i don't know, don't care. the guy who hit me seriously didn't give 2 shits about what happened & literally didn't see me coming at that intersection but the guy's gonna pay for what he did to me & my baby. i didn't have to literally rack up bills but with all the doctors, appointments, & therapy i had to go to, it already ran up to over $10,000. i just took the advice from my lawyer.... but of course, you'd do the same thing too, see?! :)

miro_gt
02-06-2011, 01:25 AM
dang, that sux big time. The only right move here is to get lawyer, and do not try to do anything on your own .. unless you know what you're doing.

I had a hit and run accident some time ago, ended up with them buying my car for more than what it was worth, and giving me extra on top of what they already paid for my medical bills. But it took over 1 year.

good luck though, and hope you heal fast

b20vtecrr
02-19-2011, 11:45 AM
z keep us posted, i wanna know how everything goes man!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!