PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a 408c.i. camaro kill>>> w/spray

2much_hp
11-17-2005, 10:25 PM
So me and a couple of buddies go to the dyno lab tonight in marietta to watch a couple of boosted vipers make some pulls. Me in my Corvette, and two buddies; one has a stock 98 GTS viper (401 hp and 480tq) and the other has a 408c.i. stroker Camaro ( 480ish hp and 5?? tq/ on motor)>>> he recently added a 75 or 100 shot, I dont remember. Oh and a brand new pair of drag slicks < so no traction issues anymore >. So as we leave I knew the Camaro would propose a race on 75 and sure enough he did. So they go from like a 30 roll and the viper pulls him 3 cars. So I am thinking to myself :confused: DID HE SPRAY? Sureley not. Or maybe, ahhh I dont know. So the second race was about the same only up hill so the camaro had the advantage with MASSIVE TORQUE ON TAP. And surely this time he will spray if he didn't last time. And sure enough he lost again by two or three cars and there was plenty of white smoke and flames coming out of his exhaust to know that indeed,,,,,, HE SPRAYED. Wow talk about the worst beat ever. I mean a Viper is a Viper but a 408 camaro with nitrous is nothing to sneeze at. My corvette on motor pulls the viper slightly, so damn. All I have to say is that the camaro got :idb: ............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PawnShopCEO
11-17-2005, 10:54 PM
crafty = owned

2much_hp
11-17-2005, 11:08 PM
hahahaha... Wallace's CIVIC will own CRAFTYSON :bigok:

Luv2spd
11-17-2005, 11:10 PM
I guess there goes the "C5R". :rolleyes:

PawnShopCEO
11-17-2005, 11:36 PM
408 isnt a c5r

5.7camal
11-18-2005, 10:19 AM
c5r is a 427.

crafty now was that the dude tallkin all that shit a couple weeks ago?

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 10:22 AM
yea... his car is quick... it'll beat most cars on here... i guess just not kyle

Luv2spd
11-18-2005, 10:25 AM
408 isnt a c5r

I know C5R's aren't a 408. But we were sure told there was a C5R 408 in the Camaro. I was just curious how long this would be kept up. I remember hearing - "I have the same setup in the Corvette. But mine is a C5R 408." So, unless he actually paid someone to make the motor smaller he doesn't have one. And accordm3 just further proved my point. So once again... :rolleyes:

Listen people, no one cares if you make up what is done to your car. You're going to be the one feeling stupid when people realize it's not true. But I guess that's why no one races anymore. If you make up things no one will find out how slow your car is if you never race. I'm just sick of all the bullshit. :jerkit:

smackdown
11-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I know C5R's aren't a 408. But we were sure told there was a C5R 408 in the Camaro. I was just curious how long this would be kept up. I remember hearing - "I have the same setup in the Corvette. But mine is a C5R 408." So, unless he actually paid someone to make the motor smaller he doesn't have one. And accordm3 just further proved my point. So once again... :rolleyes:

Listen people, no one cares if you make up what is done to your car. You're going to be the one feeling stupid when people realize it's not true. But I guess that's why no one races anymore. If you make up things no one will find out how slow your car is if you never race. I'm just sick of all the bullshit. :jerkit:

So true. And to set the facts, my car made 401.1hp and 458.7. I replaced the filters, tubes, and removed the cats. The car then made 443.91hp and 500.80tq at 67.81F so it was nice and cool. And the vet has never actually been out in front at the track or on the street. :D

v10sloboy
11-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Vipers are just faster in silver. The black ones are the slowest according to Jason

v10sloboy
11-18-2005, 01:01 PM
If I only had a civic with a prelude engine

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 01:27 PM
is someone putting words in my mouth??

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 01:34 PM
i think that guy john lamont at infiniti is the biggest instgator in atlanta

v10sloboy
11-18-2005, 02:10 PM
I think that guy Jason wallace is illiterate

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 02:51 PM
john lamont is competing in the 34th annual compulsive liar championship.. he's running behind #1 chris seats #2 cant say cause he'd be mad and #3 john lamont

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 02:52 PM
he is also competing in the lowest hp per cylinder... forced induction class

v10sloboy
11-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Talk shit when your built all motor civic runs 14,s untill then you might want to race my truck 15 second boy. Jason has the world record for the slowest built prelude motor in a civic. Ill tell you what I will drive your accord and race your civic that way you can race an even slower prelude powered honda. My slo v10 will atrosirape all of your engines swapped into your civic.

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 04:33 PM
why does 03 cobra chris with bolt ons own all black vipers

WINDSOR
11-18-2005, 04:47 PM
i think the camaro must be broken or the viper is packing more then what he says.

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 05:47 PM
or the camaro doesnt have a 408

BCRAFTY
11-18-2005, 07:36 PM
ok wallace and other stupid fing people.... A C5r is just a block... with a 4" stroke and 6.125 rods it's a 427... With a 3.622 stroke and 6.125 rods is a 409.... learn your shit honda fags....... ps jason.... you have no room to even post on this thread because your still runing 15.1@ ???mph.... And for those people wondering i didn't spray when i was racing the viper oh and they failed to mention that my car still has a stock gear in it 3.08..... We will post the video after tonight... I would post jasons 1/4 run but the no site will support a video that long... thanks everyone.. ps LUV 2 SPD i'll race you to see those tits

Luv2spd
11-18-2005, 08:46 PM
ok wallace and other stupid fing people.... A C5r is just a block... with a 4" stroke and 6.125 rods it's a 427... With a 3.622 stroke and 6.125 rods is a 409.... learn your shit honda fags....... ps jason.... you have no room to even post on this thread because your still runing 15.1@ ???mph.... And for those people wondering i didn't spray when i was racing the viper oh and they failed to mention that my car still has a stock gear in it 3.08..... We will post the video after tonight... I would post jasons 1/4 run but the no site will support a video that long... thanks everyone.. ps LUV 2 SPD i'll race you to see those tits

You so wish, you perv. BCRAFTY ---> :jerkit: (literally) :lmfao: But I'll race you anyway. If you talked to Chris you know what happened to my clutch. Should have a new one in sometime soon. Then it's on. Don't be too embarrassed when a little blonde girl with a little LS1 keeps up with you.

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 09:46 PM
i'll be the first to admit that my car isnt running right.. I have no room to talk until things are running right... and even then it will be a close call if i can hang with the v8's... it'll be quick tho

2much_hp
11-18-2005, 11:28 PM
WOW!!! All this drama over a little story about a cam only camaro... HAHAHAHAHAHA............. I know crafty is loving me right now.. :lmfao:

Flamed03
11-19-2005, 03:22 PM
hey smackdown, when are we spraying the viper? and john, damnit, when is the damn car going to be right? and crafty, im guessing the unbeatable viper is still unbeatable. that is unless im around :-)

Flamed03
11-19-2005, 03:24 PM
why does 03 cobra chris with bolt ons own all black vipers

ewww. that hurts. but thanks for the recognition.

Flamed03
11-19-2005, 03:31 PM
If you talked to Chris you know what happened to my clutch. Should have a new one in sometime soon. Then it's on. Don't be too embarrassed when a little blonde girl with a little LS1 keeps up with you.

i can vouch, the clutch is toast. thats what you get for letting the b/f race your car :) you should just steal his. and tell him i said wassup.

and just letting everyone know, im out of commision for a little while. my T56 took a shit, 3rd and 4th gears are not usable. 700lbs of Tq + a stock trans is never good. but she should be up and running here soon. then we will video the races to stop all the shit talking. :cool:

smackdown
11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
hey smackdown, when are we spraying the viper? and john, damnit, when is the damn car going to be right? and crafty, im guessing the unbeatable viper is still unbeatable. that is unless im around :-)

This is my nitrous kit........or would have been :D
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6912/tv0072pp.jpg

Flamed03
11-20-2005, 09:34 AM
must be nice brother. hey! that would look nice in my living room

smackdown
11-20-2005, 09:52 AM
ya well im broke again so.....

Luv2spd
11-20-2005, 11:34 AM
This is my nitrous kit........or would have been :D
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6912/tv0072pp.jpg

This was going to be my turbo kit...
http://www.kellydyer.com/images/DSCF1556.jpg

But this is Matt's (SMOKENU)...
http://www.kellydyer.com/images/847272_7_full.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Luv2spd
11-20-2005, 11:36 AM
i can vouch, the clutch is toast. thats what you get for letting the b/f race your car :) you should just steal his. and tell him i said wassup.

It was sticking before. I just blame it on him because he drove it last before it really started messing up. :D

WINDSOR
11-20-2005, 11:52 AM
i hope thats not one of those rear mount turbo kits on that white car

SMOKENU
11-20-2005, 05:01 PM
i hope thats not one of those rear mount turbo kits on that white car

Yeah right. The rear mounts are not real turbo kits there fancy exhaust systems. No I don't have a STS kit. There shit. No my car actually makes a good HP so it can't be an STS. :D :bigok:

Flamed03
11-20-2005, 05:58 PM

Yeah right. The rear mounts are not real turbo kits there fancy exhaust systems. No I don't have a STS kit. There shit. No my car actually makes a good HP so it can't be an STS. :D :bigok:

i cant wait to see the thing run. is it 100% yet? maybee john will have his car running right soon. that should be a good race. and thinking about it, i'll race ya!(if you fill up your car with 87 octane :D) not really, it should be a good race between the two of us, if we race from a dig. from a roll it would be a good race, untill your turbo spooled.

WINDSOR
11-20-2005, 06:41 PM

cool so is it running? Is that a kit or something you just put together? I have the same intercooler on my car. It works damn good for the price.

are you running a stock ls1 motor or upgraded with lower compression? anyway looks good. Its nice to see more turbo v8s running around...i love mine.

smackdown
11-20-2005, 06:41 PM
This was going to be my turbo kit...
http://www.kellydyer.com/images/DSCF1556.jpg

But this is Matt's (SMOKENU)...
http://www.kellydyer.com/images/847272_7_full.jpg

nice! There is nothing like talking ish on import atlanta on the 50 inch...

A nitrous kit for my car cost enough to buy food for a small country..... They think because its a viper they can charge the old punks that drive them three times as much.... ITS CRAP! :rant:

:lmfao: :lmfao: Oh ya.... I love to see hammers everywhere when someone is building something.. :rant:

Flamed03
11-20-2005, 07:37 PM
A nitrous kit for my car cost enough to buy food for a small country..... They think because its a viper they can charge the old punks that drive them three times as much.... ITS CRAP! :rant:

ok here is what we are going to do. run a n2o line from the bottle the intake (just one side) where we will JB weld it in place. when you want to spray, just open the bottle! cheap and simple. :lmfao:

smackdown
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of my backpack leaf blower... run the cord into the car and when i think i might need it, give it a few pulls and BOOM instant boost. It has to be good for 5 or 6 psi...

Flamed03
11-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of my backpack leaf blower... run the cord into the car and when i think i might need it, give it a few pulls and BOOM instant boost. It has to be good for 5 or 6 psi...

hell yea. and for an added pound or to, we will put naws on the leaf blower...... and check your pm's.

hey luv2spd and smokenu, you guys have any good racing vids you might want to add to our "collection" if so let me know

SMOKENU
11-21-2005, 02:47 AM
i cant wait to see the thing run. is it 100% yet? maybee john will have his car running right soon. that should be a good race. and thinking about it, i'll race ya!(if you fill up your car with 87 octane :D) not really, it should be a good race between the two of us, if we race from a dig. from a roll it would be a good race, untill your turbo spooled.

The car is at 100% but I have the boost set to 7lbs. I want to give the motor some break in time. Big differance between that and the 21lbs when it was tuned. But its still quick at 7lbs. I have only put about 35 miles on it since the tune. Got a long ways to go to hit my 1000 miles mark on the motor. I guess a couple of trips to your damn house and I would be there in no time. But if I come up there I will be tempted to turn the boost up Thats why I don't take it cruising on the weekends. :D We we can definetly run chris it will be a good race. I can only run around 15- 17lbs of boost on 93 so we can run them like that. I just got my alky injection all in the other day so it should help a good bit as well. And as far as froma a dig :lmfao: . I set my 2 step on the 7lbs and it still blows the damn tires off with this cold weather on the BFG drag radials. I talk to ya soon man.

SMOKENU
11-21-2005, 02:50 AM
cool so is it running? Is that a kit or something you just put together? I have the same intercooler on my car. It works damn good for the price.

are you running a stock ls1 motor or upgraded with lower compression? anyway looks good. Its nice to see more turbo v8s running around...i love mine.

Yeah its running. No its a kit I bought and changed a whole lot of stuff over to my liking. I had a spearco smaller intercooler and it was killing the car. I saw a couple of guys on ls1tech running these and making great pwer so thats what I went with. Yeah it is a forged motor with 8:1 compression. Maybe we can run them once my motor is broke in.

SMOKENU
11-21-2005, 02:52 AM
nice! There is nothing like talking ish on import atlanta on the 50 inch...

:lmfao: :lmfao: Oh ya.... I love to see hammers everywhere when someone is building something.. :rant:

Hey our TV is a 65". Get it right. J/K. By the way you always have to add the viper tax to everything you buy for it. Teach you to buy a damn cheap viper! :lmfao:

WINDSOR
11-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah its running. No its a kit I bought and changed a whole lot of stuff over to my liking. I had a spearco smaller intercooler and it was killing the car. I saw a couple of guys on ls1tech running these and making great pwer so thats what I went with. Yeah it is a forged motor with 8:1 compression. Maybe we can run them once my motor is broke in.

sounds good. What turbo are you running? What kind of kit was it? TTI?

smackdown
11-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey our TV is a 65". Get it right. J/K. By the way you always have to add the viper tax to everything you buy for it. Teach you to buy a damn cheap viper! :lmfao:

I was talking about my tv, its only a 50 inch. :D But its make for one big ass computer screen. :eek:
Ya that viper tax is bs, its three times worse than on the vet. But oh well its a fun car and a little different, maybe on day it will haul some ass.

BCRAFTY
11-21-2005, 01:20 PM
kyle lets be honest... your car is already fast.. oh i raced seth sunday.(black z06) went from a 2nd gear roll to about 120.. had about 7 cars maybe more. LUV2SPD ps i was just kidding about the tits thing.. I'd love to race.. sorry about your clutch..

SMOKENU
11-21-2005, 11:04 PM
kyle lets be honest... your car is already fast.. oh i raced seth sunday.(black z06) went from a 2nd gear roll to about 120.. had about 7 cars maybe more. LUV2SPD ps i was just kidding about the tits thing.. I'd love to race.. sorry about your clutch..

By the way how did you lose to a stock viper but beat a Z06 by 7 cars? Something doesn't sound right. How fast is your damn car? To put 7 cars on a Z06 it must put down some good power. Pm if you don't want to post the numbers on the board. I'm just curious I just need to know what it will take for me and my GIRLFRIEND'S cars to wax your cars ass! :lmfao: I run you from a roll 30 MPH roll Me at 7PSI. Thats fair.And she can run you with whatever her slow ass car has on it. ;)

Flamed03
11-22-2005, 08:46 AM
hmm. sounds like a challenge! (race! race! race! race! race!) if anyone has a spare T56, tko600 or lentech auto laying around, i will join the fun!

SMOKENU
11-22-2005, 04:55 PM
hmm. sounds like a challenge! (race! race! race! race! race!) if anyone has a spare T56, tko600 or lentech auto laying around, i will join the fun!

Indeed it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Flamed03
11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
(chirp chirp chirp) sure is quiet in here.....

(and i would never try to agg on a race, now would i)

smackdown
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh boy, i want to see this race.

Flamed03
11-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh boy, i want to see this race.

i want your car now that you have those CCW's on it. looks fckin bad in the pic.

PawnShopCEO
11-22-2005, 06:25 PM
chris actually has those ccw's now... kyle just put em on there to see what they looked like

Flamed03
11-22-2005, 06:58 PM
chris actually has those ccw's now... kyle just put em on there to see what they looked like

oohhhhh. to bad. kyles car is actualy fast. well, atleast chris' car looks fast now :cheers:

hmm, i dont know though. they make about the same hp. maybee its the driver? :goodjob:

gotta love giving Chris hell.

BCRAFTY
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
lol... I'll race anyone.. i love to race... I'M DOWN.. matt when do you want to get this exhaust.. Your gonna need it.. lol j/k.. :D

Flamed03.. how funny is it that chris's viper (red) went a 13.30 fastest time... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

KYLE... So when are we going to race again... I mean us going from a 40 roll (i was in 2nd gear @ 2400 and you in first @ 4900 really isn't a fair race concidering i wasn't spraying) oh i almost forgot i only have a 346 with a cam and bottle... :eek: :eek:

v10sloboy
11-22-2005, 07:50 PM
SMOKENU hows the car coming? From what I hear you may be the new king of the streets with that beast. I have given up on being fast and focused on getting it tuned in properly. The black car is running way better than before but the air fuel is still a little questionable. I hope to work out the bugs this weekend. I would love to line them up just for fun with pump gas in both cars and see what happens. I know with race gas and all that boost you would more than likely smoke me. I will say that my car is running night and day compared to the last drive. I finally got the water meth working and the 10lb pulley on. We all need to get together and hang out agian soon. I cant wait to see brandon and kyle race agian. Gotta put my money on the viper. Silver cars are just faster. Chris get that thing fixed soon so we can settle this once and for all. Jason loves running his dick sucker and has no idea what he is saying.

BCRAFTY
11-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Jason Wallace doesn't talk shit.. He hummmmmmmmmssssssss and pretty damn welll.. Thanks john for having faith in me.. I know I know you gotta stick with the dodge...

v10sloboy
11-22-2005, 07:58 PM
No harm ment I just gotta stick with my own kind

smackdown
11-22-2005, 08:23 PM
lol... I'll race anyone.. i love to race... I'M DOWN.. matt when do you want to get this exhaust.. Your gonna need it.. lol j/k.. :D

Flamed03.. how funny is it that chris's viper (red) went a 13.30 fastest time... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

KYLE... So when are we going to race again... I mean us going from a 40 roll (i was in 2nd gear @ 2400 and you in first @ 4900 really isn't a fair race concidering i wasn't spraying) oh i almost forgot i only have a 346 with a cam and bottle... :eek: :eek:

4900 my ass...... i was at like 3250.... i shift @ 5000.... get it right playa. :eek:

BCRAFTY
11-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Still you had 1000 rpms on me... we just need to race again kyle. hit me up tomorrow sometime

smackdown
11-22-2005, 09:27 PM
you need a freakin 6 speed! but we will race soon enough. im not doing anything to my car for a while. i want a feakin xbox 360 and i have to buy gifts and all that fun stuff....

WINDSOR
11-22-2005, 10:22 PM
i dunno. I must be the only one not fascinated by big screen tvs.

SMOKENU
11-22-2005, 11:58 PM
oh i almost forgot i only have a 346 with a cam and bottle... :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Oh snap. I think you might get out run by a girl (luv2spd):lmfao:
Hey I will pick up the exhaust from you tommorow if thats cool let me know. Pm me if you want.

PawnShopCEO
11-23-2005, 12:05 AM
http://www.visionsofspeed.net/custpics/04viper/index.html

this is with a vec2 and a paxton on 9psi

SMOKENU
11-23-2005, 12:07 AM
SMOKENU hows the car coming? From what I hear you may be the new king of the streets with that beast. I have given up on being fast and focused on getting it tuned in properly. The black car is running way better than before but the air fuel is still a little questionable. I hope to work out the bugs this weekend. I would love to line them up just for fun with pump gas in both cars and see what happens. I know with race gas and all that boost you would more than likely smoke me. I will say that my car is running night and day compared to the last drive. I finally got the water meth working and the 10lb pulley on. We all need to get together and hang out agian soon. I cant wait to see brandon and kyle race agian. Gotta put my money on the viper. Silver cars are just faster. Chris get that thing fixed soon so we can settle this once and for all. Jason loves running his dick sucker and has no idea what he is saying.

Hey man the car is together and tuned. Waiting to get it back on the dyno with the alky injection just got it put on. I'm giving the motor some break in time only running around 7PSI of boost :rant: But as long as I stay away form everyone that races I won't turn it up. I have about 800 miles to go with the break in. Also I don't know about king of the streets. There are alot of mustang coupes that don't weigh anything with alot of bottle. My car is also only good for the quarter not the 1/8th. I also just put on the harlan 2 step on so we will see if that will help me get out of the hole better.Yeah we can line them up as soon as it gets broken in. My car runs alright so we will see. Also chris get that DAMN FORD FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamed03
11-23-2005, 08:16 AM
you guys all suck. i enjoyed having one of the faster cars around for a few weeks, then you two (john and matt) have to go and screw things up for me. jeez. well, atleast it will be a few weeks before i get to see the black RT10's taillights. and i might save up for a little while and stick a 4r70 in it. it would kick ass in the quarter, but i sure would miss shifting. we will see what finances allow. hey matt, are you good with a T56?

BCRAFTY
11-23-2005, 09:21 AM
All i got to say is.... I have two weeks till my car is out of commision... The funds are in.... muh ah ha ha......... :eek: ;) :eek: ;)

BCRAFTY
11-23-2005, 09:22 AM
FORD found on the road dead....

WINDSOR
11-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey man the car is together and tuned. Waiting to get it back on the dyno with the alky injection just got it put on. I'm giving the motor some break in time only running around 7PSI of boost :rant: But as long as I stay away form everyone that races I won't turn it up. I have about 800 miles to go with the break in. Also I don't know about king of the streets. There are alot of mustang coupes that don't weigh anything with alot of bottle. My car is also only good for the quarter not the 1/8th. I also just put on the harlan 2 step on so we will see if that will help me get out of the hole better.Yeah we can line them up as soon as it gets broken in. My car runs alright so we will see. Also chris get that DAMN FORD FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also there might be a few mustang coupes that don't weigh anything with a little bit of turbo boost as well. :)

Spin2nd
11-23-2005, 10:08 AM
also there might be a few mustang coupes that don't weigh anything with a little bit of turbo boost as well. :)

I believe the conversation was about cars that race...

Flamed03
11-23-2005, 10:35 AM
thats the good thing about them. they do!

and as far as the chevy/ford thing, i like them both. but lets name the fastest street driven/driveable car around.... and the winnnnner is.......... Tim lynch and his blue coupe! which would be a ford.

WINDSOR
11-23-2005, 12:14 PM

yeah mr wheelhop king,i've been racing since 1996 before most of you guys had your drivers liscenses. I hope that convertible is actually fast now and not just a little show car. ;)

WINDSOR
11-23-2005, 12:19 PM

and as far as the chevy/ford thing, i like them both. but lets name the fastest street driven/driveable car around.... and the winnnnner is.......... Tim lynch and his blue coupe! which would be a ford.

I'd like to see that thing on the street more.

SMOKENU
11-23-2005, 02:14 PM

Indeed there are. I only know of 2. You and berry with his blue coupe. Not too many but nitrous is so cheap. Nitrous will always be faster in the 1/8th , but Turbo's are :king: of the quarter mile!

SMOKENU
11-23-2005, 02:15 PM

Tim lynch is the king of the street I have nothing for him at all. :(

Spin2nd
11-23-2005, 02:42 PM
yeah mr wheelhop king,i've been racing since 1996 before most of you guys had your drivers liscenses. I hope that convertible is actually fast now and not just a little show car. ;)

Nope, its slow -- never claimed it to be anything of the contrary. Not a show car, but at least its got a nice shiny coat of paint. I've been busting my ass through school so I've never had the time, money, or desire to make it fast. I've been around for a long time (since probably 97ish) and have never known you to race...you ARE, however, always around, I'll give you that. But as far as racing goes, maybe you do, I've just never seen it -- i'm not trying to hate, so no hard feelings.

As far as the blue coupe goes...you've never seen a race unless you saw it walk-the-dog on a nitroused gixxer 1k back a few years ago on 575. That, sir, was an ass whoopin. lol :idb:

Speedm0(\)key
11-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Windsor likes to run Supras, i've seen him punk a few impressive BPU ones

WINDSOR
11-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Nope, its slow -- never claimed it to be anything of the contrary. Not a show car, but at least its got a nice shiny coat of paint. I've been busting my ass through school so I've never had the time, money, or desire to make it fast. I've been around for a long time (since probably 97ish) and have never known you to race...you ARE, however, always around, I'll give you that. But as far as racing goes, maybe you do, I've just never seen it -- i'm not trying to hate, so no hard feelings.

As far as the blue coupe goes...you've never seen a race unless you saw it walk-the-dog on a nitroused gixxer 1k back a few years ago on 575. That, sir, was an ass whoopin. lol :idb:

Well i have NEVER raced around Barrett which is where you guys have always hung out. yeah i remember Barry telling me about that race where Tim almost hit the guy when they hit it off first.

WINDSOR
11-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Windsor likes to run Supras, i've seen him punk a few impressive BPU ones

hehe,i have mad respect for the BPU supra especially if its BPU++++++

Spin2nd
11-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Well i have NEVER raced around Barrett which is where you guys have always hung out. yeah i remember Barry telling me about that race where Tim almost hit the guy when they hit it off first.

Well, I may hang out around Barrett but that dosen't mean I'm limited to there. I've been around to just about every spot within a reasonable distance... I haven't been around the scene too much for the past couple years b/c of school. I'm done with that now so I'm sure you'll be seeing alot more of me. Hopefully I'll be building something before too long once I get settled into my new job and a little cash built up.

On the topic of Tim vs. the bike, Barry was correct...first hit tim's car blew the tires off and walked into the bikes lane. Second hit was much cleaner and I'm sure the guy on the bike was wondering wtf was going on as he was getting walked. At the time tim's car still had the single 76mm I believe...HP number was 1053 if I remember correctly. This was pre mini-tub.

Flamed03
11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
speaking of barret pkwy, its a suckey place to race, but i great place to meet up, and then leave to go race. if you guys (the ones i dont know) ever see a dark red '03 cobra with weld draglights and ghost flames out there, come say hey.

smackdown
11-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Well, I may hang out around Barrett but that dosen't mean I'm limited to there. I've been around to just about every spot within a reasonable distance... I haven't been around the scene too much for the past couple years b/c of school. I'm done with that now so I'm sure you'll be seeing alot more of me. Hopefully I'll be building something before too long once I get settled into my new job and a little cash built up.

On the topic of Tim vs. the bike, Barry was correct...first hit tim's car blew the tires off and walked into the bikes lane. Second hit was much cleaner and I'm sure the guy on the bike was wondering wtf was going on as he was getting walked. At the time tim's car still had the single 76mm I believe...HP number was 1053 if I remember correctly. This was pre mini-tub.

That night was so funny. tim..."no nitrous no blower." hahahahah poor :D bike

v10sloboy
11-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Why dont we all go to dallas on sunday?

BCRAFTY
11-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Indeed there are. I only know of 2. You and berry with his blue coupe. Not too many but nitrous is so cheap. Nitrous will always be faster in the 1/8th , but Turbo's are :king: of the quarter mile!

Berry's car is gone... He sold it.

BCRAFTY
11-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Dallas it is...

smackdown
11-24-2005, 09:39 AM
i thought they were closed

v10sloboy
11-24-2005, 10:10 AM
So did I but Jeff said they were open

Flamed03
11-24-2005, 11:09 AM
dallas is open every sunday though november. ;)

Flamed03
11-24-2005, 11:11 AM
i guess i can come up there and run half track passes, see if i can get my suspension dialed in, and get my 60' times down in the 1.5's where they should be.

v10sloboy
11-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Thats pretty cool, most people wouldnt even think of going in your cars situation.

smackdown
11-24-2005, 01:13 PM
what time are they open till

BCRAFTY
11-25-2005, 09:51 AM
i'm not sure

Flamed03
11-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Thats pretty cool, most people wouldnt even think of going in your cars situation.

ahh, hell, i cant make it much worse can i? and besides, if i total out the trans, that just means i HAVE to spend the money on a new trans. i think it might be a new clutchless Gforce. going to go ahead and prep everything for real power.

Flamed03
11-25-2005, 12:16 PM
and there are supposedly open from 1 to 5pm. im going to call and verify that though.

BCRAFTY
11-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks Chris you always come through

PawnShopCEO
11-26-2005, 04:16 PM
ya know... i always thought i could beat del's vette... haha (now that its totalled)

Flamed03
11-26-2005, 04:45 PM
thats soo wrong man. and he doesnt even have a cool story to tell about it.
"so i was driving though the wallmart parking lot. flying along at about 20mph and BAM! out of nowhere this pole, with a big ass RED reflective sign on it dives out infront of me. i barely survived"

an outtake of "The Death of Dels Z06"
By Chris Fowler

2much_hp
11-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Funny Guys huh.. Thats cool because I'm pretty sure it wont be totalled. So no worries, Ill beat both of you with a new front end. Hell its not like either of you ever saw anything but the back anyways.. hahahhaha :2up:

Flamed03
11-27-2005, 02:57 AM
Funny Guys huh.. Thats cool because I'm pretty sure it wont be totalled. So no worries, Ill beat both of you with a new front end. Hell its not like either of you ever saw anything but the back anyways.. hahahhaha :2up:

ummhmm. we will see ;) you did beat me though. i cant deny that. but with nitrous and traction, i think i'll get ya.