PDA

View Full Version : Question about Napalm.

RandomGuy
11-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Is it a good idea to mix gas and styrofoam and then put it under the charcoal in my grill and then light it? Cuz its taking so damn long?
I would use only gas, but wheres the fun in that.
Thanks

EG BTER
11-17-2005, 04:35 PM
not if you are planning on cooking food....it be toxic buddy

RandomGuy
11-17-2005, 04:36 PM
not if you are planning on cooking food....it be toxic buddy
sure? LOL i was SOOOO close to doing it need sum1 to verify toxicity. lol

EG BTER
11-17-2005, 04:37 PM
do you not have grill lighter fluid? or at least the charcoal that has been soaked in it?

AznTraitor
11-17-2005, 04:38 PM
you should just put the gas in the styrofoam and chug it as fast as you can, and see how it tastes.

HyPer50
11-17-2005, 04:38 PM
You could always just soak the charcoal in the gasoline then light it while standing right over it.

RandomGuy
11-17-2005, 04:40 PM
You could always just soak the charcoal in the gasoline then light it while standing right over it.
lol i used gasoline a few days ago... it worked and all ... just wasnt FUN lol... its not harmful to use gasoline
we were grillin chicken a few days ago me and some cats from IA.

ok anyways im off to get the charcoal goin.. its the hard ones the ceramic peices that take forever to burn but make anything taste good as fuck

HyPer50
11-17-2005, 04:41 PM
lol i used gasoline a few days ago... it worked and all ... just wasnt FUN lol... its not harmful to use gasoline
we were grillin chicken a few days ago me and some cats from IA.

ok anyways im off to get the charcoal goin.. its the hard ones the ceramic peices that take forever to burn but make anything taste good as fuck

lmao at first glance I thought it said you were grillin' cats. lol

RandomGuy
11-17-2005, 04:42 PM
lmao at first glance I thought it said you were grillin' cats. lol
you mean u never done it? I coulda sworn you said you eat pussy.