PDA

View Full Version : "Hater"

quickdodgeŽ
01-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Do people really know get the meaning of the term? Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
01-22-2011, 10:59 PM
someone who hates on something.

Humphrizzle
01-22-2011, 10:59 PM
or someone who hates something.

STRteg
01-22-2011, 11:03 PM
or someone who hates something.

or someone who hates something that someone else loves

Humphrizzle
01-22-2011, 11:05 PM
no.. the fact that someone else loves something does not matter

Hater is something/someone which hates. for no reason other than to hate.

nreggie454
01-22-2011, 11:07 PM
No, you idiots. A hater is someone who doesn't like my shit because they are obviously jealous of it. DUH

Echonova
01-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I love to hate.

Humphrizzle
01-22-2011, 11:11 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/97accordjdm/tumblr_l1vgzyBv6t1qatxuao1_500.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 12:21 AM
No, you idiots. A hater is someone who doesn't like my shit because they are obviously jealous of it. DUH

Exactly. No one has every heard of the adage of "hating being bred by jealousy?" There is nothing anyone on this site has that would make me jealous of them. And that's not to put anyone down, it's just the truth. I don't get why everyone is so quick to toss that word around. It's as if everyone expects everyone else to like their car or whatever. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
01-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Exactly. No one has every heard of the adage of "hating being bred by jealousy?" There is nothing anyone on this site has that would make me jealous of them. And that's not to put anyone down, it's just the truth. I don't get why everyone is so quick to toss that word around. It's as if everyone expects everyone else to like their car or whatever. Later, QD.
Same here i see it as this why would i "Hate" on something a person has due to me being jealous of them having it and not me. I would just go get it my damn self before that shit would happen and also what they think is Jealousy hate may be just be disliking in my own opinion.

Liltoua
01-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Here is the definition of a hater

"A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. "

Humphrizzle
01-23-2011, 01:22 AM
i hate a lot of things... but that doesn't mean im jealous of them.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 01:31 AM
Here is the definition of a hater

"A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. "

Right. Bred from jealousy. If I don't like someone's car, it's not because I'm not happy for their "success." It's because it's not my style.

i hate a lot of things... but that doesn't mean im jealous of them.

Again, exactly. Later, QD.

silversol
01-23-2011, 01:58 AM
I think people use it as and excuse for there ignorance, Like if they are doing something completly stupid or looking very very stupid and someone calls them on it they are a "hater". Like all the OmG Iz SoO HeLLa FlUsH threads in the car pics section. They all look very stupid to me and when ever say hey that looks awful, You get the response "U BeZz A HaTeR". No you just look like a idiot every time i see one of these vehicle i laugh and think kid car!

wanggsticky
01-23-2011, 02:27 AM
most of the noobs dont get the term, for some reason . EVERY single thread noobs make consist of the word hate, haters, "haters gonna hate", i love haters. and etc. its gettn old as a moda fuxer

iamdallas
01-23-2011, 03:53 AM
...I saw this coming.

Echonova
01-23-2011, 08:21 AM
I hate to love.

RBS
01-23-2011, 08:41 AM
I hate to love.

hater :jester:

alpine_aw11
01-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Hater just needs to be removed from the english language....there isn't a single person who actually uses it that knows the meaning anymore. If Civics didn't exist that word would be dead and buried, sorry its just the truth.

Humphrizzle
01-23-2011, 02:42 PM
it's not just civics... it's any car. so shut up. dont blame a car for stupid people. blame stupid people.

alpine_aw11
01-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Awwwww cheer up grumpykins. Seriously though, stop being such a pussy.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
it's not just civics... it's any car. so shut up. dont blame a car for stupid people. blame stupid people.

You do see/hear it a lot more from Civic folks because there are more of them out there. Later, QD.

Bacon
01-23-2011, 04:51 PM
I hate haters. I love taters though.

I hate to love.

I see what you did there.

EG_Ryder
01-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Hater just needs to be removed from the english language....there isn't a single person who actually uses it that knows the meaning anymore. If Civics didn't exist that word would be dead and buried, sorry its just the truth.

Yeah cause everyone who uses that word specifically drives a civic

Got Milk?
01-23-2011, 05:11 PM
You fucking haters.

Echonova
01-23-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm just sitting here eating Hater-tots and drinking my Hater-aide and hating on you broke-ass no pussy getting faggots.

I hate you.

jfman
01-23-2011, 06:51 PM
I hate haters thrice as much as they hate me.

Echonova
01-23-2011, 07:49 PM
I hate people that use the word "thrice" in a sentence, almost as much as people who use "henceforth".

Ziptied
01-23-2011, 08:43 PM
I hate people that use the word "thrice" in a sentence, almost as much as people who use "henceforth".

Henceforth, and if need be i'll state it thrice, STFU n00b.

Okie_doke.
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I hate everything equally

Bacon
01-23-2011, 09:39 PM
I hate everything equally

Equal opportunity hater :goodjob:

Okie_doke.
01-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Equal opportunity hater :goodjob:

Yessir

The Ninja
01-24-2011, 05:50 AM

Psh, I know you're jealous of my ninjas skills. Hater.

[3000gt20s]
01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
to me hater means----- when you envy someone else and you show your expressions negativety....

Echonova
01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I hate when people try to interpret my hate.
Henceforth, and if need be i'll state it thrice, STFU n00b.Mother of God...

nreggie454
01-24-2011, 07:42 PM
;39193429']to me hater means----- when you envy someone else and you show your expressions negativety....
DUH

I don't see why anybody keeps trying to define it in their own terms. I already won. The rest of you are just haters trying to jock my shit.

RL...
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
ppl be hatin on me cuz im taller than they are, and i smell better

jdmshytyo87
01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Awwwww cheer up grumpykins. Seriously though, stop being such a pussy.

it sounds like this guy is hating on civics because there alot of them around...and they do have alot of after market parts unlike some other imports.. just saying...

nreggie454
01-24-2011, 11:25 PM
it sounds like this guy is hating on civics because there alot of them around...and they do have alot of after market parts unlike some other imports.. just saying...
So many aftermarket parts that an S2000 walks EVOs left and right.

jdmshytyo87
01-24-2011, 11:31 PM
agin here we go lol, that was not me saying that shit. Thats a little bit childish keeping on with some BS ..

alpine_aw11
01-25-2011, 11:59 AM

omg.........I would throw up a facepalm compilation for this but I really don't think anything ever created can truly express how stupid I think you are. A lot of aftermarket parts? What the fuck are you getting at dipshit? You think I can't find damn near any part I want for every import that gets modded these days?

I've owned multiple Civics, then I learned some shit and stepped my game up. Get the fuck over it. And yea, the Honda crowd is now 97% retards so I will be "hating" on you and your idiot buddies until the day I die.

whoaitzbrain
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM
i hate little kids that think they know EVERYTHING.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 12:33 PM
omg.........I would throw up a facepalm compilation for this but I really don't think anything ever created can truly express how stupid I think you are. A lot of aftermarket parts? What the fuck are you getting at dipshit? You think I can't find damn near any part I want for every import that gets modded these days?

I've owned multiple Civics, then I learned some shit and stepped my game up. Get the fuck over it. And yea, the Honda crowd is now 97% retards so I will be "hating" on you and your idiot buddies until the day I die.

OMG...lol GoTheFuckOn you call everyone pussy in every thread that you dont agree with. I think your the biggest fuckin hater of them all, didnt say you couldnt find any after market parts (DIPSHIT) just saying that honda has alot. It to me sounded like you were hating on civics because everybody has or had one, and that seems to be all you see. I dont think the honda population is 97%retards either its kinda smart, cheap parts, can make big power for a 4 banger, and almost everyone can afford one..

whoaitzbrain
01-25-2011, 12:39 PM

so wait...you have owned MULTIPLE civics by the age of 20?.. and yet the honda crowd is 97% retards? hmmmmmmmmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking: so what did you step yur game up to, nissan? vw?

5speed
01-25-2011, 12:57 PM
This is one of those words that if a person says to me in person it will make me want to slap the stupid out of them.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 01:12 PM
The word is played out very much so.Mainly because its mis-used in every way possible. As stated before....

Bacon
01-25-2011, 01:14 PM
OMG...lol GoTheFuckOn you call everyone pussy in every thread that you dont agree with. I think your the biggest fuckin hater of them all, didnt say you couldnt find any after market parts (DIPSHIT) just saying that honda has alot. It to me sounded like you were hating on civics because everybody has or had one, and that seems to be all you see. I dont think the honda population is 97%retards either its kinda smart, cheap parts, can make big power for a 4 banger, and almost everyone can afford one..

Umm....please quit talking. One person speaking for the rest wont change anything. From one Honda owner to another, 97% is about right. That's why I am out of the Honda game and going to something bigger. Ignorant kids buy hondas because they are cheap to modify and they think a civic is gods gift to mankind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

5speed
01-25-2011, 02:27 PM

Thats the kind of response that would get you slapped lololol

quickdodgeŽ
01-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Mainly because its mis-used in every way possible.

Of which you just did a couple of posts up, sir. Later, QD.

Echonova
01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Civics are the new Civic.

Nerdsrock22
01-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Ignorant kids buy hondas because they are cheap to modify and they think a civic is gods gift to mankind.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ14xoKcIw-FagcYWyq17JqUdXIKA0OfxmlJRoYdURJemEHMgtT7A

Ziptied
01-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Mother of God...

Pure unadulterated goodness.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Thats the kind of response that would get you slapped lololol

just saying lol. and no one is going to do any slapping...

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Of which you just did a couple of posts up, sir. Later, QD.

i need to were i did this QD just askin in a polite way...

quickdodgeŽ
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
i need to were i did this QD just askin in a polite way...

Huh? Later, QD.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 08:35 PM
You said i missed used the word a couple post up. I was wondering were..

Humphrizzle
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
misused not miss used or missed used.

i'll hate on your fucking spelling, motherfucker.

People buy civics because they are great cars in their stock form and sometimes better when modified. same as any other car.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 08:52 PM
sorry dude. Ill write it down then pm it to you so can fix it. sound good lmfao.

quickdodgeŽ
01-25-2011, 10:07 PM

People buy civics because they are great cars in their stock form and sometimes better when modified. same as any other car.

Lolol, Humphries, on the spelling lesson.

The only reason why Civics are "great cars in their stock form" is for their dependability and gas mileage. Nothing else. They aren't fast cars. They're not race cars. I do agree that a hint of modifications make damn near every car look better, but Civic owners tend to go way overboard in the advancements of their car of choice.

Carry on, sir! Lolol. Later, QD.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 11:07 PM
ooops.

jdmshytyo87
01-25-2011, 11:08 PM

The only reason why Civics are "great cars in their stock form" is for their dependability and gas mileage. Nothing else. They aren't fast cars. They're not race cars. I do agree that a hint of modifications make damn near every car look better, but Civic owners tend to go way overboard in the advancements of their car of choice.

I agree 100% thats were i think the ricer image came along...

5speed
01-26-2011, 01:35 AM
just saying lol. and no one is going to do any slapping...

lol, I wouldn't really do it because I am not a douchebag. It sure as hell makes me want to though.

jdmshytyo87
01-26-2011, 10:48 AM
lol, I wouldn't really do it because I am not a douchebag. It sure as hell makes me want to though.

lol,

alpine_aw11
01-26-2011, 07:50 PM
All of you queers can suck my Evo.

And I'm not a hater, I've complimented probably every brand of car, as long as it's well done I like it.

Humphrizzle
01-26-2011, 08:14 PM

I agree, they weren't meant to be race cars. But having seen plenty of people push limits on a 1.6L motor making it rev to 11k RPMs and seeing 300HP, turboing 1.8L motors and getting up to 1000HP, I say there is no reason someone shouldn't want to modify their car. It's just not something I'd want to spend my money on.

Thanks.

nreggie454
01-26-2011, 10:46 PM
All of you queers can suck my Evo.

And I'm not a hater, I've complimented probably every brand of car, as long as it's well done I like it.
Yeah but an equally modded S2K would walk it. If you disagree, then you are a supreme hater. I know this because jdmshytyo87 told me all about it.

alpine_aw11
01-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah but an equally modded S2K would walk it. If you disagree, then you are a supreme hater. I know this because jdmshytyo87 told me all about it.

Listen bitch, s2k's fucking suck because they shit on me all the time and I'm fucking jealous. Lay off.

msanch24
01-27-2011, 03:30 PM

ZING

egb18c5
02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
i like where this is going:)

XanRules
02-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Do people really know get the meaning of the term? Later, QD.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?