PDA

View Full Version : Everyday things that you hate

Theycall_Metue
01-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Hate people who turns without signaling. Them random BREAK! Turn, right in front of you. WTF! Or if your in traffic and you only get a chance to go in a split second or so and the last car makes a left turn without signaling while your about to make a break for it. WTF!
Have you guys ever seen a speed bump on top of another speed bump? WTF?

firby911
01-16-2011, 01:32 PM
People driving slower than the speed limit

nreggie454
01-16-2011, 02:32 PM
I hate my cell phone.

03RCode
01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
I hate my cell phone.

Meeeeee too! If my wife wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have a cell phone anymore.

Bacon
01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Reading people's responses to pics of cars as sex, secks, or anything of the like. Also, people who reply with "jealous much?" :thinking:

03RCode
01-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Reading people's responses to pics of cars as sex, secks, or anything of the like. Also, people who reply with "jealous much?" :thinking:

This reply is pure secks.

Bacon
01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
This reply is pure secks.

lol

+10 for the needed chuckle

5speed
01-16-2011, 05:24 PM
When ayone says "hater"! I want to punch that stupid motherfucker in the face.

People who dont hold a constant speed. If you wanna go slow that is fine by me. Just keep it slow. Dont speed up and slow down every fucking five seconds.

Most people on forums. At least the way they act on forums. Bitch so fucking much like I am doing right now.

silverZ33
01-16-2011, 05:27 PM
People driving slower than the speed limit
This x100000

FostyTG28
01-16-2011, 05:49 PM
People who drive below the speed limit, people who don't signal their turns, and when there isn't a single person who will let you move over into their lane when you are turning. DAMNIT I hate that... lol

AnthonyF
01-16-2011, 05:58 PM
I hate people that pull out in front of you causing you to slow down from your steady pace only to slam on the brakes and make a turn in 20 feet. Couldn't they have just of waited?

Theycall_Metue
01-16-2011, 06:17 PM
I hate the lazy as bitches that dont maintain their cars. Have been many times that I'll be 2 second from hitting someone cause their break lights are dead. Or the ones that only their 3rd light work

03RCode
01-16-2011, 06:29 PM
I hate people that pull out in front of you causing you to slow down from your steady pace only to slam on the brakes and make a turn in 20 feet. Couldn't they have just of waited?

Being a bike guy I was almost certain you would say the same thing I'm fixing to say:

People who act like Motorcycles are invisible, or just don't care and pull out in front of them.

Blitanicle99
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Being a biker also.

Soccer Moms/Stay at home moms, in SUVs... On Cell phones. Fuck those people.

Theycall_Metue
01-16-2011, 07:57 PM
only a few minutes after posting, look what i encounter!
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad84/abysspker1/IMG_0210.jpg
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad84/abysspker1/IMG_0211.jpg
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad84/abysspker1/IMG_0212.jpg
fkng neon on hwy 316 without tail light working!

Evil Goat
01-16-2011, 08:06 PM
the phrase "I know, right?"

and most, if not all, white people

Bacon
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
People that don't pay attention while they are driving and take pictures of other cars or texting while driving.

Scotsman
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
People that don't pay attention while they are driving and take pictures of other cars or texting while driving.people that have nicer wheels than me...........

Relentless
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
and most, if not all, white people

LOL

I just hate it when I'm driving minding my own business, and a douche in another "Honda", revs their car and stare at me as they pass me..like wtf

Bacon
01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
people that have nicer wheels than me...........

I told you they can be yours. All it takes is money.

Scotsman
01-16-2011, 08:28 PM
I told you they can be yours. All it takes is money.moneys i wish i had atm , lol

BanginJimmy
01-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Hate people who turns without signaling. Them random BREAK! Turn, right in front of you. WTF! Or if your in traffic and you only get a chance to go in a split second or so and the last car makes a left turn without signaling while your about to make a break for it. WTF!
Have you guys ever seen a speed bump on top of another speed bump? WTF?

I hate people that use the wrong word when trying to type something.

Its BRAKE, not break.

People are selling an item, not saleing it.

Too many ignorant MFers that really should still be in first or second grade, not living amongst adults.

BTW, I do know the difference between a typo and misspelling and someone that doesnt have a fucking clue what the words they are typing mean.

Theycall_Metue
01-16-2011, 08:57 PM
i didnt catch it, made this whole tread on iphone bro dont be mad.

Bacon
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Damn iTrendys lol

Humphrizzle
01-16-2011, 09:11 PM
people who are always mad or rude no matter what.

stephanie
01-17-2011, 09:05 PM
use yo mufuggin turn signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ride my ass, i dont speed when i know cops sit in a certain area. i dont want any tickets. so i try to obey the traffic laws.

JDMDA_1.7
01-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Being a bike guy I was almost certain you would say the same thing I'm fixing to say:

People who act like Motorcycles are invisible, or just don't care and pull out in front of them.

i know what your saying .i hate that !!!

Humphrizzle
01-23-2011, 12:05 AM
i hate potatoes.

Stuntman G
01-23-2011, 12:25 AM
I hate that just because I'm on a gixxer, everybody thinks I want to race.

Also, going down the interstate, at a steady speed my exhaust has a constant flame at the tip. People pull up next to me and try to take a picture with their phone, and while not paying attention, they will swerve over and completely straddle the white line.

hadouken
01-23-2011, 04:51 AM
I hate people that use the wrong word when trying to type something.

Its BRAKE, not break.

People are selling an item, not saleing it.

Too many ignorant MFers that really should still be in first or second grade, not living amongst adults.

BTW, I do know the difference between a typo and misspelling and someone that doesnt have a fucking clue what the words they are typing mean.

you mad?

98blackcivic
01-23-2011, 10:06 AM
qd's nutswingers

alpine_aw11
01-23-2011, 12:35 PM
qd's nutswingers

No shit....you can tell some people are all sweaty and giddy behind the keyboard when they're responding to him sometimes.

I like tuhtles.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 12:53 PM
No shit....you can tell some people are all sweaty and giddy behind the keyboard when they're responding to him sometimes.

That was a long time ago. Since I don't do the "E-thug" thing anymore, I have lost my following. And I'm glad.

I can't stand bikers who think because they are on the road they should get special treatment.....even when they're riding like idiots. They haul ass down the highways at over 100 mph, doing wheelies and jerking in out from between cars.....................then go home crying "look twice save a life." Makes no sense at all. Later, QD.

03RCode
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
That was a long time ago. Since I don't do the "E-thug" thing anymore, I have lost my following. And I'm glad.

I can't stand bikers who think because they are on the road they should get special treatment.....even when they're riding like idiots. They haul ass down the highways at over 100 mph, doing wheelies and jerking in out from between cars.....................then go home crying "look twice save a life." Makes no sense at all. Later, QD.

I'm not one to ride like a maniac on the street, that's what the track is for. My problem is when Jane Doe on her cell phone, or mommy in her van yelling at the kids in the 3rd row seat decides to not pay attention and pull out in front of me. I had a buddy who ended up getting pulled out INTO last week by an old man on his cell phone.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm not one to ride like a maniac on the street, that's what the track is for. My problem is when Jane Doe on her cell phone, or mommy in her van yelling at the kids in the 3rd row seat decides to not pay attention and pull out in front of me. I had a buddy who ended up getting pulled out INTO last week by an old man on his cell phone.

I read you loud and clear, man, and I agree with you. Later, QD.

nreggie454
01-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Meeeeee too! If my wife wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have a cell phone anymore.
For me, I don't hate the fact that I have a cell phone most of the time, but I hate my actual phone. It is a Pantech Impact, which is a base model phone that only texts and makes calls (which I wanted), but there are a lot of small complaints that I have that make this phone pretty annoying to use.

1) The phone has a normal face and flips with a full QWERTY keyboard. When you are texting with the keyboard, it has the option for T9 predictive text which is pointless since you have a full keyboard. However, if you are trying to text using just the number pad, there is no T9 so it is a waste of time to use.

2) The face of the phone is some kind of touch pad without raised buttons, but it doesn't recognize when you touch the buttons half the time. For example, it mainly only recognizes that are trying to answer the phone when the touch pad is lit, but when the phone is ringing, the touch pad flashes, so you have to keep tapping the answer button or open the phone to hit an actual button and close it to talk. The same issue occurs when trying to hang up a call, too. It usually ends up with me in a bad mood while I am on the phone because it pissed me off when I was trying to answer.

3) It has a camera, but no flash. WTF were they thinking with that? It might seem like a non-issue, but think about how many times you have relied on your phone to be a temporary flashlight in a pinch for the past 5 years and then lose that luxury when you are "upgrading" to new technology.

4) The location of the camera is idiotic. You have to retrain yourself how to hold the phone when taking a picture because the camera is right where you naturally put your right hand to hold the phone. This normally ends up with you holding the phone in a weird way so that you can take a picture without it being a pitch black shot of your finger.

5) When texting, you can accidentally hit the send button without entering any text, and the phone will send a blank text.

6) It has a Conversations window which is similar to the Iphone's conversation window for texting, but it only shows about a line and a half of the actual text for each person, and they didn't bother with formatting because you can have part of a word on two different lines.

7) The battery cover pops off waaay too easily. Luckily, I have kept track of mine. My friend has the same phone and lost the battery cover within a week of getting it.

There are lots of other smaller peeves I have with the phone, but those are the main ones. My major complaint is that I am stuck with this piece of crap for another year and a half.

Bacon
01-23-2011, 04:48 PM
For me, I don't hate the fact that I have a cell phone most of the time, but I hate my actual phone. It is a Pantech Impact, which is a base model phone that only texts and makes calls (which I wanted), but there are a lot of small complaints that I have that make this phone pretty annoying to use.

1) The phone has a normal face and flips with a full QWERTY keyboard. When you are texting with the keyboard, it has the option for T9 predictive text which is pointless since you have a full keyboard. However, if you are trying to text using just the number pad, there is no T9 so it is a waste of time to use.

2) The face of the phone is some kind of touch pad without raised buttons, but it doesn't recognize when you touch the buttons half the time. For example, it mainly only recognizes that are trying to answer the phone when the touch pad is lit, but when the phone is ringing, the touch pad flashes, so you have to keep tapping the answer button or open the phone to hit an actual button and close it to talk. The same issue occurs when trying to hang up a call, too. It usually ends up with me in a bad mood while I am on the phone because it pissed me off when I was trying to answer.

3) It has a camera, but no flash. WTF were they thinking with that? It might seem like a non-issue, but think about how many times you have relied on your phone to be a temporary flashlight in a pinch for the past 5 years and then lose that luxury when you are "upgrading" to new technology.

4) The location of the camera is idiotic. You have to retrain yourself how to hold the phone when taking a picture because the camera is right where you naturally put your right hand to hold the phone. This normally ends up with you holding the phone in a weird way so that you can take a picture without it being a pitch black shot of your finger.

5) When texting, you can accidentally hit the send button without entering any text, and the phone will send a blank text.

6) It has a Conversations window which is similar to the Iphone's conversation window for texting, but it only shows about a line and a half of the actual text for each person, and they didn't bother with formatting because you can have part of a word on two different lines.

7) The battery cover pops off waaay too easily. Luckily, I have kept track of mine. My friend has the same phone and lost the battery cover within a week of getting it.

There are lots of other smaller peeves I have with the phone, but those are the main ones. My major complaint is that I am stuck with this piece of crap for another year and a half.

Craigslist.....search for a new phone.

djpikachu1
01-23-2011, 06:20 PM
-I hate noobs who have less than 10 posts post shit in the car selling section say "hey dude call me i want this @ 404-555-5555" or random bullshit like that. Majority of noobs overall.
-Mexicans
-Red Lights
-You know when you driving in the street and then you see somebody walking with their back turned towards you and then they turn to look at you and just look at you untill you cant see them no more.
-Marta buses
thats all for now

FasTech
01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
I hate people over the age of +50 driving. Hence, Qd.

Bacon
01-23-2011, 09:40 PM
-I hate noobs who have less than 10 posts post shit in the car selling section say "hey dude call me i want this @ 404-555-5555" or random bullshit like that. Majority of noobs overall.
-Mexicans
-Red Lights
-You know when you driving in the street and then you see somebody walking with their back turned towards you and then they turn to look at you and just look at you untill you cant see them no more.
-Marta buses
thats all for now

Says the person with only 472 posts :thinking: Kinda noobish to the majority of us.

djpikachu1
01-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Says the person with only 472 posts :thinking: Kinda noobish to the majority of us.

Its called I got a life

wrekonize
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I HATE GAS PUMPS THAT DONT STOP ON THE DOLLAR..........

HATE WHEN IM IN A RUSH OR ITS COLD OUTSIDE
AND I GOT PUMP GAS SAY I PUT 20 BUCKS WHEN IT GETS TO 19.55 THE
FUKKEN PUMP CLICKS THEN PUMPS SLOW AS FUKK TILL IT HIT 20 AND IM THERE FREEZING MY ASS OFF...

nickskater09
01-24-2011, 02:34 PM
When people drive with one hand on the top of the wheel, with their arm like flexing. You look like a DUMBASS. Especially in a Hummer with riiiiiiiims

RBS
01-24-2011, 03:10 PM
i hate dirty shoes
i hate ignorant dummies
i hate loosing tools that i just bought
i hate dirty camera lenses
i hate dumb girls that think their smart
i hate missing socks
... and lots more. :thinking:

Got Milk?
01-24-2011, 04:23 PM
When ayone says "hater"! I want to punch that stupid motherfucker in the face.

People who dont hold a constant speed. If you wanna go slow that is fine by me. Just keep it slow. Dont speed up and slow down every fucking five seconds.

Most people on forums. At least the way they act on forums. Bitch so fucking much like I am doing right now.

Stop hating, hater.

roxie911
01-24-2011, 04:40 PM
I hate people who complain about dumb people and make grammar and spelling errors in the process.

Browning151
01-24-2011, 06:08 PM
i hate dumb girls that think their smart

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Go_Fast
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM
i hate people that drive 40 mph on the highway!!! IDGAF IF ITS THE MINIMUM SPEED!!! DO ATLEAST 60 OR GTFO THE HIGHWAY!!!!!!........F%#K!!!!

NJSC
01-24-2011, 08:24 PM
I hate all the internet acronyms.

firby911
01-24-2011, 08:25 PM

i hate you

Go_Fast
01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
:taun: acronyms= turbo'd typing :rolleyes:

Skorcher
01-25-2011, 08:53 AM
I hate when people wait until the last minute to get in the lane they need to make their turn. Then instead of doing the common sense thing of just going past it and turning around, they insist on holding up the cars behind them, because they are just that important and rude. If you know where you are going to turn, be in the proper lane well ahead of time! Don't cause a traffic jam because of your stupidity!

wanggsticky
01-25-2011, 09:23 AM
i hate waking up .. FAWKK!!

NJSC
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM
i hate you
Haha!

Bacon
01-25-2011, 01:21 PM
i hate waking up .. FAWKK!!

I can't agree with this. I wake up every morning knowing I beat the odds and get to see another day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RBS
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM
i also hate asian people, not all, but most.

pAncAked!
01-25-2011, 01:49 PM
I hate the fact that nobody's hiring at the moment! lol I need a job!!!!!!

5speed
01-25-2011, 02:28 PM
People using "hater". I don't care if its in the "correct" way or not. It really grinds my gears. Its just one of those things that makes me want to be violent, lol.

FasTech
01-25-2011, 04:26 PM
I hate repost. It owns many in this thread.