PDA

View Full Version : Gaming MW2 PS3 MOD

Got Milk?
01-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Anyone know how people do all those crazy mods. Every lobby i play in is modded. How do they do it?

wrekonize
01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
you install a hack program.....
add me wrekonize2009
and ill unlock everything and level u up

nreggie454
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Cheatahs. I think since the source code or whatever for the PS3 was leaked that there will be a ton of modders on PSN and it will really take away from the experience.

oneSLOWex
01-23-2011, 10:05 PM
Cheatahs. I think since the source code or whatever for the PS3 was leaked that there will be a ton of modders on PSN and it will really take away from the experience.

It does. Shit like that ruins video games for the ones who dont need to hack to be good at it.

wrekonize
01-23-2011, 10:14 PM
i dont even use mine i just have it so
i can talk all the shit i want with out worring about some one erasing my shit
because they cant take a joke........

oneSLOWex
01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
i dont even use mine i just have it so
i can talk all the shit i want with out worring about some one erasing my shit
because they cant take a joke........

You dont use it? LOL i bet...

wrekonize
01-24-2011, 12:00 AM
well sometimes when people wont shut up i derank them or freeze there ps3....lol
but if people i talk shit have a good humor and joke back with out getting mad i use it to rank them up or unlock titles and emblems

oneSLOWex
01-26-2011, 01:48 PM
im so glad its easy to report people in black ops...

ISAtlanta300
01-27-2011, 12:16 PM
well sometimes when people wont shut up i derank them or freeze there ps3....lol
but if people i talk shit have a good humor and joke back with out getting mad i use it to rank them up or unlock titles and emblems

Can you rank me back up? Some asshole deleted some of my stats without reason....pretty much fucked everyone in the lobby.

cartune
01-28-2011, 12:57 AM

il let you know. thx. so i lost all my stuff bcs of the hack. all i have is my 10 prestige and guns, no attachment etc. few nights ago, went to hack game, less than a minute left before game end. somehow i can chose the hack menu, so i chose to unlock everything, with 5 second to spare before the game ended. so i got everything back plus few more attachment that i havent unlock, mostly secondary.

demarianx
02-03-2011, 11:03 PM
hit me up i need a good laugh since i blew my turbo psn= R_APESAUCE
you install a hack program.....
add me wrekonize2009
and ill unlock everything and level u up

cartune
02-04-2011, 08:26 PM
got all my stuff back, thx again