PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with my bodykit, bondo work lol... Willing to pay today

Faust
01-22-2011, 09:20 AM
I have a 95 Prizm, I have the EVO kit... I recently had a fender bender and my rear end is slouching... The kit was put on with the intention to add bondo and smooth over the original frame, that never happened... I need that work done lol, but I cant find a bodyshop that does more than paint... I need this work done finally, tired of riding with my kit falling off, its embarassing :lmfao: I live in Georgia, Lawrenceville to be exact... I dont have any plans today, and Im off all week... Im willing to pay for the minor work needed, and I will provide pictures and my information... If you can help me out, even if you know of a shop I can go to let me know... Im not rich now so I cant pay 600 bucks for this, but Im not gonna insult you with 20 dollars either lol

Gabriel: 678/349/4060 cell
[email protected] email

silversol
01-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Got to pay to play! Body work is not cheap!

Faust
01-22-2011, 10:10 AM
I cant upload pics of the kit on my car but its a 2inch slouch on the rear drivers side right under the fuel door, if you have an email I can send the pics that way, or I can text the pics to you... The work is pretty easy... Im going to pay to get the work done... Did you not read my post?