PDA

View Full Version : southlake mall in clayton county sucks ballzors

stephanie
01-17-2011, 08:48 PM
i had to go buy a dress for a work function. and this place was damn scary to me. walked up on a fight and the one dude had a kid with him.
holy jesus i want to move.i hate clayton county.
sorry for the rant

slostang
01-17-2011, 08:50 PM
yep it sucks ass.

stephanie
01-17-2011, 08:52 PM
good news is i found a dress at macys. i had to go to mcdonough for boots

gerardojdm
01-17-2011, 08:55 PM
The ghetto brought to you by Southlake Mall

stephanie
01-17-2011, 09:00 PM
i want to move so bad. thought i could deal with living here a few years but it is taking its toll on my mental stability.
and they have more guns than me

Bacon
01-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Welcome to Clayton Co. Been here for 23 years and hate every second of it. Henry County is my next relocation point.

Echonova
01-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Welcome to Clayton Co. Been here for 23 years and hate every second of it. Henry County is my next relocation point.Glutton for punishment?

stephanie
01-17-2011, 09:20 PM
23 years!!!!!!!!!!
my street is pretty okay. its off fielder rd and 42. close to my jobby job.
but if there was ever a zombie apocolypse, youd have to worry more about people killing people than zombies

stephanie
01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
im planiing on moving to locust grove i guess..in a year or so.someplace between jonesboro rd area and locust grove exit 212

Bacon
01-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Glutton for punishment?

Have been for some time now. We are waiting for approval on a house as we speak.

23 years!!!!!!!!!!
my street is pretty okay. its off fielder rd and 42. close to my jobby job.
but if there was ever a zombie apocolypse, youd have to worry more about people killing people than zombies

I won't care what happens to Clayton County when the zombies come. I will be at deer camp with a Bushmaster .50 down in Talbot County.

stephanie
01-17-2011, 09:53 PM
congrats on moving

5speed
01-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Used to be the best mall I would go to. The mall in Macon was always really bad when I went.

EG_Ryder
01-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Yep, both the people and the stores in there are horrible! Been in clay co for 20 years and have seen it go from decent, to bad, to worse. Now im 3 hours away in college and hate going back just because of the people that live in the area.

NEMO
01-18-2011, 10:30 AM
I lived off fielder for about 18 years and then bought a house in locust grove. I had to get out of clayton county

Relentless
01-18-2011, 10:33 AM
damn i never knew clayton co. was that bad

Bacon
01-18-2011, 10:39 AM
damn i never knew clayton co. was that bad

GWINNETT is worse by alot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tech5
01-18-2011, 11:05 AM
i had to go buy a dress for a work function. and this place was damn scary to me. walked up on a fight and the one dude had a kid with him.
holy jesus i want to move.i hate clayton county.
sorry for the rant

Welcome to the hood!!!!

Tech5
01-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I lived off fielder for about 18 years and then bought a house in locust grove. I had to get out of clayton county

Yeah but henry is just as bad and getting worse done the south end near mcdonough locust grove

stephanie
01-18-2011, 05:45 PM
i live off fielder rd near 42.
looks like ill be here at least one more year.
im not surewhere i want to move. because what if i move to henry and that goes to hell after i get locked into a mortgage.
i thought about newnan but damn its an hour from my work

stephanie
01-18-2011, 05:50 PM
my friend lives in east point and it is really really bad there. i wish she would have moved near me...

andrewu
01-18-2011, 05:54 PM
i live off fielder rd near 42.
looks like ill be here at least one more year.
im not surewhere i want to move. because what if i move to henry and that goes to hell after i get locked into a mortgage.
i thought about newnan but damn its an hour from my work

Peachtree City and parts of Fayette County not Fayetteville is nice along with the outskirts of Coweta near Fayette.

Black4DrEK
01-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the Southside. Hell welcome to GA, shit Welcome to reality!

This isnt JUST near Southlake mall.

stephanie
01-18-2011, 06:10 PM
yeah i know. i just dont want to be around a high crime area.
clayton county pd response time is about an hour if not more. so pretty much if the shit hits the fan, im screwed. my neighbors are old and would never even hear me scream.
i want to feel somewhat safe at home.
im kinda helping someone by living here, when i leave it will probably get forclosed on.

r_Senik
01-18-2011, 06:12 PM
ive been here for 23 years...grew up here..it's not too bad at southlake, guess ya'll never been to places like Oakland, Ca....

o yea, if your that afraid of your surroundings, get a gun, practice using it.

stephanie
01-18-2011, 06:15 PM
no, ive only been on the east coast.
im from philly, then moved to canton, then macon, now im here for now.

r_Senik
01-18-2011, 06:19 PM
shit, im scared of philly!

stephanie
01-18-2011, 06:23 PM
philly drivers are scary. parts of the city are okay. i havent been home in a while.
i need to go see my grandmom and grandpop really soon.

Doppelgänger
01-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Here's a novel idea...get the hell out of Atlanta. I don't see myself living here much longer...Austin TS, Seattle WA, Denver CO...those are looking like nice options.

wrekonize
01-19-2011, 09:05 AM
YEAH FUKK CLAYTON COUNTY...LOL
IVE LIVED ON THE BAD PART OF CLAY CO, 4 YEARS AGO
BUT THEY ARE SOME GOOD SPOT U JUST GOT TO LOOK
I STAY BY THE BEACH ON 138 AND ITS ALL QUITE HERE, PEOPLE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
WALKING THEIR DOGS OR JOGGING WITH OUT FEAR......
I DONT HEAR LOUD MUFFLERS OR BOX CHEVY,S WITH CAN RATTLING TRUNKS WHERE I LIVE.....

5speed
01-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Anvil Block mane! lololol

velomack
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
GWINNETT is worse by alot.

Not sure about that bro, My neighborhood is pretty safe I never walked up on a fight at Mall of Ga.

Alan®
01-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Clayton has basically taken over Fayetteville. Hence why the girlfriend and I are picking up and moving to Dunwoody this friday

98blackcivic
01-23-2011, 10:14 AM
aint shit wrong with gwinnett....
ive been to the hoodest, "scariest" spots on the planet

its fun. ive never been fucked with.

TIGERJC
01-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Clayton county officials and also the voters that allowed them to do it are the ones responsible for fucking up Clayton county and bringing surrounding counties down also. When City of Atlanta started closing all the projects and low end neighborhoods surrounding downtown, clay co was welcoming those people with open arms as they saw those dollar signs in form of new low income housing (Kickbacks from developers) and the government money that comes with that. It would not be so bad if they upgraded their infrastructure to handle the increase in population and let the low income household trickle instead of flooding in. I still wish they kept those people downtown instead of allowing them in to the suburbs, that is why public transportation should not be allowed in your county if you want it to stay nice or at the very least descent.

Fayetteville is just shit right there at the pavilion thanks to residents of College park and Riverdale coming into Fayette to do there shopping since everything sucks where they live. All the crime in Fayetteville happens there, close the walmart and crime drops by 60%, close down Popeyes and KFC and we're talking about additional 20% drop in crime (back to old Fayetteville standards when Clayton use to be nice)

Firefightin_tC
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
As a proud firefighter in Clayton County, I just bought a house out in Rex and to be honest, I like where I love. Honest, professional families in a quiet subdivision. Every county has that area that's iffy and rather sketchy. I've been workin for CCFD since 2004 and since when does CCPD have a hour response time?

Where did you get those facts from?

TIGERJC
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
As a proud firefighter in Clayton County, I just bought a house out in Rex and to be honest, I like where I love. Honest, professional families in a quiet subdivision. Every county has that area that's iffy and rather sketchy. I've been workin for CCFD since 2004 and since when does CCPD have a hour response time?

Where did you get those facts from?

It was a joke with some truth in there. The pavilion in Fayetteville does help the local economy but it brings all the problems in the county and I bet most residents will be willing to get rid of it in favor of less crime and etc that has brought down the north side of Fayette. Most violent and larceny crimes committed in Fayetteville ( probably in the entire county) are done by residents from Clayton and Fulton county and sadly that is a fact. My parents are thinking of moving to the north side (Sandy Springs, Alpharetta), which is something they do not want to do since they know retirement is right around the corner and they will take a huge hit trying to sell their house in this market and buying a much more expensive house up there to get the equivalent of the house they had in Fayette.

Lusos
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Sub-prime mortgages in the early 1990's... 'Nuff said

smoknlegend
01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
a client of mine and i were talking......his suggestion, rename fayetteville to riverville.

Who remembers when the tinseltown theater was closed because of a hostage situation?

Firefightin_tC
01-31-2011, 11:14 PM
It was a joke with some truth in there. The pavilion in Fayetteville does help the local economy but it brings all the problems in the county and I bet most residents will be willing to get rid of it in favor of less crime and etc that has brought down the north side of Fayette. Most violent and larceny crimes committed in Fayetteville ( probably in the entire county) are done by residents from Clayton and Fulton county and sadly that is a fact. My parents are thinking of moving to the north side (Sandy Springs, Alpharetta), which is something they do not want to do since they know retirement is right around the corner and they will take a huge hit trying to sell their house in this market and buying a much more expensive house up there to get the equivalent of the house they had in Fayette.

Hope this isn't taken the wrong way, I enjoy engaging in conversation but where are you pulling your facts from in terms who is committing crimes in Fayetteville. I would like to take a look at those numbers. Clayton isn't a perfect angel by any means but when all Clayton gets is bad press, it's all people are going to see and associate Clayton with it and rightfully so.

Just before we start bashing another county, let's turn the mirror on where you live and realize that like everywhere else, everyplace has that 'bad' part of town so to speak.

TIGERJC
01-31-2011, 11:20 PM
I think that was in 2003, those dumb ass were hiding in the air ducts. They were residents from another county just like some many criminals that commit crime in Fayette coutny

smoknlegend
01-31-2011, 11:32 PM
It actually happened when i first moved to GA, which was summer of 05.

To me, i wouldnt necessarily say Fayettevilles demise is because of clayton county, but that part of the neighborhood has been getting rough. With several cars getting jacked from the pavilion, the hostage situation in the theater, the guy getting abducted outside of hotlanta wings, it seems like fayetteville has let its guard down.

TIGERJC
02-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Just read the Citizen and you can see the arrest record for the week yourself. I grew up in Fayetteville, lived there since 98). Correct Clayton County is not all bad, but the bad parts are what lies on Fayette county borders and those residents are the cause for most of the crime in the city of Fayetteville.

Julio
02-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Worst Cities in GA. Source - Wsb News.

Riverdale - high crime and poor schools make this one an awful choice.
Norcross - Mostly non-English speaking residents, likely to alienate anyone that doesn't speak at least one of the many languages represented here. Gangs abound as does crime.
College Park - Great place to go to college, not a great place to go to school or leave a car unattended
Forest Park - Again, crime and poverty abound, some of the states worst schools.
Sandy Springs - The city may try to "nicen" it up, but the traffic is horrendous and the crime and schools are some of the worst. There ARE nice neighborhoods in Sandy Springs, but the rentals are what makes it not as nice to live there.

Clayton.. Just saying..

The worst County in GA handsdown.

ISAtlanta300
02-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Well, I'm glad I'm in Cobb then....

Firefightin_tC
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Worst Cities in GA. Source - Wsb News.

Riverdale - high crime and poor schools make this one an awful choice.
Norcross - Mostly non-English speaking residents, likely to alienate anyone that doesn't speak at least one of the many languages represented here. Gangs abound as does crime.
College Park - Great place to go to college, not a great place to go to school or leave a car unattended
Forest Park - Again, crime and poverty abound, some of the states worst schools.
Sandy Springs - The city may try to "nicen" it up, but the traffic is horrendous and the crime and schools are some of the worst. There ARE nice neighborhoods in Sandy Springs, but the rentals are what makes it not as nice to live there.

Clayton.. Just saying..

The worst County in GA handsdown.

Definitely ain't what it used to be that's for sure.

But yet stupidity is what keeps me in business in Riverdale.

Public Safety FTW.

Bacon
02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Definitely ain't what it used to be that's for sure.

But yet stupidity is what keeps me in business in Riverdale.

Public Safety FTW.

QFT

4g638u
02-02-2011, 09:19 PM
since when has locust grove gotten bad?? i have lived here for quite some time, since luella high school was built. before that i lived in lovejoy as a kid...lovejoy high school was the absolute worst school i could imagine... got ganged like 4 times because i wasnt "thug life'. the only place i would stay away from in locust grove would be the super cheap hotels by the interstate...other than that no worries. now when the new wal-mart comes...who knows what will happen, i'm just glad i live 15 minutes + from any commercial areas and wont have to worry about it, it is still pretty country out this way.

as far as henry county goes, from stockbridge down seems decent, it gets alot better eagles landing area and south from there. far south henry county is about as quiet as you can get being relatively close to atlanta and the interstate...maybe coweta county has some places like that too.. not sure . there is also alot of cool things in the area ie: noah's ark , a little further is daucet trails, lake jackson etc..

quickdodge®
02-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I lived for about three years in Williamsburg South Apartments. In the early 2000's. Later, QD.

i4_garage
02-03-2011, 11:25 AM
FOREST PARK AERAAAA

Alan®
02-03-2011, 12:32 PM
I think that was in 2003, those dumb ass were hiding in the air ducts. They were residents from another county just like some many criminals that commit crime in Fayette coutny

It was in '03. The guy that did it was a former employee.

1.8literfoo
02-09-2011, 08:47 AM
southlake sucks.

Bacon
02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
I lived for about three years in Williamsburg South Apartments. In the early 2000's. Later, QD.

I live two streets down from those apartments; which have since been renamed.

antj101
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Henry county isn't that bad... I've lived here for like 10 years...

Bacon
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I am moving to henry county in two weeks.

antj101
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I am moving to henry county in two weeks.

Where exactly?

Bacon
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
new apartments off of jonesboro rd and willow lane

antj101
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Oh cool... that's far from "ghetto" over there

Frenchi934
02-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Dont come to henry. Its becoming every bit as bad.

Tech5
02-25-2011, 12:50 PM
since when has locust grove gotten bad?? i have lived here for quite some time, since luella high school was built. before that i lived in lovejoy as a kid...lovejoy high school was the absolute worst school i could imagine... got ganged like 4 times because i wasnt "thug life'. the only place i would stay away from in locust grove would be the super cheap hotels by the interstate...other than that no worries. now when the new wal-mart comes...who knows what will happen, i'm just glad i live 15 minutes + from any commercial areas and wont have to worry about it, it is still pretty country out this way.

as far as henry county goes, from stockbridge down seems decent, it gets alot better eagles landing area and south from there. far south henry county is about as quiet as you can get being relatively close to atlanta and the interstate...maybe coweta county has some places like that too.. not sure . there is also alot of cool things in the area ie: noah's ark , a little further is daucet trails, lake jackson etc..

Ummm Locust grove started getting bad once they started building the hotels ...NOW watch !!! since the Wal-mart is getting built watch what happens crime will go up 60% easy and with the poor locust grove PD , they will need to add atleast 50 more officers to make up for it .

Tech5
02-25-2011, 12:51 PM
another note, get rid of ALL apartments and town homes and watch crime fall 50% or better

Tech5
02-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Henry county isn't that bad... I've lived here for like 10 years...

are you smoking ???? or on MEDS???

henry county is as bad as Clayton ..... My family and friends work for henry county PD and SO departments and they tell me all the stories that most to know about.

stephanie
04-01-2011, 09:07 PM
I still havent moved. I started looking at homes in Tyrone, Ga. I decided to hold down the fort for a while longer. Knock on wood.......i have not had any problems.

Alan®
04-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Tyrone's a nice area. Albeit a little hickish and boring but definitely a great place to live. Where around there?