PDA

View Full Version : Sports What What Green Bay going to the Super Bowl!!!

mike's02ls1
01-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Hell Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...... Go Pack Go!!!!

BanginJimmy
01-23-2011, 10:32 PM
I hate GB. I hope the Steelers drop 50 on you.

mike's02ls1
01-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Its ok, not everyone can have a team with sell out games, and a 20+ waiting list for tickets...

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 10:50 PM

I agree. I don't hate GB, but I'd love for Pittsburgh to add to their league high 6 Super Bowl trophies. Later, QD.

nreggie454
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Pittsburgh can definitely take it if they played like they did for the first half of their game tonight. It will be tough since the Packers have been on a huge roll lately. It should be a great, hard hitting game.

Go Steelers.

-EnVus-
01-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Steelers gonna rape them Fudge Packers...

VIP Style
01-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Rodgers is playing his ass off right now, I would love to see him down pitts in the superbowl.

cruz1325
01-26-2011, 08:04 PM
ill go for GB.....the jets should of won thow

nreggie454
01-26-2011, 10:51 PM
ill go for GB.....the jets should of won thow
No they shouldn't have. The Steelers blew it in the second half and almost let the Jets win. No team that gets only one single rushing yard in the first half deserves to win any game. The Jets only had a chance because the Steelers didn't really show up in the second half.

BTW, the word you are looking for is "though," as in, the Jets were getting their asses kicked all over the field in the AFC championship, even though the difference in score was only five points.

mike's02ls1
01-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Rodgers is playing his ass off right now, I would love to see him down pitts in the superbowl.Rogers is on fire, and look at there defense.....

nreggie454
01-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Rogers is on fire, and look at there defense.....
Are you talking about the Steelers defense that beat the Falcons single-handedly? The Packers have a practically one-dimensional offense, and if the Steelers can put pressure and hits on Rodgers, then the Packers will have a ton of issues.

alpine_aw11
01-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Rodgers didn't do much in the Chicago game, I'm changing my pick to Pittsburg. Although I really do think that GB's offense will play much better in a dome with turf. For some reason they can't handle weather, doesn't really make since.

FasTech
01-27-2011, 11:30 AM
We all know Pittsburgh is going to dominate. So does GB, so.. I doubt they'll bring there A-game. LOL.

ISAtlanta300
01-27-2011, 12:14 PM
GB is gonna choke. Just like the Falcons.

VIP Style
01-28-2011, 02:45 AM
not so sure about that one, GB is better coached than the falcons.
GB is gonna choke. Just like the Falcons.

JDM onlyy
01-28-2011, 10:03 AM
not so sure about that one, GB is better coached than the falcons.

You seriously hate the Falcons huh? lol

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2011, 07:38 PM
You seriously hate the Falcons huh? lol

That last post of his is just more proof of that, lolol. Green Bay isn't better coached at all. They just played a great game against a team that didn't. Later, QD.

VIP Style
01-29-2011, 04:01 PM
You seriously hate the Falcons huh? lolyep, im done with the falcons. talking all that RISE UP crap just to get waxed by a 6th seed team that they were supposedly better than.

VIP Style
01-29-2011, 04:04 PM
hmm lets see, GB had no running game for a majority of the season, had injuries to key players, tore up the #1 seeded team in the NFC, and now they are on the way to the super bowl. I would have to say GB is better coached this season, anybody can see that.
That last post of his is just more proof of that, lolol. Green Bay isn't better coached at all. They just played a great game against a team that didn't. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-29-2011, 08:22 PM
hmm lets see, GB had no running game for a majority of the season, had injuries to key players, tore up the #1 seeded team in the NFC, and now they are on the way to the super bowl. I would have to say GB is better coached this season, anybody can see that.Can I get a AMEN...... Go Pack Go..... Atlanta wishes they could have what Green Bay has, Fans, sold out games, and going to the super bowl....

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2011, 10:23 PM
hmm lets see, GB had no running game for a majority of the season, had injuries to key players, tore up the #1 seeded team in the NFC, and now they are on the way to the super bowl. I would have to say GB is better coached this season, anybody can see that.

Nope. Wrong...again. Seems to be your forte. My comment stands and is more representative of how it really is. If Green Bay really were the better coached team, they would have been the number one seed and not the Falcons. Or at least a higher seed. Atlanta; top seed. Green Bay; bottom seed. Green Bay just played the better game when it mattered most. Later, QD.

VIP Style
01-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Nope my friend. Playing a better game when it matters most is part of being better coached and better prepared.
Nope. Wrong...again. Seems to be your forte. My comment stands and is more representative of how it really is. If Green Bay really were the better coached team, they would have been the number one seed and not the Falcons. Or at least a higher seed. Atlanta; top seed. Green Bay; bottom seed. Green Bay just played the better game when it mattered most. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Nope my friend. Playing a better game when it matters most is part of being better coached and better prepared.

Completely disagree, although I do see where you're trying to go. It just isn't so. It just meant they brought their A-game and the other team did not. A better coached team doesn't "Rise Up" in one game ( I know they played hard as hail in the last several games). A better coached team plays great ball all year long. The Falcons did. The Pack did not.

But it's all good. Hopefully Pittsburgh will quiet the fanbois. If not, congrats to the Pack for a helluva season. Later, QD.

VIP Style
01-30-2011, 01:51 PM
I have family from Wisconsin, they sent sooo much trash talk via email and text messages soon after that thrashing atlanta took. A part of me wants to see the pack get roughed up by pitt, but than again Rodgers has been on fire and I would like to see him finish it off with a ring. You have to give Green Bay more credit though, if they are on their way to the superbowl, than obviously they have played good enough all year long. They did not allow injuries, etc. get in the way.
Completely disagree, although I do see where you're trying to go. It just isn't so. It just meant they brought their A-game and the other team did not. A better coached team doesn't "Rise Up" in one game ( I know they played hard as hail in the last several games). A better coached team plays great ball all year long. The Falcons did. The Pack did not.

But it's all good. Hopefully Pittsburgh will quiet the fanbois. If not, congrats to the Pack for a helluva season. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Nope. Wrong...again. Seems to be your forte. My comment stands and is more representative of how it really is. If Green Bay really were the better coached team, they would have been the number one seed and not the Falcons. Or at least a higher seed. Atlanta; top seed. Green Bay; bottom seed. Green Bay just played the better game when it mattered most. Later, QD.So your saying since Atlanta was the number one seed they were better coached? How come a 6th seed team spanked them? Just because you are ranked number 1 doesn't mean shit, its who has the biggest heart, and who's team is healthy. Lets see what next year brings, and see how strong the falcons really are. Remember the Lombardi trophy is named after the best coach of all time, and guess what, he was the coach of the Packers..... Who won the first two super bowls, yep Packers....

BanginJimmy
01-30-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't think you will find a team in the NFL that is as injured as the Packets are. I believe they are missing 4 opening day starters right now and a few #2s are out .ow also.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I don't think you will find a team in the NFL that is as injured as the Packets are. I believe they are missing 4 opening day starters right now and a few #2s are out .ow also.

Even with the injuries we pulled thru, and made it to Super Bowl.

BanginJimmy
01-30-2011, 03:39 PM
I still say duck the fudge packers. I hope they lose by 50.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 03:46 PM
I still say duck the fudge packers. I hope they lose by 50.

Even if, I say if, they lose, it isn't going to bring your Falcons back, the season is over for you dirty birds. Now take this off season to get some better fans, sell out games, and don't blow it at the end, then you might make it all the way......

JDM onlyy
01-30-2011, 04:11 PM
So your saying since Atlanta was the number one seed they were better coached? How come a 6th seed team spanked them? Just because you are ranked number 1 doesn't mean shit, its who has the biggest heart, and who's team is healthy. Lets see what next year brings, and see how strong the falcons really are. Remember the Lombardi trophy is named after the best coach of all time, and guess what, he was the coach of the Packers..... Who won the first two super bowls, yep Packers....

LOL at this, you guys are the team that has the most injuries in the league. We are a better coached team, we committed some of the fewest penalties in the league, we don't have anyone under suspension or investigation for anything and we aren't known for playing dirty. QD is right about we just didn't bring our A-Game to the field that day. The Packers came ready to win, the Falcons came ready to get by.

Being ranked #1 does mean something... being in the SuperBowl just means more. Fans are so biased and can't even see the truth. If the NFL or any other professional sport didn't have a Wild Card position, you would never even be in the running for the SuperBowl. Did you ever think of that? I understand that we do have one and you guys made it, but you also go to remember, your regular season wasn't that great...you guys just made an awesome ending. I'm a huge Falcons fan, but I will admit, the Pack showed up and the Falcons didn't. Period.

BanginJimmy
01-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Even if, I say if, they lose, it isn't going to bring your Falcons back, the season is over for you dirty birds. Now take this off season to get some better fans, sell out games, and don't blow it at the end, then you might make it all the way......

My falcons. Lol.

I enjoyed watching the Falcons lose.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 04:39 PM
LOL at this, you guys are the team that has the most injuries in the league. We are a better coached team, we committed some of the fewest penalties in the league, we don't have anyone under suspension or investigation for anything and we aren't known for playing dirty. QD is right about we just didn't bring our A-Game to the field that day. The Packers came ready to win, the Falcons came ready to get by.

Being ranked #1 does mean something... being in the SuperBowl just means more. Fans are so biased and can't even see the truth. If the NFL or any other professional sport didn't have a Wild Card position, you would never even be in the running for the SuperBowl. Did you ever think of that? I understand that we do have one and you guys made it, but you also go to remember, your regular season wasn't that great...you guys just made an awesome ending. I'm a huge Falcons fan, but I will admit, the Pack showed up and the Falcons didn't. Period.Its ok we understand that you think the Falcons are something, well they aren't. First game, well we loss, but I wouldn't get all excited about it. The game was close three points.. Even with all the injuries, we made it to the Super Bowl, Falcons didn't, plain and simple. Roger is a far better QB then Ryan, look at the stats. Lets see what next season brings.

alpine_aw11
01-30-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't think it's as much about coaching as how your team is built. The Packers are built for the playoffs, Atlanta is not. The Falcons have at least two years before they could make a SB run unless they do some SERIOUS work in the offseason and rebuild the secondary. Not with rookies, with veterans. Take the Steelers for example, I never count them out bc even if they have a weak regular season the team is so well designed for the playoffs that it won't mean shit if they're the wild card or number 1 seed.

That being said, the Falcons were without a doubt the smartest team in the NFL this year. Unfortunately that is never enough despite the fact logic tells you it is.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Here are some stats from 2010, I don't see any Falcons??

Offensive Leaders
QUARTERBACK RATING RAT

Aaron
Rodgers 1. Aaron Rodgers, GB 109.2
2. Peyton Manning, IND 108.7
3. Matt Hasselbeck, SEA 102.4
4. Mark Sanchez, NYJ 95.5
5. Drew Brees, NO 95.4
Complete Leaders
RUSHING YARDS YDS

James
Starks 1. James Starks, GB 263
2. Shonn Greene, NYJ 198
3. Rashard Mendenhall, PIT 167
4. Matt Forte, CHI 150
5. LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ 141
Complete Leaders
RECEIVING YARDS YDS

Greg
Jennings 1. Greg Jennings, GB 239
2. Braylon Edwards, NYJ 164
3. Brandon Stokley, SEA 158
4. Todd Heap, BAL 151
5. Jordy Nelson, GB 146
Complete Leaders
Defensive Leaders
TACKLES TACK

David
Harris 1. David Harris, NYJ 30
2. Eric Smith, NYJ 26
3. Brodney Pool, NYJ 20
4. Lawrence Timmons, PIT 19
5. Desmond Bishop, GB 18
Complete Leaders
SACKS SACK

Terrell
Suggs 1. Terrell Suggs, BAL 5.0
2. Clay Matthews, GB 3.5
3. James Harrison, PIT 3.0
4. Calvin Pace, NYJ 3.0
5. Shaun Ellis, NYJ 2.0
Complete Leaders
INTERCEPTIONS INT

Tramon
Williams 1. Tramon Williams, GB 3
2. Sam Shields, GB 2
3. David Harris, NYJ 1
4. Brian Urlacher, CHI 1
5. Aaron Curry, SEA 1
Complete Leaders

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
This Atlanta.

PASSING YDS
15th
Overall
RUSHING YDS
12th
Overall
OPP PASSING YDS
22nd
Overall
OPP RUSHING YDS
10th
Overall

Here is Green Bay

PASSING YDS
5th
Overall
RUSHING YDS
24th
Overall
OPP PASSING YDS
5th
Overall
OPP RUSHING YDS
18th
Overall

quickdodgeŽ
01-30-2011, 06:32 PM
You have to give Green Bay more credit though, if they are on their way to the superbowl, than obviously they have played good enough all year long. They did not allow injuries, etc. get in the way.

I never said anything about not giving them credit. They're in the SB because they deserve it. They deserve it because they won the right games. They did not play good enough all year long or they wouldn't have barely made it in. Even then it took a combination of other factors to get them in. Simply put, the Pack played a better game against the Falcons than the Falcons played against the Pack.

So your saying since Atlanta was the number one seed they were better coached? How come a 6th seed team spanked them?

You do know you have enough posts to sell in the IA FOR SALE section, right? It seems like your just posting to get your post count up to sell on IA. Otherwise you would have read what I posted on several occasions.

Lets see what next year brings, and see how strong the falcons really are.

Next year? Who gives a shit? We're still in this year. We're not talking about who the greatest is in all time. We're talking about this current season.

Remember the Lombardi trophy is named after the best coach of all time, and guess what, he was the coach of the Packers..... Who won the first two super bowls, yep Packers....

Reaching out for your "point," aren't you. What the fuck does any of that have to do with this thread and the direction it is in? I can up you on your own "attack." So I would still "win" even if I already hadn't negated you. Yeah, the Packers have the first two SB wins. Yeah, the trophy is named after one of the greatest coaches of all time. But (here's where I shove another game-winning jab at you) that isn't enough to warrant them the greatest franchise of all time.

We both know who that is. The Packers know, too. Lolol @ flailing.

Here are some stats from 2010, I don't see any Falcons??

Can you guess where this score came from? Atlanta 10, Green Bay 6. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM
I never said anything about not giving them credit. They're in the SB because they deserve it. They deserve it because they won the right games. They did not play good enough all year long or they wouldn't have barely made it in. Even then it took a combination of other factors to get them in. Simply put, the Pack played a better game against the Falcons than the Falcons played against the Pack.

You do know you have enough posts to sell in the IA FOR SALE section, right? It seems like your just posting to get your post count up to sell on IA. Otherwise you would have read what I posted on several occasions.

Next year? Who gives a shit? We're still in this year. We're not talking about who the greatest is in all time. We're talking about this current season.

Reaching out for your "point," aren't you. What the fuck does any of that have to do with this thread and the direction it is in? I can up you on your own "attack." So I would still "win" even if I already hadn't negated you. Yeah, the Packers have the first two SB wins. Yeah, the trophy is named after one of the greatest coaches of all time. But (here's where I shove another game-winning jab at you) that isn't enough to warrant them the greatest franchise of all time.

We both know who that is. The Packers know, too. Lolol @ flailing.

Can you guess where this score came from? Atlanta 10, Green Bay 6. Later, QD.I'm not here to sell stuff, and could care less about my post count.
Falcons aren't the best Franchise either....LOL Keep on with your keyboard wittiness.....Neon boy.... Its ok Falcons, just weren't good enough. Tell me when the Falcons have sold out their games, and there is a waiting list for tickets? Well this year is over for Atlanta, so on that note lets see what they got next year... Maybe this time they won't blow it when it counts the most... Another note Falcons only been to one Super Bowl in 98 against the Bronco's, and lost... 34-19....

quickdodgeŽ
01-30-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm not here to sell stuff, and could care less about my post count.

Then why are you babbling about shit that has nothing to do with this discussion?

Falcons aren't the best Franchise either....LOL

Well I guess I was wrong. I thought you knew who would be the greater franchise.

Keep on with your keyboard wittiness.....Neon boy.... Its ok Falcons, just weren't good enough. Tell me when the Falcons have sold out their games, and there is a waiting list for tickets?

OH NO!!! Now it's for sure that you're beneath me in this. Anyone's last resort when they're going down? Name calling/insulting. Not to mention changing the subject over to something that you have a chance of besting me in, lolol.

Well this year is over for Atlanta, so on that note lets see what they got next year... Maybe this time they won't blow it when it counts the most...

Maybe they won't (blow it when it counts). Pretty much the only thing you've posted that's made any sense.

All in all, I have no interest in any of the teams in the SB. I'm not a Steelers fan. I'm not a Packers fan. Whichever team wins great for them. I hope Pittsburgh wins, but I'm not really going out for one team. Also note that I never said the Packers suck. They are a great team. Year in and year out they are. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
01-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Mike, stop acting like you play for Green Bay and just stfu. You're making yourself look really fucking stupid. I know you believe being a Packers fan makes you a better person than us poor and lowly Atlanta fans, but you're just being a jackass straight up. Considering how terribly unimpressive that win over Chicago was all your talk will probably be over soon, and then you can start making excuses.

blown_ss
01-30-2011, 10:06 PM
i dont understand why the bashing of the falcons started. gb is a good team and i wish them the best in the sb but the guy above is giving them a bad name. better coaching? lets look at the falcons head coach that was named the best coach in the nfc 2 of the 3 years that he has been there. the falcons are a building team and most of their players are young. now im not making excuses for them but gb is full of vets, i mean come on they still have driver. look at the pro bowl. the last number i heard was 10, thats right 10 players from the falcons. now if you're good at math then you will know that there are 22 players on the field at one time so thats 11 on each side and we had 10 players from our team. hell ryan is tied for 1st for the most wins by a qb in the first 3 years. rogers cant say that because he wasnt good enough to start and even with his 3 years while starting he doesnt have more wins. also ryan has a better home record then rogers. with all that said you can see that both teams are great in their own way and i dont think that one is better then the other. as qd said gb just showed up when they needed it and atl didnt.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Then why are you babbling about shit that has nothing to do with this discussion?

Well I guess I was wrong. I thought you knew who would be the greater franchise.

OH NO!!! Now it's for sure that you're beneath me in this. Anyone's last resort when they're going down? Name calling/insulting. Not to mention changing the subject over to something that you have a chance of besting me in, lolol.

Maybe they won't (blow it when it counts). Pretty much the only thing you've posted that's made any sense.

All in all, I have no interest in any of the teams in the SB. I'm not a Steelers fan. I'm not a Packers fan. Whichever team wins great for them. I hope Pittsburgh wins, but I'm not really going out for one team. Also note that I never said the Packers suck. They are a great team. Year in and year out they are. Later, QD.Hey numb nuts this is my post, if you don't like what I am saying get out.....

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:08 PM
i dont understand why the bashing of the falcons started. gb is a good team and i wish them the best in the sb but the guy above is giving them a bad name. better coaching? lets look at the falcons head coach that was named the best coach in the nfc 2 of the 3 years that he has been there. the falcons are a building team and most of their players are young. now im not making excuses for them but gb is full of vets, i mean come on they still have driver. look at the pro bowl. the last number i heard was 10, thats right 10 players from the falcons. now if you're good at math then you will know that there are 22 players on the field at one time so thats 11 on each side and we had 10 players from our team. hell ryan is tied for 1st for the most wins by a qb in the first 3 years. rogers cant say that because he wasnt good enough to start and even with his 3 years while starting he doesnt have more wins. also ryan has a better home record then rogers. with all that said you can see that both teams are great in their own way and i dont think that one is better then the other. as qd said gb just showed up when they needed it and atl didnt.
Wasn't bashing the Falcons untill people posted in my post bashing the packers....

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Mike, stop acting like you play for Green Bay and just stfu. You're making yourself look really fucking stupid. I know you believe being a Packers fan makes you a better person than us poor and lowly Atlanta fans, but you're just being a jackass straight up. Considering how terribly unimpressive that win over Chicago was all your talk will probably be over soon, and then you can start making excuses.
I don't play for Green Bay, hey you atlanta fans came in my post bashing the Packers, so you get over it. Your the one looking like retard.

blown_ss
01-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Hey numb nuts this is my post, if you don't like what I am saying get out.....
seeing how many post you have then im sure you know that this is the wrong thing to say to him as he could just delete this whole thing.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:15 PM

All in all, I have no interest in any of the teams in the SB. I'm not a Steelers fan. I'm not a Packers fan. Whichever team wins great for them. I hope Pittsburgh wins, but I'm not really going out for one team. Also note that I never said the Packers suck. They are a great team. Year in and year out they are. Later, QD.I called you a neon boy, because you drove a riced out neon back in the day..

blown_ss
01-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Wasn't bashing the Falcons untill people posted in my post bashing the packers....

i agree that people were bashing the packers but you picked atl to bash on. no one person said go falcons and screw the packers you just picked them to try to get a point across and when you did people jumped in here to say something.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:17 PM
[/B]
seeing how many post you have then im sure you know that this is the wrong thing to say to him as he could just delete this whole thing.Thats fine....

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:18 PM
i agree that people were bashing the packers but you picked atl to bash on. no one person said go falcons and screw the packers you just picked them to try to get a point across and when you did people jumped in here to say something.
Go re-read my topic on this post.... No where it said anything on Atlanta. I live my teen age life in Atlanta, atlanta is home, I just got tired of all the BS around the state, so I left and moved out west. Life is laid back in AZ like it was in 96 in Atlanta..

blown_ss
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Go re-read my topic on this post.... No where it said anything on Atlanta. I live my teen age life in Atlanta, atlanta is home, I just got tired of all the BS around the state, so I left and moved out west. Life is laid back in AZ like it was in 96 in Atlanta..

i dont care what the topic is i reread the whole thread before i post my last comment and you picked atl to bash on. im guessing that reason is because this is importatlanta

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:24 PM
i dont care what the topic is i reread the whole thread before i post my last comment and you picked atl to bash on. im guessing that reason is because this is importatlanta

No I said Atlanta wishes it had sell out games, waiting list for tickets, and going to the Super Bowl. Just stating facts, how is that bashing?

quickdodgeŽ
01-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey numb nuts this is my post, if you don't like what I am saying get out.....

I called you a neon boy, because you drove a riced out neon back in the day..

If you'd like to keep on with the uncalled for attacks, I don't mind deleting not only this thread but you as well. I've not once called you any names or insulted you. It's up to you. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:43 PM
If you'd like to keep on with the uncalled for attacks, I don't mind deleting not only this thread but you as well. I've not once called you any names or insulted you. It's up to you. Later, QD.
Well, I'm sorry for calling you names......

quickdodgeŽ
01-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm sorry for calling you names......

Thank you. Just because we have a disagreement, doesn't mean I have animosity towards you. As far as I'm concerned, we meet up somewhere, I'm shaking your hand and asking you how it's going. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Thank you. Just because we have a disagreement, doesn't mean I have animosity towards you. As far as I'm concerned, we meet up somewhere, I'm shaking your hand and asking you how it's going. Later, QD.We have met up, back in the day, Burrell Tires, I had the EBP Si, and you were in your Neon.

quickdodgeŽ
01-30-2011, 10:57 PM
We have met up, back in the day, Burrell Tires, I had the EBP Si, and you were in your Neon.

That's right, man. The good ole days, man. Well if we run into each other again....lolol. Later, QD.

mike's02ls1
01-30-2011, 11:05 PM
That's right, man. The good ole days, man. Well if we run into each other again....lolol. Later, QD.We might if you drive truck out in Arizona. I'm loving life out here in the desert, no traffic, and plenty of stuff to get into. I didn't get onto IA until 03, but lurking since 01, was on IL in 01, got into the import scene back when East Coast Honda's were around..

VIP Style
02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Some of you need to quit with the "atlanta did not show up to play" excuse. First round of the playoffs, at home, your the number one seed darn right atlanta showed up to play. Mike mularkey had absolutely no answer for Green Bays defense(falcons were outcoached) and the players started looking sloppy as the game progressed. IMO mularkey ran the offense waaaayyy too conservative considering the circumstance. You can't necessarily put all the blame on the players, but that performance was pretty embarrasing.

VIP Style
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
hell ryan is tied for 1st for the most wins by a qb in the first 3 years. rogers cant say that because he wasnt good enough to start and even with his 3 years while starting he doesnt have more wins. also ryan has a better home record then rogers. with all that said you can see that both teams are great in their own way and i dont think that one is better then the other. as qd said gb just showed up when they needed it and atl didnt.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Dude, first off Rodgers was not drafted into the same situation Ryan was drafted into. Favre was still runnung GB when Rodgers came into town and atlanta had absolutely no QB for Ryan to compete with for the starting job anyway. Honestly I thought this year ryan was going to finally drive atl deep into the playoffs, but he did not. Ryan can be a regular season wonder all he wants, but if he sucks in the post season, what good is he to the falcons, seriously?

quickdodgeŽ
02-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Some of you need to quit with the "atlanta did not show up to play" excuse.

They did show up. They just did not play to their full potential. If you've watched any of their games this year, you'd know this is true.

Mike mularkey had absolutely no answer for Green Bays defense(falcons were outcoached) and the players started looking sloppy as the game progressed.

Not out coached. Outplayed. Falcons were outplayed. Watching the game, it was easy to see that Birds were not playing at the same level they did during the regular season. It wasn't coaching. The Packers obviously wanted it more than the Falcons.

You can't necessarily put all the blame on the players, but that performance was pretty embarrasing.

You're right. It was VERY embarrassing. But most all, if not all, DOES belong on the players. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
02-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Dude, first off Rodgers was not drafted into the same situation Ryan was drafted into. Favre was still runnung GB when Rodgers came into town and atlanta had absolutely no QB for Ryan to compete with for the starting job anyway. Honestly I thought this year ryan was going to finally drive atl deep into the playoffs, but he did not. Ryan can be a regular season wonder all he wants, but if he sucks in the post season, what good is he to the falcons, seriously?

Jesus christ dude, you realize there's more than one player on a football team right? I don't think Ryan had anything to do with the fact that the Packers put up 40+ unless you think he should be playing both sides of the ball. Iirc you're the Mike Vick lover of the forum and he didn't do shit against GB, maybe Vick is worthless to the Eagles? If you think Ryan is the reason that happened you must not actually watch football. Sorry, it's just the truth.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 01:14 PM
First off, nobody said anything about vick and the eagles so you can shove that BS back up your ass. Last time I checked my previous post was discusssing the circumstances that Rodgers and Ryan was drafted into. Rodgers does not suck, he did not start his rookie season because no coach in their right mind would start a rookie over brett favre. Ryan got the start his rookie season simply because there was no one for him to compete with on the roster. Yes Ryan was "part" of the reason atlanta lost(two picks, one for a TD), but IMO the main reason was play calling that was too conservative. Oh and BTW, eagles lost to the pack by 5, falcons lost by what 20+? that sure doesnt look like vick didnt do shit does it? sorry man, its just the truth.
Jesus christ dude, you realize there's more than one player on a football team right? I don't think Ryan had anything to do with the fact that the Packers put up 40+ unless you think he should be playing both sides of the ball. Iirc you're the Mike Vick lover of the forum and he didn't do shit against GB, maybe Vick is worthless to the Eagles? If you think Ryan is the reason that happened you must not actually watch football. Sorry, it's just the truth.

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2011, 01:27 PM
First off, nobody said anything about vick and the eagles so you can shove that BS back up your ass. Last time I checked my previous post was discusssing the circumstances that Rodgers and Ryan was drafted into. Rodgers does not suck, he did not start his rookie season because no coach in their right mind would start a rookie over brett favre. Ryan got the start his rookie season simply because there was no one for him to compete with on the roster. Yes Ryan was "part" of the reason atlanta lost(two picks, one for a TD), but IMO the main reason was play calling that was too conservative. Oh and BTW, eagles lost to the pack by 5, falcons lost by what 20+? that sure doesnt look like vick didnt do shit does it? sorry man, its just the truth.

alpine is right, though, dude. Your posts always seem to either knock against the Falcons or spread the gospel of Vick. Everyone sees it and that's why it's brought up. I'm not bashing you, dude, but just letting you know where his stance is coming from.

As for your post backing up your Boy Wonder, Vick's only good point of the GB game was his yardage. This same guy you created a thread for bragging about his high QB rating barely crested 70%, while Rodgers busted higher than 120% in the same game. I think, and have always stated, that Rodgers is a very good quarterback. To me, he is much better than Vick (at this point). And you are right about why Ryan got the starting job in his rookie year and why Rodgers did not. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 01:28 PM
well QD thats your opinion man, of course rodgers is better than vick to me and many others, but did I say anything about vick and eagles?
alpine is right, though, dude. Your posts always seem to either knock against the Falcons or spread the gospel of Vick. Everyone sees it and that's why it's brought up. I'm not bashing you, dude, but just letting you know where his stance is coming from.

As for your post backing up your Boy Wonder, Vick's only good point of the GB game was his yardage. This same guy you created a thread for bragging about his high QB rating barely crested 70%, while Rodgers busted higher than 120% in the same game. I think, and have always stated, that Rodgers is a very good quarterback. To me, he is much better than Vick (at this point). And you are right about why Ryan got the starting job in his rookie year and why Rodgers did not. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
I understand Alpine, your still a little butt hurt at how Rodgers did your atlanta falcons dirty, so I could careless about you moaning and complaining about me being a vick fan, rodgers fan, or whoever else you may have a problem with me pushing for. Just make sure you tune in to the superbowl and watch Rodgers send Big Ben(who I also am a huge fan of) and the steelers packing with a loss!

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2011, 01:55 PM
well QD thats your opinion man, of course rodgers is better than vick to me and many others,

Most everything I posted was actually factual. Only thing I made an opinion on was my thoughts on Rodgers being a very good QB and better than Vick. Everything else was fact.

but did I say anything about vick and eagles?

You most certainly did not. On the one hand, I don't know why Vick/Eagles was brought up in this topic. But on that other hand, like I just stated, you're known for being "anti-Falcon/pro-Vick" so everything kind of comes in one when you post about one or the other.

But it's all good. When the Steelers send the Packers back with a four game deficit in SB wins, we can all sit back and have a good laugh at the yellow and green. Lolol. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL not so fast man, the packers have a good shot dont you think?
Most everything I posted was actually factual. Only thing I made an opinion on was my thoughts on Rodgers being a very good QB and better than Vick. Everything else was fact.

You most certainly did not. On the one hand, I don't know why Vick/Eagles was brought up in this topic. But on that other hand, like I just stated, you're known for being "anti-Falcon/pro-Vick" so everything kind of comes in one when you post about one or the other.

But it's all good. When the Steelers send the Packers back with a four game deficit in SB wins, we can all sit back and have a good laugh at the yellow and green. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM
the packers have a good shot dont you think?

Yes, of course I think they have a good shot. I think they have a great shot, to be honest. Whoever wins won't surprise me. They both have their own brand of team histories with the SB so that's kind of cool. If GB wins, then at least Atlanta can say they lost to the champions. I don't know why I want Pittsburgh to take it, though. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Yeah I thought that was pretty cool too, the fact that both teams have a great SB history. IDK man, it just seems automatic to say "pittsburgh going to take it" when you take into consideration that they have a few SB victories over the past decade I believe.
Yes, of course I think they have a good shot. I think they have a great shot, to be honest. Whoever wins won't surprise me. They both have their own brand of team histories with the SB so that's kind of cool. If GB wins, then at least Atlanta can say they lost to the champions. I don't know why I want Pittsburgh to take it, though. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
02-06-2011, 04:36 PM
I understand Alpine, your still a little butt hurt at how Rodgers did your atlanta falcons dirty, so I could careless about you moaning and complaining about me being a vick fan, rodgers fan, or whoever else you may have a problem with me pushing for. Just make sure you tune in to the superbowl and watch Rodgers send Big Ben(who I also am a huge fan of) and the steelers packing with a loss!

lols. Who's moaning and complaining? If you're going to come at me like that you should learn some reading comprehension, it will make you look smarter. Also, getting so defensive makes you seem like a woman. And we all know women don't watch football. You seem like one of those guys that lives vicariously through the football players he chooses to support as if it somehow puts you on a higher level.

I don't give a shit who you like quite frankly, the Vick reference was just an analogy to what you said about Ryan's playoff abilities relating to his value. Not really that hard to understand. I never said Rodgers sucked either, if anyone said that they should be firmly smacked in the mouth.

I have Jordy Nelson as the difference maker for GB, any thoughts on that?

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Lol man calm down, its all good, but anyway jordy nelson WILL be the difference maker for GB IMO as well.
lols. Who's moaning and complaining? If you're going to come at me like that you should learn some reading comprehension, it will make you look smarter. Also, getting so defensive makes you seem like a woman. And we all know women don't watch football. You seem like one of those guys that lives vicariously through the football players he chooses to support as if it somehow puts you on a higher level.

I don't give a shit who you like quite frankly, the Vick reference was just an analogy to what you said about Ryan's playoff abilities relating to his value. Not really that hard to understand. I never said Rodgers sucked either, if anyone said that they should be firmly smacked in the mouth.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
fukin BS, rodgers hit em right on the hands and some how he dropped it.

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2011, 09:47 PM

but anyway jordy nelson WILL be the difference maker for GB IMO as well.

http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/MPP/1349947_P.JPG

Lolol. Helluva game on both sides of the field. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 10:00 PM
LOL hey QD did you see Rodgers championship belt?

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, lolol. Mathews finally got him the real thing. Later, QD.

VIP Style
02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
man I started sweating bullets when the steelers got the ball back with 2 minutes left. I just knew Big Ben would win it by one.

SlowsterCivy
02-06-2011, 10:35 PM
I was hoping the Steelers won. But after the display. I pulled a switch and cheered for the Packers. I was disappointed in the Steelers performance to say the least. Oh well, next year!

mike's02ls1
02-07-2011, 04:44 AM
To all the nay sayers, he is some info you were to drunk to see. Green Bay won the Super Bowl!!!!! What did I tell you!!!! Steelers got melted. LOL It was a fight to the finish, and I loved the outcome!!

Bacon
02-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Maybe next year, they will pick someone who won't fuck up the national anthem. Epic fucking fail :facepalm:

BanginJimmy
02-09-2011, 05:27 AM
Maybe next year, they will pick someone who won't fuck up the national anthem. Epic fucking fail :facepalm:

Weird Al tweeted that changing the words to songs was his gig.